Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:37:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are your plan for altcoin  (Read 3564 times)
quanahri

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 12:29:19 AM

Of course I want to hold all the altcoin. It will be sad to sell them at this time. They are too low priced.
I think the thing I need to do is to make as many tokens as possible.
Netcave

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:19:59 PM

I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.

Then start buying, and many altcoins have very large discounts. I think it's appropriate if you have a long-term plan.
You just have to go on some of the right coins, because I'm sure now is one of the best times to start buying altcoins.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:29:11 AM

I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.

I think it is very simple, you buy, and try to sell at a higher price. And maybe long-term investments are much easier for anyone and a lot of potential altcoins for now. So I think indeed this is the right time to start a long-term investment, because the market capitalization is very small compared to the peak.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:50:50 AM

For example crypto is our whole body from head to feet, and i treat altcoins as part of it. We cant grow like this if nothing altcoins which giving price of btc. Altcoins or certain project do ICO and those coins will be traded to btc coins. So as time passes by, more user have do exchange of btc to alts and alts to btc
Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:54:15 AM

That’s a good idea mate. Be sure of your altcoins you hold have a good and promising platforms that will not vanished in next few months. Hope your hold altcoins will not be turn into shitcoins. It's better to exchange your tokens into btc or eth. In that way if the coins will rise you can earn huge profit.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:54:58 AM

there is no other plan now. I only hold my altcoin assets because many don't have a good price. there is no other choice but to hold our altcoin assets now because the price is also falling all. we must wait for the market to begin to improve.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:01:26 AM

Actually I don't have set a prospect plan because of the shaky market trends now. Alts is not good to invest now and most of it is falling. So to avoid losing,my plan is to review carefully the market situation before doing any movement. Nothing good happen here if your reckless on your coins.
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:10:23 AM

I just hold big and potential Altcoins such as Ethereum, Cardano and Monero. With new ALtcoins, I will sell immediately when its price raise about 10-20%

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Kimbohh

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:19:51 AM

Actually as of now i prefer to hold my alts. We knew that altcoins really dip too much in the market if i sell it i could gain nothing for my investments. So what i did is just hold and wait until the price goes up to have profits.
heni_april

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:21:43 AM

my plan now is to wait for some alcoin I listed on stock trades and waiting for my asset value increases. If there is no improvement even declined I will still hold it until a long time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 02:25:24 AM

Yes. If ever I will buy again from these prices then I will surely HODL for long term as I believe that these are great bargains in terms of price.

Iamaslisumit

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:59:14 AM

I also hold my altcoins in this bearish market because most important thing is benefit from Crypto is buying and selling at the right time.
Rowenza

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:13:59 AM

My plans for my altcoin is to hodl it. Wait for the market price to becomes green. I should try investing in different altcoins to make it profitable when the market price rises.
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:50:55 AM

maybe the strategy that you plan is the right one to do right now, by holding an altcoin that is still owned for a longer period of time, maybe it will reduce the risk of getting a lot of losses, because now the market is experiencing a very drastic price decline and with holding an altcoin that is still owned for a longer period of time while waiting for the recovery of a price that is when the recovery will occur.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Vasya

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:01:18 AM

I will hold altcoins.Sooner or later ,alts will give shrewd profit.As far as present circumstance is concerned,I will exploit each plunge and will out from advertise subsequent to taking little profit.My long haul property are prepared for lowland ride.The same with me, I will hold altcoin for long time since I have sitting tight for a long time however the greater part of my altcoin still have bring down value, I trust by holding one years again my altcoin have higher esteem and can take much benefit with the holding power.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:47:57 AM

Even though at the moment we feel the lower limit of the marketcap, I think the risk on all coins remains the same. It's just that the potential might be bigger, because after all the market will fluctuate. And I think, if you have a desire for long-term investment, then maybe you should be prepared for a number of years, because it will take a lot of new communities to return crypto at the best price.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:48:47 AM

in my opinion holding for a long term is one of the best decision and i believe that a lot of people agree with me at this position
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:49:37 AM

I also keep all the purchased coins and do not intend to sell them. My plan is to sell them as soon as I get the desired profit, not before.
that is a wise plan though it is so sad sometimes whenyou have to wait for a long time for a cryptocurrency to go up
hoangha

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:00:47 AM

It is same with my idea, I will hold all my altcoins for long term,i sure that its will help me earn big profit in the future
Endank

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:23:57 PM

The market fluctuated, even though the correction did not seem to stop. But for a long-term investment, I think buying now will be a good business in the future. But of course not all coins will return to their highest prices, and that may be our biggest challenge today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: