Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:16:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398896 times)
ghur

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:52:48 PM

which is the dumbest noob thing I have ever heard.

you seem mad

doge: D8q8dR6tEAcaJ7U65jP6AAkiiL2CFJaHah
Automated faucet, pays daily: Qoinpro
[-Warlock-]

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:57:59 PM

100% perfect launch.

Never forked
Nonsense. There was a fork the first day or so. There's people talking about it in this very thread.

code is perfect
On account of you reusing someone else's code.

And on top of all the other failures this coin has endured it can now add "lead developer caught red-handed editing posts in an attempt to save face after making a deliberately misleading prediction". I wonder where you can go from here? How much harder can you drive it into the ground?

Oh well first of all no we did not fork.

You are thinking of a replica project that uses stolen artwork to trick people.

Second of all, my misleading prediction was just that. Misleading. It was also a response to a troll who said we would bottom out at 1 satoshi. However no one cares that his prediction was wrong. They just want to focus on JacobUX because my connections to wolong.

oh yes, your in-wolong-we-trust-PANDA-coin did fork at the "100% succesful" launch. you do have a very short or selective memory.

no, that was a false rumor.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=245582;sa=showPosts

Here is your post history for anyone that wants to see all the hateful comments you have written in sequence on this thread.

>>>/b/

Thepandacoin.com never forked, the replica forked and to add KGW which is the dumbest noob thing I have ever heard. Your developer is a noob.

only people who believes your shit is so retarded they cant look my post history without your links. many of people would have saved their btc if more of us would have posted "hateposts" in this thread.. i may not be most polite on some of them, but what the hell.. at least im spreading some truth about you fucking crooks. so fuck you! lol.

Why would anyone believe someone who has a motive to fuck over the coin since day one and is most likely involved in a competing coin project?

What truth is in that?
jocke_

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:04:20 PM

100% perfect launch.

Never forked
Nonsense. There was a fork the first day or so. There's people talking about it in this very thread.

code is perfect

And on top of all the other failures this coin has endured it can now add "lead developer caught red-handed editing posts in an attempt to save face after making a deliberately misleading prediction". I wonder where you can go from here? How much harder can you drive it into the ground?

Second of all, my misleading prediction was just that. Misleading. It was also a response to a troll who said we would bottom out at 1 satoshi. However no one cares that his prediction was wrong. They just want to focus on JacobUX because my connections to wolong.

oh yes, your in-wolong-we-trust-PANDA-coin did fork at the "100% succesful" launch. you do have a very short or selective memory.

Here is your post history for anyone that wants to see all the hateful comments you have written in sequence on this thread.

>>>/b/

Thepandacoin.com never forked, the replica forked and to add KGW which is the dumbest noob thing I have ever heard. Your developer is a noob.

only people who believes your shit is so retarded they cant look my post history without your links. many of people would have saved their btc if more of us would have posted "hateposts" in this thread.. i may not be most polite on some of them, but what the hell.. at least im spreading some truth about you fucking crooks. so fuck you! lol.

Why would anyone believe someone who has a motive to fuck over the coin since day one and is most likely involved in a competing coin project?

What truth is in that?

do i have to mention the w-word again ? it was not i or anybody else outside your "team" who fucked your coin up.. so fuck you once again. Smiley
Carbonrod

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:06:12 PM

100% perfect launch.

Never forked

code is perfect

>>>/b/

What truth is in that?

The only people that we sought to "fuck over" were the people behind this sham so they couldn't con a bunch of newbies into buying into the most blatant pump and dumb I've ever seen.

Unfortunately, not enough listened and got burned as a result.

What have you done to protect those that actually trust in you?  Did you seriously think that 3 billion premine wasn't gonna get dumped at the first sign of fire and kill this shit, especially when you hand it over to a guy that got famous for PUMPIND AND DUMPING?  Emphasis on the dumping.  Did you get your devs together and make a ballsy decision to fork the coin and minimize the impact Wolong could have?  No, you didn't, and you might have been able to save some of your investors some suffering if you actually had, but my guess is that you were too busy blowing smoke up everyone's ass to do so.

Talk about incompetence.

Oh, but don't worry guys, everything I say is null and void because I'm just a "hater" out to ruin some perfectly honest businessman's day.

I honestly can't tell if you're stupid, trolling or both anymore.  Damage control doesn't even begin to describe what's going on here.
Susra

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:24:14 PM

You seem to have a lot of hate inside you, and it's ok to let it out occasionally.
Nah, just a great deal of contempt for the likes of you. You don't deserve much more.
Scammers really are the lowest of the lowest, and I take pride in the fact that due to some of us around here, a few people got to not lose their money in your dishonest scheme.

Second of all, anyone that believes a pump target on a public forum has to be mentally handicapped from the beginning, I'm not kidding.
And what does that say about your feelings towards the investors that got burnt by your little endeavor?
Not a scam, right?
These are not marks we're talking about?

It was a response to a troll calling 1 satoshi, so I call 500...
So predicting that a coin that went from 60 to 1 to 4 satoshi might go down again to 1 is trolling?
But predicting 500 is… What, exactly?

there is no merit in either of those predictions
But there is merit in everything else you say, despite all that has been revealed already, the lies, the contradictions, your editing of your embarrassing posts afterward… Is that correct?

babe ruth did not hit every home run he called, yet he is still in the hall of fame
So is this what you're taking off of this? Confusing public shaming for fame? My.

Third, I will address the issue with mollymachine losing 200 M coins.

I had no idea he lost 200 M coins, why would this affect the charity wallet?
So, lies apart, this doesn't worry you one bit bit that someone who claims to have "lost" 200M is in charge of a "charity" wallet? All's for the best?

he is claiming a hack perhaps?
As in: there was a virus on your wallet? Oh no, wait, that was the lie your "great community" and yourself were trying to spread around some time ago concerning a rival coin.
4chan, surely, those evil people out there to expose scammers. Really, really bad persons with magical hacking skillz.
Much more credible than Molly just cashing out or pretending again in order to dump later.

I really don't know, but why am I involved in this is beyond me
Aren't you the leader of this wreck? If that's the case, don't you think it's more than time that you should take some responsibility?
If you just happen to be "the bestest of developers, I saw some light and went in, no idea what's going on", then who's in charge exactly?

Also, does this somehow make molly a bad person? Did I miss something? Because now even I am confused.

First and foremost, that makes Molly a liar, since he claimed to never have gotten this money in the first place. Such as he lied when he publicly claimed to never have been involved with wolong before this scam, then forgot his own "imaginary narrative" and started glossing about it. So did you (the "Molly didn't get his money" thing), as a matter of fact, but we already know that you have a "special relationship" with truth, so nothing's really surprising anyone at this point. I'd go back in order to quote yourself, but you're probably editing those posts right now. You see, the thing with truth is: it's SIMPLE. And it's really something, watching the whole lot of you constantly lose yourselves in your own convoluted lies and contradictions, as this story unfolds for the worst days after days. Next thing we'll learn is that Molly was never a big part of this, nor his "charity" a front for this "great community". Just a nobody that disappeared, alongside sevoque, with his profits losses.
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:30:20 PM

100% perfect launch.

Never forked

code is perfect

>>>/b/

What truth is in that?

The only people that we sought to "fuck over" were the people behind this sham so they couldn't con a bunch of newbies into buying into the most blatant pump and dumb I've ever seen.

Unfortunately, not enough listened and got burned as a result.

What have you done to protect those that actually trust in you?  Did you seriously think that 3 billion premine wasn't gonna get dumped at the first sign of fire and kill this shit, especially when you hand it over to a guy that got famous for PUMPIND AND DUMPING?  Emphasis on the dumping.  Did you get your devs together and make a ballsy decision to fork the coin and minimize the impact Wolong could have?  No, you didn't, and you might have been able to save some of your investors some suffering if you actually had, but my guess is that you were too busy blowing smoke up everyone's ass to do so.

Talk about incompetence.

Oh, but don't worry guys, everything I say is null and void because I'm just a "hater" out to ruin some perfectly honest businessman's day.

I honestly can't tell if you're stupid, trolling or both anymore.  Damage control doesn't even begin to describe what's going on here.

I will answer your question:

Deliver everything I promised to 100% satisfaction of the community, as well as in a timely manner, and never did I break any promise or dump any of my coins...

Please stop placing the blame on me, for others outside actions I could not predict or control.

I still hold my word to this day, and all those who doubted me are simply haters who cannot stand I did nothing wrong. I apologize you lost money investing in my panda coins. Really, were you unaware of the risks?

Now to move on to actual developments.
alc

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:40:38 PM

So, lies apart, this doesn't worry you one bit bit that someone who claims to have "lost" 200M is in charge of a "charity" wallet?
A conspicuously empty wallet at that, and one that was emptied just after Wolong's dump.

Cashed out into bitcoins or fiat for "safe keeping", eh molly?
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:16:44 PM

ahhhrrr  for crying out loud STFU go elswhere do something div then wining here ,

there are still people mining this coin so what Huh go your own way ( fleetwood mac  Grin Wink )

lets get ontopic or whatever that might be lol....relaunch ?? as long as i can hold my coins wy not  Shocked Cheesy Wink

this is a funny coin to mine with the simple miner/computer you get  alot coins rolling into the wallet,

so lets have those people who are mining this fun with it
eschmenk

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:29:14 PM

ahhhrrr  for crying out loud STFU go elswhere do something div then wining here ,

there are still people mining this coin so what Huh go your own way ( fleetwood mac  Grin Wink )

lets get ontopic or whatever that might be lol....relaunch ?? as long as i can hold my coins wy not  Shocked Cheesy Wink

this is a funny coin to mine with the simple miner/computer you get  alot coins rolling into the wallet,

so lets have those people who are mining this fun with it
This thread somehow interferes with mining software? Gee, I didn't know it could do that. Err, maybe it interferes with paulus51's ability to hold onto coins? What exactly is paulus51 complaining about?

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:43:19 PM

Bump for proof of guaranteed 400 satoshi PANDA.

Or were you a little punch drunk that night and added one too many zeros?
eschmenk

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:56:29 PM

the fact that it was relatively impossible at the time and currently may indicate I was joking at a comment above my original prediction  Roll Eyes
What it does indicate is that you will give into self-destructive impulses, just like Wolong. Someone who is clever enough can deal with a crook as long as they can trust that the crook will act according to the crook's own self-interest. But both you and Wolong will impulsively do things that can only hurt you and that makes both of you too unpredictable.

Or it was a response to a troll that everyone has taken out of context and to the highest levels of absurdity.
I'd say it started out at the highest levels of absurdity.

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
alc

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:02:07 PM

your impact on The Pandacoin development is null
Probably so. The dev team saw fit to give a premine of 3 billion coins to a known, well-documented scammer, who dumped the coins within days; it's hard to have an impact when you're up against that kind of gross ineptitude.
Mikellev

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:08:21 PM

0% fee - super fast payouts
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 06:33:44 PM

Just in case this coin gets a pump
Come mine it @ Nitro
big blocks/smaller number of miners pays more.
Nitro Pays more for your MH

eschmenk

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:47:49 PM

the fact that it was relatively impossible at the time and currently may indicate I was joking at a comment above my original prediction  Roll Eyes
What it does indicate is that you will give into self-destructive impulses, just like Wolong. Someone who is clever enough can deal with a crook as long as they can trust that the crook will act according to the crook's own self-interest. But both you and Wolong will impulsively do things that can only hurt you and that makes both of you too unpredictable.

Or it was a response to a troll that everyone has taken out of context and to the highest levels of absurdity.

The context just makes it look worse. It was a very bad time for you to act like an idiot. It was purely self-destructive for you to demonstrate that a "troll" could do a far better job of predicting the future price than you could. Here is the context:

The only people crying scam seem to be from the PND camp. Meanwhile their arguments don't even make sense. You are quoting my IRC logs, and even there is no evidence of anything other than some serious sarcasm and obviously dealing with the trolls in our channel.

http://thisweekscoin.com/forum/index.php/topic,1049.0.html

"SICK OF THE SCAMMERS IN THIS INDUSTRY" all right.

I'm going to copy paste this, because this is pure gold

He really really screwed us. I was online in the chat when all was prepared. I did his global coin thing (burned). I set my panda buy orders on 55 and 45 went to bet at 04 only to wake up to total loss on everything.

He MASSIVELY dumped coins onto the market while CONFIRMING previously (!devnullius yes buy at 55 - short down than price will go up. I'm all set) what we had to do. THEN he blames it on others as "the only right thing to do", not mentioning that ALL his "exclusive" members are now pretty much bankrupt. They are FORCED to stay on Panda if they went all-in and now belong to The Wolong. Resistance is futile.

This was not a failed attempt, he deliberately got as many users as possible in the last few days for his exclusive IRC chat room, only to screw us all. I think this is his exit strategy and I would not be surprised that his "enemy" actually is just him. Playing all fronts like a Pro Sad

Yes I'm paranoid but this is the ONLY scenario that makes sense. *ALL* other information just does not make sense. It's lies and deceit, nothing more. Contradicting everybody and making horrible teenage fights with honest enough looking people... Wishing some of their children death. He talks about being hacked. He talks about his developers splitting off and cashing out despite agreements. He says he did not sell anything ("proof" is his wallet). Yet he forgets to mention the billion (whatever the amount) pandacoins hidden away in other stashes. All bought from desperate panicking people that jumped off the pandatrain. I sold 2/3th of my classic Pandacoin just to be with the new pandacoin. Sold many cryptsy stock I had, all for Panda. Old panda was not traded much anymore, seemed to die out, etc. Guess what? 1 day after the rumors of new panda started, old panda began to rise. And rise. And rise some more.

Now pandacoins are at an absolute low, he will just sit on his coins and make sure *some* trading is done to keep the coin alive. And he will keep sitting on panda for the year(s) to come. Together with the massive amount of BTC he collected from his royally assfucked exclusive members... All hail the Wolong! In 5 years the guy will be rich beyond believe. Or in jail. Or murdered.

I don't think he'll refund 0.2 BTC either Sad

And still everyone on the board is kissing his ass and defending him. I'm gullible, but... Damn! Funk that shit!

Blowlong, is a piece of shit. He deliberately got everyone he could on to the freenode channel so that he could distract them with his promise of "making it rain." However it was a smoke screen and he started dumping coins instead on the exchanges while people typing how great he was on irc. I was on there too telling everyone to sell and i was getting cussed down for it. Blowlong is a dick and so are the developers for letting this snake into the coin and for taking another coins name. there enough said. sell your crap now because this coin wil be 1-3 satoshi in no time.

Except we have a 200+ page btctalk thread, developer support, and a massive community that doesn't give a shit about all the FUD you are spewing in your channels 24/7.

There I said it, 500 satoshis next tues. screen shot this post.

Seriously, if there is any reason that you could have for wanting to demonstrate that the "trolls" can do a far better job of predicting the future price than you can, I would like to know what that reason is.

Susra

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:56:10 PM

Probably so. The dev team saw fit to give a premine of 3 billion coins to a known, well-documented scammer, who dumped the coins within days; it's hard to have an impact when you're up against that kind of gross ineptitude.

Dumped already, wolong has nothing to do with Pandacoin anymore, deal with it and let's proceed with the community  Smiley

But the other crooks who knowingly associated with wolong in the first place are still there. At some point, they even claimed to have nothing to do with him anymore, all the while being betrayed by leaked IRC logs showing that they were actively dealing with him still, as to devise the best scenario for them to be able to dump their coins unto unsuspected newcomers before abandoning ship for good.

Being an accomplice is no better than being the primary perpetrator. Claiming to have been scammed before having been able to scam anyone else is not a valid defense.

"Community"

As in, "great community" where people at the heart of the organization, despite all the scamming that already took place, still have the guts to milk members for an imaginary "charity" only to disappear with the money? With no appropriate reaction whatsoever from any other top member, but: deal with it, move along?

Because all I can see around here are the same 3 or 4 shills who usually populate that anemic subreddit of yours. Which would rather qualify as a circlejerk of bag-holders, at that point. Not really different to your IRC, to tell the truth.

Unless you too are pretending to confuse the very public shaming that this thread has become for "success", "earning trust" or other "building support" and "community"?

In that case I've got bad news for you, buddy.
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:10:07 PM

Dumped already, wolong has nothing to do with Pandacoin anymore, deal with it and let's proceed with the community  Smiley

But the other crooks who knowingly associated with wolong in the first place are still there. At some point, they even claimed to have nothing to do with him anymore, all the while being betrayed by leaked IRC logs showing that they were actively dealing with him still, as to devise the best scenario for them to be able to dump their coins unto unsuspected newcomers before abandoning ship for good.

Being an accomplice is no better than being the primary perpetrator. Claiming to have been scammed before having been able to scam anyone else is not a valid defense.

"Community"

As in, "great community" where people at the heart of the organization, despite all the scamming that already took place, still have the guts to milk members for an imaginary "charity" only to disappear with the money? With no appropriate reaction whatsoever from any other top member, but: deal with it, move along?

Because all I can see around here are the same 3 or 4 shills who usually populate that anemic subreddit of yours. Which would rather qualify as a circlejerk of bag-holders, at that point. Not really different to your IRC, to tell the truth.

Unless you too are pretending to confuse the very public shaming that this thread has become for "success", "earning trust" or other "building support" and "community"?

We do have a great community, and an IRC channel that is larger than most alts to begin with, so is our reddit with over 500 subs in the first week. But we are moving away from reddit, and building our own platform that will have wallet integration and security features implemented.

Nice try trying to take down this community buddy, now get lost.
eschmenk

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:10:39 PM

Seriously, if there is any reason that you could have for wanting to demonstrate that the "trolls" can do a far better job of predicting the future price than you can, I would like to know what that reason is.

*Facepalm* Jason was cleverly making everyone underestimate him! Why didn't I think of that sooner?  Wink

alc

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:21:39 PM

our reddit with over 500 subs in the first week.
I see it now has 490. It seems to be going the wrong way.
Susra

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:31:15 PM

"Community"

We do have a great community, and an IRC channel that is larger than most alts to begin with, so is our reddit with over 500 subs in the first week

490, not growing, with what seems to be an average of one post every 48 hours. Good job there. "Great community".

But we are moving away from reddit, and building our own platform that will have wallet integration and security features implemented

No shit. With such results and reputation you would be crazy not too.
Also I presume it will be easier for you to gag people that don't play into your little circle-scamming, delete their posts with less chances of recovery, and ban them more efficiently. All the better for you: it's easier to spread lies when nobody can expose you and tell the truth in return.

Nice try trying to take down this community buddy, now get lost

Believe me, you're doing a damn fine job at that yourself. Buddy.
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: