Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:30:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 07:38:03 PM

I think the idea of doing more AMA's is a great way for the team to put to rest a lot of the questions especially since the hints about airline usage of the platform, i think an AMA once the teams ready would be the best way to assure that they get to answer all the nagging questions

I second your opinion, first-hand information to the community through AMA will be a massive boost given the many "future partner" posts lately.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:55:47 PM

I think the idea of doing more AMA's is a great way for the team to put to rest a lot of the questions especially since the hints about airline usage of the platform, i think an AMA once the teams ready would be the best way to assure that they get to answer all the nagging questions

are AMAs planned? Have not seen any plans about that and I have some questions. Especially concerning the many "potential partners" :-)
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 10:23:51 PM

are AMAs planned? Have not seen any plans about that and I have some questions. Especially concerning the many "potential partners" :-)

yeah, same here AMA would be a very great event from the team i don't know whether they are considering it, i urge them to really give it a thought

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 11:10:01 PM

yeah, same here AMA would be a very great event from the team i don't know whether they are considering it, i urge them to really give it a thought

Not yet to my knowledge but I know most projects like this tend to have them later in their ico wish they would do one earlier as it would be a good opportunity to grab new investors
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 11:22:07 PM

Not yet to my knowledge but I know most projects like this tend to have them later in their ico wish they would do one earlier as it would be a good opportunity to grab new investors

It would be helpful. It’s been some time I saw a post from from the team. Dropping a bombshell wouldn’t explain much. But an AMA would do some good to the ICO sales. Maybe we close earlier.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:29:04 AM

It would be great to see TAChain in Europe. The project would make advertising easy and appreciated.

Europe is a center of attraction for many things. I believe Tachain too will find a way of settling in for wide adoption by the Europeans. Come 2020, we will know better for sure.

Yeah, but I would advise the team to focus on making sure they achieve their goals before considering spreading their presence and like you said Europe will make a great option

I agree, But based on my experienced and monitoring the team they are really hard working and doing a lot of developments for the project. Sooner or later getting to Europe will be easier to them.

I don't think team would want to open business in other countries until Philippine business starts. I don't see any information now when first service will start.

This is exactly what I think, expanding is great but they definitely have to start and conquer the Philippines before thinking of expanding. The adoption in Philippines is key to the success of this project.

Yeah, I really want to know too if when they will going to launch their android version app too so we can check it without using iOS. I know tachain will going to do a good job here in Philippines.

At your service
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:56:16 AM

I second your opinion, first-hand information to the community through AMA will be a massive boost given the many "future partner" posts lately.

Have there been updates from the team regarding the date of their next AMA session? Please help post here if there is any. Thanks
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 09:00:38 AM

Have there been updates from the team regarding the date of their next AMA session? Please help post here if there is any. Thanks

There haven't been any update regarding AMA sessions, this is just me saying an AMA session will be great. The community really needs such, I, particularly need it to get some clear answers.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:30:15 AM

Tachain team is just posting tweets about some future partners and all, many people what to clarify about these tweets. I agree AMA should be there.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 10:20:49 AM

Sometimes I feel most people don't really know how to use bitcointalk.org to disseminate information
This may apply for Tachain handler too, like inputting images can be quite tasking, for instance I've seen a good part of the promotion on telegram, I think you'll need to visit the telegram group to learn more of the promotion

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 10:47:22 AM

Sometimes I feel most people don't really know how to use bitcointalk.org to disseminate information
This may apply for Tachain handler too, like inputting images can be quite tasking, for instance I've seen a good part of the promotion on telegram, I think you'll need to visit the telegram group to learn more of the promotion
Can't deny the fact that Bitcointalk.org uses really complicated BBCodes to run with so many limitations to sure the site.
And as for all the promotional info, i think TaChain website got all in it.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 11:29:09 AM

I think they need to put in more focus at all the social network tachain is represented. Giving full information to one and leaving the rest idle won't work out well.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:34:15 AM

Can't deny the fact that Bitcointalk.org uses really complicated BBCodes to run with so many limitations to sure the site.

Yeah, It's because of our different rank restrictions to post certain size of the image. But it's always the best way to have a lot of informations of the project their community chat and website is the best place.

At your service
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:52:34 AM

Bitcointalk.org might not be easy to use when it comes to updating images, or any code. But it's still the best site for me to get project related information and also participate in discussion.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 01:40:17 PM

Bitcointalk.org might not be easy to use when it comes to updating images, or any code. But it's still the best site for me to get project related information and also participate in discussion.

I wouldn't say the best but they do provide a good avenue to seek information and air your views. I have uploaded pictures here on btt and it wasn't a difficult process.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 01:51:11 PM

This is true but I don't think that should be an excuse be an excuse because everyone has their favorite medium for getting information. For the project to open Bitcointalk account, they have to try as much as possible to update the community that prefers Bitcointalk as a medium of promotion to Telegram.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:09:36 PM

I wouldn't say the best but they do provide a good avenue to seek information and air your views. I have uploaded pictures here on btt and it wasn't a difficult process.

Not difficult if you are moderator of the thread,  but at the time of creating thread if you select ☑ that you don't want to be moderator then I think as user it will not be easy to manage it.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 02:36:29 PM

Not difficult if you are moderator of the thread,  but at the time of creating thread if you select ☑ that you don't want to be moderator then I think as user it will not be easy to manage it.

It very funny for someone to create a thread and not be the moderator, the created thread would be akin to a kingdom without a king. Everything would be allowed and lawlessness will rule the land

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 03:48:38 PM

Lot of the questions public want to ask to tachain about partnerships or future partners. Why they are not planning any Q & A session?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:50:40 PM

There haven't been any update regarding AMA sessions, this is just me saying an AMA session will be great. The community really needs such, I, particularly need it to get some clear answers.

Yea, such will address a lot in the community, personally i have a lot on my mind that requires the response of the team, AMAs are known to be great in helping with the building of the brand, its wise not to create gap between themselves and the community, tachain has been doing well with the app release and the launch of the taxis but we need more information  
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: