Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:27:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RBY] ★★ Rubycoin ★★ A precious gem for the digital age  (Read 287370 times)
Frostbite72

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 11:21:03 AM

scam rom equalpumps - dont be manipulated. get out of this.
why do you pick that dick back in your mouth and and shut the fuck up.
go back to your shitty cave, crawl back in and take the ass pounding you deserve.

***as reminder to all that kingscrown is one of the FUD'ers on bitcointalk shit talking about coins he isn't involved with to try and advertise for his shitty coin which none wants. I suggest just clicking ignore next to his name.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NEVER.SELL.CRAVE...EVER

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 12:52:38 PM

Just don't quote these losers  Wink
absolutebit

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:41:10 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2015, 04:55:31 AM by absolutebit

Feeling lucky? Head on over to https://www.absolutebit.com for Rubycoin Scratch Tickets. Users can receive 10 free Rubycoin at a time to play with. AbsoluteBit is 100% provably fair, withdraws are automatic and nearly instant, deposits are playable after 10 confirmations. Creating an account is fast, just pick a username. Low 1.9% house edge!
Destined

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:28:24 PM

Feeling lucky? Head on over to https://www.absolutebit.com for Rubycoin Scratch Tickets. Users can receive 10 free Rubycoin at a time to play with. AbsoluteBit is 100% provably fair, withdraws are automatic and nearly instant, deposits are playable after 10 confirmations. Creating an account is fast, just pick a username. Low 1.9% house edge!

Everybody check it out, was well worth the time I have spent playing it.  That win sound you just can't get enough of hearing it!!!

First day I had a 33k almost 34k ruby profit from it, try your luck and have fun while doing it!
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:29:15 AM

Huh? I swaped my Ruby at the end of last year on Bittrex, I downloaded to the 2.0 wallet, and to this day no coins via staking. the block chain is up to date, the reservebalance is false, so no drama there.  Any suggestions?

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 10:51:27 AM

I downloaded to the 2.0 wallet, and to this day no coins via staking. the block chain is up to date, the reserve balance is false, so no drama there.  Any suggestions?

Help > Debug Window > Console > "getstakinginfo"

Do you see "enabled" : true, "staking" : true along with a non-zero "weight"?

This is what I've got:

{
"enabled" : true,
"staking" : true,
"errors" : "",
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 502371.07030898,
"search-interval" : 16,
"weight" : 36131358532,
"netstakeweight" : 447029428083164,
"expectedtime" : 1113510
}

Any help would be appreciated.

sparksi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:31:01 PM

Is there any possibility to integrate Traderdaddy to Rubycoin wallet or let it communicate with wallet? That way you could help network as more wallets would be securing the network.
kashking

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 11:57:39 AM

Is there any possibility to integrate Traderdaddy to Rubycoin wallet or let it communicate with wallet? That way you could help network as more wallets would be securing the network.

Thanks for the feedback! That feature is a top priority.

Even allowing it to connect to the wallet on via RPC to localhost would be cool, that way we can keep our RBY in our wallets not on bittrex/poloniex.

Allforone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:36:20 AM

TraderDaddy v0.1.4 (2015-05-31)

Features:
- Market ladders
- New layout / design
- Improved trading logic
- Separate budget for each exchange
- Separate risk tolerance for each exchange

Downloads

https://github.com/rubycoinorg/traderdaddy/releases/download/v0.1.4/traderdaddy-v0.1.4-osx.zip
https://github.com/rubycoinorg/traderdaddy/releases/download/v0.1.4/traderdaddy-v0.1.4-win.zip
https://github.com/rubycoinorg/traderdaddy/releases/download/v0.1.4/traderdaddy-v0.1.4-linux.zip

Market ladders greatly increase the number of orders used in each market. Budget stays the same, just split into smaller pieces. Up to 18 orders per market will be placed– 9 buys and 9 sells. Market ladders require 50k RBY for use.

Awesome! When will you be adding new markets?

stoner19

Activity: 752

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 02:07:19 PM

Somebody please fill me in

what is going on with the project so far?

Right now the focus is on TraderDaddy I think.
JungleG1337

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:33:58 PM

Good job rby. Im am glad I hold all my coins from the start of this coin. I think we will be great.
Allforone

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:27:42 AM

I figured out a secure way to allow staking while using TraderDaddy (through message signing via RPC) which means earning interest, while also helping to secure & support the network. Users won't have to needlessly store their coins on Bittrex/Poloniex either. I'm thinking this should be given priority before adding a new exchange.

Initially, I was going to add Cryptsy before getting to BTC/USD exchanges. However, despite the fact we have been under active development for more than a year and are one of the few cryptocurrency with a legitimate use, they have still not added us. The plan was to add them to TraderDaddy and hope they returned the favor.

After thinking about it for a while, it seems the better plan would be adding a BTC/USD exchange with a large userbase and volume, which is less of a shot in the dark, and could drive quite a bit of demand. As demand increases, the price should as well, making staking more attractive and profitable.

I'm open to any suggestions or feedback. I'd also like to hear any thoughts about which BTC/USD exchange should be added first.

I just like the volume on cryptsy so feel the bot would work great there! Continue on plan sounds great!

stoner19

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:46:04 AM

I figured out a secure way to allow staking while using TraderDaddy (through message signing via RPC) which means earning interest, while also helping to secure & support the network. Users won't have to needlessly store their coins on Bittrex/Poloniex either. I'm thinking this should be given priority before adding a new exchange.

Initially, I was going to add Cryptsy before getting to BTC/USD exchanges. However, despite the fact we have been under active development for more than a year and are one of the few cryptocurrency with a legitimate use, they have still not added us. The plan was to add them to TraderDaddy and hope they returned the favor.

After thinking about it for a while, it seems the better plan would be adding a BTC/USD exchange with a large userbase and volume, which is less of a shot in the dark, and could drive quite a bit of demand. As demand increases, the price should as well, making staking more attractive and profitable.

I'm open to any suggestions or feedback. I'd also like to hear any thoughts about which BTC/USD exchange should be added first.

I just like the volume on cryptsy so feel the bot would work great there! Continue on plan sounds great!

I think everyone agrees that adding Cryptsy to the bot would be a great feature, but there has to be some give and take from both ends of the spectrum. The bot will provide quite a bit of volume for Cryptsy, but for the time being there is no guarantee that RBY would be added to the exchange.
Allforone

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:48:29 AM

I think everyone agrees that adding Cryptsy to the bot would be a great feature, but there has to be some give and take from both ends of the spectrum. The bot will provide quite a bit of volume for Cryptsy, but for the time being there is no guarantee that RBY would be added to the exchange.

Have we approached cryptsy?

stoner19

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:52:26 AM

I'm pretty sure the dev has, but I'm sure the more they hear of community demand/support the more it influences their decision.
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:43:24 PM

I'm not a programmer so I don't know how practical this is but how hard would it be to port TD to Android? I ALWAYS have my phone and it is ALWAYS on so it'd be much better than running it on my PC at home where I can't fix issues until I get home.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sigwo

Activity: 656

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 01:50:23 AM

I'm not getting any orders opened. Using v0.1.5 (and same issue on v0.1.4). Worked perfectly prior to upgrading. I've cleaned the ~/Library/Application Support/Trader Daddy folder and re-entered my API keys. Help?
Allforone

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:53:05 AM

I'm pretty sure the dev has, but I'm sure the more they hear of community demand/support the more it influences their decision.

Well I did my part and messaged them asking for rubycoin

Allforone

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:33:17 PM

I'm not getting any orders opened. Using v0.1.5 (and same issue on v0.1.4). Worked perfectly prior to upgrading. I've cleaned the ~/Library/Application Support/Trader Daddy folder and re-entered my API keys. Help?

Download a fresh copy of v0.1.5, turn off Advanced Trading, set your risk tolerance for each exchange, then turn Advanced Trading back on again. Let me know if this fixes it for you.

Anyone else having this problem? Did the directions I posted fix it? Trying to figure out what situation is causing this. Any information is much appreciated.

I downloaded it and everything has been running smooth

sigwo

Activity: 656

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 05:20:00 AM

Download a fresh copy of v0.1.5, turn off Advanced Trading, set your risk tolerance for each exchange, then turn Advanced Trading back on again. Let me know if this fixes it for you.

Anyone else having this problem? Did the directions I posted fix it? Trying to figure out what situation is causing this. Any information is much appreciated.
Yes, sorry I've been away for a couple days. The prescribed fix method is confirmed working for OS X v0.1.5 Smiley Thanks!
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: