Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:06:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 12:18:20 PM

there is no need to publish the app now. After changing the roadmap and starting the project at the earliest in Q2 2019, an app has no function until then

so what you are saying is that the team to focus on other aspects of the project right now, but releasing the app is still not a bad idea i believe the community will still be happy

there we are completely different opinion :-)
As I said, I consider it totally unnecessary to publish an app that you can not use. Just look at the iOS app, you can not even register. What is the point if you install an app that has no use half a year before the project starts?

Have to agree I don’t get the anxiousness for another app when the fact is the backend and getting customers and advertisers onboarded should be the number one focus not just another app
I personally think it is better to release the app although it does not have any function yet it is still nice to have it ready for the future.
Well that's True! I mean having TaChain app installed in my Phone is really gonna be a good feeling! Although registration is not online yet either!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:01:36 PM

They just announced that they are zero-risk investment option that gives security to investors, in addition to offering Tachain for anyone who is not satisfied with their project to return the initial investment for the amount of money originally purchased TCHN token after a period of 12 months.
Source: https://t.me/TAChain_EN

It’s a pretty solid way to assure investors I mean a 12 month  period is a darn good security blanket for investors to decide if it’s going well or not
They are offering money back guarantee that's mean they are confident about their project. I don't think so people will ask about money back.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:22:00 PM

there is no need to publish the app now. After changing the roadmap and starting the project at the earliest in Q2 2019, an app has no function until then

so what you are saying is that the team to focus on other aspects of the project right now, but releasing the app is still not a bad idea i believe the community will still be happy

As I said, I consider it totally unnecessary to publish an app that you can not use. Just look at the iOS app, you can not even register. What is the point if you install an app that has no use half a year before the project starts?

Have to agree I don’t get the anxiousness for another app when the fact is the backend and getting customers and advertisers onboarded should be the number one focus not just another app
I personally think it is better to release the app although it does not have any function yet it is still nice to have it ready for the future.

I think I will have to disagree. I don't think it is a good idea to release something that is not ready; It will just reflect that the team is unable to deliver or at least properly test the app before releasing it to masses.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:24:41 PM

As per their previous updates/reply android version should be released in this month. But still I could not found anything related to android version.

No recent news about the Android release yet, it will be great to have some sort of information on it soon so that the community can stay abreast.

Lets give it some time. We are still in early November which means there is still a long tim before November ends, so we still have a long time to go and watch how things go.

Might be you both are right but as I am thinking that they should be released app as soon as possible. Might be possible that people will give suggestions/feedback about app modification is required. This is my opinion.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:42:31 PM

They just announced that they are zero-risk investment option that gives security to investors, in addition to offering Tachain for anyone who is not satisfied with their project to return the initial investment for the amount of money originally purchased TCHN token after a period of 12 months.

Wow, that's like giving a one year warranty (so to speak) to investors. But that's really exposing them to a lot of potential risks though.

It’s great news. Investors can get back initial investment in 12months if not satisfied with the project. But crypto market is volatile. Team raised funds in eth, what happens if eth value goes low?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:56:57 PM

Wow, that's like giving a one year warranty (so to speak) to investors. But that's really exposing them to a lot of potential risks though.

It’s great news. Investors can get back initial investment in 12months if not satisfied with the project. But crypto market is volatile. Team raised funds in eth, what happens if eth value goes low?

It's great for the investors. But, Is there any guarantee for that? The money raised will be spent for development of the project. What if all the investors want their money?
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:59:35 PM

I think I will have to disagree. I don't think it is a good idea to release something that is not ready; It will just reflect that the team is unable to deliver or at least properly test the app before releasing it to masses.

It's better to flow the road map. If they were supposed to launch an alpha version or something like that, they should release that. Better to do what the road map says even if it is delayed.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:13:55 PM

It is not a good idea really. But they have had a long period of time to deliver this product, so I don't see why they will not have completed the development by this time.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:21:21 PM

Exactly my point of fear that is why mentioned them exposing their self to potential risk. No one has control over the crypto market thus it's not really advisable to make promises on the market.
Dhudang

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:32:19 PM

Advertisers will need TCHN tokens in order to access advertising platform and penetrate users with targeted ads.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 04:29:10 PM

It’s a pretty solid way to assure investors I mean a 12 month  period is a darn good security blanket for investors to decide if it’s going well or not
They are offering money back guarantee that's mean they are confident about their project. I don't think so people will ask about money back.
If the project fails most investors would want to get their money back so I still believe people will be eager to collect their. The team should try to actualise their goal.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:59:43 PM

If the project fails most investors would want to get their money back so I still believe people will be eager to collect their. The team should try to actualise their goal.

Well I think it is about perception. I think the times when the investors had their returns in a day or two after the ICO are long gone. From what I have see many ICOs have had their pricing go below ICO price. It is only those that deliver and iterate fast that usually hold their price. So that is what i would advise the team here. Speed to iterate.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:48:48 PM

I can not imagine that they can do it that way. If in 12 months, at worst, all investors want their money back, where do they take it from?
or is that only for new investors?
Zombie259

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:59:39 PM

I can not imagine that they can do it that way. If in 12 months, at worst, all investors want their money back, where do they take it from?

I also cannot imagine that they will pay back the money to all unsatisfied investors. The effort would be immense. However, the Tachain team is very confident, that all investors are satisfied with the project.
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 07:23:07 PM

I also cannot imagine that they will pay back the money to all unsatisfied investors. The effort would be immense. However, the Tachain team is very confident, that all investors are satisfied with the project.
When you have the Product in hand with a faith that it can impress anyone  then  its simply  a amazing challenge they took!
Gotta agree they really is confident about the App
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:25:26 PM

Well that's True! I mean having TaChain app installed in my Phone is really gonna be a good feeling! Although registration is not online yet either!
I don’t think releasing a Tachain app is necessary yet, i think the team should improve other aspect of the project. Then the app can come later.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:50:15 PM

As per their previous updates/reply android version should be released in this month. But still I could not found anything related to android version.

Probably they are working on it? Whatever it is, the team needs to Start giving updates to this forum, I know there are other platforms to share information but this thread should not be totally ignored by the team. They need to update us and I hope they give updates on the Android version soon
As per my knowledge it's already postponed two times previously. Hope so this time team will give us complete information about it. That's good to see that iOS version almost live I guess.

I am still expectant about the android version being released this month. I hope they do not disappoint us again because they have been extending the date for a long period of time and it won't be fair to the Android users.

Hopefully they will release it this month. My major concern with most blockchain project is that they seem to favour IOS users over android users and it very obvious that android userbase is quite large

Tachain just needs to build a user base, it shouldn't matter too much which OS users are running or which brand of phone users have. They need to expand their project and market to get the users.
Yeah, even I don't know if any iOS user have posted any feedback at anywhere about Tachain application of iOS version. Tachain team have to be give us some details if have any.

We already tried the iOS version of the app and it's working except the registration on the app but what we really want is to try it on android version. I hope they will give us some update about it.

Yea but personally, i think it will be nice if registration is not restricted to certain areas, it will give individuals the opportunity to explore the app properly and may go about spreading the news about the brand, people will not understand something properly without testing it out and it will also be nice to get update about the proposed android release

It is true that an application that is released must be able to be tested so that something undesirable will not happen later. It will be better and give more confidence by testing it, I'm sure the team will be more creative for this.

Yea, product testing is necessary before the actual launch of the brand to curtail future issues that maybe detrimental to the brand but the fact is, tachain was suppose to dish out the android platform which has lingered for a while now, i think the android platform was to be released by November if i'm not mistaken but we are yet to get details on that
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:30:30 PM

Might that will risky then? Why they are still not allowing to invest in ICO by using FIAT option? I guess they should allow it.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:55:29 PM

Might that will risky then? Why they are still not allowing to invest in ICO by using FIAT option? I guess they should allow it.

I think you are not quite up to date. If you want to take part in tokensale, you can now do it in EUR and USD and in a variety of tokens.
I just logged in to Tachain to look at that, there are a lot of tokens in the selection of tokens to buy TCHN. and as I said EUR and USD. Take a look at it
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:37:33 PM

I think you are not quite up to date. If you want to take part in tokensale, you can now do it in EUR and USD and in a variety of tokens.
I just logged in to Tachain to look at that, there are a lot of tokens in the selection of tokens to buy TCHN. and as I said EUR and USD. Take a look at it

yeah, they allow buying token in a variety of options i don't think they can lock it to one particular option its not going to make any sense in the regards and investors would not feel comfortable with that

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: