Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:51:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142843 times)
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:08:23 AM

16 million is a very huge amount. I guess they don't even need an ICO after getting this much sum.

More than money, ICO is about spreading your user base rather than just very few holders who may sell the tokens if they feel they get profit or dump it.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:59:22 AM

They told us in the telegram that they will show proof of 16 million dollars and a working demo before sales which is in second half of august last time i checked. So if they can provide the community these and the market turns to bull. I cant imagine the potential of vidy.

Exactly they promized a prove in about 14 days, but i am a bit disenchanted in crypto.
Here a lot is alleged and little kept.

"a lot is alleged and little kept" Sounds like a political campaign don't you think Cheesy .. In the early days it use to be . Hey guys I have an idea would you back me up. Sure, now both ICO and investors are like. How do we get rich quick ?

not saying vidy is the same. Just a response to your statement. Vidy if implemented has a very good business model, even youtube is running on ads network. In fact if you think about it, its actually very good
jonnytracker

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:21:15 AM

16 million is a very huge amount. I guess they don't even need an ICO after getting this much sum.

More than money, ICO is about spreading your user base rather than just very few holders who may sell the tokens if they feel they get profit or dump it.

Yeah you are correct. Achieving a wider base of distribution during ICO is very ideal and can prevent high fluctuations on exchanges because the token is not controlled by a select few. Smiley

I support less airdrop less bounty and less team shares
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:24:23 AM

They told us in the telegram that they will show proof of 16 million dollars and a working demo before sales which is in second half of august last time i checked. So if they can provide the community these and the market turns to bull. I cant imagine the potential of vidy.

Exactly they promized a prove in about 14 days, but i am a bit disenchanted in crypto.

"a lot is alleged and little kept" Sounds like a political campaign don't you think Cheesy .. In the early days it use to be . Hey guys I have an idea would you back me up. Sure, now both ICO and investors are like. How do we get rich quick ?

not saying vidy is the same. Just a response to your statement. Vidy if implemented has a very good business model, even youtube is running on ads network. In fact if you think about it, its actually very good

I think majority of those people who wanted quick profits and no work have already quit crypto some time ago, the market is tough, the competition increases day by day.
Vidy seems to have a lot of potential, but it really depends on the team how they gonna use it.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:37:19 AM

I think majority of those people who wanted quick profits and no work have already quit crypto some time ago, the market is tough, the competition increases day by day.
Vidy seems to have a lot of potential, but it really depends on the team how they gonna use it.

Yes, the quick profit guys are out now, but new ones will come in, when the next bull run starts.  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jonnytracker

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:08:35 AM

Yes, the quick profit guys are out now, but new ones will come in, when the next bull run starts.  Grin

everyone is a quick profit guy if you think about it, no one is genuinely interested in project support anymore. More are waiting for the next bull run
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:41:24 AM

everyone is a quick profit guy if you think about it, no one is genuinely interested in project support anymore. More are waiting for the next bull run

That's normal really. But those that hold in the long run will win out the most

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:55:24 AM

I hope so. Yet, those who invest now will have much bigger gains than those who suffered 90% losses.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:14:39 PM

I hope so. Yet, those who invest now will have much bigger gains than those who suffered 90% losses.
That's what they have to do, showing some proves about the money they have collected will boost the confidence in the project because that's a huge amount nowadays.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:40:41 PM

Well, you know, more is better  Shocked

Yes, more is better therefore they can make the development even faster than the plan. It will be good for a project to get more funds btw.

well yes, it can have big benefits if the project is using the money for this purpose.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
LetraUzzzD

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:41:46 PM

Has the VIDY technology patent been approved yet? I think Google would be very interested with this one. Smiley

I'm not sure about the patent, but it would be very good for Vidy team to have one! Are they working on it? The project could be very attractive for major market players, indeed - advertising industry has a lot of money.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:47:56 PM

Has the VIDY technology patent been approved yet? I think Google would be very interested with this one. Smiley

I'm not sure about the patent, but it would be very good for Vidy team to have one! Are they working on it? The project could be very attractive for major market players, indeed - advertising industry has a lot of money.

Do they have a special tech patent? I probably have missed that. What's that all about?
lumierre

Activity: 862

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:53:18 PM

Well, you know, more is better  Shocked

Yes, more is better therefore they can make the development even faster than the plan. It will be good for a project to get more funds btw.

well yes, it can have big benefits if the project is using the money for this purpose.

⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ it is a realy big sum. But they need more for development. I mean that invesors belive in them is ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ Now it is very hard to collect money.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:26:10 PM

Yeah, it is very harmful to the ecosystem.

People don't care the projects or any development they just want to get 2x 3x 5x and left. They don't care how they get that profit.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:20:36 PM

the project is valid and has great potential, but for its success a lot depends on the team, the output of a mvp/demo and some confirmation on current investments i think would increase the confidence of potential investors...
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:28:08 PM

People don't care the projects or any development they just want to get 2x 3x 5x and left. They don't care how they get that profit.
This is true, but now we live in a time where even the best projects do not make x2, I think that in period from autumn to new year there will be growth, and the best time for crypto investments.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:30:12 PM

This is true, but now we live in a time where even the best projects do not make x2, I think that in period from autumn to new year there will be growth, and the best time for crypto investments.

The growth problem of the recently completed projects, I also believe it is something related to the period, I hope for better days, and I believe that Vidy will have that opportunity in the near future
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:35:12 AM

Yes the team has already said that they will provide proof in time of the 16 millions raised with private investors. If they really have that much money I think that they already can developp something interesting. I’m impatient to see how much they will raise during public sale.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:58:46 AM

Yes the team has already said that they will provide proof in time of the 16 millions raised with private investors. If they really have that much money I think that they already can developp something interesting. I’m impatient to see how much they will raise during public sale.
On which stage they raised that 16 millions ?
I saw there are some scam projects that deceived their community and said theyve raised big amount of money. So i think vidy should be more transparent to get more investors trust.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:07:37 AM

On which stage they raised that 16 millions ?
I saw there are some scam projects that deceived their community and said theyve raised big amount of money. So i think vidy should be more transparent to get more investors trust.

If I'm not mistaken, I think that $16 million they've raised was from the private sale. And maybe we could also consider that this project could generate a lot of interests from big advertisement clients and I'm very positive its ICO will have very good results.

Yes. the 16m USD come from private sale. They will show a list of investors soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: