Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:49:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are your plan for altcoin  (Read 3563 times)
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:22:15 PM

My plan very simple. I buy altkoina now and I leave them on long-term storage. Then I remember them and I sell with big profit.
Yes, it`s a pretty simple plan, but you can try trading and get from this more profit than only long-term storage.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:35:21 PM

My plan is not to sell my assets until they bring me profit. I'm willing to wait a year or even two because I'm sure that there will be more than one papm and bitcoin and altcoins. Soon you will dream of such prices to buy again I'm almost sure. So pay attention to the top coins that are very much sagged
LikaForw

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:37:41 PM

I do not care and do not listen to what is being written about the altcoins. I believe that they will not disappear from the market. Therefore, I continue to invest. and I very much hope that my investments will not be in vain.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 03:43:45 PM

My plan, i will continue the hold my altcoins. Because I believe that the crypto market will continue to grow. Therefore, I will continue to hold my altcoins which i believe will rise for at least two or three years.
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:46:05 PM

I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.
that's what you have to do, by holding a long-term altcoin that you currently have, of course you will get a bigger profit, especially with the decline in crypyo prices at this time you can buy and choose to buy an altcoin that you think has the potential good in the future, surely you will get even more bigger profits, because I think the price of crypto will again raise the price.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:51:46 PM

I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.
I also still hold my altcoin because the price is too low and if I sell it out I will loss a lot of money so that I will keep holding than lossing a lot of money. I do believe that the more you wait the more you can gain much income so that just hold our altcoin and be patience. My plan for my altcoin is to sell it out when the price goes up.
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:58:08 PM

I plan to hold my altcoin. I am sure the price will go up and I will sell my altcoin at that time. Now the market price is not healthy. But I don't panic even though the altcoin prices that I have now are very low. I hold my altcoin for a long time. I will benefit if I am patient and continue to monitor market prices.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 04:00:38 PM

Now altcoin market huge falling that's why i hold my altcoin. I have long term  plan   about altcoin That's why i still hold my altcoins , i hope after 1 year i may get huge profit.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 04:06:02 PM

I plan to hold my altcoins and wait until the price rises. I think that the correction to the market is close to completion, I hope so.
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:00:24 PM

Today I saw a great growth of a lot of promising altcoins and sold OCN which was stored for more than half a year and this growth inspired me with the hope that promising altcoins could give much more profit than top 20 CMC coins. Today I was understand that I will continue to work with the altcoins further.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:08:02 PM

yes, that's wonderful decision! i think i'll follow the same way, because now is a good time to buy especially if you had doubts before, now is just a perfect time for that!

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:11:35 PM

yes, that's wonderful decision! i think i'll follow the same way, because now is a good time to buy especially if you had doubts before, now is just a perfect time for that!

I'm not planning to buy any alts cause I'm not seeing any potential in them, I'm stuck with bitcoins cash and deep onion coins which I'm hoping to sell as soon their prices rise. There're tons of them, but for some reason I feel alts do not give returns like bitcoins, and when they crash they take forever to recover, on the other hand bitcoins recovers much faster, so my plan is to sell them and cash out in fiat.
Li-Fox

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:14:59 PM

Now there can be only one plan. This is to hold the coins until they grow up. And then just sell. I think that this is the simplest but very correct plan.
WiiD

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:20:21 PM

In this market, I prefer to trade. I have many different altcoins in my portfolio, I will keep them until they rise to the price that suits me.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:25:42 PM

What do the plans mean? The more I buy coins, which I consider normal, it will be good, it is very simple, but still I think that you need to buy only those in which I am sure that in the past they were popular.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:26:55 PM

I'm not thinking of switching to cash unless my target sales price is reached. Especially because the choices I make are quality options within the sector, I know how high the quality of my investments are and I take care to do my transactions accordingly. If I have to talk about the projects I invest in, I can say that I have chosen every project with care and that every project has a beautiful future. For this reason, I know that I can manage these investments safely as long as I can not convert them into cash again, and I can make calculations in the assurance of this.
muksal

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:28:14 PM

it's a good idea and plan. buy kooin when the price is down then save it for some time until the price of the coin soars. and don't forget to continue to see the development of the market. because the price of coins in a moment can change.

nambunamba

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:31:30 PM

Yes its common things to do when market going down and i think your decisions is completly right. I think i would like to hold and buy more coins that i invest in right now. I do trying to invest in new coins which i think would bring me a more profit and i do keep read the whitepaper of the new coins, i believe a lot of opportunity and the grow of cryptocurrency is inevitable and in future we might not get it cheap anymore.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Violettochka

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:49:49 PM

I want to hold really good coins that seem to have great future. All the other ones I will sell or convert them to ETH etc.

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:18:48 PM

Altcoins are also profitable cryptocurrency. Many economist predict that some altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin will be lead the future economy market. So i have a lot of plan with Altcoin. Altcoin like Ethereum is best suitable option for long term investment purposes because of its less volatile nature. So i thing i will start Ethereum investment as soon as possible, because in this time it price is low and in future their is lot of possibilities that it price will be increase. And second thing altcoins makes international transaction easier so i thing i will try this feature of altcoins for my future business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: