Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:30:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are your plan for altcoin  (Read 3563 times)
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:23:13 AM

I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.
Which altcoin you are holding because holding in long term will be suitable for only potential coin if you holding some shitty cpims those prices will fall more and more in the coming days.So check the quality pf the project and the project team before holding it roo long.
I do have plans to use Altcoin for this year as a source of profit from trading. because at this time Altcoin is very possible to make profits through trading and is able to generate profits far greater in the future. so for me to use trading as my big plan will be very profitable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TanteStefana

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:44:16 AM

I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.
I'm still planning to hold them because they jumped so hard, I don't know is it the recovery of market but probably of the currencies would go even higher than I would think about trading.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:20:07 AM

Well it depends on the coin, some coin will turn to ashes when you hold for too long, but hold the right coin you will able to make a very great profit, I think for alt coin you need to act flexible and smart, don't put too much trust on alt coin, alt coin is a very dangerous investment
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:44:33 PM

a very good decision, if you wish to buy more altcoin. because altcoin you invest now will be your fortune in the future, provided you are not wrong in choosing altcoin
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:53:10 PM

Its good plan but be cautious as select those altcoins which are consistently supported by developers based on strong themes.I think selected those coins right now which are based on a strong project but undervalued like NEO,ADA,EOS,MIOTA and hold them for long term when prices are high sold.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Sandeep24

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:54:39 PM

I think, I can hold altcoin for long time because if we want or target maximum profit on your investment then we should go with long term investment. Future of altcoin is bright.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:56:15 PM

For me, I'm gonna hold my alts until it recovers and grow. I don't wanna lose money for just being impatient. Alts can give us a huge profit if we invest in a right one.
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:01:24 PM

I also still hold my current Altcoin, but I will only hold my coins until the end of this year alone. regardless of the price at the end of the year, all the altcoin that I hold I will sell, because I want to buy a dream car in December. My expectation of Bitcoin and other altcoin prices will rise in December. so I will easily get the car of my dreams.
andrey111

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:02:30 PM

Plans need to be built when the market becomes stable. Now we see great volatility. Now everyone hopes that the market will go up and accordingly the altcoins will start to grow in price. Weak altcoyns will remain lying, strong will go up following bitcoin.
Sandeepmanwall

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

At the time the altcoin is the best position.because now there is such a situation on the market that you need to get rid of them and invest in the basic coins !
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:07:45 PM

I already have several coins that I planned to hold at least until next year, I don't buy recent coins because none is interesting in my opinion and the market situation is a bit unstable so I don't want to enter the market at this moment. Don't forget to follow the news about the project so you don't miss anything major, there's a lot of people that lose money because they simply ignored the project.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Sandeepmanwall

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:10:58 PM

This is the best plan,i think selected those coins right now which are based on a strong project but undervalued like NEO,ADA,EOS,MIOTA and hold them for long term when prices are high sold.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:11:47 PM

I think, I can hold altcoin for long time because if we want or target maximum profit on your investment then we should go with long term investment. Future of altcoin is bright.
[/I have carefully studied the coins I have bought before and I am very confident in my decision to keep. I will keep my coins at least until the end of the year, at which point I decide whether to keep or sell.quote]
JGreg96

Activity: 602
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:14:01 PM

According to me, this isn't a good strategy: as soon as the market reacts violently, it's probable that your altcoin will go to 0 but it is also probable that could go to the moon if we talk about a solid project

BTCBTCBTC
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:17:04 PM

I plan to keep my coins as long as possible because there is not yet a particularly good selling prospect.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:25:05 PM

Youre doing good focus on that mate,holding is the most powerful move we may have right now because of this bearish market only failure will face us if we pushto daytrade.

I believe this will long for more than a year before we taste rhe price of our holdings but for sure enough and satisfactory
bellator66

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:31:20 PM

i like to make money with altcoin. with trading ssya not holding too long because they are more risky. to hold and I believe the bitcoin is strongest, so I will invest again in bitcoin to get bigger profit
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:38:21 PM

now is a good time to monitor and investigate some altcoins.
because almost all average altcoin falls in, including bitcoin. the best option is to wait until the moment to buy.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:46:28 PM

My investment plan with crypto currencies is both for long-term and short term to medium term trading. My strategy for long-term is cost averaging method wherein I've set a date when I will take profit which is modifiable depending on the market price. For short-term to medium term trading, these are the profit from my previous investments on master nodes and POS coins.
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:48:49 PM

In my own technique I decided to exchange my alt to bitcoin because there price is almost the same. Altcoin is just relying to bitcoin and I think its almost the same. People nowadays are going to the coin who had the highest value inorder for them to gain a lot of profit.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: