Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:55:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][exchange] alcurex v2.0.1  (Read 152611 times)
WutriCoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:48:25 PM

We will add coins step by step.
Most wanted first.
We can make as many vote we will want to.
And we can also vote if we want drop some coins out.
Remember. This exchange is our, shareholders own exchange  Cheesy

Thanks for the answer. Smiley Could you please also address the questions before.
Shareholders can mainly deside how many coins we will add.
This is because; more coins = more servers
And fee profits = fee incomes - server bills

Yes, I understand, I meant questions in my previous posts in this thread Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:01:41 PM

But we are voting here, now, before the (rest of the) shareholders pick this up Grin ?
Those registration news should also kick coin price a bit.

Also, on another thing, have you guys noticed there is a MCR/BTC pair at Cryptorush, spelled as Macrocoin.
Is that macrocoin, or did they misspell something?

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:03:06 PM

We will add coins step by step.
Most wanted first.
We can make as many vote we will want to.
And we can also vote if we want drop some coins out.
Remember. This exchange is our, shareholders own exchange  Cheesy

Thanks for the answer. Smiley Could you please also address the questions before.
This is because; more coins = more servers
And fee profits = fee incomes - server bills

Yes, I understand, I meant questions in my previous posts in this thread Smiley
If you mean this one.
If you are not capable to properly watch one/only support thread there is, how can we have trust in you that exchange will be run correctly? What is your excuse for not responding? There was no internet in Estonia?
Simple, honest questions of shareholder, please respond.
Thank you  

MCR could not respond because he didn't know how alcurex will get registered and where. (Because BTC situation in Estonia)
I don't know who say here, there is no internet on Estonia  Cheesy
But when exchange will open, there will be twitter and chat.

I step in because I see this all is too much for MCR alone, and I will search all messages tomorrow and we will take contact for everyone who want to make business with alcurEX, and give helping hand for this project.
WutriCoin

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:10:31 PM

Great, thank you for your effort halibit
bitcodo

Activity: 509

Can't upload avatar

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:16:34 PM

A question. Excualy two.

How will alcurEX be advertised. Crypto forums, google, referral program, just this topic,...?

I like bitfinex -5% off all fees for life. Maybe you give coupons to shareholders and they will promote it?

How high are taxes in Finland that you didn't think about registering company in Finland in first place?
sakkosekk

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:24:16 PM

But we are voting here, now, before the (rest of the) shareholders pick this up Grin ?
Those registration news should also kick coin price a bit.

Also, on another thing, have you guys noticed there is a MCR/BTC pair at Cryptorush, spelled as Macrocoin.
Is that macrocoin, or did they misspell something?

It's macrocoin. Microcoin at 200 sat would be something. Smiley
Legcorner

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:35:49 PM

And please type in format:
BTC - Bitcoin

I converted all previous suggestions:

C2 - Coin2
FAC - Faircoin
FC - Fuguecoin
FLT - Fluttercoin
FSC - Fusioncoin
GHC - Ghostcoin
MYR - Myriad
PMC - Premine
PROBE - Probe
PRT - Particle
SHA - SHACoin
ZEIT - Zeitcoin

Bansheroom

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:40:03 PM

And please type in format:
BTC - Bitcoin

I converted all previous suggestions:

C2 - Coin2
FAC - Faircoin
FC - Fuguecoin
FLT - Fluttercoin
FSC - Fusioncoin
GHC - Ghostcoin
MYR - Myriad
PMC - Premine
PROBE - Probe
PRT - Particle
SHA - SHACoin
ZEIT - Zeitcoin

BUR - Burbucoin
PTC - Pesetacoin

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
Legcorner

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:43:38 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 09:54:21 PM by Legcorner

I propose to add just a few at start and let the user decide which coins they would like you to add.
I think that there should be not much more than 30-BTC-trading pairs(maybe 50)
After this amount is reached you could look which coins have the lowest volumes and replace them.
I think it needs one or two hyped coins which alcurex has first to get a big amount of users and a decent volume.

And another questions to work through:

Do you plan to make money on more ways than fees?
Coin votings?
Whats with advertisement on your page?
Do the shareholder profit from this earnings?

Whats with euro markets? Or do you plan to do it like bitstamp and only have an $ exchange but you can withdraw € with bank transfer and SEPA?
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:00:50 PM

I propose to add just a few at start and let the user decide which coins they would like you to add.
I think that there should be not much more than 30-BTC-trading pairs(maybe 50)
After this amount is reached you could look which coins have the lowest volumes and replace them.
I think it needs one or two hyped coins which alcurex has first to get a big amount of users and a decent volume.

And another questions to work through:

Do you plan to make money on more ways than fees?
Yes
Coin votings?
No
Whats with advertisement on your page?
Do the shareholder profit from this earnings?
Not directly

Whats with euro markets? Or do you plan to do it like bitstamp and only have an $ exchange but you can withdraw € with bank transfer and SEPA?
$ market only.
Withdraw company will make currency convert.
KickAzzDude

Activity: 519

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:02:31 PM

I'd like to see QQC - QuickQuickCoin. Great N-factor coin with fair start and anti ASIC way before Vert and other N-factor coins came out

halibit
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:05:01 PM

A question. Excualy two.

How will alcurEX be advertised. Crypto forums, google, referral program, just this topic,...?
I focus to get everything running first. All promoting ideas are welcome.
I like bitfinex -5% off all fees for life. Maybe you give coupons to shareholders and they will promote it?
Why not, if shareholders like to do that way.

How high are taxes in Finland that you didn't think about registering company in Finland in first place?
High. Around 30%, but shareholders will get payment with crypto (which is not currency) All traders and shareholders need to take care they taxation by them self.
okaynow

Activity: 546

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:08:56 PM

@sakkosekk

yes, i thought so too, but when i first saw it, i jumped Grin

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
GOLDbarISmine

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:12:46 AM

im excited with this come on exchange  Cheesy
blueangel01

Activity: 406

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:22:34 AM

I would encourage all the shareholders to consider their vote. It is better to follow the lead of the btc-e than cryptsy. We need the top 5 volume from the coinmarketcap: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Auroracoin, and Peercoin - to be added on the 1st month of the exchange. In trading, it is highly recommended, especially for beginners, to trade only the underlying with the smallest spread/high volume. 

We should evaluate carefully what coins will be added. More coins = more confusion. Our exchange need to standout from the rest of the exchanges - Exclusive only for the great coins, not for pump and dump coins. Focusing on the quality instead of the quantity, will reduce our cost and increase the profitability in the long-term. In addition, it will be easy to maintain which will lead to a better security. Almost all other exchange have all the coins you wanted to trade, but it is not as profitable as mtgox (btc only) and btc-e (5 coins i think).

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:29:18 AM

I would encourage all the shareholders to consider their vote. It is better to follow the lead of the btc-e than cryptsy. We need the top 5 volume from the coinmarketcap: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Auroracoin, and Peercoin - to be added on the 1st month of the exchange. In trading, it is highly recommended, especially for beginners, to trade only the underlying with the smallest spread/high volume.  

We should evaluate carefully what coins will be added. More coins = more confusion. Our exchange need to standout from the rest of the exchanges - Exclusive only for the great coins, not for pump and dump coins. Focusing on the quality instead of the quantity, will reduce our cost and increase the profitability in the long-term. In addition, it will be easy to maintain which will lead to a better security. Almost all other exchange have all the coins you wanted to trade, but it is not as profitable as mtgox (btc only) and btc-e (5 coins i think).

+1

It should try and focus on making transition from fiat to cryptocurrencies as simple as possible.

If it offers the better known cryptos that have proven to be of quality, then the exchange will be linked to being a high quality product.

People trust higher quality products more than they do lower quality when choosing a service as their introduction into a new system.

Quality >> Quantity
mashac

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:41:16 AM

+1..... Also, other than this 5 coins we need to add 5 most promising new coins and 5 more coins that has most trading volume in other exchanges....  I think 15-20 coins is a good start... other wise we will end up like allcrypt and swisscex....
KickAzzDude

Activity: 519

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:58:25 AM

I highly disagree with AuroraCoin no matter how much volume it has, that is the biggest scam coin there is at the moment

blueangel01

Activity: 406

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:04:51 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 06:15:42 AM by blueangel01

I highly disagree with AuroraCoin no matter how much volume it has, that is the biggest scam coin there is at the moment

You are right, we should not add Auroracoin since the volume might be artificial, volume might collapse soon. We need coins that has been there for a long time and continue to be traded by other people.

Bitcoin, Litecoin, Peercoin, Dogecoin, and Namecoin. These are the most trusted coin so far.

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
ocean

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:10:38 AM

You are right, we should not add Auroracoin since the volume might be artificial, volume might collapse soon. We need coins that has been there for a long time and continue to be traded by other people.

Bitcoin, Litecoin, Peercoin, Dogecoin, and Namecoin. These are the most trusted coin so far.
And miss out on the high volume? IE: Auroracoin, spaincoin, blackcoin all has volume above 100 btc on mintpal. They have even touched into the 1000`s. We make more money with more volume, thus we should be early on listing high-volume coins.  But, we should be quick to replace btc-markets that is dying with another cross, say ltc.

And auroracoin is a scam? I don`t know, but so what. We are here to make money, we need to offer the users what they want, and looking at volume and interest, people want auroracoin.

My biggest fear: end up like mcxnow; great exchange, but only if you trade maxcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: