Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:21:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are your plan for altcoin  (Read 3563 times)
syypro

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:30:26 AM

I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.

If you hold alccoins, you must be sure of them. Most of them will die in 1-2 years. Therefore, you need to carefully study the project.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
devale

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:32:35 AM

The  one thing that I  am sure will  happen with my altcoin is that I  am  going to hold and wait for a long time until the right price come and after that make some money .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:03:05 AM

I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.
Everyone's investment is different. Investment needs to be flexible. Some altcoins are suitable for long-term investment, while others can only be short-term.
iTradeBit

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:30:53 AM

Now there is only one correct option - hold, selling coins  now is too unprofitable, I personally hope for the growth of the market after new year.
putrifranenda218

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:40:04 AM

Now there is only one correct option - hold, selling coins  now is too unprofitable, I personally hope for the growth of the market after new year.
now it is best to hold and hold your Altcoin for now and wait until the price is really stable. if at this time you release your coins, you will lose a lot and you have to wait and be patient because the market will recover soon. Altcoin that has the potential to benefit you in the future so you can survive before regret.
globpanels

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:57:07 AM

The Altcoin price is currently very low and the possibility of Altcoin going up even though it doesn't know when but will definitely happen. buy Altcoin as much as possible and choose good coins and good quality because in the future they will rise high, and you will get a substantial profit. use this opportunity well because now is the right time.
foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:12:50 AM

I have no plan anymore because they are almost dropped to zero sats and we lost much money in few months. I'm not looking to market and I will just wait for new bull season, after this I can exit from market unfortunately.
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:44:25 AM

Despite the situation on the market, I prefer Hodl all the coins I get for generosity!
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:37:17 AM

Well, if you still have any altcoin you are holding now, the best would be to hold if you are not in serious need of money, because i believe their prices would have gone so low. Nonetheless, if you are still in need of money, it is advisable for you to just sell part and hold the rest, until the market recovers.
Do not allow the present situation situation of things to affect you into making wrong decisions.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:40:30 AM

I think in the current conditions of the prevailing panic in crypto markets, cryptocurrency holdings are not the right decision. It is best to withdraw crypto assets into fiat money urgently  and wait for the situation to stabilize. At the same time, it will be possible to buy crypto tokens at significantly reduced prices.

leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:30:21 PM

For me the plan for the altcoin is to wait and sell them when they are at a point where I am actually making money from them, other than that there is nothing else that  I am going to do for the coins. They are following the price of bitcoin now which means that all of my altcoins are down so I guess the best thing now is to just wait out the bear market
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:31:38 PM

i do jot kbow yet i think taht it is important for us to understand that you need tonplan a lot for the further actions and it is important for you
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:32:25 PM

For me the plan for the altcoin is to wait and sell them when they are at a point where I am actually making money from them, other than that there is nothing else that  I am going to do for the coins. They are following the price of bitcoin now which means that all of my altcoins are down so I guess the best thing now is to just wait out the bear market
altcoins are very hars to handle and we need to understand tat it is necessary for us to plan beforehand in order not to sell in panic
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:37:05 PM

My plan for altcoins is a strong hold, but it depends on exact coin.
Some of them are worth holding and others won't. I make an estimation
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:11:36 PM

My plan for altcoins is a strong hold, but it depends on exact coin.
Some of them are worth holding and others won't. I make an estimation
Better To know them deeper, if you think that the coin can bring a lot then make sure that you will hold and forget about this downfall, but if you think that you coin won't bounce back and will remain at the bottom you should sell it out while you can still enjoy the value of such coins, waiting can be profitable for those project who really showing good movements even the market are still struggling.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 06:13:25 PM

when talking about altcoin, it is certainly imagined with so many tokens today and maybe it will continue to grow every day
so my plan especially for later in 2019 I will be better able to choose a quality altcoin

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:13:34 PM

My plan for my altcoin this time is ofcourse to hold them until the price of market rises up again and then my holdings will rise too. Thats the time maybe I can sell my tokens but if it not happen this maybe next year. Thats not a problem for me as long as I didnt lose any money.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:26:05 PM

I think in the current conditions of the prevailing panic in crypto markets, cryptocurrency holdings are not the right decision. It is best to withdraw crypto assets into fiat money urgently  and wait for the situation to stabilize. At the same time, it will be possible to buy crypto tokens at significantly reduced prices.
Now there has been a general fall in the price of cryptocurrency by 80-99 percent. I do not think that this is the best time to sell my coins and tokens, withdraw funds to fiat and expect market stabilization. This can work if you constantly monitor the market, and Bitcoin and another cryptocurrency may fall for some time. However, this requires too much time and effort. It will be much better for me to keep my coins and tokens to acceptable prices, even if such a decline continues for a very long time, but for now earn tokens, or buy promising ones at these low prices.

vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:28:05 PM

At the moment there are no plans. It is necessary to wait for the market reversal. And most likely the turn will be somewhere by the end of January.
abufragile

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:32:23 PM

I'm hodling my DeepOnion  Grin
The price right now is 0.16$ and ATH was 20$  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: