Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:14:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
Carbonrod

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:49:50 AM

Just a friendly notification: PND now has a higher value than PANDA and more people are buying. While you idiots were mining PANDA shits at 10000 difficulty, we were mining millions of PND. The value is only going up because it is the same coin minus the scam and without the un necessary vert miner.

キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!!
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jinhuadfh1

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:55:23 AM

Wolong might be an asshole but on this panda story, i'm on his side. They spent so he dumped. He just get even with those people who earns while he holds. He was pumping but the others are dumping slowly. So definitely if he will be doing a new coin, i will be in. Sorry.

You're really goddamn stupid
agree~
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:57:14 AM

i still dont believe all of this,

so if you feel that this coin is dead then send your " dead" coins to our project

and we will see what we gonna do with it , maby 1 cent for all ? at least we get some coins in for our project >   http://savegreyhound.hol.es/

we still accept the pandacoin as donation so feel free to deposit this " dead" coin to us !

our Panda Coin Adress      : PsXsYCzg5oMLCi8YhFc2G9UojmvrPFEHQH   /label Galgo Support

We thank you very much in advance for your precious support!

**** Your support is highly appreciated  ! *****
Walruse

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:04:39 PM

i still dont believe all of this,

so if you feel that this coin is dead then send your " dead" coins to our project

and we will see what we gonna do with it , maby 1 cent for all ? at least we get some coins in for our project >   http://savegreyhound.hol.es/

we still accept the pandacoin as donation so feel free to deposit this " dead" coin to us !

our Panda Coin Adress      : PsXsYCzg5oMLCi8YhFc2G9UojmvrPFEHQH   /label Galgo Support

We thank you very much in advance for your precious support!

**** Your support is highly appreciated  ! *****

You won't get any donations from these greedy gollums. That's why the coin died. Come join us at PND and post your PND wallet address and I will donate  Grin we are already worth more and are only growing.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=464476.0
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:13:16 PM

you can send me all those dead lil bears too PqzMzKF3AuUJ67bzsBnVHD59Gwd1SzJ6GJ     

Wink
Walruse

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:14:55 PM

you can send me all those dead lil bears too PqzMzKF3AuUJ67bzsBnVHD59Gwd1SzJ6GJ     

Wink

Somebody help this guy out, he needs to buy some dignity.
jota

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:16:12 PM

SEVOQUE i go to bed and i come back and anothertime are you liying to the people?

YOU sold 10mil, not 5mil as you are saying. FUCKING LIAR AND SCAMMER.

YOU sold 10mil and probably 20 mil. BUT i only can ensure about 10mil because you are a cowarly rat that not show blockchain. You show a picture that proves nothing.
And your blockchain, one man put it, proves that you DUMP all your pandacoin 3-4 day ago.

SEVOQUE= SCAMMER.

if you think "oh mtf this man is hard with me"
THINK these words are soft.
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:25:28 PM

Never seen such a shit coin.
thejepper

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:27:13 PM

it keeps dropping, but there are still some people buying, a little speculation?
its a game of music chairs

jota

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:31:01 PM

id like to KNOW little MORE ABOUT the DEV TEAM
who are "the best devs in alt-crypto world and market experts?"
wolong?

Currently the Panda Coin team consist of:

JacobUX (Unobtanium)
Artis101 (Unobtanium)
JonnyBravo (Multiple coins including Doge as well as services for various coins including DogeSpin)

Marketing / PR / Development
Chisefu (Unobtanium and various)
MYSELF(SEVOQUE)
Market knowledge / Experts

Wolong and various others.. we are not at liberty to disclose everyone who has taken part in the IPO, I hope you appreciate that =)

Is all "the team"¿? or anyone more?¿ for my own knowledge
SEVOQUE did you write this post? or did you doble personality for you?
sevoque (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:35:04 PM

SEVOQUE i go to bed and i come back and anothertime are you liying to the people?

YOU sold 10mil, not 5mil as you are saying. FUCKING LIAR AND SCAMMER.

YOU sold 10mil and probably 20 mil. BUT i only can ensure about 10mil because you are a cowarly rat that not show blockchain. You show a picture that proves nothing.
And your blockchain, one man put it, proves that you DUMP all your pandacoin 3-4 day ago.

SEVOQUE= SCAMMER.

if you think "oh mtf this man is hard with me"
THINK these words are soft.

why dont you find out from master wolong where this supposed agreement is that he had with me and the other developers like pandawest, mxtm, evoked etc that said we all have to hold our coins and should not sell? There is no agreement, there are no logs, he hasnt spoken to any of us and this is the reason this is happening. If you want to get sidetracked and believe for a minute that wolong destroyed the coin bceause i dumped a few million, which i was perfectly entitled to do, be my guest.

For everyone jumping around sucking wolongs dick, you saw the logs where he said the reason he crashed the coin was because of PANDAWEST where he specifically said thats why hes selling panda, and then hours later he makes a pastebin about how its my fault.

You realise that from the second the coin launched, wolong effectively cut his ties with everyone in the dev team - and now im getting shit because i wanted to find out what was going on in order to continue working on the coin and provide the most relevant info to the community?

I have nothing more to say to ajny of this - there was no agreement with myself, only jacob, artis and molly and wolong himself. No one else was bound by any agrement, no one even had a conversation with wolong, wolong didnt even know how much of sub-team even received in payment for our time so where do you expect him to say to us dont sell? That conversation never existed, never took place and he is using it as a smokescreen to defend the fact that he failed at pumping the coin the day prior to that.

You guys can hate on me all you like, i sold a few million coins. Yet the guy who took 250 btc, + 2billion coins and then decides he has no need to talk to anyone on the dev team and provide answers to important questions which were concerns of not just myself, but everyone on the team. Wolong keeps claiming hes spoken to us about not selling. do you think if i was told 'SEV U NEED TO HOLD YOUR COINS AS YOU ARE ON THE DEV TEAM' by a single person on the dev team, this is what i would have done. Im not an impatient person, so why, if that was the case, would i sell at ~65 satoshi when this awesome guy wolong could apparently get me hundreds of satoshi per coin. Really, think about what your saying

Edit: From day 1 of launch, i tried to secure millions in giveaway funds and was met with complete resistance in the form of silence from wolong. Everytime I PM'ed him i got no reply, every single time. I pushed for it so many times its beyond a joke, and all in the interest of building the community. Those of you who have made your mind up that im a scammer, im very sorry to hear that you think such shit of me but clearly you won't understand or are choosing not to believe the real reason this all happened, maybe because you are so heavily invested in wolong or maybe because u are just trolling. All i have done from the second i put this thread up is do my best to manage the community expectations, and when i am prevented from doing my job, and wolong isnt giving me answers, or anyone else on the team, and this has a direct impact on the publics perception of the success of the coin and the validity of the dev team, im obviously going to be in the firing line and i fully accept that.
jota

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:40:53 PM

i dumped 10 mil earlier at around 30 satoshi and currently have 10mil sat on my cryptorush

my wallet right now has 20k~ in it

you do realise, what your showing me is the wallet of the guy who dumped 700million before anyone else had sold anything.. i dont understand what ur tyring to prove to me here.

its really simple, if thast what your saying you couldnt be more wrong. that agreement was never mde with me and other dev members, only artis, jacob and molly.

end of

you do realise that your saying this 5m i allegedly should never of sold is responsible from taking us from 80~ satoshi down to 15? ok =)

so let me get this right, you think that i was told to hold my coins but decided to dump 1/4 of my holdings anyway?

LOL.....

dump 20mil is 100% not 1/4

fiest sold 10mil, second 5 mil, third is only 1/4
LLLLLLLLLLLLOL

FUCKING SCAMMER.

fourth maybe you dont dump or sold anything true?

Still anyone have any doubt?

EDIT: SEVOQUE for be a lier you must have a brain. Is essential.
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:43:12 PM

i dumped 10 mil earlier at around 30 satoshi and currently have 10mil sat on my cryptorush

you do realise, what your showing me is the wallet of the guy who dumped 700million before anyone else had sold anything.. i dont understand what ur tyring to prove to me here.

its really simple, if thast what your saying you couldnt be more wrong. that agreement was never mde with me and other dev members, only artis, jacob and molly.

end of

you do realise that your saying this 5m i allegedly should never of sold is responsible from taking us from 80~ satoshi down to 15? ok =)

so let me get this right, you think that i was told to hold my coins but decided to dump 1/4 of my holdings anyway?

LOL.....

LLLLLLLLLLLLOL

FUCKING SCAMMER.

which was folllowed by me showing a 10m balance on my cryptorush.. stop ignoring the facts and get off wolongs dick

when are you going to get it, i was never told i had to hold my coins, there was no agreement with myself, no interaction with wolong, he had no idea what amount i even received, had no idea who else even got paid. so what does any of it matter anyway?

literally the SECOND we launched, wolong stopped caring about interacting with us _AT ALL_ because he got what he wanted and didnt need us anymore. how do you not understand that
jota

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:45:40 PM

end of

LOL.....

LLLLLLLLLLLLOL

FUCKING SCAMMER.

which was folllowed by me showing a 10m balance on my cryptorush.. stop ignoring the facts and get off wolongs dick

when are you going to get it, i was never told i had to hold my kinds, there was no agreement with myself, no interaction with wolong, he had no idea what amount i even received, had no idea who else even got paid. so what does any of it matter anyway?

one picture?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

can you say me another one about cowboys please?

10 mil is not 5 mil, or yes?
10 mil is no1/4 of 20 mil, or yes?

SACAMMER

EDIT; you are not a legal guy. you are a lier, a bad lier.
JohnnyCrypto

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:51:12 PM

Sev

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=460037.msg5276530#msg5276530

^^THIS^^

Stop sidetracking and do the right thing.
Brackle

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:54:42 PM

end of

LOL.....

LLLLLLLLLLLLOL

FUCKING SCAMMER.

when are you going to get it, i was never told i had to hold my kinds, there was no agreement with myself, no interaction with wolong, he had no idea what amount i even received, had no idea who else even got paid. so what does any of it matter anyway?

SACAMMER

Well looks like someone loves the dong of wolong.   At least we know why you love the Panda holding the Bamboo stick while it says "In wolong we thrust Shocked".

Sevo keep your head up.  I might have bailed right before the crash,  but at least you have been honest.  Just remember you can't fight a smear campaign.  This is why it sucks being in politics.....

P.S. Whats a Lier?
jota

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:55:10 PM

JacobUX (Unobtanium)
Artis101 (Unobtanium)
JonnyBravo (Multiple coins including Doge as well as services for various coins including DogeSpin)

MYSELF(SEVOQUE)

Wolong and various others.. we are not at liberty to disclose everyone who has taken part in the IPO, I hope you appreciate that =)

SEVOQUE do you remember when your doble personality write this post?

SEVOQUE are you a bit retarded?

sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:55:18 PM

Sev

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=460037.msg5276530#msg5276530

^^THIS^^

Stop sidetracking and do the right thing.

Johnny, i agree with you. But its a difficult decision to make to just PULL the thread bceause believe it or not, there is sitll a community with and whilst i naturally dont want to be seen to be associated with wolong or encouraging people to put their faith and money in him, i also have to respect the fact that there is still a group of people who want to mine the coin. I am all open to suggestions to clear up the front page, I removed the blurb wolong asked us to paste on his behalf there that discussed all the stuff about gaining trust etc, and the second i removed it i got flamed for removing it. Its just a case of being damned if i do and damned if i dont act in certain ways on this.

I am not the project lead, and whilst i hate wolong and thinks hes a total bitch, i cannot disrespect jacob and artis's hard work by just yanking the thread.
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:56:47 PM

JacobUX (Unobtanium)
Artis101 (Unobtanium)

MYSELF(SEVOQUE)

SEVOQUE do you remember when your doble personality wite this post?

SEVOQUE are you a bit retarded?

yes i remember writing that, so what?  Jonny left the team early on due to other commitments and in regard to not at being liberty to discuss the IPO at that moment of publishing is bceause guess what, we hadn't received a ledger.

sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:57:39 PM

end of

LOL.....

LLLLLLLLLLLLOL

FUCKING SCAMMER.

SACAMMER

Well looks like someone loves the dong of wolong.   At least we know why you love the Panda holding the Bamboo stick while it says "In wolong we thrust Shocked".

Sevo keep your head up.  I might have bailed right before the crash,  but at least you have been honest.  Just remember you can't fight a smear campaign.  This is why it sucks being in politics.....

P.S. Whats a Lier?

appreciated. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: