Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:16:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
noobinscrypt

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:19:50 PM

no way to salvage this,

i recommend an admin close this thread, using pastebins from wolongs irc ( http://pastebin.com/NhmXMRTj) and some of the devs (JacobUX) who were discussion there how to get this to pump again... not trustworthy at all.

For any future coin premined and ipo is a huge warning sign, especially when so few control so many coins. Nothing new implemented, just a name who cheated everyone (wolong- and likely some of the devs were in on it).

People sent btc to him, and he stole it all, then dumped the remaining coins he said he would hold for 6 months. Really terrible experience. Someone should make a fraud suite against him in court if he indeed does live in Singapore, that is if he broke the law there. At least for him claiming to give to charity (and then not). Be nice for him to get jail time...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:24:42 PM

Yup is time to kill the coin as is, Im trying to move on from my loss it will tai some days. Now the last coins I had are stock in mintpal pending withdrawal it's the end..... LOST IT ALL
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 07:25:56 PM

People sent btc to him, and he stole it all, then dumped the remaining coins he said he would hold for 6 months. Really terrible experience. Someone should make a fraud suite against him in court if he indeed does live in Singapore, that is if he broke the law there. At least for him claiming to give to charity (and then not). Be nice for him to get jail time...

Why the hell would you give someone that many coins to stablise the currency anyway? which was the reason they gave for having the premine  Huh how is that suppose to work? People are dumping on the coin so wolong would dump MORE to stablise it??? and then use the btc from that to buy back the panda? Are you all friggin retarded or something???

Yeah its being dumped on by outside forces so lets sell off more panda into dump to drive the price down further??? bollocks! if you were serious about stablising it from the start you would have used some btc in reserved to put a bottom under the coin...
sevoque (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:29:18 PM

Sevoque you should pull the pin on this piece of scam garbage. Keeping it on life support will only expend more time and money, with the purpose, as somebody mentioned earlier, for you and other bag holders to push your coins on greater fools.

I also hope you realise that your "trolls" are fully aware of your plans and won't forget what has already happened so quickly.

yep, nothing i can do about that now though.

And agreed, I am waiting to speak to artis but its not my decision to kill the coin, its jacob and artis's

Yeah now you have dumped your coins, it's time to kill.

i still hold 15m

thanks
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:30:48 PM

Jeez... you guys just go from bad to worse. In what world would Wolong allow you to "claw back" his holdings? And what other world would there be a "market" for you to "dump" them on? And that third world where you are going to "dump" the new shares acquired by the previous "dump"? where would that be? And who will these shares be dumped upon exactly? I think you may be having a freakin' breakdown there sevoque.

JTB800

+1

answered in bold to your comments

Sevoque

more FUD and BS

if you cant take what i am telling you then go to another thread, its really not difficult. You have already said uare not interested in the coin, why hang around here if thats really true?
dspair

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:31:40 PM

Rebranding it is pointless, wolong and scam devs still have majority of coins and can just dump them any moment, again.

Forking it is even worse, wolong already sold/deposited somewhere part of his coins so someone else's money will dissapear.

There is no way to fix this coin.
Carbonrod

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:32:27 PM

no way to salvage this,

i recommend an admin close this thread, using pastebins from wolongs irc ( http://pastebin.com/NhmXMRTj) and some of the devs (JacobUX) who were discussion there how to get this to pump again... not trustworthy at all.

For any future coin premined and ipo is a huge warning sign, especially when so few control so many coins. Nothing new implemented, just a name who cheated everyone (wolong- and likely some of the devs were in on it).

<JacobUX> what if I want to keep making pandacoin wolong?

<JacobUX> :<

<bigred> ^?

<cryptsnbloods> chewed up nipples

<Tashhkin> yes panda coin ftw

<JacobUX> everyone still trusts you dude

<JacobUX> god...

<JacobUX> he doesn't even get it

<JacobUX> you raise the price 20%

<Magiklair> So basically panda is dead

<MousieGuy> JacobUX Pandacoin logo was really cool :\

<JacobUX> and people will fucking eat it up

<JacobUX> they just want pump and dumps

<JacobUX> on the daily

<Tashhkin> stop saying panda is dead x.x

<JacobUX> whats so bad about that

<Tashhkin> its a week old

<Tashhkin> :\

<JacobUX> people LOVE panda

<JacobUX> it's huge

<hmac> Why don't the devs just say they took all of wolongs coins

<JacobUX> we can say that

<Render> JacobUX but its massive publicity

<JacobUX> if he does

<hmac> And wolong tweets a bunch of mean stuff

<MrPony> yeah, people won't buy

<JacobUX> his twitter got hacked*

Oh boy.  Again, you guys are the biggest scumbags imaginable.  Good luck getting anybody on board ANY coin to make in the future, much less this piece of shit
Carbonrod

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:36:40 PM

<hmac> Why don't we say pandacoin devs stole wolongs coins, and wolong will post some shit on twitter to confirm

<hmac> People hate panda cause of wolong

<hmac> If he's out, people will eat it up

<Tashhkin> hmac there is already enough lies going around

<JacobUX> and now he is gone

<Magiklair> That's true

<^^Kilroy> wolong you might not have comtrol of the coin like you wanted. but you still have the public eating out of your hands.

<JacobUX> they can love it

<JacobUX> guys since wolong is cashed out

<hmac> And wolong can secretly pump it

<JacobUX> the PND guys have no one to hate

<JacobUX> the haters will go away

<loki77> I though he still had 500 million coins?

<Jondo> that seems legit

<JacobUX> if wolong isn't connected

<JacobUX> at least publically

<JacobUX> he can always have shares somewhere who cares

L O L

EDIT:  I just wanna add again that you're all scumbag pieces of shit, and it feels real good to be right

Go fuck yourself [-Warlock-] aka JacobUX, all you want to do is scam people, and you deserve everything you've got coming to you.

Just try to make another coin while pretending you're innocent after this caves in.  Just fucking try.
Wolongcoinx

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:37:43 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Owai7lI.png

Wolongcoin!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=481316.0
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:38:16 PM

<hmac> Why don't we say pandacoin devs stole wolongs coins, and wolong will post some shit on twitter to confirm

<Magiklair> That's true

<^^Kilroy> wolong you might not have comtrol of the coin like you wanted. but you still have the public eating out of your hands.

<Jondo> that seems legit

L O L

i had no idea of any of this, and its a part of the reason i will be walking away from this.
danetti

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:39:15 PM

<Magiklair> That's true

<Jondo> that seems legit

L O L
Ouch!
That's really damaging
turtoro

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:39:36 PM

Why the hell would you give someone that many coins to stablise the currency anyway? which was the reason they gave for having the premine  Huh how is that suppose to work? People are dumping on the coin so wolong would dump MORE to stablise it??? and then use the btc from that to buy back the panda? Are you all friggin retarded or something???

Yeah its being dumped on by outside forces so lets sell off more panda into dump to drive the price down further??? bollocks! if you were serious about stablising it from the start you would have used some btc in reserved to put a bottom under the coin...

answer this. its what i shake my head at. what the hell were you thinking
mctaino

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:40:12 PM

Yo This is the biggest piece of shit ever, worst photoshop crop ever and we will be posting on the thread to warn all the newbies.  Get ready
Susra

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:44:17 PM

<Magiklair> That's true

<Jondo> that seems legit

L O L
Ouch!
That's really damaging
For those who are not aware yet, JacobUX on IRC is [-Warlock-] here in bitcointalk. The scam-coin dev.
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:50:19 PM

<Magiklair> That's true

<Jondo> that seems legit

L O L

i had no idea of any of this, and its a part of the reason i will be walking away from this.

How can anyone stop wolong from buying shares of any coin... Is what I was saying.

Why does everyone have every single thing I've ever wrote on IRC stored on their HDD as if it is some testament to  me being some creative scam artist.

I never got anything out of this. I just agreed to make wolong a coin.

Stop taking everything I write out of context. I just want to continue working on Pandacoin. I'll do it alone, and I don't care if it stays at 1 satoshi for eternity.

If it wasn't for wolong dumping his premine and lying to everyone (including the devs) then this project would be a huge success.

I kept my word, delivered the coin as promised, and launched it 100% smoothly and successfully. I have no regrets, and I did nothing wrong.
mctaino

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:50:32 PM

<Magiklair> That's true

<Jondo> that seems legit

L O L
Ouch!
That's really damaging
For those who are not aware yet, JacobUX on IRC is [-Warlock-] here in bitcointalk. The scam-coin dev.

How can we ban this terrible wolong guy from twitter and this forum. We should work on that and end the nightmare for others
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:54:38 PM

<Magiklair> That's true

<Jondo> that seems legit

L O L
Ouch!
That's really damaging

How can we ban this terrible wolong guy from twitter and this forum. We should work on that and end the nightmare for others

How can you actually think that I am wolong?

Seriously, are people on this forum this stupid?
Walruse

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:56:04 PM

You're the stupid one here. But you're too stupid to see it.
mctaino

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:56:11 PM

<Magiklair> That's true

<Jondo> that seems legit

L O L
Ouch!
That's really damaging

Nobody is saying you are wolong
Carbonrod

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:57:21 PM

<Magiklair> That's true

<Jondo> that seems legit

L O L
Ouch!
That's really damaging

No no, we're not calling you Wolong, we're calling you a piece of shit.

Please pay attention.
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: