Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:34:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142843 times)
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:49:13 PM

Vidy's community manager still here after but he's only post hold things Tongue
so since pre-sale is 30+ days away, as I'm reading community manager posts, we'll see a MVP in three weeks / one month ?

Hopefully we will.it would certanly help the sale

dint i read somewhere mvp launch is 2019 Q1 or maybe I mix it up with some other project..

I believe it was going to be sooner if i read correctly.
Having a MVP ready for the pre-sale will be a very good start point. Anyway I would wait to an official confirmation before taking it for granted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:45:48 PM

The vidy team seems competent and serious. I think it’s important‘ to have a competent team to handle the project’s development and deliver something in the end. And i like the fact that there is always someone to talk with the community here or on telegram.
yes, the team seems well matched and competent, the team is at the base of the project's success all start from here if they are good and perform their tasks as best as possible, the project can only be a winner...
They look pretty active and have alredy collected $16 million according to their info. That two reasons prove that they know how to handle a project.

Well let's see what they will show us regarding the 16 million. They said they will show us some proof before the sale starts.

When and where did you say that?

Last time i asked, nobody answered so probably missed that statement.

As far as I know, they just said soon, don't know if it will happen before the pre sale, they didn't say that. Of course they need to show that proof to not looking shady and not raising a red flag

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:56:58 PM

so since pre-sale is 30+ days away, as I'm reading community manager posts, we'll see a MVP in three weeks / one month ?

dint i read somewhere mvp launch is 2019 Q1 or maybe I mix it up with some other project..

Having a MVP ready for the pre-sale will be a very good start point. Anyway I would wait to an official confirmation before taking it for granted.

I think they confirmed on telegraph that it will come before the sale

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:59:49 PM

Success will depend on the market indicators at that time - many experts believe that growth will begin from September 1 - and vidy will held pre-sale.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:47:05 PM

we must just be patient, if they manage to get out the mvp before the start of the pre-sale would be a good step forward and a boost of investments,waiting for news...
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:42:58 PM

The project signing campaign seems quite attractive to me now, there are still few supporters, I do not understand why, but I believe we will have a significant reward at the end of the campaign
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:24:51 AM

The project signing campaign seems quite attractive to me now, there are still few supporters, I do not understand why, but I believe we will have a significant reward at the end of the campaign

Yes definitely, the team looks very confident on what they are doing and the supporters are building day by day. I just hope the market correction stops soon and we will see some investments flowing in.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:17:52 AM

Yes definitely, the team looks very confident on what they are doing and the supporters are building day by day. I just hope the market correction stops soon and we will see some investments flowing in.
Now many investors are waiting for the beginning of bull market, and it seems to me that as soon as this happens there will be hype for ICO projects. I hope Vidy can raise hard cap!
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:05:02 AM

some updates on the forum thread will be good too not just in telegram and twitter.. Or i must have miss them while i was away.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:16:02 AM

Now many investors are waiting for the beginning of bull market, and it seems to me that as soon as this happens there will be hype for ICO projects. I hope Vidy can raise hard cap!

If they really raised $16 mil already, everything is possible, especially when the bull market is on. I hope all the predictions are true and we'll soon see the market in green.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:40:27 AM

If they really raised $16 mil already, everything is possible, especially when the bull market is on. I hope all the predictions are true and we'll soon see the market in green.

Yes, if they really can show proof of the $16m investment along with improving market conditions their token sale can become very sucessful.

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:45:52 AM

Yes, if they really can show proof of the $16m investment along with improving market conditions their token sale can become very sucessful.

if it's really $ 16 million, I'm sure it's a huge value to be able to run this platform, but sometimes they give their own softcap according to work calculations of the project needs

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:05:27 AM

Yes, they told us on Telegram they will release something (a beta/demo?) before token sale starts.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:13:06 PM

if it's really $ 16 million, I'm sure it's a huge value to be able to run this platform, but sometimes they give their own softcap according to work calculations of the project needs
Indeed, that's a huge amount for the market nowadays so if they manage to show any proof of it that will increase a lot the confidence of investors in this project.
niklasmato

Merit: 263

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:29:32 PM

Yes, they told us on Telegram they will release something (a beta/demo?) before token sale starts.

Yeah I hope they will release it as promised and it could surely kick start a very good ICO result. Imho.

I think most of us are waiting on the MVP. I'm really interested in the end system.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:41:41 PM

i fully agree at this time the investors have slowed down a bit due to variations in the market but i believe that as soon as market stabilizes, they will resume(investments) as before, the project is very valid and i believe that the hard cap can be reached...
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:16:25 PM

i fully agree at this time the investors have slowed down a bit due to variations in the market but i believe that as soon as market stabilizes, they will resume(investments) as before, the project is very valid and i believe that the hard cap can be reached...

At this current condition to reach the hardcap will be so hard. Advertisement will always get the attention from public and it likes the never ended platform.
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:54:25 PM

I keep saying this since february, the market will turn bull again, will stabilize etc...but the reality is that we don't know when it's gonna happen, right now we're still in bear mode unfortunally

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:42:59 PM

I keep saying this since february, the market will turn bull again, will stabilize etc...but the reality is that we don't know when it's gonna happen, right now we're still in bear mode unfortunally

It could very well be 2019 before we see the bulls again. Many people will be gone by then.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 06:21:04 PM

They told us in the telegram that they will show proof of 16 million dollars and a working demo before sales which is in second half of august last time i checked. So if they can provide the community these and the market turns to bull. I cant imagine the potential of vidy.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: