Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:54:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are your plan for altcoin  (Read 3563 times)
OculusMan

Activity: 1134
Merit: 547

Russian Translation

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:09:24 PM

Only one plan. Keep altcoins at all costs, because they will squeeze all who have weak hands and then again begin to swing the violas until we reach at least the previous peaks

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junard17

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:16:44 PM

I will sell my altcoins when the price increase.  For now I will hold it. 😊
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:32:05 PM

I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.
Which altcoin you are holding because holding in long term will be suitable for only potential coin if you holding some shitty cpims those prices will fall more and more in the coming days.So check the quality pf the project and the project team before holding it roo long.
My plan for my altcoin is to keep it as long as the price doesnt rise up. If it rises up in thid yesr and satisfy me so sell it I will do it. But if not. I will hold it as longer time as i can. To simply have bigger income and to help also crypto from drowning. We the holders should keep our tokens to help also the market from drowning. Selling tokens in a low price is not really a good idea.
aircrusan

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:36:25 PM

Each has its own tactic when working with a crypto currency. I do not trade daily. I'm watching the market and trying to invest at a bargain price. I store coins for a long time, waiting for a high price.
gabriella

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:44:12 PM

I'm thinking about btc all the time now, because it's on the verge of pumping itself to ath prices the same way it did last year, I dont believe in what people think about it but I have my opinion and yes I'm also thinking about altcoins
Malabarka

Activity: 350

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:01:38 PM

I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.
It's the right decision. I'm of the same opinion. What is the meaning of sell alchole now? Such transactions will not bring any profit!
Moreover, the content of coins does not require investments. Even after a year, but they must make a profit!

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:19:18 PM

The amount of money I have saved on altcoin has soared, so now I just have to rethink my projects and consider whether or not to sell some of the tokens of the projects. potential. And besides, I'm participating in a signature campaign to earn a token reward when the value is underestimated
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:19:29 PM

Right now i only keep hold my altcoin, it is not the right time to sell coins that I have with current market conditions. Be patient until prices recover.
now we can only wait because the market is still in bad condition. but it's only a matter of time, I'm sure if the market will recover. if we patiently hold the coins we have, I'm sure it will be very profitable at some time. because there will be a time when prices will peak again.
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:25:08 PM

I am just planning on HOLDINg all my altcoins till the end of the year or till the MARKET CAP reach to $600B

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:25:19 PM

Each has its own tactic when working with a crypto currency. I do not trade daily. I'm watching the market and trying to invest at a bargain price. I store coins for a long time, waiting for a high price.
and what is more every coin work different on market so we need to treat those moves completly individually and think two times before we do anything here.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:54:00 PM

The amount of money I have saved on altcoin has soared, so now I just have to rethink my projects and consider whether or not to sell some of the tokens of the projects. potential. And besides, I'm participating in a signature campaign to earn a token reward when the value is underestimated
Yes, because after all holding an altcoin for the long term is a good opportunity to be able to get good profits in the future, because usually the token price is still relatively low when entering the market, but after a long time passed if they have potential then their prices will also increase.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:01:36 PM

Plan to wait and become rich someday.

I think become rich is main aim of 90% participants on this forum, other 10% already rich.

About some alts there great potential behind. Hope they will change world and make it better one
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:23:23 PM

Still holding my altcoins and let the developers of each coin do their job. So that it can be worthy as a coin in the future just like the top 10 coins(eg. btc, eth, xrp, and others).

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:13:36 PM

My plan for the altcoins has completely failed, so I'm just waiting for them to recover to sell some of them.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:27:52 PM

You hold alts because you believe in alts. Like you, I also see how powerful alt is and how big the profit an alt can give us. Till now, still in down time, I am not changing any plans. I just keep holding my alts and if there is a chance for me to buy another good alt in this time, I will not hesitate to buy it because it will be an additional profit. So let us keep waiting.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

Also depending on the Altcoin, if the Altcoins have a good goal for the future it is better to hold it.

but if it is not possible you should just sell it, because Bitcoin is better than altcoins.
yukihirasouma

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:50:10 PM

don't just hold you must going to trading so the profit is can be higher.
buy in lower price and 1/2 for trading and the rest just hold keep until the coin going growth
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:00:07 PM

You doing all alright. Not to sell  at the moment a time when correction. Only one advice- look at the especial altcoin, how he a fell, not very strongly, because not all coins can come back to white peaks
Etronix

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:16:34 AM

One of the most important variables to benefit from Crypto is buying at the right time. Of course no one can know what will happen, but when viewed from the current market situation, perhaps long-term investment is a good business for many altcoins, especially famous altcoins.
Bayonetto

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:20:30 AM

Altcoins, in my opinion, are not really suited for long term profits, at least not at the point we are at, they fluctuate a lot but they never gain any actual progress, so they are more suited for daily trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: