Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:17:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [UFO] ▲▲ UFO Coin [In Exchanges] Interplanetary Crypto Currency ▲▲  (Read 60769 times)
DrReaper

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:14:34 PM

I have to second the P2Pool thought as well. I would like to see a P2pool relaunch. More stability is key to success. I am solo mining most of the time but I like to go p2pool when coins get hard to mine.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:49:13 PM

a p2pool will be coming soon Smiley

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:51:01 PM

Check it out, folks. http://ufocoin.co/forum/60

Fellow Space Travellers,

As some of you may already have noticed, the network was experiencing troubles for the last several
days. Those events started happening on the 7th of April, including lost transactions, many orphaned
blocks in a row and adding to that, cmine.de pool had been under unsuccessful attack resulting in the
halting of the automatic payouts.

That led us to believe that the blockchain might have been forked and therefore the security of the
coin balance compromised either by man-made intervention or the natural effect of a weak network.

For that reason we asked the scifi-ex to remove UFO Coin from exchange so as not to risk illegitimate
coins(if any) to be traded.

The UFO Coin Project is not dead. It was ill and is in cryonics mode now. A second takeover is about
to happen. Thankfully, with our team expansion, we are working its awakening soon to find it on a
new algo and many amazing things are waiting in store.

Do not worry about your coins! All pre-4/7 coins are going to be transferred to the new blockchain to
protect the legacy stakeholders. Expect a pre-announcement with more details soon and brace
yourselves for what might be an amazing journey!

The UFO Coin Team

At least we've got some news Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:14:31 AM

Fellow Space Travellers,

As some of you may already have noticed, the network was experiencing troubles for the last several
days. Those events started happening on the 7th of April, including lost transactions, many orphaned
blocks in a row and adding to that, cmine.de pool had been under unsuccessful attack resulting in the

That led us to believe that the blockchain might have been forked and therefore the security of the
coin balance compromised either by man-made intervention or the natural effect of a weak network.

For that reason we asked the scifi-ex to remove UFO Coin from exchange so as not to risk illegitimate

The UFO Coin Project is not dead. It was ill and is in cryonics mode now. A second takeover is about
to happen. Thankfully, with our team expansion, we are working its awakening soon to find it on a

Do not worry about your coins! All pre-4/7 coins are going to be transferred to the new blockchain to
protect the legacy stakeholders. Expect a pre-announcement with more details soon and brace

The UFO Coin Team

This is great news! What if we add something like EMC2 where 2.5 % of all mined coins are reserved and then donated to a UFO / free energy researcher / project like Mars One every month decided by a community vote?
captainproton

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 02:43:31 AM

Maybe it is also a good idea to create more awareness amongst miners about why to use P2Pool instead of 95% using MPOS central pools. No matter how hard operators try to do their best to setup their MPOS pool, it will always be vulnerable to attacks or attempts to hack due to the way MPOS is designed, miners mine to a central wallet so there is cash to be hacked potentially. P2Pool has none of these vulnerabilities, miners mine directly to their own wallet, not a single coin ever flows into the pool (node) owners wallet except for a possible fee that is setup for the pool. Furthermore P2Pool nodes communicate with all other nodes if setup properly, so a Peer-2-Peer network is created and hashingpower is added up from all nodes combined, also something that MPOS does not do, they are all little islands fighting for power. I have been mining UFO at http://dutchpool.org P2Pool which by the way is still available and I am sure it will be at relaunch of UFO  Grin If you want to read more about P2Pool please check this https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/P2Pool.

Not sure about the dutchpool.org. I've been mining for 24 hours, with lots of Accepted YAY!!! and not a single coin has appeared in my wallet. I've checked my UFO Address and it's perfect. So, I'm stopping my mining.

Craig
braxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:12:21 PM

Maybe it is also a good idea to create more awareness amongst miners about why to use P2Pool instead of 95% using MPOS central pools. No matter how hard operators try to do their best to setup their MPOS pool, it will always be vulnerable to attacks or attempts to hack due to the way MPOS is designed, miners mine to a central wallet so there is cash to be hacked potentially. P2Pool has none of these vulnerabilities, miners mine directly to their own wallet, not a single coin ever flows into the pool (node) owners wallet except for a possible fee that is setup for the pool. Furthermore P2Pool nodes communicate with all other nodes if setup properly, so a Peer-2-Peer network is created and hashingpower is added up from all nodes combined, also something that MPOS does not do, they are all little islands fighting for power. I have been mining UFO at http://dutchpool.org P2Pool which by the way is still available and I am sure it will be at relaunch of UFO  Grin If you want to read more about P2Pool please check this https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/P2Pool.

Not sure about the dutchpool.org. I've been mining for 24 hours, with lots of Accepted YAY!!! and not a single coin has appeared in my wallet. I've checked my UFO Address and it's perfect. So, I'm stopping my mining.

Craig
dutchpool hasn't found a block since Sat Mar 08 2014 14:31:58 GMT+0100

its normal you don't get paid out Smiley
it first needs to find a block
captainproton

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 12:36:24 PM

How weird that is. I've been mining solo over night and found 2 x 5000 coin (CPU Mining only) and not including those freshly mined coins I have 33,000 plus in my wallet, all from just the last few days.

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

Craig
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:44:33 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 08:22:20 PM by niothor

Fellow Space Travellers,

The UFO Coin Team

This is great news! What if we add something like EMC2 where 2.5 % of all mined coins are reserved and then donated to a UFO / free energy researcher / project like Mars One every month decided by a community vote?

Not bad , not a bad idea at all. Let's see this materialized

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
daimyo

Activity: 521

UFO

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:47:45 PM

Not only it is not a bad idea. That is UFO Coin.

Value does not exist outside of human consciousness
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:54:46 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 08:54:49 PM by niothor

Let's switch a card to mine on this later. Damn this earth technology. We need some alien miners.
Until that happens I will take my chance with this.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:52:01 PM

Wink I think it would be awesome.

Als, PoS coins like HBN / PHS / BCX and TEK have been doing very well recently (take a look at Cryptsy). If we also added PoS for 5-10% per month to UFO then we would have a really original coin. There is no coin that has PoS plus an inbuilt donation mechanism. And more and more people are becoming interested in PoS coins Smiley
Spekske

Activity: 673
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 08:32:46 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 09:45:44 PM by Spekske

Maybe it is also a good idea to create more awareness amongst miners about why to use P2Pool instead of 95% using MPOS central pools. No matter how hard operators try to do their best to setup their MPOS pool, it will always be vulnerable to attacks or attempts to hack due to the way MPOS is designed, miners mine to a central wallet so there is cash to be hacked potentially. P2Pool has none of these vulnerabilities, miners mine directly to their own wallet, not a single coin ever flows into the pool (node) owners wallet except for a possible fee that is setup for the pool. Furthermore P2Pool nodes communicate with all other nodes if setup properly, so a Peer-2-Peer network is created and hashingpower is added up from all nodes combined, also something that MPOS does not do, they are all little islands fighting for power. I have been mining UFO at http://dutchpool.org P2Pool which by the way is still available and I am sure it will be at relaunch of UFO  Grin If you want to read more about P2Pool please check this https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/P2Pool.

Craig
dutchpool hasn't found a block since Sat Mar 08 2014 14:31:58 GMT+0100

its normal you don't get paid out Smiley
it first needs to find a block
That's not correct, I have mined on the 15th of april and had no problems finding loads of UFO coins, check the block numbers not the date, there seems to be some offset in the blockchain. To clarify the accepted shares, you will have many of those, but until you actually find a block there will be no coins which has always been the case.
EDIT: Just found 7 blocks on dutchpool.org in the last 20 minutes or so, it is working fine  Grin

daimyo

UFO

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 06:10:37 PM

hmm strange... I thought the dutchpool closed its ufo pool some days ago now

Spekske

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 06:19:39 PM

Some p2pool nodes on http://dutchpool.org have been offline temporarily to add a second server, but UFO is still there for those in search of some coins. There will be more coins added soon, including scrypt-N and others if I'm informed correctly.

daimyo

UFO

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:01:12 PM

Some p2pool nodes on http://dutchpool.org have been offline temporarily to add a second server, but UFO is still there for those in search of some coins. There will be more coins added soon, including scrypt-N and others if I'm informed correctly.

You are correct... maybe it was me. Is it still paying well? Smiley

Spekske

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 07:08:08 PM

I've mined yesterday for about 3 hours and got just over 400000 coins, I guess that's not too bad  Grin

daimyo

UFO

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:12:18 PM

I've mined yesterday for about 3 hours and got just over 400000 coins, I guess that's not too bad  Grin

LOL, not AT ALL Cheesy

the only thing that pisses me off with p2p pools is that they bloat the wallet pretty bad

Spekske

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 08:06:44 PM

I've mined yesterday for about 3 hours and got just over 400000 coins, I guess that's not too bad  Grin

LOL, not AT ALL Cheesy

the only thing that pisses me off with p2p pools is that they bloat the wallet pretty bad
I would probably be mining some more coins, but what will happen to those coins when UFO will be re-launched using different algo ?

daimyo

UFO

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:51:23 PM

we are trying to figure out how to protect the old coins. Otherwise just a UFO coin would have been launched already. Hoping that the coins will remain. Just new algo

DrReaper

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:05:03 AM

The official website states coins before 4/7 will be included in the new block chain. That is why it's so easy to mine right now. It maybe a waste of time.

POS coins are fun. There is nothing like seeing my Ghost wallet popup with a free twenty coins every once in a while. At the same time it maybe a programming nightmare to get it all to work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: