Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:10:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:59:31 AM

As per their previous updates/reply android version should be released in this month. But still I could not found anything related to android version.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 12:01:34 PM

People who invest during ICO's and then freak when the exchange price is lower don't get how discounts work, if a project gives a 50% bonus and sells for 1$ it isn't a loss if it shows up on exchange for 0.50 after "dump" because technically you got a 50% discount in the form of bonus tokens something oft overlooked,

The fact is, a lot of investors don't understand the rudiments involved in investing in blockchain projects, they just daydream about hitting millions overnight and just invest, that's the major reason why they should understand how things work, such individuals are the ones messing up the market because they believe that every dump is the end of that project

It may look cheeky and some investors may not know what to make off the MONEY BUY BACK.
But TACHAIN team made a great option for investors there. With this available, dumping of TAChain tokens would be reduced. Holders of the tokens would be investors who aren’t here for quick profit.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:45:01 PM

People who invest during ICO's and then freak when the exchange price is lower don't get how discounts work, if a project gives a 50% bonus and sells for 1$ it isn't a loss if it shows up on exchange for 0.50 after "dump" because technically you got a 50% discount in the form of bonus tokens something oft overlooked,

The fact is, a lot of investors don't understand the rudiments involved in investing in blockchain projects, they just daydream about hitting millions overnight and just invest, that's the major reason why they should understand how things work, such individuals are the ones messing up the market because they believe that every dump is the end of that project

It may look cheeky and some investors may not know what to make off the MONEY BUY BACK.
But TACHAIN team made a great option for investors there. With this available, dumping of TAChain tokens would be reduced. Holders of the tokens would be investors who aren’t here for quick profit.

But that does not solve the problem of too much supply in comparison to demand. Bonuses are great but I honestly don't fancy the 50% discounts. I mean for one how much did the private investors get if the normal investors can get 50%?

Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 02:02:50 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 02:22:47 PM by Cnote112

I take it you're referring to folks that want to get rich over night and often don't conduct research on a project before investing. A dump doesn't mean the end of a project given that project has a solid and focused team, investors should learn to research often.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 02:35:39 PM

As per their previous updates/reply android version should be released in this month. But still I could not found anything related to android version.

Probably they are working on it? Whatever it is, the team needs to Start giving updates to this forum, I know there are other platforms to share information but this thread should not be totally ignored by the team. They need to update us and I hope they give updates on the Android version soon
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:04:35 PM

But that does not solve the problem of too much supply in comparison to demand. Bonuses are great but I honestly don't fancy the 50% discounts. I mean for one how much did the private investors get if the normal investors can get 50%?

You do have a point, its always good to keep things at minimum supply if they intend to negate the effect of dumping, i have never been a fan of surplus bonus and considering their huge membership base, that's quite a lot, unless few out of the community will be able to get such bonus which i doubt, so they should think about such effect on their brand
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 03:45:12 PM

LOL At least i'm not the only one thats noticed that people don't understand the basic concepts of business in most cases let alone a blockchain business, people jump to conclusions far to quickly and expect instant returns and instant results, but thats not how real businesses work
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 03:55:17 PM

I take it you're referring to folks that want to get rich over night and often don't conduct research on a project before investing. A dump doesn't mean the end of a project given that project has a solid and focused team, investors should learn to research often.

Exactly the dump of a token doesn't mean the end of the project. The market has been bad throughout the year but most projects are still going on with their development.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:09:17 PM

Probably they are working on it? Whatever it is, the team needs to Start giving updates to this forum, I know there are other platforms to share information but this thread should not be totally ignored by the team. They need to update us and I hope they give updates on the Android version soon
As per my knowledge it's already postponed two times previously. Hope so this time team will give us complete information about it. That's good to see that iOS version almost live I guess.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:48:10 PM

LOL At least i'm not the only one thats noticed that people don't understand the basic concepts of business in most cases let alone a blockchain business, people jump to conclusions far to quickly and expect instant returns and instant results, but thats not how real businesses work

Yeah, you are totally right I will liken it to  farming, when cultivating you don't expect any returns during the season you don't expect any return, when the season of harvesting comes by then returns can be gotten in full.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 06:06:01 PM

yeah! a investor really need to have a quality of researching a project and having patience the whole time.
development takes time meanwhile getting response from customers.
if you want to investment in a project that means you are supporting it with a vow to remain supportive the whole time!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:32:58 PM

yeah! a investor really need to have a quality of researching a project and having patience the whole time.
if you want to investment in a project that means you are supporting it with a vow to remain supportive the whole time!

true but at the same time one should not assume that everyone understands business. That is why there is a PR and a community manager to relax all the fud and misunderstanding that might happen. I think it is the team's as well as the community's responsibility to ensure that.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 07:19:46 PM

Things go wrong sometimes. We see scam ICO project on telegram, ico reviews and here.  They are everywhere. The team of a project takes the priority then the project partners and Usecase (not just listing on an exchange) follows.
When you’re done with your Research on the project, then you invest and follow up on update. It’s not a game of luck, you must be sure of what you’re getting into. That’s the reason investor dump tokens when most project teams don’t show they have a plan.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 08:12:16 PM

As per my knowledge it's already postponed two times previously. Hope so this time team will give us complete information about it. That's good to see that iOS version almost live I guess.

I am still expectant about the android version being released this month. I hope they do not disappoint us again because they have been extending the date for a long period of time and it won't be fair to the Android users.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 08:32:46 PM

Sometimes I feel most people don't really know how to use bitcointalk.org to disseminate information
This may apply for Tachain handler too, like inputting images can be quite tasking, for instance I've seen a good part of the promotion on telegram, I think you'll need to visit the telegram group to learn more of the promotion

This is true but I don't think that should be an excuse be an excuse because everyone has their favorite medium for getting information. For the project to open Bitcointalk account, they have to try as much as possible to update the community that prefers Bitcointalk as a medium of promotion to Telegram.

Speaking of Bitcointalk I think the important bit is that it is mandated by exchanges. I am not how what do they use it for though. Also I think bitcointalk stands among the other channels in it being a host for ANNs.

The forum. In question has some level of disapproval from me though based on their mode of handling some issues and the likes but truth be told, it is one of the top 5 places to get information about crypto projects.
Yeah, but for quick reply to your questions telegram would be great platform. I don't know people if you observed or not yet. But their telegram members are increasing daily. Now I can see 99.1K members are in their telegram channel.

That's a pretty impressive telegram membership base, one i have not seen in a long time but the fact still remains that this channel needs capable hands to handle the inquiries coining forth, personally i'm not in their telegram group and i believe a lot more individuals are in same boat with me,which makes it necessary for them to respond to this thread

I'm currently in the group but kind of in the background
I see a lot of activities in the past days but it's kinda slow at the moment
Yeah there is a need for a team member in this thread

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 08:42:08 PM

I am still expectant about the android version being released this month. I hope they do not disappoint us again because they have been extending the date for a long period of time and it won't be fair to the Android users.

Hopefully they will release it this month. My major concern with most blockchain project is that they seem to favour IOS users over android users and it very obvious that android userbase is quite large

[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:47:42 PM

Hopefully they will release it this month. My major concern with most blockchain project is that they seem to favour IOS users over android users and it very obvious that android userbase is quite large

Tachain just needs to build a user base, it shouldn't matter too much which OS users are running or which brand of phone users have. They need to expand their project and market to get the users.

em777

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 10:20:19 PM

true but at the same time one should not assume that everyone understands business. That is why there is a PR and a community manager to relax all the fud and misunderstanding that might happen. I think it is the team's as well as the community's responsibility to ensure that.

i believe the team has more job to do as regards that because a good business model will ensure its community understands their product/service and how it will be of benefit to them.

[[[[[[
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 10:26:53 PM

Tachain is a project with great potential given the fact that it is centered on two big industries, transportation and advertisement. But recently, the team is sending cryptic messages that are difficult for their community to understand what they want to convey. I think this approach should be changed.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:11:26 PM

Tachain is a project with great potential given the fact that it is centered on two big industries, transportation and advertisement. But recently, the team is sending cryptic messages that are difficult for their community to understand what they want to convey. I think this approach should be changed.

Yes like their random tagging of airlines and other companies in their tweets. This approach needs to be amended and a new marketing phase should be introduced and implemented.

Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: