Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:00:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
[-Warlock-]

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:16:51 AM

Dev killed coin .....

dumping into market

did u even saw market numbers .....  

The held pandas was in the market ..... the one which supposed to be HELD ... was on the fucking market ....

.. i don't see a single fucking reason wolong would fuck this up .... he had chance of making millions of money ... why waste it for little ...

because he is a little prick thats why

Quit spreading lies, I'm right here with my 200 M not at all worried about the markets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:21:06 AM

Dev killed coin .....

dumping into market

The held pandas was in the market ..... the one which supposed to be HELD ... was on the fucking market ....

.. i don't see a single fucking reason wolong would fuck this up .... he had chance of making millions of money ... why waste it for little ...

Quit spreading lies, I'm right here with my 200 M not at all worried about the markets.

Dev team should keep on working, the coin, the drama has everyone on the edge. Anything can happen the thread has blown up. Good or Bad. This is like a school lunch food fight, we are just the ones caught in the middle of it.  I hope you guys do good by the people that invested in the coin and keep on working.
turtoro

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:21:51 AM

Dev killed coin .....

dumping into market

see this:

Bitcoin group show talking about monumental f*ck up of this coin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXqFrHOsbic&feature=youtu.be

starts at 038:14

Edit: your famous!
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 01:22:18 AM

The only people crying scam seem to be from the PND camp. Meanwhile their arguments don't even make sense. You are quoting my IRC logs, and even there is no evidence of anything other than some serious sarcasm and obviously dealing with the trolls in our channel.

http://thisweekscoin.com/forum/index.php/topic,1049.0.html

"SICK OF THE SCAMMERS IN THIS INDUSTRY" all right.

I'm going to copy paste this, because this is pure gold

He really really screwed us. I was online in the chat when all was prepared. I did his global coin thing (burned). I set my panda buy orders on 55 and 45 went to bet at 04 only to wake up to total loss on everything.

He MASSIVELY dumped coins onto the market while CONFIRMING previously (!devnullius yes buy at 55 - short down than price will go up. I'm all set) what we had to do. THEN he blames it on others as "the only right thing to do", not mentioning that ALL his "exclusive" members are now pretty much bankrupt. They are FORCED to stay on Panda if they went all-in and now belong to The Wolong. Resistance is futile.

This was not a failed attempt, he deliberately got as many users as possible in the last few days for his exclusive IRC chat room, only to screw us all. I think this is his exit strategy and I would not be surprised that his "enemy" actually is just him. Playing all fronts like a Pro Sad

Yes I'm paranoid but this is the ONLY scenario that makes sense. *ALL* other information just does not make sense. It's lies and deceit, nothing more. Contradicting everybody and making horrible teenage fights with honest enough looking people... Wishing some of their children death. He talks about being hacked. He talks about his developers splitting off and cashing out despite agreements. He says he did not sell anything ("proof" is his wallet). Yet he forgets to mention the billion (whatever the amount) pandacoins hidden away in other stashes. All bought from desperate panicking people that jumped off the pandatrain. I sold 2/3th of my classic Pandacoin just to be with the new pandacoin. Sold many cryptsy stock I had, all for Panda. Old panda was not traded much anymore, seemed to die out, etc. Guess what? 1 day after the rumors of new panda started, old panda began to rise. And rise. And rise some more.

Now pandacoins are at an absolute low, he will just sit on his coins and make sure *some* trading is done to keep the coin alive. And he will keep sitting on panda for the year(s) to come. Together with the massive amount of BTC he collected from his royally assfucked exclusive members... All hail the Wolong! In 5 years the guy will be rich beyond believe. Or in jail. Or murdered.

I don't think he'll refund 0.2 BTC either Sad

And still everyone on the board is kissing his ass and defending him. I'm gullible, but... Damn! Funk that shit!

Blowlong, is a piece of shit. He deliberately got everyone he could on to the freenode channel so that he could distract them with his promise of "making it rain." However it was a smoke screen and he started dumping coins instead on the exchanges while people typing how great he was on irc. I was on there too telling everyone to sell and i was getting cussed down for it. Blowlong is a dick and so are the developers for letting this snake into the coin and for taking another coins name. there enough said. sell your crap now because this coin wil be 1-3 satoshi in no time.
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:24:02 AM

The only people crying scam seem to be from the PND camp. Meanwhile their arguments don't even make sense. You are quoting my IRC logs, and even there is no evidence of anything other than some serious sarcasm and obviously dealing with the trolls in our channel.

He really really screwed us. I was online in the chat when all was prepared. I did his global coin thing (burned). I set my panda buy orders on 55 and 45 went to bet at 04 only to wake up to total loss on everything.

He MASSIVELY dumped coins onto the market while CONFIRMING previously (!devnullius yes buy at 55 - short down than price will go up. I'm all set) what we had to do. THEN he blames it on others as "the only right thing to do", not mentioning that ALL his "exclusive" members are now pretty much bankrupt. They are FORCED to stay on Panda if they went all-in and now belong to The Wolong. Resistance is futile.

This was not a failed attempt, he deliberately got as many users as possible in the last few days for his exclusive IRC chat room, only to screw us all. I think this is his exit strategy and I would not be surprised that his "enemy" actually is just him. Playing all fronts like a Pro Sad

Yes I'm paranoid but this is the ONLY scenario that makes sense. *ALL* other information just does not make sense. It's lies and deceit, nothing more. Contradicting everybody and making horrible teenage fights with honest enough looking people... Wishing some of their children death. He talks about being hacked. He talks about his developers splitting off and cashing out despite agreements. He says he did not sell anything ("proof" is his wallet). Yet he forgets to mention the billion (whatever the amount) pandacoins hidden away in other stashes. All bought from desperate panicking people that jumped off the pandatrain. I sold 2/3th of my classic Pandacoin just to be with the new pandacoin. Sold many cryptsy stock I had, all for Panda. Old panda was not traded much anymore, seemed to die out, etc. Guess what? 1 day after the rumors of new panda started, old panda began to rise. And rise. And rise some more.

Now pandacoins are at an absolute low, he will just sit on his coins and make sure *some* trading is done to keep the coin alive. And he will keep sitting on panda for the year(s) to come. Together with the massive amount of BTC he collected from his royally assfucked exclusive members... All hail the Wolong! In 5 years the guy will be rich beyond believe. Or in jail. Or murdered.

And still everyone on the board is kissing his ass and defending him. I'm gullible, but... Damn! Funk that shit!

Blowlong, is a piece of shit. He deliberately got everyone he could on to the freenode channel so that he could distract them with his promise of "making it rain." However it was a smoke screen and he started dumping coins instead on the exchanges while people typing how great he was on irc. I was on there too telling everyone to sell and i was getting cussed down for it. Blowlong is a dick and so are the developers for letting this snake into the coin and for taking another coins name. there enough said. sell your crap now because this coin wil be 1-3 satoshi in no time.

Except we have a 200+ page btctalk thread, developer support, and a massive community that doesn't give a shit about all the FUD you are spewing in your channels 24/7.

There I said it, 500 satoshis next tues. screen shot this post.
joeab

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:28:22 AM

Except we have a 200+ page btctalk thread, developer support, and a massive community that doesn't give a shit about all the FUD you are spewing in your channels 24/7.

LOL  Grin I will screenshot!
trix222

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:28:55 AM

200 pages full of "lel scam"
Carbonrod

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:29:41 AM

https://i.imgur.com/LcdUZjN.png
turtoro

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:29:55 AM

Right, let me fix that for you.

200+ pages of 85% warnings of a scam being imminent.
devs have 0% credibility left
Community dumped as they mined, some got left behind, but whoever is left, im sorry you need to have your head checked.

Susra

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:51:09 AM

The only reason you now have a 200+ page btctalk thread (33% of it being people warning about the scam this was in the first place, another 33% giving you shit because the first 33% were right, the remaining being half shills / half sheeples doing everything they can to minimize their loss by trying to find new bag holders to take off their load) is because everybody in the community and their sisters are having a damn good laugh at you, and indeed screencaping every dumb thing you say, mister JacobUX.

inb4 next tuesday: "500 satoshis? Sarcasm lol".
Walruse

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:13:14 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0F1GZrMt0Y&
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:15:26 AM

Community dumped as they mined, some got left behind, but whoever is left, im sorry you need to have your head checked.

Many people like reading bad news and telling i have right.
I think 30-40% posts is like that scheme.
Who is dumping ? Many people wont sell their coins...Me included.
Fresh mined maybe or those for 1 satoshi  but not all...
Anyway it is hot topic. Hype drama scams everything that crypto scene have and ENDLESS greed.
That greed keep price @10.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
turtoro

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:19:31 AM

i lold Cheesy
Legend21

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:20:07 AM

I dont get it, why would u work with someone like Wolong, if he already act strange with a kid attitude and lack of information inside the team. I mean working like someone like him is like learn a monkey to drive a car.

And also 1 point i dont understand , why do he haves 1,6 billion pandacoins? Dont u think its on wrong hands? The premine money should be in hands of the developers or the promotor team, not to a fckin Freaky Singapole motherfkcer that dump 50% of his coin to satoshi 1 and now cashout Molly after crash? I mean it dont make sence. He havent do anything to support the coin only destoryed it after 1 fcking week.
And now tried to blame other people because the crash.

I mean before launching he called himself god, i mean.. he is fckin selfish and fckin idiot and thinks he is funny or so.

In my opinun there is no Molly.. Molly = Wolong, as like Wutang or Alvin Lee.

Developers and promotor team should never give him the premine money or not even launch the coin till Wolong gives 80% from the premine group that can use it for promoting the pandacoin.

But instead of that Mr Wolong destroyed the coin because he is so fcking greedy. He have fcked everybody up. His followers, The devs, promotor team and everything arround the coin.

I hope Mr Wolong will die soon with his family and that karmas will destroy his life with his stolen money.
turtoro

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:22:43 AM

Many people like reading bad news and telling i have right.
I think 30-40% posts is like that scheme.
Who is dumping ? Many people wont sell their coins...Me included.
Fresh mined maybe or those for 1 satoshi  but not all...
Anyway it is hot topic. Hype drama scams everything that crypto scene have and ENDLESS greed.
That greed keep price @10.

wait, what?

Translate this to english properly so i can understand
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:27:25 AM

SHHHHHHH  WAOOOO NICE AND Quiet  Huh Huh Huh Huh Grin
Wolongcoinx

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:32:23 AM

WOLONGCOIN TO BE LAUNCHED:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=481316.0

https://i.imgur.com/ikBuyv9.png
Dsx

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 05:37:39 AM

There have been several coins that have had developer or other similar issues, and from within the community came people who were willing to take over the coin and move forward.  Kittehcoin is one of them.  https://kittehcoin.info/  They actually "re-launched" the coin.

Regardless of Wolong, this coin has real potential.  This is evident because of the way it made such a great start.  So many people have so many Pandacoins.  Let's find some people who are willing to manage the coin, maybe re-brand it as Cranecoin or something if we need to.  Something classy that can go with the theme already started.  And start an all-new forum.

This coin represents the people who believed in it.  We need to do this for us.  Let's not let it die just to spite Wolong.  We'll figure out a way to make his coins worthless along the way.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 05:45:20 AM

There have been several coins that have had developer or other similar issues, and from within the community came people who were willing to take over the coin and move forward.  Kittehcoin is one of them.  https://kittehcoin.info/  They actually "re-launched" the coin.

Regardless of Wolong, this coin has real potential.  This is evident because of the way it made such a great start.  So many people have so many Pandacoins.  Let's find some people who are willing to manage the coin, maybe re-brand it as Cranecoin or something if we need to.  Something classy that can go with the theme already started.  And start an all-new forum.

This coin represents the people who believed in it.  We need to do this for us.  Let's not let it die just to spite Wolong.  We'll figure out a way to make his coins worthless along the way.

Cut your loss now and get out while you can..This coin has zero community support and it belongs in the dump
ozzymax

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:36:02 AM

Must be a typo -

WOLONG TO BE LYNCHED
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: