Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:52:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142843 times)
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:54:18 PM

They told us in the telegram that they will show proof of 16 million dollars and a working demo before sales which is in second half of august last time i checked. So if they can provide the community these and the market turns to bull. I cant imagine the potential of vidy.

Exactly they promized a prove in about 14 days, but i am a bit disenchanted in crypto.
Here a lot is alleged and little kept.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:59:01 PM

They told us in the telegram that they will show proof of 16 million dollars and a working demo before sales which is in second half of august last time i checked. So if they can provide the community these and the market turns to bull. I cant imagine the potential of vidy.

Exactly they promized a prove in about 14 days, but i am a bit disenchanted in crypto.
Here a lot is alleged and little kept.

Yep that's the normal way of doing things for a while. But hopefully things will change.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:49:52 PM

Well, i hope they show that proof as soon as possible. I am sure lots of investors waiting to see this before investing.

Jisatsu

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:12:54 PM

The concept and purpose of this project is very good. This is the foundation that explains the benefits of this project in the future. I hope the development team can do their best at every opportunity to make this project grow into a great and rewarding project for many people.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:50:23 PM

The project signing campaign seems quite attractive to me now, there are still few supporters, I do not understand why, but I believe we will have a significant reward at the end of the campaign

Yes definitely, the team looks very confident on what they are doing and the supporters are building day by day. I just hope the market correction stops soon and we will see some investments flowing in.
Now many investors are waiting for the beginning of bull market, and it seems to me that as soon as this happens there will be hype for ICO projects. I hope Vidy can raise hard cap!
i fully agree at this time the investors have slowed down a bit due to variations in the market but i believe that as soon as market stabilizes, they will resume(investments) as before, the project is very valid and i believe that the hard cap can be reached...

I keep saying this since february, the market will turn bull again, will stabilize etc...but the reality is that we don't know when it's gonna happen, right now we're still in bear mode unfortunally

I believe in even greater warming this summer, as happened in previous years, and taking into account the charts of different years, they almost repeated themselves, except for some unexpected news in a few months
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:25:25 AM

16 million is a very huge amount. I guess they don't even need an ICO after getting this much sum.
Aleksandra1998

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:45:41 AM

I think that the VIDY project can easily reach new levels, it will be successful. I'm wondering if the project has already raised $ 16 million.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:54:47 AM

The project signing campaign seems quite attractive to me now, there are still few supporters, I do not understand why, but I believe we will have a significant reward at the end of the campaign

Yes definitely, the team looks very confident on what they are doing and the supporters are building day by day. I just hope the market correction stops soon and we will see some investments flowing in.
Now many investors are waiting for the beginning of bull market, and it seems to me that as soon as this happens there will be hype for ICO projects. I hope Vidy can raise hard cap!
i fully agree at this time the investors have slowed down a bit due to variations in the market but i believe that as soon as market stabilizes, they will resume(investments) as before, the project is very valid and i believe that the hard cap can be reached...

I keep saying this since february, the market will turn bull again, will stabilize etc...but the reality is that we don't know when it's gonna happen, right now we're still in bear mode unfortunally

I believe in even greater warming this summer, as happened in previous years, and taking into account the charts of different years, they almost repeated themselves, except for some unexpected news in a few months

Is warming a paraphrase for a bull run?  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:08:05 PM

16 million is a very huge amount. I guess they don't even need an ICO after getting this much sum.

Well, you know, more is better  Shocked

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:31:03 PM

Is warming a paraphrase for a bull run?  Cheesy
I hope you're right and after the summer we can see some light in the market. I really believe that many investors are waiting to the bull run to join the market again.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:42:18 PM

Yes, more is better therefore they can make the development even faster than the plan. It will be good for a project to get more funds btw.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:55:50 PM

Yes, more is better therefore they can make the development even faster than the plan. It will be good for a project to get more funds btw.

Naturally every project will need as much funding as they could get for it will give them more freedom to focus on the platform development itself rather than worrying about generating funds which is quite difficult to gather these days. So a $16 million capital infusion is a great advantage to the project. Imho.

More money means faster progress and makes things quicker.

Maybe it is bad that market cap would be bigger but still, it means faster progress.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:46:05 PM

I think that the VIDY project can easily reach new levels, it will be successful. I'm wondering if the project has already raised $ 16 million.

They said they gonna publish a list of investors, so I hope they will do so before the ICO starts. Would be good for them to gain some trust from investors for obvious reasons.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:57:32 PM

Naturally every project will need as much funding as they could get for it will give them more freedom to focus on the platform development itself rather than worrying about generating funds which is quite difficult to gather these days. So a $16 million capital infusion is a great advantage to the project. Imho.

More money means faster progress and makes things quicker.

Maybe it is bad that market cap would be bigger but still, it means faster progress.

that's true. These days many projects fail because they dont raise enough money. It's good that Vidy has enough funding.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:45:23 PM

It it's true that they already have $16 Million in their pockets, yes you're right, they can already develop their idea and not worrying about how the crowdsale will go. They can also go for free distribution on a portion of tokens imo

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:44:56 PM

in effect with what has been raised so far in the private sale even if during the ico they should not reach the hard cap i believe that the project will continue anyway...
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:04:54 PM

in effect with what has been raised so far in the private sale even if during the ico they should not reach the hard cap i believe that the project will continue anyway...
If the project is collecting more money than intended, the devs are reviewing some of their directions, right?
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:39:54 PM

Yes 16 millions is a pretty good amount already raised. And it’s rare now to see an ico that have collected that much money, most of the ico now have trouble to reach the soft cap. It will be interesting to see how things will going with public sale.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:07:54 PM

If the project is collecting more money than intended, the devs are reviewing some of their directions, right?
The project can not raise more than planned - they have hard cap, right? Steady follow the road map, this is what they must doing after ICO.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:50:41 PM

The project can not raise more than planned - they have hard cap, right? Steady follow the road map, this is what they must doing after ICO.

What do you mean? if they reach the hard cap, as expected by many, would they advance their script or something? There are still many who come together, I think this figure would easily double.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: