Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:31:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:34:42 PM

I've been driving more taxis in the last few days, and asked the drivers for their opinion about Tachain. Everyone was happy about the opportunity to earn money with advertising, but only a few understood the payment with tokens. there is still much work to be done
There are not many people that knows about Bitcoin and how it works!
So teaching them that is not gonna be that easy!
but soon they'll come to know about the electronic payment system!
and they'll get used to it

Well, I think the team knows this and has done something about it. You will even be surprised to that many people know about bitcoin than you think. They wouldn't be planning to go operational in Phillipines if crypto is not known there.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:35:45 PM

how is this going to be effective? In asia they already have very efficient systems of ridesharing apps and fiat transfer payment apps that make travelling very convenient
Here you get another benefit!
Here you can earn tokens for watching Ads while sharing a Ride via TaChain Network.
those tokens can be used to pay the bill or they can exchange it to fiat from exchanges
Cryptocotrader
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:05:27 PM

In order to give the players an opportunity to easily turnover TCHN tokens between them, TMARQ will be created that will allow using mobile application to buy/sell tokens in a matter of seconds, as there will always be substantial demand for TCHN tokens by advertisers. Let's see how Tachain Will work in development area.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:24:27 PM

how is this going to be effective? In asia they already have very efficient systems of ridesharing apps and fiat transfer payment apps that make travelling very convenient
Here you can earn tokens for watching Ads while sharing a Ride via TaChain Network.
those tokens can be used to pay the bill or they can exchange it to fiat from exchanges

It's a great system, I'm just a little bit sceptical about how it will work. I do not think the rewards will be high enough to make any money from it, but I guess it's a nice novelty and users will get a little discount on their travels.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:52:42 PM

It's a great system, I'm just a little bit sceptical about how it will work. I do not think the rewards will be high enough to make any money from it, but I guess it's a nice novelty and users will get a little discount on their travels.
Yeah how does it actually work do you get more tokens if your ride is longer or do you get the same amount every time you take a taxi?
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:12:21 PM

There seems to be some competition on transportation esp in the US and partly in the Philippines. TAChain promises some new. Gone through the white paper and saw that the team is aware of the competition and got some plans. Kudos team.

Yeah it's going to be tricky, they will be operating in a niche market but the overall advertising industry is a competitor. They need to stand out.
They'll be needing strong marketing Campaign!
Cause they gonna have to take Uber down and have to compete with some of the gaints in these niches!
i hope they have plan for that

Yeah it is going to be tough, but they have announced they will allow Lyft drivers to use the Tachain which will help them to compete. The only thing is I wonder if Lyft will allow their drivers to use Tachain. Or is this completely down to the driver? 

Will certainly help drum up business with the Lyft integration. Good point on the intricacies of whether or not the driver has control
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:27:09 PM

I've been driving more taxis in the last few days, and asked the drivers for their opinion about Tachain. Everyone was happy about the opportunity to earn money with advertising, but only a few understood the payment with tokens. there is still much work to be done

Well said, only a small portion of the world is conversant with cryptocurency and it's mode of operation, I'll suggest Tachain to set up some sort of introduction class to enable quick and easy transition. 
I agree with this suggestion, i hope Tachain team can relate with this idea of introduction class to enable people have a wider scope.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:53:58 PM

I am following this project very closely, I really want to see public's response to Tachain. Many people not aware of Crypto, so it will be interesting to see how Tachain team do be marketing to attract more people.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:05:11 PM

Well said, only a small portion of the world is conversant with cryptocurency and it's mode of operation, I'll suggest Tachain to set up some sort of introduction class to enable quick and easy transition. 
I agree with this suggestion, i hope Tachain team can relate with this idea of introduction class to enable people have a wider scope.

Definitely, Tachain team need to do lot of marketing to convince people to start using Tachain app for taxi services and enjoy the benefits of tokens.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:49:34 PM

There seems to be some competition on transportation esp in the US and partly in Philippines. TAChain promises some new. Gone through the white paper and saw that the team is aware of the competition and got some plans. Kudos team.
They could join those competitions this way they will also advertise their project and they might even win, and that would be a good achievement too.

It would be a good one if they can win the competition and more better that they are a new startup transportation company, the win will give them the respect and credibility they achieved.

I think there is enough room for collaboration rather than compete. If one looks at it from the value proposition perspective they are or have a different model and can tackle different transportation dimensions. For example uber is not really or necessarily a competitor if tachain opted to also include trains.

Trains! Wow I never thought to this extent... This is quite huge and brilliant as well, is this officially in their plans as well?

i think we had this discussion already at the beginning of the project. I suggest we wait for the start of the project to see how it works in taxis. If that succeeds, then they can engage with such ideas

Yeah you've got some solid point here, no need being overtly excited until the start of the project, but I'm quite positive of the good outcome with time

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 07:13:25 PM

There seems to be some competition on transportation esp in the US and partly in Philippines. TAChain promises some new. Gone through the white paper and saw that the team is aware of the competition and got some plans. Kudos team.
They could join those competitions this way they will also advertise their project and they might even win, and that would be a good achievement too.

It would be a good one if they can win the competition and more better that they are a new startup transportation company, the win will give them the respect and credibility they achieved.

I think there is enough room for collaboration rather than compete. If one looks at it from the value proposition perspective they are or have a different model and can tackle different transportation dimensions. For example uber is not really or necessarily a competitor if tachain opted to also include trains.

Yeah. I get what you are saying, partnership are really important but the competition here doesn't mean real competitors. It means that there is a time where all transportation companies do come and compete just like games or something. Don't really know how the event is carried out.

But I don't think tachain is set to compete in that arena. Based on my understanding their main or core proposition is in the advertisements space. The app they released is just a mean and it can be anything else.

You are right. The main focus of the project is the advertising aspect, the transportation part seems to be a side part that will be done if they get big.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:23:04 PM

In order to give the players an opportunity to easily turnover TCHN tokens between them, TMARQ will be created that will allow using mobile application to buy/sell tokens in a matter of seconds, as there will always be substantial demand for TCHN tokens by advertisers. Let's see how Tachain Will work in development area.

Long time ago, we discussed about this specific feature. But afterwards we completely forgot this. Thanks for reminding this here again as this is one of the interesting features of TaChain.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:26:11 PM

Definitely, Tachain team need to do lot of marketing to convince people to start using Tachain app for taxi services and enjoy the benefits of tokens.

This should be their key priority now ensuring there is enough exposure out there on social media to convince more people to download the app and start using the platform
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:49:41 PM

Even though individuals are not that easy to get accustomed to change but curiosity can sometimes help in making people accept change, if tachain becomes a known brand, curiosity will make commuters to want to experience what tachain is all about and if they find it intriguing, they will accept it and will in turn help in spreading the word about the blockchain industry
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 08:55:55 PM

Long time ago, we discussed about this specific feature. But afterwards we completely forgot this. Thanks for reminding this here again as this is one of the interesting features of TaChain.

Hello team,

I’ll want to ask some questions in the  next AMA about the TMARQ, what the features going to be? Is it an exchange and would there be fiat option for withdrawal?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:46:59 PM

These are very good benefits and the fact that every transaction in the ecosystem revolves around the token, will really affect the value of the token in a positive way.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:51:07 PM

Even though individuals are not that easy to get accustomed to change but curiosity can sometimes help in making people accept change, if tachain becomes a known brand, curiosity will make commuters to want to experience what tachain is all about and if they find it intriguing, they will accept it and will in turn help in spreading the word about the blockchain industry

This doesn't take the place of proper marketing which I keep saying that the Tachain team ain't doing enough on... Do we have a representative here in this thread?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:06:52 PM

I guess they have to be prepared video why tachain and how to get benefits of that tokens and have to post on every their social medias.

as it stands they have to create enough tachain videos detailing every aspect of tachain, because i believe as new investors are considering the project, they need a way of helping these newbies get around the whole concept

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:28:41 PM

I guess they have to be prepared video why tachain and how to get benefits of that tokens and have to post on every their social medias.

as it stands they have to create enough tachain videos detailing every aspect of tachain, because i believe as new investors are considering the project, they need a way of helping these newbies get around the whole concept

Yep the target market their shooting at really doesn’t care about tech but showing visually how the market would be better with a project like this in videos especially
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:22:17 PM

In terms of being convenience it's really good because we will never guess when the people will going to want to have a TCHN tokens or they just really want it to use for tachain services.

At your service
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: