Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:35:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are your plan for altcoin  (Read 3563 times)
Antony97

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:12:23 AM

There are coins to develop.I want to identify these coins.Then I'm going to invest a small amount on all of them.Then I will observe the development.
I think it will win in the long run.Think of it as buying land.Good Luck

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:27:38 AM

My plan on the altcoin that catch my interest is to see it grow and develop while I contribute my quote that objective and share in the success it will achieve both now and in the future!
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:25:54 AM

I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.

some of the same altcoins have I have to trade,
because if not the value will continue to decrease. and this is frustrating. so you have to do speculation instead of just waiting and holding
for now, I have no other plans than to wait for the right time to sell the assets that I have. for now, the development of altcoin looks so difficult, maybe because it is influenced by the price of ETH. so, I might sell the coins that I have when the price goes up by more than 30%

I think this is due to the current decline in the market and the price of ethereum that has fallen so much. Remember what happened to the Altcoins 9 months ago, remember how confidently projects collected investments, how the whole market grew.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:59:31 PM

I don't believe in the majority of coins/tokens, only few of them will have success 5% or even less, others will disappear and it is hard to guess projects which will get into this top 5%. So altcoins for me are only speculations, opportunity to wait pump and sell them before they turn into garbage.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:42:25 PM

I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.

some of the same altcoins have I have to trade,
because if not the value will continue to decrease. and this is frustrating. so you have to do speculation instead of just waiting and holding
for now, I have no other plans than to wait for the right time to sell the assets that I have. for now, the development of altcoin looks so difficult, maybe because it is influenced by the price of ETH. so, I might sell the coins that I have when the price goes up by more than 30%

I think this is due to the current decline in the market and the price of ethereum that has fallen so much. Remember what happened to the Altcoins 9 months ago, remember how confidently projects collected investments, how the whole market grew.
I planned since a long time by using the Altcoin for investment. because by using it as an investment makes it possible to get a big enough advantage in future and generate more profits that makes my spirit in invest more investment.

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:47:04 PM

Which altcoin you are holding because holding in long term will be suitable for only potential coin if you holding some shitty cpims those prices will fall more and more in the coming days.So check the quality pf the project and the project team before holding it roo long.
I have check all the different altcoin though the prices are cheaper value but yet helpful to the community. It needs a lot of research which altcoin has better value and can stand for a long term services. The quality matter most as always for the progress of everyone.
myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:50:40 PM

I don't believe in the majority of coins/tokens, only few of them will have success 5% or even less, others will disappear and it is hard to guess projects which will get into this top 5%. So altcoins for me are only speculations, opportunity to wait pump and sell them before they turn into garbage.
Perhaps you are right. But I don't think that such huge number of coins will disappear very quickly. All this process will happen a long time. It is similar to natural selection, only cryptocurrencies.
Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 10:52:44 PM

Obviiusly, the only plan in my head right now for my altcoins is holding till market revives. Aside this, I also plan trying to accumulate more altcouns and wait for a favourable market in other to make bumper sales.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Meycell

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:39:21 PM

Which altcoin you are holding because holding in long term will be suitable for only potential coin if you holding some shitty cpims those prices will fall more and more in the coming days.So check the quality pf the project and the project team before holding it roo long.
I have check all the different altcoin though the prices are cheaper value but yet helpful to the community. It needs a lot of research which altcoin has better value and can stand for a long term services. The quality matter most as always for the progress of everyone.
I plan on having many more Altcoin to held in the long term in be methods to generate more profit. so that makes Altcoin so can afford to rely in making progress to bring Altcoin into coins. In addition to the existence of a favourable Altcoin progress, it is also capable to influence the success of Cryptocurrency in the future.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:56:44 PM

I'm also holding some altcoins that I bought 3 months ago and I'm planning to buy some more this month. There are many good and quality coins that has potential to go up in the coming weeks. Presently, the price of bch and xrp goes up and its good for daytrading if you want a fast profit. Year end price uptrend are mostly for altcoins according to some experts so it is good to buy some of them before another bullrun start.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 02:09:45 PM

just like you with basar conditions like we can only hold altcoins. if we choose to sell then we will suffer losses. but I only hold a number of altcoins that already have a market and have lasted a long time like eth, eos and litecoin. the altcoin that I got from the campaign and the bounty I immediately exchanged with eth. because I think holding a coin is not very useful. because the longer the price drops, then zero crashes.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 07:41:07 PM

With the current market condition we got no choice but to hold. It's not a good idea to sell some alt coins and tokens as they are very cheap right now. But buying and filling your bags with alt coin and tokens would be smart investment.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:47:14 PM

good plan, invest when the altcoin price is low at the current time, and save it until the price is high then sell it
aligator2017

Activity: 532

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:52:09 PM

I'm also holding. Firstly it is pointless to sell now. Many projects do their best to develop what they declared to develop, some do even more than was in their roadmap. They will have great results on a distance.
Secondly I understand how much these tokens and coins can cost in a few years, and whats more - I think I will not sell them even when they break their ATH. Because if they do, they can do more Wink

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
akunta

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:04:52 PM

during the autumn fall it was really essential to buy alts, they had such a drop! even our beloved eth couldn't resist the temptation to drop. and then holding would make sense, had you got those coins at its lowest

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:07:40 PM

different developer to work as occupying use with customs of technical strategy as managing use of work with the preparation on balance that these to shows on return and gives with limit as match of number with beginning value on confirmation.

flysats

Activity: 329

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:17:33 PM

I change some altcoins that I don't want to hold anymore for promising. So I balanced my portfolio with good coins  Wink I think we will see how some alts will die soon because they don't need for anything and are dust. But we need time

kagawawa

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:21:45 PM

I will keep a few Altcoins potential on the coinmarketcap for one year. I believe the market will turn good turnaround and the Altcoins will raise the price high in the future. ETH, Ripple, EOS is the top choice for me.
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:27:21 PM

This time is the best moment to choose some potential alts, make sure you have a research about them

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:30:17 PM

I agree, everyone wants to earn quickly and a lot, but try to be patient. I suggest you buy altcoins now, as long as their price is low enough and wait a few years. Just forget and don't worry about them, sure you'll be pleasantly surprised when you think about your coins in a few years.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: