Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:40:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:55:04 PM

In order to give the players an opportunity to easily turnover TCHN tokens between them, TMARQ will be created that will allow using mobile application to buy/sell tokens in a matter of seconds, as there will always be substantial demand for TCHN tokens by advertisers. Let's see how Tachain Will work in development area.

Long time ago, we discussed about this specific feature. But afterwards we completely forgot this. Thanks for reminding this here again as this is one of the interesting features of TaChain.

Yea but i'm confused about the buy/sell part, what type of token are they talking about or is it just tachain?, but i'm intrigued to see how the tokens will be utilized and i'm also happy that they have created several avenues for the implementation of the token which is needed for the token to have some value and possibly build up overtime as the demand increases

TCHN is the token Tachain will use on their ecosystem. I guess when you say buy/sell tokens you are referring to page 8 of the whitepaper about TMARQ.

"In order to give the players an opportunity to easily turnover TCHN tokens between them, TMARQ will be created that will allow using mobile application to buy/sell tokens in a matter of seconds, as there will always
be substantial demand for TCHN tokens by advertisers."

Basically what this is saying is when a user earns TCHN tokens they can sell them on TMARQ to earn BTC/ETH or fiat if they do not want to use them on the app. It provides liquidity to advertisers so they can acquire tokens in an efficient manner and at a good rate. They can then use the TCHN to run advertisement campaigns on the Transportal app.

So TMARQ is going to be like their own exchange, will it be buying/selling to users, or directly to the company?

I'm fairly confident it is just a P2P exchange where people can either buy or sell TCHN for BTC & ETH, its for all users of the ecosystem so you might also see Tachain selling tokens on there as well.

Wouldn't it be an extra effort on the team to create an extra exchange? I mean they will have to take on liquidity and the regulation side. I thought this was a layer that connects to available exchanges and allows for TCHAIN to easily be traded.

It's their idea, literally, the first line about TMARQ in the whitepaper states: 'Tachain will create token market TMARQ for TCHN tokens.'

So they have obviously developed their own exchange, I personally think that is really cool and the fees might be a lot lower than popular exchanges.

Hmm interesting, if it's accessible on the mobile app and easy to use, that could be a massive boost to the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:02:00 PM

Did anybody check their latest Discord channel? Tachain is extending their social presence. Check this out..

https://discord.gg/Xs4YXtY

I did not know anything about it. Discord is a good choice, I see more and more ICOs communicating there with the users. I will sign up too
Unfortunately I don't have account in discord. But I also saw that lot's ICO are started using discord instead of Instagram. I have to create discord account. Thanks for the link.

That's really nice. Tachain trying to reach large audiences. Discord is also very popular social media place. I will join discord tachain cahhel.

I don't think icos are trying to make a swap from telegram to discord. Just few persons are aware of discord app, telegram have been dominating for a while now

ICOs won't leave telegram for discord, I don't see that happening but one thing I do know is that lots of investors uses the discord platform

I have an open mind in regards to this; they're some features in discord that helps reduce the rate of spam we see in telegram and every ICO seeks for a way to reduce spam so that could get their attention.
Yeah I think with such feature, I think discord is more preferable to telegram but very few persons know about the app.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:15:11 PM

Anyone know about the team AMA coming up soon? Would be happy to see the team and see them answer some questions, clear the air about the project.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:49:13 PM

In order to give the players an opportunity to easily turnover TCHN tokens between them, TMARQ will be created that will allow using mobile application to buy/sell tokens in a matter of seconds, as there will always be substantial demand for TCHN tokens by advertisers. Let's see how Tachain Will work in development area.

Long time ago, we discussed about this specific feature. But afterwards we completely forgot this. Thanks for reminding this here again as this is one of the interesting features of TaChain.

Yea but i'm confused about the buy/sell part, what type of token are they talking about or is it just tachain?, but i'm intrigued to see how the tokens will be utilized and i'm also happy that they have created several avenues for the implementation of the token which is needed for the token to have some value and possibly build up overtime as the demand increases

TCHN is the token Tachain will use on their ecosystem. I guess when you say buy/sell tokens you are referring to page 8 of the whitepaper about TMARQ.

"In order to give the players an opportunity to easily turnover TCHN tokens between them, TMARQ will be created that will allow using mobile application to buy/sell tokens in a matter of seconds, as there will always

Basically what this is saying is when a user earns TCHN tokens they can sell them on TMARQ to earn BTC/ETH or fiat if they do not want to use them on the app. It provides liquidity to advertisers so they can acquire tokens in an efficient manner and at a good rate. They can then use the TCHN to run advertisement campaigns on the Transportal app.

So TMARQ is going to be like their own exchange, will it be buying/selling to users, or directly to the company?

I'm fairly confident it is just a P2P exchange where people can either buy or sell TCHN for BTC & ETH, its for all users of the ecosystem so you might also see Tachain selling tokens on there as well.

Wouldn't it be an extra effort on the team to create an extra exchange? I mean they will have to take on liquidity and the regulation side. I thought this was a layer that connects to available exchanges and allows for TCHAIN to easily be traded.

It's their idea, literally, the first line about TMARQ in the whitepaper states: 'Tachain will create token market TMARQ for TCHN tokens.'

So they have obviously developed their own exchange, I personally think that is really cool and the fees might be a lot lower than popular exchanges.

Hmm interesting, if it's accessible on the mobile app and easy to use, that could be a massive boost to the project.

Agreed. That will so much make things easier for community members and users of the platform to trade tokens quickly and at low cost.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:56:32 PM

A lot seems to revolving around the brand, they tend to be like the total package, which is quite cool, as this will build a very strong ecosystem, i so much love to see when a brand creates products/services that are sustainable and can by itself become an entity that will be needed, that's the basis of what drives any project forward
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:07:39 PM

Anyone know about the team AMA coming up soon? Would be happy to see the team and see them answer some questions, clear the air about the project.

They usually announce them on their twitter page, probably good question to ask them in their telegram or even suggest one
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:33:58 PM

This is a very nice tip. I am sure team is aware of this and make necessary arrangement. I am very much interested in such AMA to participate together with the team.
lextaliones

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:40:21 PM

Just found your project. interesting that a MVP is already available, will take a closer look later this day.
Paying the taxi driver with tokens sounds like fun
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:31:50 PM

This is a very nice tip. I am sure team is aware of this and make necessary arrangement. I am very much interested in such AMA to participate together with the team.

I am also waiting for AMA. Is this the first one if it happens in the near future? Or any past AMA transcripts available if at all happened?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:51:28 PM

I am also waiting for AMA. Is this the first one if it happens in the near future? Or any past AMA transcripts available if at all happened?

Which AMA are you talking about? I can not find any information about that.
I think the posting of getadaa was misunderstood
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 08:55:34 PM

Think their mostly asking for one to happen more than actually having a date/time, i know a lot of people are anxious to hear more and an AMA would be good for that not sure if their has been any word on it acutally happening
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 08:59:47 PM

Did anybody check their latest Discord channel? Tachain is extending their social presence. Check this out..

I did not know anything about it. Discord is a good choice, I see more and more ICOs communicating there with the users. I will sign up too
Unfortunately I don't have account in discord. But I also saw that lot's ICO are started using discord instead of Instagram. I have to create discord account. Thanks for the link.

That's really nice. Tachain trying to reach large audiences. Discord is also very popular social media place. I will join discord tachain cahhel.

I don't think icos are trying to make a swap from telegram to discord. Just few persons are aware of discord app, telegram have been dominating for a while now

ICOs won't leave telegram for discord, I don't see that happening but one thing I do know is that lots of investors uses the discord platform

I have an open mind in regards to this; they're some features in discord that helps reduce the rate of spam we see in telegram and every ICO seeks for a way to reduce spam so that could get their attention.

Why this is true but project will be considering where the bulk of their investors come from, I don't think any social app have much popularity and population like Telegram

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:32:09 PM

Why this is true but project will be considering where the bulk of their investors come from, I don't think any social app have much popularity and population like Telegram

At first glance, telegram looked like it was created for ICOs. I wonder why they don't use WhatsApp  Cheesy
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:47:53 PM

it is not a question of if the truth is that the team wants to cover as more user digital space as possible so i believe smartpone is a certainty

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:02:50 PM

At first glance, telegram looked like it was created for ICOs. I wonder why they don't use WhatsApp  Cheesy

No one with the slightest privacy concerns would use whatsapp. I do not want facebook to know which cryptocurrencies I've invested in. Actually, they should not know anything about me. So there is only telegram
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:02:32 PM

No one with the slightest privacy concerns would use whatsapp. I do not want facebook to know which cryptocurrencies I've invested in. Actually, they should not know anything about me. So there is only telegram

yeah, following the privacy scandal i honestly don't even think anyone will drop any sensitive information on facebook again, i believe telegram will do the job for now until a better blockchain based option is available

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:23:40 PM

Has the team released any new information on how they plan to get the initial adoption done and get more people onboard once things start going full commercial
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:47:18 AM

Think their mostly asking for one to happen more than actually having a date/time, i know a lot of people are anxious to hear more and an AMA would be good for that not sure if their has been any word on it acutally happening

I hope this happens. I checked their telegram and did find anything about an AMA unless I missed something; well we can always just asked them. Oh ya if anyone wants to know I have asked them about the TMARQ and they told it will be or they will be listing altcoins.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:02:35 AM

Till what moment last Airdrop campaign? I hope that the team has taken care of safety and multiaccounts will be stopped, otherwise you will have many problems as such dishonest users will be able suit dump after a release of the project to exchange.

That's normal to all projects that has an airdrop and bounty. Some of their airdrop and bounty hunters are dumping the coin after listing on some exchanges. I think Tachain will make a solution for it.
Quite a lot of multi accounts that participated in the airdrop and bounty so they get some tokens for sale, but I think any dev and team in the project have thought of it. Sometimes they use multiple accounts of the same wallet, so that it can soon be overcome. I can only wish the best for this project.

Yeah, If those multi account users are using wallet it will be easy to the team to trace them. Here in tachain I think those multi account on the bounty or airdrop will really going to be banned.

At your service
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:43:17 AM

This seems to be very good. Own exchange,  app, and taxi services will make this one as complete platform. Lower fees will give more benefits from tachain token.
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: