Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:12:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142841 times)
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:46:44 PM

Dev, can you tell information about token price at private sale stage? I want to know what kind of bonus was received early birds.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:49:53 PM

Raising so huge amount of money and appearing here only yesterday - they have a definite potential to ean even more money...
you're absolutely right even if the project has just appeared has already raised  a considerable sum, from private investors this means that project has good potential and interests users...
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 08:53:05 PM

Dev, can you tell information about token price at private sale stage? I want to know what kind of bonus was received early birds.

Private sale is finished and we have raised $16 million on Private sale round. We will start our pre sale round soon. You can participate on presale round. Pre sale round price is 1 ETH = 59,780 vidy coin with 33% bonus for early birds.

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 08:54:47 PM

Raising so huge amount of money and appearing here only yesterday - they have a definite potential to ean even more money...
you're absolutely right even if the project has just appeared has already raised  a considerable sum, from private investors this means that project has good potential and interests users...

Thank for Your Support! Please check out our website: https://vidy.com/ and whitepaper: https://vidy.com/static/whitepaper.pdf. Yes we have raised $16 million from Private sale investor.

Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:00:51 PM

Private investors have been important to the projects currently, shows us how much we can profit from the initial support, when we know the potential of a particular project. Is there an initial bonus planned for VidY? How much?
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:12:13 PM

Private investors have been important to the projects currently, shows us how much we can profit from the initial support, when we know the potential of a particular project. Is there an initial bonus planned for VidY? How much?

Thanks for your support, Yes you are right, our private investor is been very helpful. Please check out our website website: https://vidy.com/  for initial bonus planned for VidY coin?

beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:12:22 PM

They are not sharing private investors price like every other ico.

The information about pre-ico and ico were on their website about the price but i can't open the website right now (it is giving 500 error) so you can check tomorrow.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:16:41 PM

The website is working now properly. It was saying error couple of minutes before.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:18:58 PM

They are not sharing private investors price like every other ico.

The information about pre-ico and ico were on their website about the price but i can't open the website right now (it is giving 500 error) so you can check tomorrow.

Our private investor list will be update soon on our main website. Please follow this link to visit our website,  https://vidy.com/

aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:20:20 PM

Advertising is a good source of income, I need to study more this project - I think this can be a promising investment. Moreover, I am surprised that 16 million have already been raised.

Thank for Your Support! Please check out our website: https://vidy.com/ and whitepaper: https://vidy.com/static/whitepaper.pdf. Yes we have raised $16 million from Private sale.
Great! But guys, we do not here actually believe in words, we believe more in facts. Can you provide us with the real evidence that you raised 16 millions?
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:21:13 PM

The website is working now properly. It was saying error couple of minutes before.

Thanks for your support, Yes website is working fine, just follow this link to visit our website :  https://vidy.com/

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:28:32 PM

Advertising is a good source of income, I need to study more this project - I think this can be a promising investment. Moreover, I am surprised that 16 million have already been raised.

Thank for Your Support! Please check out our website: https://vidy.com/ and whitepaper: https://vidy.com/static/whitepaper.pdf. Yes we have raised $16 million from Private sale.
Great! But guys, we do not here actually believe in words, we believe more in facts. Can you provide us with the real evidence that you raised 16 millions?

Thanks for your reply, certainly the team will soon update Private investor list and private investment funds on Vidy website.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:35:15 PM

It seems to me that advertising will be relevant at any time, and if this project can offer an unobtrusive product that can be monetized then it will be great.

Vidy's ad platform allows advertisers to embed video ads directly into hyper-relevant website text, improving user experience, ad conversions and publisher payments.

simonmoore

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:36:29 PM

I want to joined social media campaign like twitter and facebook camp sir
benjaminpeters

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:45:30 PM

I read whitepaper. The project has huge plans and perspectives, an excellent team and high-level marketing. And to arrange a scam for such a famous person does not make sense. This will be an excellent long-term investment, IMHO
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:47:23 PM

A technical question, are the three layers you mention on the site layers of a website or has it something to do with the blockchain?

The Blockchain is a part of the data layer

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:50:16 PM

I want to joined social media campaign like twitter and facebook camp sir

You can join our Bounty Campaign : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4562571.msg41112445#msg41112445

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:51:23 PM

Thanks for your reply, certainly the team will soon update Private investor list and private investment funds on Vidy website.
That are really good news, there are very few projects that can collect that amount in this period of time. If they have launched the project in the last year I can't even imagine how much they would have collected.
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:51:42 PM

I read whitepaper. The project has huge plans and perspectives, an excellent team and high-level marketing. And to arrange a scam for such a famous person does not make sense. This will be an excellent long-term investment, IMHO

Thank for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:54:54 PM

That are really good news, there are very few projects that can collect that amount in this period of time. If they have launched the project in the last year I can't even imagine how much they would have collected.

Vidy Project and Team background:

The Vidy project grew out of Harvard University, where Patrick Colangelo (CEO) founded the company out of his dorm room and was president of the Harvard Entrepreneurship Forum.

The Vidy team has wide ranging industry/technical backgrounds including Hedge Fund Management (Patrick Colangelo), Private Equity and Angel Investment (Dan Sullivan), International Investment Banking (Matthew Lim), Mobile Game Development and Blockchain development (Jake Rosin), Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality and Blockchain Development (Marco Vanossi), Supply Chain Logistics (Garrett Wilson), Ad Blocking Extensions (Arria Owlia), Automotive Software Development and cryptography (Nicholas Kubiac), Computational Linguistics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (Kyubyong Park), Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, and blockchain development (Harry Yang).

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: