Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:26:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][exchange] alcurex v2.0.1  (Read 152611 times)
bitcodo

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

Can't upload avatar

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:37:17 PM

When do you expect that company will be officially registered? For now, it is just filed.
Will you open exchange even if it is not registered yet? Just few days left.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:50:15 PM

When do you expect that company will be officially registered? For now, it is just filed.

..."alcurEX is now official exchange company in every legal way Grin
Company register number: Y 2612007-8..."
bitcodo

Can't upload avatar

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:53:01 PM

..."alcurEX is now official exchange company in every legal way Grin
Company register number: Y 2612007-8..."

Registrations in force
Register             Status             As of
Trade register      Unregistered     03/19/2014  

edit: http://www.ytj.fi/english/yritystiedot.aspx?yavain=2502807&kielikoodi=3&tarkiste=A1CE0E52CBC6A9BC358AC8C9A583D6BDAF7E2F18&path=1704;1736;2052

It takes some time from filing to official registry.
lemfuture

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:56:19 PM

looking good  Cool

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:40:44 PM

Company is fully registered and share capital paid.
It will takes few days ytj update company status on the site but alcurEX is 100% ready to make business.
bitcodo

Can't upload avatar

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:46:29 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2014, 10:01:00 PM by bitcodo

What you mean?

Name    
Business ID
   Reg. No.    Registered office    Company type    Status of the company    Date and time of the status of the company
alcurex oy    2612007-8             Pending    19.03.2014

https://virre.prh.fi/portal/dt?action=content&provider=layout

The two official sites that I put links, show that company is not registered. It shows that you filed documents for registration. Will you open exchange and trading without company being officially registered?

EDIT:
I see that you changed your reply.

So I just have to wait that your government update their database?
(edit typo our to your)

EDIT 1: https://virre.prh.fi/portal/dt?content.selectedChannel=companySearch type alcurex and status of company: Pending
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:19:51 PM

What you mean?

Name    
Business ID
   Reg. No.    Registered office    Company type    Status of the company    Date and time of the status of the company

The two official sites that I put links, show that company is not registered. It shows that you filed documents for registration. Will you open exchange and trading without company being officially registered?

EDIT:

So I just have to wait that our government update their database?

Yes.
If you want to see government data, you need to wait untill they update it.
I can explane that registeration process to you:
1. Filling the registeration and Pay fees.
2. Get company number
3. With company number take a bank account
4. Pay share capital to the bank account
5. Prove for YTJ so share capital is paid to the account
6. YTJ finalize registeration
7. They update information on they page
Business we can start even after step 2, (with some limits I don't translate here from FIN law now).

for you note:

Yes I change my repply:
What you mean?
I didn't first understand what you mean it is not registered, but then I read other post and see you think it is not registered if it is not marked on

All 5 steps is done, so I can say it is registered, even I don't know is YTJ stamp it today or do they that tomorrow or Monday.
That have no efects for starting alcurEX business.
bitcodo

Can't upload avatar

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:25:13 PM

What you mean?

Name    
Business ID

EDIT:

So I just have to wait that our government update their database?

Yes.
If you want to see government data, you need to wait untill they update it.
I can explane that registeration process to you:
1. Filling the registeration and Pay fees.
2. Get company number
3. With company number take a bank account
4. Pay share capital to the bank account
5. Prove for YTJ so share capital is paid on the account
6. YTJ finalize registeration
7. They update information on they page
Business we can start even after step 2, (with some limits I don't translate here from FIN law now).

for you note:

Yes I change my repply:
What you mean?
I didn't first understand what you mean it is not registered, but then I read other post and see you think it is not registered if it is not marked on

All 5 steps is done, so I can say it is registered, even I don't know is YTJ stamp it today or do they that tomorrow or Monday.
That have no efects for starting alcurEX business.

Thank you for your reply.

A limited liability company must be registered at the Trade Register of the National Board of Patents and Registration within 6 months of signing the memorandum of association. The formal incorporation of a company occurs through registration. The share capital must be paid in full before filing the registration. The memorandum of association, articles of association and the minutes of the founding meeting and Board meeting must be attached to the registration forms. Registration usually takes between two and eight weeks from submitting the application. The company may start trading before registration but with unlimited liability.

I see you can do business even if not officially registered. So no worries anymore.  Smiley
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:45:43 PM

Yes.
And I use YTJ registeration service for that. It is more faster.
BeeFer310

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:10:40 PM

Quick info about alcurEX site.

Final deadline to finalize code is 2014-03-27.
I believe coders can keep that.

Then we will check all functions and audit security.
I believe we can open exchange on ~2014-04-1.

Then, can we make some test with small group, before we launch?
PM me, or MCR if you want to join in test group.

Are you on schedule with the quoted info?
gooby

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:15:43 PM

I don't understand how to see how much profit get company, will it be shown somewhere?

EquinoxManagement - New Reliable Currency
GlobAllCoin -100%IPO-15657191800@163.com
Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! | wallet address
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:59:13 PM

I just make final test and I can see exchange site is not ready.
There is still visual job and few functions not work.
We need to delay beta launch, untill project can accept and pay out.
I'm sorry about this delay, but more important is coders finalize they job.

I hope all is ready today and we can beta test whole weekend but now..
I can tell you more on Monday.
Legcorner

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:59:38 PM

not the best news for today but I hope it is worthe the waiting.
btw: not every shareholder thinks that things will work out well.
Happy dumping on cryptostocks... I hope it is not an insider which knows something about april fools day...

@halibit
thank you for keeping us updated even if there is not really an update.(if you have time I would like to get a response to my private message)
cryptowho

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:54:31 PM

they need some one to take over their PR.

Look at how bad they are handling their shareholders. Even the way they closed the IPo. 3 hrs warning last minute. So un professional.

they are also cold sholders on their microcoin. very few updates. no concern for their miners.

the only way i know this is not a scam is that a scammer will sweet talk to you until they steal your money. This team is just plain dead silent. Imagine if halibit was not active here.

That is why i didnt continue push for the shares to last longer. i had a feeling they will not treat clients well and the stocks will plummet down.

Hope they learn to listen to the public soon

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:41:38 PM

they need some one to take over their PR.

Look at how bad they are handling their shareholders. Even the way they closed the IPo. 3 hrs warning last minute. So un professional.

they are also cold sholders on their microcoin. very few updates. no concern for their miners.

the only way i know this is not a scam is that a scammer will sweet talk to you until they steal your money. This team is just plain dead silent. Imagine if halibit was not active here.

That is why i didnt continue push for the shares to last longer. i had a feeling they will not treat clients well and the stocks will plummet down.

Hope they learn to listen to the public soon
Oh dear the share price.
I will do everything to get this project running well. Ofcourse with your help.
MCR is out few weeks because of personal reason, it is not because he is lazy or something.
but I have full rights to manage this project.

This is small project now, but there is alot of opportunities for us.
I will keep you update.
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:18:52 AM

I am going to give you guys 3-4 more weeks, if things don't improve I am out for good (alcurex and a lot of Microcoin) , this has been going on for months. MCR has been silent in here and the Microcoin thread for months.

71 BTC is a lot of money for MCR to just go silent. There should have been a weekly project status update by MCR, it would have only taken him 5-10 min out of his day so yes I am calling him lazy.

If it were not for you Halibit (thanks for doing your best to keep things going), this place would have been dead a long time ago.
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:45:43 AM

I am going to give you guys 3-4 more weeks, if things don't improve I am out for good (alcurex and a lot of Microcoin) , this has been going on for months. MCR has been silent in here and the Microcoin thread for months.

71 BTC is a lot of money for MCR to just go silent. There should have been a weekly project status update by MCR, it would have only taken him 5-10 min out of his day so yes I am calling him lazy.

If it were not for you Halibit (thanks for doing your best to keep things going), this place would have been dead a long time ago.

Good to know, you are still on board.
I agree we need to get this running, and soon.
I have even more in this project than you, so I want that too, but I will not let coders out of this project, untill all points are ready.

About share incomes:
Because MCR can't work for a while, I manage all coins too.
Bitcoins are on btc-e account where I have access, and he have access to confirm transfers.
I sell bitcoins and send it to the bank account each time when we need.
Legcorner

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:04:52 AM

Good to know, you are still on board.
I agree we need to get this running, and soon.
I have even more in this project than you, so I want that too, but I will not let coders out of this project, untill all points are ready.

About share incomes:
Because MCR can't work for a while, I manage all coins too.
Bitcoins are on btc-e account where I have access, and he have access to confirm transfers.
I sell bitcoins and send it to the bank account each time when we need.

Good to here that you are at the moment the guy who handles all the trouble.

Can you give us some more infos about the coder?
Is the coder someone the devs know personally or is he just a professionell you employed for this job?
Is this a group of coders? Are they doing front-end and back-end coding together?
Will they be permanent employed to add more features or coins or do you plan to handle this different?
What type of knowledge do they have and what makes them good enough to ensure the safety of this project?

one other thing...
I dont think that it is the best way to store all the coins on a exchange!
After all the goxing everyone should be very carefull with his coins and especially in this type of project you should have a better way to protect the coins.

Thank you for holding this project together and for filling in for MCR. If you need any assistance please let me/us know. I think you will find a bunch of people here who are willing to work to get this exchange a success
Rednocker

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:15:37 AM

Coin just got burried R.I.P

- Dev not active for a while
- Miners all.time low
- Btc/mrc on polo dead
- Btc/mrc on mint declining every day just hit 4.3 on 1 sat
- keeping all ipo btc on an exchange!!!!
- Shares wow..

Im out and feeling very sad about this high potential coin.
Bbye microcoin :x
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:16:51 PM

Good to here that you are at the moment the guy who handles all the trouble.

Can you give us some more infos about the coder?
Is the coder someone the devs know personally or is he just a professionell you employed for this job?
Is this a group of coders? Are they doing front-end and back-end coding together?
Coders are employed only for this project time.They are doing front-end and back-end coding together.

Will they be permanent employed to add more features or coins or do you plan to handle this different?
No they are not permanent employed. Coding in future, we can order anywhere. Even from here.

What type of knowledge do they have and what makes them good enough to ensure the safety of this project?
Security was one main point when we deside the coder company. They have few reference, but we will check code and audit securities.

one other thing...
I dont think that it is the best way to store all the coins on a exchange!
After all the goxing everyone should be very carefull with his coins and especially in this type of project you should have a better way to protect the coins.
We will protect coins sure and offer online and offline wallets for traders too.

Thank you for holding this project together and for filling in for MCR. If you need any assistance please let me/us know. I think you will find a bunch of people here who are willing to work to get this exchange a success
I'm sure I will need assistance on future.
One my dream is, we can get strong team with coders, marketing team and managers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: