Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:32:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
poochi

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:57:24 PM

Are you Still mining This trash coin?
Brought to you by: Ali-Woolong and the 40 Thieves!
Then look no further: come mine it @ Nitro

But for Gods sake stop buying this Garbage.

Thank you, this sums it all up for those who cannot read.

eschmenk

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:16:41 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 06:47:54 PM by eschmenk

I'm not want to post on message boards, however I feel compelled state my opinion on what I see going on here.   Most people are are going to hate what I have to say, but F them they are the sheeple that are bitching about getting scammed.

So here we go....

If you are "investing" cash you can't afford to lose in an alt-crypto currencies, you are a moron.  If you don't realize that the whole crypto currency is the new "Wild West" (USA slang reference) you are also a moron.  I have no problem when stupid people do stupid things and get crushed, learn from your mistakes.  I've traded futures and commodities for 16 years professionally as an exchange member, I learned what to do by learning what not to do.  The pain of losing money is a great teacher.  However, most people are to weak to learn from the pain and just quit. If you want to ever really make money trading anything, you need to realize losses are inevitable, and you need to take your losses when you plan isn't playing out.

I wasn't going to mine this coin because it premise was retarded, "backed by Wolong" Who the fuck is Wolong?  I looked him up and he is some "Asian Crypto Currency Sage"(sarcasm inserted).   Ok, after finding that out I thought... I want to mine this knowing this is going to be a pump and dump, especially after with all the hype that was coming around the launch date.  I was only made aware of this coin cause I was mining VRT, and another VRT miner told me about it.  So Mined the coin from the get go and 24hrs after.  I mined around 37million coins and sold up from 45 all the way to 98, my volume weighted average sell was 72.  This was my plan, be out within 2 days, max. Sooner if the market takes me out at prices.  

What I see on these boards are a lot of people who want to be "crypto currency traders" and a lot of people looking to get rich quick, but don't have a clue what they are doing or how markets work.  It's like the poker saying,  "If you sit down at the table and can't spot who the sucker is, it's you".  So to all the suckers you bought my coins from me, thank you and please learn from your mistakes and review your logic for buying this coin at the prices you did.  Don't ever put your money at risk because someone else gives you a tip,  consider who they are and what there angle is.  

My final thoughts are this... my miners are back on this coin and I'm using 20% of what I made from this coin to buy it back (my plan is risk 20% of what I made from this coin to buy it back knowing it could be worthless, but if it works the rewards are worth the risk) I've been buying below 5 sats and have bids in from 4 down to 1.  My premiss is probably 2/3 the coins are now controlled by less then 10 people.  It may take few more days to get the weak hands out and absorb what the other miners are selling, but I don't think the other big stake holders are are looking to for a few statoshi's on their positions.

Lastly, everyone says this coin is dead fuck it.  But I guarantee if this coin does move back up everyone denouncing it will come back and mine, in the end its all about the money.

FYI what are the odds I put on this coin coming back to life, I think around 20%, but if it does the size of my bet is worth the potential payoff.  

My rambling is over, hope I didn't piss off to many people.  If I did, then you don't get this game anyway, so who cares.

Equally, my word of advice is if you are not a professional trader, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THIS COIN.

Let the traders (10 people) trade among themselves and see who's the one holding the bag.  THE END.

ONCE AGAIN, IF YOU ARE NOT A WHALE, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THIS COIN.

- Advice from someone with as much experience as the poster quoted.

(never sit at a professional poker cable with your cash if you are an amateur)

Only way those poker players can make money is to suck in as many amateurs as possible.  It is time to move on and move away from this trap.
+1 for recognizing the wisdom in uaivj's comment.
-5 for failing to realize that what you said wasn't consistent with uaivj's comment. (uaivj isn't a whale (at least not yet), but he said he is getting back in to some extent.)
-2 for using so many colors. Were they supposed to distract us from the mediocrity of your message?
-10 for saying, "Equally." Not even close!

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:52:52 PM

I have some friends that do coins and have made good coins before. If admins are willing we would be willing to take over the coin and fork the blockchain so the premines are gone but everything after is still available. Let me know if you guys are interested in offer.
KryptoKings

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:22:17 PM

I am serious about this. My team would be offering to give this coin to the community and we would not have a premine cause we would fork the chain. No Wolong and no one else would have premines but all mined stuff after would be good.  Huh
Susra

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:36:03 PM

I am serious about this. My team would be offering to give this coin to the community and we would not have a premine cause we would fork the chain. No Wolong and no one else would have premines but all mined stuff after would be good.  Huh
Don't you understand yet? They don't give a shit. They want to be able to drop their premine on the last sucker. They won't give it up.
vincentvincent

Activity: 285
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:47:46 PM

I would say: go for the fork and get rid of wolong!
organizer

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 08:13:41 PM

The forking is the last thing the coin needs, at least those trapped can still get something right now. Would be cruel, IMO.

KryptoKings

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:40:58 PM

Don't you understand yet? They don't give a shit. They want to be able to drop their premine on the last sucker. They won't give it up.
well at this point 100% of nothing comes back to nothing. The could also show the community they are not totally in this for the $$$. They hand it over to a dev team who is not in it but to rescue a great coin they made. This team would be well known from other projects. Trolls will always be trolls but our teams rep well known without anything negative.... (sorry devs but Wolong was a major wrong move)
Susra

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:39:20 PM

well at this point 100% of nothing comes back to nothing.

You're occulting the fact that the "team" only consists of immature egomaniacs whose intelligence is average at best.

The could also show the community they are not totally in this for the $$$.

Sure. Fits their profile perfectly, does it not? I mean… Errr…
JK787

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:55:20 PM

If forking means that I am not going to lost the coins I have bought at a high price, then I am in for it. At this rate, I have lost more than 15 BTC because of this dump.
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:14:02 PM

My personal opinion is this coin has a long future ahead, and forking is sort of admitting defeat.

wolong may have forsaken all, but it will take a lot to get me to change the logo. What is trust in krypto anyway? The logo sends a strong message, trust no one, only yourself.

Markets crash, but it's the community of this coin and the anti-community that will decide it's value. However now that wolong has left us all, I don't see the purpose of protesting him any longer.

Also don't forget the devs are still recovering from not only the launch, setting everything up, and now dealing with everyone crying and even more trolls all day long. I wish people would have some mercy with all the people that are helping to keep PANDA alive.

Also a reminder not to trust any wallets except from: http://www.thepandacoin.com
JTB800

Activity: 284

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:22:02 PM

My personal opinion is this coin has a long future ahead, and forking is sort of admitting defeat.

wolong may have forsaken all, but it will take a lot to get me to change the logo. What is trust in krypto anyway? The logo sends a strong message, trust no one, only yourself.

Markets crash, but it's the community of this coin and the anti-community that will decide it's value. However now that wolong has left us all, I don't see the purpose of protesting him any longer.

Also don't forget the devs are still recovering from not only the launch, setting everything up, and now dealing with everyone crying and even more trolls all day long. I wish people would have some mercy with all the people that are helping to keep PANDA alive.

Also a reminder not to trust any wallets except from: http://www.thepandacoin.com

It's not enough for you, all that has has happened?

Now, you're going to mock them ( the community) too? What are you -- a 13 year old? Are all your other little buddies giggling away at your post?

Pathetic...
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:25:05 PM

Now, you're going to mock them ( the community) too? What are you -- a 13 year old? Are all your other little buddies giggling away at your post?

Pathetic...

What is enough for me?

I am just trying to fix this for everyone that is left with the bag after the IPO... We all have got nothing, and it's not our fault wolong dumped his shares.

JTB800

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:58:52 PM

Pathetic...

What is enough for me?

am just trying to fix this for everyone that is left with the bag after the IPO... We all have got nothing, and it's not our fault wolong dumped his shares.

I should have known, you would play stupid. But, I will break it down, just so you don't fool any of your moronic followers.

"My personal opinion is this coin has a long future ahead, and forking is sort of admitting defeat."

Yes, well your "opinion" is the only one that counts as you are the one with the shares and a "developer". I could definitely see where forking it to cut you out would, in your "opinion", be "admitting defeat".

"wolong may have forsaken all, but it will take a lot to get me to change the logo. What is trust in krypto anyway? The logo sends a strong message, trust no one, only yourself."

Oh, yes, excellent lesson on that trust thingy -- thank you so much! And so philosophical too --awesome! And certainly don't change the logo that is making this whole enterprise a laughingstock. Keep it right there and rub it in their faces how stupid they were to trust you...uh, I mean wolong. Why? Well, because, as you put it so well: "what is trust in krypto anyway?" So philosophical you are, I tell ya!

Oh, you poor dear babies. Is everything ok with you? Oh, yes those meanies, the trolls are just not fair to you little dears. Don't worry though, the "community" will from now on work diligently to protect you -- just like your mommy.

Yes, those people that wrecked the coin and/or got in bed with those that wrecked it, now are just suffering so. I think I am tearing up.

These people are "helping to keep PANDA alive"? Honestly, Warlock, are you having a nervous breakdown? Afraid some crazies are coming after you or something? The fastest way to save PANDA (and it might not even be possible) is for all of you people to get the hell out of the coin. Really, what world are you living on?

Now, to the rest of you out there, warlock knows what he wrote above. He knows that it is so preposterous that it is laughable. But, he also knows that some of you are embarrassed, angry and maybe even distraught. Therefore no matter how much he mocks you, no matter how much he laughs at you, he knows that some of you will follow him. Don't do it.   
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:01:04 AM

Pathetic...

What is enough for me?

I am just trying to fix this for everyone that is left with the bag after the IPO... We all have got nothing, and it's not our fault wolong dumped his shares.

I think he thought the devs were going to be him to it, and he felt people turning on him so he cashed out.

But why does everyone act like we were in on it or got anything...

I should have known, you would play stupid. But, I will break it down, just so you don't fool any of your moronic followers.

"My personal opinion is this coin has a long future ahead, and forking is sort of admitting defeat."

Yes, well your "opinion" is the only one that counts as you are the one with the shares and a "developer". I could definitely see where forking it to cut you out would, in your "opinion", be "admitting defeat".

"wolong may have forsaken all, but it will take a lot to get me to change the logo. What is trust in krypto anyway? The logo sends a strong message, trust no one, only yourself."

Oh, yes, excellent lesson on that trust thingy -- thank you so much! And so philosophical too --awesome! And certainly don't change the logo that is making this whole enterprise a laughingstock. Keep it right there and rub it in their faces how stupid they were to trust you...uh, I mean wolong. Why? Well, because, as you put it so well: "what is trust in krypto anyway?" So philosophical you are, I tell ya!

Oh, you poor dear babies. Is everything ok with you? Oh, yes those meanies, the trolls are just not fair to you little dears. Don't worry though, the "community" will from now on work diligently to protect you -- just like your mommy.

Yes, those people that wrecked the coin and/or got in bed with those that wrecked it, now are just suffering so. I think I am tearing up.

These people are "helping to keep PANDA alive"? Honestly, Warlock, are you having a nervous breakdown? Afraid some crazies are coming after you or something? The fastest way to save PANDA (and it might not even be possible) is for all of you people to get the hell out of the coin. Really, what world are you living on?

Now, to the rest of you out there, warlock knows what he wrote above. He knows that it is so preposterous that it is laughable. But, he also knows that some of you are embarrassed, angry and maybe even distraught. Therefore no matter how much he mocks you, no matter how much he laughs at you, he knows that some of you will follow him. Don't do it.  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=216384;sa=showPosts

Check your post history...

Sorry you lost money on panda coins, but you are the one that doesn't seem stable. What is your purpose in this thread? Other than to sabotage everything me and the devs write?
Susra

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:03:27 AM

My personal opinion is this coin has a long future ahead

That would be the 500 satoshi goal you promised a few pages ago for tuesday, right?

Trying to get a grasp of your sense of reality here.

However now that wolong has left us all, I don't see the purpose of protesting him any longer.

It is you and your shady endeavors we are protesting, Jake. As we should.
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:12:19 AM

That would be the 500 satoshi goal you promised a few pages ago for tuesday, right?

However now that wolong has left us all, I don't see the purpose of protesting him any longer.

Why are you calling me by Jake, as if that is my name (Jacob) ffs you are a condescending shit, and second of all shady endeavors?

I made wolong a coin, and agreed not to dump my shares as this would fuck over IPO investors, and it was all transparent all the wallets were out there everything. Maybe he felt everyone was going to beat him to it (we weren't) but there was a miscommunication and things went south really quick.

However, I never dumped, artis didn't dump. We just watched it all happen as wolong made it rain and shook our heads in disbelief he would screw over his investors and people in his private club etc. etc.

Seriously, you think wolong cut me and the devs in on his dump? And we are just holding our wallets to seem legit?

You are the one that sounds like you have lost all sense, and are coming from a biased point of view regardless.
jtsnau

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:14:30 AM

What is enough for me?

Simple question - if you're legit, why did you say "500 satoshi by next Tuesday"?
JTB800

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:20:12 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=216384;sa=showPosts

Check your post history...

Sorry you lost money on panda coins, but you are the one that doesn't seem stable. What is your purpose in this thread? Other than to sabotage everything me and the devs write?

Ha, I haven't lost one thin dime on this crap. I came over here after you guys' debacle spread to all of the other sites in crypto land. (And it was infamous even before you admitted that it was a pump and dump!). I confess, I came over here to laugh at the morons that were buying this coin.

But, after reading everything on this site by you and the other developers, I stopped laughing and got angry. You people are really bottom-of-the-barrel jerks.

Just give away all of your coins to the community and walk away. What is so difficult to understand?

Oh, and I think one will find from a reading of my "post history" (boy, that sounds like a fun thing to do, doesn't it?) that it shows me trying to defend the average "community" member. You, of course, would see it as sabotage.
Susra

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:36:12 AM

Why are you calling me by Jake, as if that is my name (Jacob) ffs you are a condescending shit, and second of all shady endeavors?

I made wolong a coin, and agreed not to dump my shares as this would fuck over IPO investors, and it was all transparent all the wallets were out there everything. Maybe he felt everyone was going to beat him to it (we weren't) but there was a miscommunication and things went south really quick.

However, I never dumped, artis didn't dump. We just watched it all happen as wolong made it rain and shook our heads in disbelief he would screw over his investors and people in his private club etc. etc.

Seriously, you think wolong cut me and the devs in on his dump? And we are just holding our wallets to seem legit?

You are the one that sounds like you have lost all sense, and are coming from a biased point of view regardless.

I know you're keen on checking people's post history, [-Warlock-]-jacobUX-dlsx-Jake Diesel, but it looks like you must have somehow missed this one, amongst others:

Quote from: myself
Yeah, I know Jacob… It must be a bit frustrating having genuine people preventing you to roll out, unquestioned, first your shit scam coin, then your pathetic excuses, then your dishonest attempt at pulling the fuck out by getting in bed with wolong again as to ensure that you'll be able to unload your worthless coins to some other bag holder.

Surely sucks to be you in a world where not everyone is a scumbag in it for himself.

Also you keep on failing to address your "500 satoshi for tuesday" prediction, and how it might relate to your ability to think clearly. Do we need to worry about you? Are you on the verge of a nervous breakdown? If that is the case, I urge you to please seek professional help. You do seem a tad tense.
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: