Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:38:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are your plan for altcoin  (Read 3564 times)
Nagyan01 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:21:45 PM

I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.
rdelaney88

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:24:34 PM

Hodl and watch them grow for now. Fairly limited with what you can use them for atm. DeepOnion private transactions will be awesome
carles enck3

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:43:05 PM

I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.

nothing can do hold back allcoin we have right now, but are you sure with allcoin that you hold it later the price will soar?
because now many dead allcoin, so my advice allcoin you have better to sell even if not get a big profit, enough to return the capital alone, than later you get a loss.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:45:57 PM

Which altcoin you are holding because holding in long term will be suitable for only potential coin if you holding some shitty cpims those prices will fall more and more in the coming days.So check the quality pf the project and the project team before holding it roo long.
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 05:49:38 PM

Well, check out this amazing coin, hydro token. It's really a gem waiting for people to discover. This project is a potential gamechanger. If you're interested about their platform, just check out http://hydrogenplatform.com/

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:03:13 PM

Not all Alts coins are brilliant , you have to care more about the services and the value these coins are delivering rather than the attractive prices because you may need to hodl for long time Grin
ACHANCE

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:05:50 PM

I AM PLANING TO HOLD FOR LONG
cryptomonotize

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:11:14 PM

As the market is becoming more green, I think that at last the bullish market has ended for good. So plan to hold my altcoins and see how far the value can go. Hopefully market will not go downwards again.
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:16:03 PM

Alt coins are having potential, I would like to accumulate altcoins at every dip. And put these investment for long run. One day surely the coins will grow well.
Squa7ch

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:18:49 PM

Every alt coin i hold is going down. I can see manipulation made by whales everyday. I feel very frustrated sometimes. But after listening to others, i just do not care about the price anymore, just hold.
TheBiochemist

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:20:33 PM

I plan to hold on to those coins representing projects i believe in, thats why i bought them form the beginning, in the hope of using them. The crypto space is evolving just fine, I see not reason to panic  and dump ^^ the FIAT economy is in bad shape so why not go with crypto Smiley

https://hive.blog/@clausewitz
Halbert

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:21:50 PM

I'm not afraid to hold altcoins for a long time because now there is such a situation on the market that you need to get rid of them and invest in the basic coins !
Hodler43

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:22:38 PM

Slate (SLX) ICO is live!
New article from Bitcoinist.com with a full run down of The Slate Entertainment Group and all of its amazing platforms!

https://bitcoinist.com/slates-early-success-underscores-the-need-for-disruption-in-the-entertainment-industry/
Hoenya

Activity: 252

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:24:09 PM

inplan a lot and i hope my dreams will come true as i do not want to fail ajd i am not going to give up as i think i will cope

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Hoenya

Activity: 252

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:24:55 PM

Slate (SLX) ICO is live!
New article from Bitcoinist.com with a full run down of The Slate Entertainment Group and all of its amazing platforms!

https://bitcoinist.com/slates-early-success-underscores-the-need-for-disruption-in-the-entertainment-industry/
i think ,y biggest plan is to learn on amdd more in order to become more profesipnal tradr or holder, i want to know nmore

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:25:54 PM

We all learn from mistakes. I mean, if repeat the pump, which was in January 2018, I will sell 90% of all my altcoins. The new projects that come out now are more and more perfect and interesting for investment than those that were a year ago.
dpa85

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:27:23 PM

depending on the project, if there are further prospects, then of course keep the coin. if the project is average (reviews can be read on different sites), then sell without hesitation
huntingbtc5

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:27:29 PM

My current plan is to hold my altcoins. The market is began to show good signal hopefully there will be no more declining. I want to see how high the market can go. I will hold my coin until then.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:32:19 PM

I try to make matters simple. that is what I do:

Coin basics (what is progressive about it, commercial enterprise model) Coin partnerships Coin group Coin margin to grow Coin sentiment (forums) Coin roadmap

If all the above seems proper, just attempt to find a decent entry, and that's it.

maintain and diversify your portfolio. The much less movements you are making the higher.

Dot-com bubble bursted at around 5 trillion greenbacks. we're currently at 90B
bootlace

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:33:09 PM

I also hold my altcoin and I also will hold all my coin for longer time, but only because that the price now is very very low and I don't want to sell for such price.

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: