Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:52:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92631 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:32:39 PM

I haven't gotten enough time to go through the thread all up from where I stopped but indeed it gives me great pleasure to see lots of activities happening here, I don't know yet but I do love to. What interests you about the project?

Guess welcome back is in order bro? Nice having you back in the conversation. There's been no much change since then though so you haven't missed much.

Yes, there is almost no new information. The roadmap has changed a bit, the project will start in Q2 2019 and the adnet will not start until the end of next year. Although there is already an iOS app, but you can not register there yet, so it is still pointless
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:57:37 PM

This project is interesting to me as I see it being a bit detached from the hysteria of the crypto market because it’s a closed ecosystem advertisers and viewers and drivers will work to balance where the cost ends up for the tokens
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:49:02 PM

A New Article From Tachain On Medium: Top 10 Digital B2B Marketing Mistakes And How To Avoid.
very educational article

https://medium.com/@tachain/top-10-digital-b2b-marketing-and-how-to-avoid-613de5c79c9c

Tachain is really doing a great job with the articles they are pushing out
At one point I was not getting why they post tips on marketing and advertising but owing to the purpose of the project I think it's understandable

I agree that they are doing a great job with the articles. But I think they should work on mistake #6 or they add mistake #11. Don't ignore your investors when they are asking for an update, AMA session or something else.

You're absolutely right in this aspect
I really do not know why they refuse coming out for an AMA
I barely seef the CEO around

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:49:54 PM

Starting in one area and then learning from any missteps and then spreading with that knowledge to even bigger markets is honestly the only way for a project like this to really succeed over time at a global scale, they have to slowly scale up into a powerhouse, and starting with the philippines is a great idea

Yea, I believe if the project gains success in the Philippines, it will be easier to implement as well as replicate that success anywhere else.

Yeah, this one will be popular in the Philippines, its because while you're using Tachain services both the Driver and the Customer will gain both TaChain tokens that can be traded into other currency. And if the user don't know anything about crypto, they can use credit cards

yeah. I see it as a win-win situation for everybody. the people don't know how lucky they are to experience the fun tachain will bring first before they move into other parts. tachain will not have any issues with adaptability.

Exactly, starting operations in the Philippines first is definitely making people like me who are not from the Philippines jealous. I hope the project scales fast and spreads beyond the Philippines.

For sure the project will spread in many regions in the Philippines and when it happens the name of Tachain will be also heard in other countries. They will adopt it , because it has a feature of win-win between the customer and the driver that can be exchange to other cryptocurrency.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:56:01 PM

I hope that we can see some major expansions over the next year and some major announcements on advertisers looking to take advantage of the directed advertising
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:07:11 AM

Starting in one area and then learning from any missteps and then spreading with that knowledge to even bigger markets is honestly the only way for a project like this to really succeed over time at a global scale, they have to slowly scale up into a powerhouse, and starting with the philippines is a great idea

Yea, I believe if the project gains success in the Philippines, it will be easier to implement as well as replicate that success anywhere else.

Yeah, this one will be popular in the Philippines, its because while you're using Tachain services both the Driver and the Customer will gain both TaChain tokens that can be traded into other currency. And if the user don't know anything about crypto, they can use credit cards

yeah. I see it as a win-win situation for everybody. the people don't know how lucky they are to experience the fun tachain will bring first before they move into other parts. tachain will not have any issues with adaptability.

Exactly, starting operations in the Philippines first is definitely making people like me who are not from the Philippines jealous. I hope the project scales fast and spreads beyond the Philippines.

For sure the project will spread in many regions in the Philippines and when it happens the name of Tachain will be also heard in other countries. They will adopt it , because it has a feature of win-win between the customer and the driver that can be exchange to other cryptocurrency.

The Tachain project will be surely popular in the Philippines and also because it will change the perspective of Filipinos in cryptocurrencies that will be positive and they will also see the benefits of this project not only to drivers as well as to costumers. And I hope this will be the beginning of a better look and a result of people in crypto.
Nithini De silva

Activity: 153

Filtering Good!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:16:10 AM

Heard of the TaChain and visited this thread. I read the webpage and also the entire whitepaper and understood your vision as good as I can.

First I must say This reward system will exactly help the project to get into the community and compete with existing travel apps.
Yes there would be much obstacles and challenges when getting into the public, such as cheating people, less availability, targetting customers... but with the reward system and the blockchain technology there is a much possibility to beat all the challenges.

Looking forward to hang with TaChain. Good luck!

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:59:00 AM

I hope that we can see some major expansions over the next year and some major announcements on advertisers looking to take advantage of the directed advertising

I hope so too. I believe with more engagement and activities around the project many more people will get to know about it and in one way or the other make use of the platform. Time will make it all happen.
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:08:53 AM

I hope so too. I believe with more engagement and activities around the project many more people will get to know about it and in one way or the other make use of the platform. Time will make it all happen.

It seems that Tachain was able to move well, with the involvement of many people would be very helpful in expanding this development. I think Tachain will be a big project and will have a strong community so that goals can be realized.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:17:43 AM

It seems that Tachain was able to move well, with the involvement of many people would be very helpful in expanding this development. I think Tachain will be a big project and will have a strong community so that goals can be realized.
Looking at the development of the Tachain project to date it is indeed quite good and I myself am very confident that Tachain will be able to develop further and can be a great success we look forward to it later

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:16:16 AM

For sure there will be a major expansions over the year if the project become successful here in the Philippines, both driver and the customer are win-win since both of them will get a token that can be exchange in other cryptocurrency. Also if it become successful, many companies outside the country that uses transportation vehicle including taxis, trains, etc will adopt it because of its feature.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:46:33 AM

yeah, and also considering the fact that the service is starting in Philippines so i expect a lot of usage from that region and hopefully they will spread across other regions

I have always wondered why the Philippines. I mean the same apply if it was in another country. However from what I understand the Philippines is quite heavy on taxis. So I am guessing that is why they chose it.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:56:23 AM

yeah, and also considering the fact that the service is starting in Philippines so i expect a lot of usage from that region and hopefully they will spread across other regions

I have always wondered why the Philippines. I mean the same apply if it was in another country. However from what I understand the Philippines is quite heavy on taxis. So I am guessing that is why they chose it.

Yea, i believe such was stated sometime ago and someone from the Philippines confirmed that they have the population that requires the need for taxis, so the tachain team must have been wise enough to spot that region as a good place to start, don't know about the financial implications of starting over there but i guess its for the best
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:11:18 AM

I haven't gotten enough time to go through the thread all up from where I stopped but indeed it gives me great pleasure to see lots of activities happening here, I don't know yet but I do love to. What interests you about the project?

Guess welcome back is in order bro? Nice having you back in the conversation. There's been no much change since then though so you haven't missed much.

yeah, welcome back i would suggest you visit their telegram channel for latest information and you can still check their twitter page for any news. welcome bro.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:54:55 AM

A New Article From Tachain On Medium: Top 10 Digital B2B Marketing Mistakes And How To Avoid.
very educational article

https://medium.com/@tachain/top-10-digital-b2b-marketing-and-how-to-avoid-613de5c79c9c

Tachain is really doing a great job with the articles they are pushing out
At one point I was not getting why they post tips on marketing and advertising but owing to the purpose of the project I think it's understandable

I agree that they are doing a great job with the articles. But I think they should work on mistake #6 or they add mistake #11. Don't ignore your investors when they are asking for an update, AMA session or something else.

Really, tachain is published good details about mistakes and solutions which we can avoide in future also ifbwe and are in this marketing industry.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:57:46 AM

Having a same feeling when you can't try the project that you really want and some people willl going to enjoy it. It's just okay I will wait until they going to come and start here also.

I thought you are from the Philippines? You've always been hyped about this project and going on about how you can't wait to try it once it launches, or am I not reading your comment correctly?

Haha yep I'm from Philippines ^^ What I mean there is I also experienced the same feeling to him on some other projects that you can't use on your country.

At your service
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 12:36:18 PM

Having a same feeling when you can't try the project that you really want and some people willl going to enjoy it. It's just okay I will wait until they going to come and start here also.

I thought you are from the Philippines? You've always been hyped about this project and going on about how you can't wait to try it once it launches, or am I not reading your comment correctly?

Haha yep I'm from Philippines ^^ What I mean there is I also experienced the same feeling to him on some other projects that you can't use on your country.
Wow, tachain iOS version app I guess already online and operational in Philippines. Are you tried that? Or someone from that you know that person?
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 01:19:15 PM

Wow, tachain iOS version app I guess already online and operational in Philippines. Are you tried that? Or someone from that you know that person?
I think its in App Store but nit operational Yet! You can download that and everything, but it'll stuck at Registration Page as its not connected to its server! 
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 02:04:45 PM

I think its in App Store but nit operational Yet! You can download that and everything, but it'll stuck at Registration Page as its not connected to its server! 

I heard you have to be in the Philippines or us before you can be able to register on the Tachain application. That is why there are no reviews of the application online yet.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:40:51 PM

For sure there will be a major expansions over the year if the project become successful here in the Philippines, both driver and the customer are win-win since both of them will get a token that can be exchange in other cryptocurrency. Also if it become successful, many companies outside the country that uses transportation vehicle including taxis, trains, etc will adopt it because of its feature.

I think they will surely have expansion in other countries because other countries will see better results in the Philippines. And one of the reasons for the success of this project is for having the benefits of both drivers and passengers.
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: