Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:33:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [UFO] ▲▲ UFO Coin [In Exchanges] Interplanetary Crypto Currency ▲▲  (Read 60776 times)
mfpowernl

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:55:13 PM

Iam trader i just spend a little money in this coin! Tell me why i would spend some bigger money in this coin...
if you can get them cheap, there's no risk even buying them now since we get around 100mhs hashrate only now, and value can't really drop much lower then this!
Iam trader i just spend a little money in this coin! Tell me why i would spend some bigger money in this coin...
if you can get them cheap, there's no risk even buying them now since we get around 100mhs hashrate only now, and value can't really drop much lower then this!

Oke i gone put some more btc on my cryptorush but that always takes a while.. But we really need to promote the coin! Is there already facebook page twitter etc etc?
itos (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:02:33 PM

Oke i gone put some more btc on my cryptorush but that always takes a while.. But we really need to promote the coin! Is there already facebook page twitter etc etc?

Yes we have!

Site: ufocoin.co

Twitter: @UFOcoins

Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/ufocoin (don't know who is owner, maybe we can move to a new one?)

itos (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:03:52 PM

I think that before even more exchanges we need more promotion first. More promotion will bring new miners and new investors, that on the long haul will help give more activity to exchanges.

Some things in mind to promote:
  • Reddit can be a powerful tool to build a community there
  • Threads in other Crypto forums
  • Send articles to Crypto blogs

I would like to hear from the community what do you think, how can be accomplish this. We can really take this coin higher with the effort of all.
SummersideGuy

Activity: 518

I am a meat Popsicle

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:06:36 PM

a forum like below would be a good step in the right direction
http://doges.org/

Check it out to see what I mean,

There is a buy/sell/trade forum
Chat Forum
Promotional Ideas and Kickstarter forum
Help forum
Ect

Something like that and then promoting the shit out of it on here, Twitter, the exchange tweets, ect would help nudge the coin in the right direction.
itos (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:11:41 PM

Chat Forum
Help forum
Ect

Something like that and then promoting the shit out of it on here, Twitter, the exchange tweets, ect would help nudge the coin in the right direction.

This is a really good idea! I like it!
mfpowernl

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:17:36 PM

Oke but also on bitcointalk because 16 pages are not a lot... !
itos (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:17:49 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 05:37:49 PM by itos

And even before thinking on new exchanges, and even more promotion we have to define something really important.

• WHO IS THE AUDIENCE OF THIS COIN? JUST A LITTE SUB-NICHE THAT WILL NEVER TAKE OFF? OR WE WANT BROADER AUDIENCE?
  • WHAT THE FUK MEANS: INTERPLANETARY CRYPTO CURRENCY.
  • GET RID OF CLICHED ALIEN IMAGES? MAYBE EVEN BETTER HAVE OUR OWN ALIEN MASCOT (like reddit).
  • WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF COIN? WHY WOULD SOMEONE INVEST?
  • DO WE WANT TO BE SERIOUS LIKE QUARK OR BE MORE FUNNY LIKE DOGE
  • DO WE WANT TO BE THE FUTURE COIN? THE COIN THAT IN THE FUTURE PEOPLE WILL USE TO MAKE INTERPLANETARY TRANSACTIONS? (Or this is just bullshit?)

If we don't define this things now, we can't even think of beginning to promote the coin. Right now coin has no identity. I think iraszl is a smart person that knows marketing, advertising, I would like to know what he thinks.
itos (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:45:21 PM

17 now! Smiley
mfpowernl

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:48:03 PM

79 pages left to old topic..
What happen with the old topic then?
itos (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:54:49 PM

It was abducted by the community! Since it had old info (old pools, old wallets) we just had to make a new one.
mfpowernl

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:13:19 PM

It was abducted by the community! Since it had old info (old pools, old wallets) we just had to make a new one.

Oke so a fresh start! We need to have something special for the UFO Coin because otherwise it will die soon..
SummersideGuy

I am a meat Popsicle

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:14:22 PM

Anyone know when SciFi is going to be back up.

Also comical cartoonish alien draws more attention from general public but you will lose hardcore alien enthusiests, but I dont know if there are any of those here to begin with.
miles2k

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:26:01 PM

And even before thinking on new exchanges, and even more promotion we have to define something really important.

• WHO IS THE AUDIENCE OF THIS COIN? JUST A LITTE SUB-NICHE THAT WILL NEVER TAKE OFF? OR WE WANT BROADER AUDIENCE?
  • GET RID OF CLICHED ALIEN IMAGES? MAYBE EVEN BETTER HAVE OUR OWN ALIEN MASCOT (like reddit).
  • DO WE WANT TO BE THE FUTURE COIN? THE COIN THAT IN THE FUTURE PEOPLE WILL USE TO MAKE INTERPLANETARY TRANSACTIONS? (Or this is just bullshit?)

If we don't define this things now, we can't even think of beginning to promote the coin. Right now coin has no identity. I think iraszl is a smart person that knows marketing, advertising, I would like to know what he thinks.

I'd buy back in, if any of that could be figured out. I said you guys should go full retard with the ufo / alien marketing. Make some kind of wiki with articles written about the various types of aliens, ufo sightings, alien technology, prominent people in ufo community or whatever you want. The potential for content is endless. To me, the way to go is to set something up that pimps user generated content with some kind of rewards or donation system for writing articles. Not only would the content help promote the coin through search engine access, it would further the "quest for truth" or whatever. Remember, you have a hot and heavily searched keyword as the name of the coin. Combine that with crypto currency which by itself is hot and heavily searched. Provide a site with content for the search engines, and you'll gain lots of exposure.

ufo BzdABPs5E7NM21b6RjGaAWQzFvcSPfo9EJ
iraszl

Activity: 266
Merit: 257

Enthusiast

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:19:10 PM

Chat Forum
Help forum
Ect

It's a good idea, we have the first step here: http://ufocoin.co/forum

I think in general after the takeover the progress is amazing on this coin. Not just the code, but also the new exchanges, the several pools, the block explorer, the site, the several ideas, etc. Most importantly I like that people are 'complaining'. That means they care. It gives us energy and motivation. Let's keep working on this. Let's see where it takes us in a month!
SummersideGuy

I am a meat Popsicle

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:42:01 PM

Any idea when Scifi exchange will be back up? I see no update or any info in the scifi exchange thread explaing this prolonged downtime
demoniality

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:44:19 PM

Having read some opinions, i again think sticking hardcore to the subject is best. It makes the coin unique, gains respectibility from the community it shares a name with and will gain new traffic from web searches and...

I initially invested significant amounts in this coin soley because of how this coin can form a synergy with the ufo topic that will be revealed to be gigantic in future. From years of research i know the subject is not the joke it is made out to be in the ongoing 60+ year disinformation campaign from various official government/military bodies. I'm a logical person, a rational thinker. Take a second and think about what it requires for someone and many thousands of other grounded, sound judgement-types to come to the same conclusion without any shred of doubt. Why? Because if your curiosity spurs you to go down the road of looking at the evidence it will blow your mind. Don't be a sceptic until you know the subject.

So back to the topic, this coin needs to stay true to it's name. It can still be a gimic to the average person, but if we brand it as a gimic, the coin is unlinked from the 'truth' aspect which gives this coin so much potential. Prolific writers, lecturers and others in the community are not going to want to embrace a coin that mocks the subject, that is the kind of thing they have had to put up with their whole careers. We want these authors to put up UFO donation wallet addresses on their sites, qr codes in their books etc. We are all subject to greed to an extent, as is human nature, and these guys are no different. They dont make generous incomes and being able to receive funding in UFO coin is going to make them want to talk about it and spread the word. We want ufo coin to become synonymous with funding UFO research and researchers (not seti, they are shills). This is key.

To anyone who is now mildly curious and even the naysayers, I look forward to being able to present ufo evidence in articles or posts on our community site. This is the kind of material that miles2k is talking about getting significant search hits.

ufo: C9icQvu4T4Jo6QpmnP1dgQW5ru1BfPJ4sV
SummersideGuy

I am a meat Popsicle

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:47:47 PM

http://scificointalk.com/index.php/topic,291.0.html

This is horrible news, seems like the scifi exchange was compromised and someone managed to steal all their BTC
iraszl

Activity: 266
Merit: 257

Enthusiast

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:17:51 PM

I totally agree with you. This extremely important. Here is my perspective based on the comments from various members. Hope you don't mind me posting it on ufocoin.co's forum: http://ufocoin.co/forum/24

BitcoinTalk is getting wonky. It took me several tries to post this reply...
mfpowernl

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:33:00 PM

LoL iam the only buyer on cryptorush or what? Everything around 0.00000016 and under is for me Tongue no competition... Too easy lol! yeah and my first milions ufos next stop 10 milion Tongue Sry for my bad english..
hashmen

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:41:00 PM

LoL iam the only buyer on cryptorush or what? Everything around 0.00000016 and under is for me Tongue no competition... Too easy lol! yeah and my first milions ufos next stop 10 milion Tongue Sry for my bad english..
bought 6mil ufos today from cryptorush Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: