Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:02:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 03:33:25 PM

They just announced that they are zero-risk investment option that gives security to investors, in addition to offering Tachain for anyone who is not satisfied with their project to return the initial investment for the amount of money originally purchased TCHN token after a period of 12 months.
Source: https://t.me/TAChain_EN

Wow, that's like giving a one year warranty (so to speak) to investors. But that's really exposing them to a lot of potential risks though.

It’s great news. Investors can get back initial investment in 12months if not satisfied with the project. But crypto market is volatile. Team raised funds in eth, what happens if eth value goes low?
Might that will risky then? Why they are still not allowing to invest in ICO by using FIAT option? I guess they should allow it.

That opens door for further processes from the team for one they have to get a lot of legal work out of the way; For example they need to conform the ruling of the country of the investor ...etc

Yeah. They would have to do all that anyways. They are going to start operations in Philippines. They would need legal rulings to let them operate. TAChain team should know that already and put these legal issues in check because they have to be done one way or another.

Very important. I hope that the processes would not take a long time and will not be a hectic one providing they have all the details and documents available.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 04:11:13 PM

They just announced that they are zero-risk investment option that gives security to investors, in addition to offering Tachain for anyone who is not satisfied with their project to return the initial investment for the amount of money originally purchased TCHN token after a period of 12 months.

It’s a pretty solid way to assure investors I mean a 12 month  period is a darn good security blanket for investors to decide if it’s going well or not
They are offering money back guarantee that's mean they are confident about their project. I don't think so people will ask about money back.

Yeah super confident. By the way regarding about their money back I think some people said it's only available if they didn't achieve the softcap. But they already  achieved it and we're also sure that they can start properly.

Does this mean that if I invest in their token sale and later loose confidence in the project I can request for my initial investment back?
I think you should ask them money back after 12 month. But I am sure that you will never demand that money even after a year also.

The only reason he will ask is that he is not satisfied but sadly, he won't have any reason not to be satisfied and won't be able to ask for his money back.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 04:13:30 PM

It’s a pretty solid way to assure investors I mean a 12 month  period is a darn good security blanket for investors to decide if it’s going well or not
They are offering money back guarantee that's mean they are confident about their project. I don't think so people will ask about money back.

Yeah super confident. By the way regarding about their money back I think some people said it's only available if they didn't achieve the softcap. But they already  achieved it and we're also sure that they can start properly.

Does this mean that if I invest in their token sale and later loose confidence in the project I can request for my initial investment back?
I think you should ask them money back after 12 month. But I am sure that you will never demand that money even after a year also.

The only reason he will ask is that he is not satisfied but sadly, he won't have any reason not to be satisfied and won't be able to ask for his money back.

Makes me believe in the project. If it doesn’t work out for me, I could take out same Capital in 12months.
Well, that’s enough time to make a decision.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 04:48:38 PM

I haven't gotten enough time to go through the thread all up from where I stopped but indeed it gives me great pleasure to see lots of activities happening here, I don't know yet but I do love to. What interests you about the project?

One of the most interesting thing about tachain is the fact that they want to introduce blockchain to ads industry by doing that a lot of people will rip the benefit of viewing ads

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 04:59:59 PM

I haven't gotten enough time to go through the thread all up from where I stopped but indeed it gives me great pleasure to see lots of activities happening here, I don't know yet but I do love to. What interests you about the project?

One of the most interesting thing about tachain is the fact that they want to introduce blockchain to ads industry by doing that a lot of people will rip the benefit of viewing ads

Yeah and could help cover your transport fare. Finally one can justify watching ads  Smiley
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:05:47 PM

reaching softcap is the threshold, given that they have already reached that quota i believe the project would be a huge success and it gonna be awesome to investors
Yeah I’m positive this project will definitely be a huge success. Reaching  their softcap is an achievement.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 05:43:51 PM

well for me i'm a big fan of blockchain and TaChain is really doing great stuff developing blockchain and delivering it to peoples needs and reach! thats what interested me in this project!
 i see some great improvement in travel niche as well!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:55:04 PM

well for me i'm a big fan of blockchain and TaChain is really doing great stuff developing blockchain and delivering it to peoples needs and reach! thats what interested me in this project!

You did not miss out much. Primarily the discussion on the business and the app side. Some where saying the it is fine to roll out the app even if it is not complete and you can guess what the opposing side stand for.

Blondoar

Activity: 196

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:19:01 PM

You did not miss out much. Primarily the discussion on the business and the app side. Some where saying the it is fine to roll out the app even if it is not complete and you can guess what the opposing side stand for.

I agree with the first side honestly, release a MVP and build it from there, this way they retain first movers advantage and people will be able to experience a working product and give feedback to make it better

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:53:14 PM

A New Article From Tachain On Medium: Top 10 Digital B2B Marketing Mistakes And How To Avoid.
very educational article

https://medium.com/@tachain/top-10-digital-b2b-marketing-and-how-to-avoid-613de5c79c9c
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:16:58 PM

A New Article From Tachain On Medium: Top 10 Digital B2B Marketing Mistakes And How To Avoid.
very educational article

https://medium.com/@tachain/top-10-digital-b2b-marketing-and-how-to-avoid-613de5c79c9c

Thanks for sharing buddy, picked few points from it.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:47:08 PM

I can not imagine that they can do it that way. If in 12 months, at worst, all investors want their money back, where do they take it from?
or is that only for new investors?

I also cannot imagine that they will pay back the money to all unsatisfied investors. The effort would be immense. However, the Tachain team is very confident, that all investors are satisfied with the project.

That's the point i was stressing the other time, i have heard of such but have not actually experience it happen in the blockchain industry, of course we don't wish for such a scenario for tachain but it will something to behold, that's transparency speaking but i hope to see them get the needed funds instead and implement their roadmap effectively

Let's assume that there will be no problem with the development of the project and every thing goes well. Can the team guarantee that the price will rise?
There is no guarantee. Just see what is happening to the bitcoin and the market.
If the price doesn't rise all the holders will ask for their money.

I don't think the refund thing will occur if they have gotten the needed funds, i mean its not logical for such to done, such will only occur when they must have not gotten the needed funds to finance the project, in this case, they have no other option than to give back to the community their investment but lets just stay positive and i believe the market will bounce back in few months
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:13:42 PM

very educational article

This is quite an educating article with lots of interesting and insightful points to look at for, Thanks for sharing.
em777

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:17:05 PM

very educational article

thanks for sharing, the article is truly educative most especially to aspiring entrepreneurs and business individual, i gained some crucial insight as regards marketing

[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 10:20:20 PM

very educational article

thanks for sharing, the article is truly educative most especially to aspiring entrepreneurs and business individual, i gained some crucial insight as regards marketing

I love that this space has developed so quickly into a strong fintech niche I really think the project has really far it can grow as this seems like the beginning of something much bigger
em777

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:04:29 PM

very educational article

I love that this space has developed so quickly into a strong fintech niche I really think the project has really far it can grow as this seems like the beginning of something much bigger

yeah, tachain is obviously a start i believe a lot of future startup will continue from where they stop and that is if the team is willing to stop for all i know they will push it as far as it can go

[[[[[[
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:23:55 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 03:50:01 AM by Zurcermozz

What about the other plans? Advertising in a taxi is ok, but what about longer trips by train or plane? Since you have plenty of time to look at advertising and earning tokens

I read the whitepaper (page 6). It stated there that "Advertiser will pay tchain tokens for WATCHING their ads". It means that watching the ads is not mandatory , you have a choice to watch it or not, Also its not all about ads, it is also states that "participate in branding marketing events, lotteries, games right during their ride and earn TCHN tokens for doing that." So its not all about ads. And nothing is mandatory
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:38:27 PM

What about the other plans? Advertising in a taxi is ok, but what about longer trips by train or plane? Since you have plenty of time to look at advertising and earning tokens

I read the whitepaper (page 6). It stated there that "Advertiser will pay tchain tokens for WATCHING their ads". It means that watching the ads is not mandatory , you have a choice to watch it or not, Also its not all about ads, it is also states that "participate in branding marketing events, lotteries, games right during their ride and earn TCHN tokens for doing that." So its not all about ads. And nothing is mandatory

Well i'd hope that they make it in a way, that you can skip it but you skip your reward, or watch it and earn some microtransaction income for just giving it 20-30 seconds of your time, that way you gain some cash and the advertiser get an actual person paying attention
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:30:44 AM

Makes me believe in the project. If it doesn’t work out for me, I could take out same Capital in 12months.

Yeah, If they still not didn't do anything to satisfied not only you but everyone you can take out your capital after that 12 months and no one will going to complaint about it.

At your service
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:38:38 AM

Yeah, If they still not didn't do anything to satisfied not only you but everyone you can take out your capital after that 12 months and no one will going to complaint about it.

It's a good offer to get all initial investment for the amount of money originally purchased TCHN token, if you do not satisfied with their project. Here you will find that you do not have to worry about investing in this project. Because of this, I think more investors will come and invest because of this great offer.
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: