Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 01:24:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [UFO] ▲▲ UFO Coin [In Exchanges] Interplanetary Crypto Currency ▲▲  (Read 60782 times)
iraszl

Activity: 266
Merit: 257

Enthusiast

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:42:49 PM

Currently if you search for UFO Coin the official website only comes up on the second page.

If you have a blog or social media accounts please link ufocoin.co so Google understands this is the new central place for all things UFO Coin.

Thanks!
Maybe I missed it, but I don't see a link to the official website in the first post of this thread  Grin

Good point. I'll ask itos to put it in.
iraszl

Enthusiast

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:59:43 PM

Do we have a facebook, twitter account?

Yes, Twitter is a few weeks old, the other two are brand new:

Twitter: http://twitter.com/ufocoins
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ufocoin
Google+: https://plus.google.com/103578866247385919488
SummersideGuy

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

I am a meat Popsicle

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:13:35 PM

So with Itos now quitting the coin to and the new forum thread is under his account it would seem we are in the same pickle as we were in before
daimyo

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

UFO

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:34:18 PM

So with Itos now quitting the coin to and the new forum thread is under his account it would seem we are in the same pickle as we were in before

why do u care about the forum thread? Cisahasa and iraszl arent quitting yet

Value does not exist outside of human consciousness
iraszl

Enthusiast

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:44:04 PM

Maybe we can ask the admins to transfer it to us? This is a major problem with open source projects. You can take over the code, but how do you make sure ownership of domains, forum topics, etc. can be transferred over without friction?
iraszl

Enthusiast

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:44:39 PM

Because if we don't have access to the forum topic we can't update essential info when it changes.
daimyo

UFO

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:08:23 PM

Why not ask itos to hand over his account? Its only 1 month old. Better yet, why not start a new thread? It'll have survived yet another developer quit.

daimyo

UFO

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:44:19 PM

I wrote to ufo.notnull admin today and got his answer rather quickly. He is willing to help with that issue of miners hoarding coins... this would be our last resort.
here it is

my letter:

"Hello, I am writing to you to ask for your help. As a very small amount of people are donating to the devs, we had one of them (itos) give up on the coin. The cause of this might be the result of poor communication among the community which I prefer to pure greed. My request is to issue a statement on the pool page for everyone to see what hoarding their worthless coins mean to the coin. Miners should be encouraged to donate to the remaining devs or face the possibility of ending up with a coin worth 1 satoshi and eventually dropping off exchanges and thus shoving it up their greedy arses! (crashed from 17 to 7 already...) I hope you care about it too! Best regards, daimyo"

answer:

"I will happily place a message from the development community, please craft your statement and I will put in in news and the MOTD banner. Sorry you are having difficulties with the economics!"

Very good guy!

The message Im thinking of getting on the main page of the pool is the following:

URGENT!!! This goes to all miners who are either unaware of what`s happening or downright greedy and egoistic. We just had one of the developers give up on the coin because of ZERO donations in a week! Keeping the coin going requires cash to cover expenses that the developer isn`t quite obligated to take care of alone!!! Some of you are mining hundreds of thousands and millions a day. The price of UFO dropped from 17 do 7 satoshi already. If you keep mining and hoarding the coins to yourself you have to make a choice at some point to either sell your million coins at 1 satoshi (1M ufos = 0.01btc) or having the coin dropped off exchanges i.e  WORTHLESS!!! Please join the thread at bitcointalk.org https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=460522 and ask how you can help!

daimyo

UFO

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:53:02 PM

cisahasa,

lets hope some miners notice my message and join in...

itos (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:56:34 PM

Currently if you search for UFO Coin the official website only comes up on the second page.

If you have a blog or social media accounts please link ufocoin.co so Google understands this is the new central place for all things UFO Coin.

Thanks!
Maybe I missed it, but I don't see a link to the official website in the first post of this thread  Grin

Good point. I'll ask itos to put it in.

Look again.. Link has been there since I bought the domain..
daimyo

UFO

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:57:05 PM

cisahasa,

lets hope some miners notice my message and join in...

this can be saved but now im just angry

I understand... lets just move forward

its interesting to notice itos is still mining...

itos (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:06:49 PM

I have given access to iraszl for the Twitter account, he is the best in social media handling I am sure he is going to make a good use of it.
daimyo

UFO

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:20:16 PM

brought about a hundred votes on allcrypt today. Moving upwards

daimyo

UFO

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:30:55 PM

thats only way to up

we need worh of 2 btc votes to be on top
look top coins, all been paid, no votes

Thats 40M ufos at current price.
Is it worth getting the coin on that particular exchange?

daimyo

UFO

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:43:05 PM

thats only way to up

we need worh of 2 btc votes to be on top
look top coins, all been paid, no votes

Thats 40M ufos at current price.
Is it worth getting the coin on that particular exchange?

thats the question, if 100 users donate 0.02btc , it is no big deal
if you sell 40million ufos, its hard
so what are we missing..?

we have the ufos, gginer has 20million ufos..
we do not have 100 users..

if we do not bet  this will die

I am going to bed now. Will see tomorrow if my message gets to anyone on notnull...

SummersideGuy

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

I am a meat Popsicle

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:24:05 PM

Your question made very little sense? Why wouldnt I care, how would the topic get updated, the wallet links, news, ect!!!!!
iraszl

Enthusiast

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:00:30 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 12:20:55 AM by iraszl

The message Im thinking of getting on the main page of the pool is the following:

URGENT!!! This goes to all miners who are either unaware of what`s happening or downright greedy and egoistic. We just had one of the developers give up on the coin because of ZERO donations in a week! Keeping the coin going requires cash to cover expenses that the developer isn`t quite obligated to take care of alone!!! Some of you are mining hundreds of thousands and millions a day. The price of UFO dropped from 17 do 7 satoshi already. If you keep mining and hoarding the coins to yourself you have to make a choice at some point to either sell your million coins at 1 satoshi (1M ufos = 0.01btc) or having the coin dropped off exchanges i.e  WORTHLESS!!! Please join the thread at bitcointalk.org https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=460522 and ask how you can help!

Good thinking to get this message up. I'm thinking we need to be less panicky, we don't want the miner to leave because they lose confidence. But we do want them to contribute in some way. Here is my version based on yours:

Important message to all miners!

One of the UFO developers, itos decided to give-up on UFO Coin because of lack of interest from the bigger UFO miners donating to support the development of the coin, especially bringing it into new larger exchanges.

It is in your direct interest to keep this coin alive and grow its price and you should strongly consider donating a few hundreds thousand UFOs to the developers to bring itos back. By donating UFOs you ensure that the UFOs you own will retain their value and grow further.

Please send 100,000-500,000 UFOs to this donation account Today: BuZG8fg3AWkS9BBZ6bfv3BUVPbAinfALqN

Also, join one of the channels listed on UFOCoin.co to be notified about important developments on UFO Coin.

Thank you!
itos (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:20:46 AM

URGENT!!! This goes to all miners who are either unaware of what`s happening or downright greedy and egoistic. We just had one of the developers give up on the coin because of ZERO donations in a week! Keeping the coin going requires cash to cover expenses that the developer isn`t quite obligated to take care of alone!!! Some of you are mining hundreds of thousands and millions a day. The price of UFO dropped from 17 do 7 satoshi already. If you keep mining and hoarding the coins to yourself you have to make a choice at some point to either sell your million coins at 1 satoshi (1M ufos = 0.01btc) or having the coin dropped off exchanges i.e  WORTHLESS!!! Please join the thread at bitcointalk.org https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=460522 and ask how you can help!

Good thinking to get this message up. I'm thinking we need to be less panicky, we don't want the miner to leave because they lose confidence. But we do want them to contribute in some way. Here is my version based on yours:

Important message to all miners!

One of the UFO developers, itos decided to give-up on UFO Coin because of lack of interest from the bigger UFO miners donating to support the development of the coin, especially bringing it into new larger exchanges.

It is in your direct interest to keep this coin alive and grow its price and you should strongly consider donating a few hundreds thousand UFOs to the developers to bring itos back. By donating UFOs you ensure that the UFOs you own will retain their value and grow further.

Please send 100,000-500,000 UFOs to this donation account Today: BuZG8fg3AWkS9BBZ6bfv3BUVPbAinfALqN

Also, join one of the channels listed on UFOCoin.co to be notified about important developments on UFO Coin.

Thank you!

Please don't put it like that, it sounds as I am taking the coin hostage or something. Also if you are going to post an announcement please post this: I AM NOT ORIGINAL DEVELOPER. That notice up feels like I am the one that develop UFO Coin in the first place.

Most important than donations is that more miners and new users get involved in the thread and the community, that they help spread the coin, bring new people, help with promotion. That's the most important.
iraszl

Enthusiast

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:22:29 AM

Please don't put it like that, it sounds as I am taking the coin hostage or something. Also if you are going to post an announcement please post this: I AM NOT ORIGINAL DEVELOPER. That notice up feels like I am the one that develop UFO Coin in the first place.

Most important than donations is that more miners and new users get involved in the thread and the community, that they help spread the coin, bring new people, help with promotion. That's the most important.

Can you suggest a change in text?
itos (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:26:56 AM

Can you suggest a change in text?

That we are not original developers, receiving PM accusing me that what I want donations, some people think I am original developers with all the pre mined. Most important that they post here, they promote the coin, bring new miners, I think that's far more important than donations or everything. What do you think?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: