Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:10:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are your plan for altcoin  (Read 3564 times)
vernl

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:18:46 PM

my plan for altcoin is increase as much amount of my altcoins as i can because there will be a huge increase price in the furutre .
Altcoins always increase their price not losing it.
idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:35:33 PM

I think it's very important now to collect small coins at very low prices. I also collect a lot of coins now because I am still very confident that these coins in the future will have a very high value. Yes, I think this is a very good plan for using Altcoin.

Yes, I also have been following your opinion, and I find it very useful for me, I just bought for a small price when the price of the market up and I sell at a high price. I don't know that you have think same to me?. But I thanks you for your comments.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Itcher

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:18:15 PM

The best solution when investing in altcoins is to keep the coins for 1-2 years, then you are highly likely to become rich.
angelica laura

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:45:07 PM

I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.

Yes, it depends on the coins we hold. Are the coins we hold worth or only worth while after they disappear. It's better to first check the coin information before deciding to hold it. Because it will be sad when the coins that we hold for so long but it really isn't worth anything at all. I plan to hold a coin that I think will be lejit in the future.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:56:28 PM

I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.
Holding is the best thing to do during this bearish market. The market itself is filled with red marks this whole year and as such selling will really be a bad idea which would completely cut down the loss as well as the chance of earning profit once recovery happen. This is just a battle of patience and frustration. If you are aiming for huge profit, choose to hold and not to sell.

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:36:47 AM

I am hold several different altcoin because i am believe altcoin price will increasing and decreasing bitcoin dominant in market. Many good altcoin in market worth for long term and can compete with bitcoin, like ethereum, EOS and others
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:37:37 AM

My plan is to look for the most lucrative and invest. Still need to make a fortune out of crypto. I'm suddenly more interested in masternodes since a friend introduced them to me. I think it's a long term way of earning know crypto, better than any other type of passive earnings so far.

I just got myself a handful of mfx tokens and plan on stacking till I make a few Masternodes. Their mainnet launches in Q2 of 2019, so I've still got time. Got to get with the program.

By the way if you're interested, mainsale is currently sailing., and will arrive at docks on 15 December. However, do your own research, it's a good project but for me.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:17:50 AM

For some promising projects, I will continue to hold the project tokens it issues. Now I do some transactions every day, and I will get some benefits more or less.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:52:54 AM

Buying and holding the altcoins is now good but we have to determine how long the hold. I think the market needs four years to grow well in the future. So long-term investment will not be profitable. Investment in new ICO projects will be better.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
clement_star

Activity: 208

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:18:00 AM

SCIENTIFICCOIN

ScientificCoin is a platform for creating smart contracts used exclusively for any sort of scientific development. Before creating a smart contract, the owner of a scientific project is required to obtain an expert panel report through our platform.

They are not running an ICOs.

Get to know more.

www.scientificcoin.com
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:33:36 AM

The steps that you take are in my opinion correct, I support it. Because I myself did the same thing myself. Crypto is in a period of decline, resulting in all the prices of coins both bitcoin and altcoin depreciating. This is the right time to invest as much as possible in many of the best coins. Opportunities to get optimal profits will be wide open through investments at low prices and with promising coins.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:36:47 AM

I think what should be done with the current situation is the time to buy altcoins because prices are cheap, now is a good opportunity to buy before the price rises again.
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:47:58 AM

Hardly need to invent something new. In such cases, there is a universal rule - you just need to be patient and wait. Over time, prices will definitely recover, reliable altcoins will generate income for investors.
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:53:58 AM

I also keep my coins like ada, xlm, eos. I will keep it until 2020, possibly selling earlier if the price is good. But I am ready to keep it for a long time, as I have not bought all the money and can wait.
And I advise you to invest some of the money you can lose.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:03:58 AM

My plan for altcoins this year is to increase the collection of altcoins, either through investment or through ICO. Participate in various ICOs that promise together with a team that can be relied upon, and invest in many coins with the rank above. The current situation teaches me to invest in the long term so that I can get maximum results with high market prices.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:08:21 AM

I'm trying to keep as many coins as I can, because I believe that the market will return to growth all the same!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:29:53 AM

the market continues to be uncertain, unfortunately, i make a long-term hold strategy with all the altcoins i own, i do not want to sell at a loss , i will not buy new ones until the market stabilizes
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:33:19 AM

For me, the trick in finding a bounty is by selling bounty gift tokens.
Because the current market does not tend to go up, I better sell the tokens and save them as Ethereum.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:23:42 AM

I plan to hold them until the profit reaches the level when I will be afraid to lose it. So I'm keeping an eye out. It's very cool idea.
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:38:46 AM

Sometimes holding altcoins for long term is not a good idea especially to those altcoins that has no potential in market, and we have to consider also the time frame for holding. And for my own opinion it is not advisable to buy altcoins now in this current market situations just wait till the markets recover from big dip.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: