Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:40:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142840 times)
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:53:44 AM

what will be the effects of adblockers on the vidy's business model?

They might, unless we get it whitelisted.

You can whitelist in adblocker plus but, not in ublock origin as they don't take payments for whitelisting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:27:04 AM

What will be the main focus for you with the funds you will raise with the ICO?

Run the project, Vidy's ad platform allows advertisers to embed video ads directly into hyper-relevant website text, improving user experience, ad conversions and publisher payments.

And I ask you again, this will make webpages heavier to load? I'm not a developer or anything but in my mind if I have to load a page with videos in it it's not like loading a page with text and images only

Good question! From ordinary people point of views, loading the page including the video ads in it for sure will make the device run slower. Idk whether there is a way to make it lighter.

This is a good question to get an answer for. If the solution is heavy on resources it will pose a challenge to sell it.
just hope that does not happen such a thing if the pages with video ads become heavy with long loading times no one will watch them hopefully they can reach a compromise and get an average upload speed...
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:37:51 AM

Your project looks really promising. So if I got it right watcher will get paid for watching based on the lenght of their watching time. How much do they get per video/time?

That's correct, For the first time ever, when you see a Vidylink and hold down to watch that vidy ad, you earn money.Vidy compensates you with VidyCoin (VIDY) for each second that you hold down. The longer you hold, the more you earn. You can even make a purchase on that video using your VidyCoin with just one tap.

Sounds interesting. So how will the Video Layer know who is using it right now? Will we have to install a plug in or something in our browser?
That's a very interesting concept. I would like to see how it works and how can they guarantee that the viewer is watching the video instead of doing other things.

We show you content more likely that will be relevant to you. So you and your friend could visit that same page and hold down on a same line of text but see different ads

Still the question is open how it works. Do we have to install a plug-in or something so that the system knows who is watching and who get's what kind of reward? And how much do people get for watching?

that's something for the technical team to answer, but I'm sure they have tracking systems, like pay per view.

Advertiser X signs up to Vidy, connects their crypto wallet and shows the amount of VidyCoin that they have staked, subsequently unlocking either the Titanium, Gold, or Platinum advertising tier. The advertiser then gets access to a dashboard where they can manage their campaigns and upload their video advertisements. All uploaded video advertisements are transcribed ro determine the words said in them, and subsequently run through a convolutional neural network to segment out speakers in preparation of being embedded into corresponding text.

The advertiser then lists up to 10 keywords that embody their video advertisement, and designates the campaign dates, preferred target demographic (if available), and how much ad spend to allocate to its campaign. All ad spend is automatically credited from their VidyCoin wallet balance at the end of each day. If they are a Platinum tier advertiser, they can also designate which publishers that they prefer to advertise with, and which they prefer to avoid. When the campaign is ready, the advertiser hits the “Go Live” button and from there the consensus layer has access to advertiser X’s new video ads for adjudication on placement in available publisher inventory.

As user Z holds down on the video ad, the application layer records hold  time and  reports it to  the data layer’s ledger for calculation of VidyCoin payout to both the publisher and the user.
The advertiser’s VidyCoin balance is subsequently credited at the end of the day based on hold time performance. The data layer also stores and processes data on which ads were held and which were skipped to then pass along to Vidy’s AI engine for further user profile precision learning.

Yes, but how does the data layer know which user used it and to what address it has to send the tokens? That was my question about the plug-in.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 09:54:51 AM

then the video ads shown will be selected according to the interests of users, i see that for advertisers there will be a lot of options such as choosing the keyworlds, target users, video skipped statistics, really good
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:09:15 AM

The concept and model is very impressive and is a good business model to keep the token demand high but is it practical ? I mean there are many revolutionary sounding project which was practically unachievable even though it is sound theoretically. So was just wondering if what speculators think of this one

As a simple user I earn Vidy tokens by watching videos but where do the tokens come from? Does the website owner have to buy the tokens on the market?

Advertisers will have to buy tokens probably.  Or a feature to buy directly in their website .. maybe detail is in whitepaper
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:23:44 AM

the telegram channel is getting bigger and bigger day by day. if you guys have any questions regarding the project, feel free to join the telegram channel and ask the devs directly.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:40:07 AM

I have no idea if the following question has passed already, but i've seen another vidy, but with 2 d's. viddy.. is this related?
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:21:16 AM

I have no idea if the following question has passed already, but i've seen another vidy, but with 2 d's. viddy.. is this related?
I did a google search couldn't find anything about vidy with 2 d's, can you provide link to that project. they're probably not related, but i won't mind checking it out!
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:27:04 PM

The concept and model is very impressive and is a good business model to keep the token demand high but is it practical ? I mean there are many revolutionary sounding project which was practically unachievable even though it is sound theoretically. So was just wondering if what speculators think of this one

As a simple user I earn Vidy tokens by watching videos but where do the tokens come from? Does the website owner have to buy the tokens on the market?

Advertisers will have to buy tokens probably.  Or a feature to buy directly in their website .. maybe detail is in whitepaper

If the project success is something that we can just know once it's launch. The concept sounds good but there're many cases of great projects that fail when they were launch.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:28:04 PM

Good morning all. surprising comercial dues.
Blameless plan, a rather interesting logo.
You are right, the logo is interesting - I first thought it was a project with an adult content Smiley it's attracts attention, they have a creative team!
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:46:24 PM

Good morning all. surprising comercial dues.
Blameless plan, a rather interesting logo.
You are right, the logo is interesting - I first thought it was a project with an adult content Smiley it's attracts attention, they have a creative team!

Well, i must admit first i checked the project because i thought it is something kinky Smiley

But it was way better than i thought so Cheesy

syesraypb

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:55:06 PM

Should have a video about this project
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:40:39 PM

I did a google search couldn't find anything about vidy with 2 d's, can you provide link to that project. they're probably not related, but i won't mind checking it out!

https://angel.co/viddy

The name angel.co indicates a relationship to Patrick Colangelo.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
four199

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:00:18 PM

I'm Jannie,an investor from Shanghai,China. I would like to know more infomation about Vidy, anyone who could tell me about it ? 😀
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:14:56 PM

I'm Jannie,an investor from Shanghai,China. I would like to know more infomation about Vidy, anyone who could tell me about it ? 😀

Wait for the community manager to exaplain it better but basically it's a layer on top of a webpage to let that webpage show video ads (and you'll get paid if you watch videos). I'm not very good at exaplining things so like I said wait for the community manager Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:48:41 PM

Wait for the community manager to exaplain it better but basically it's a layer on top of a webpage to let that webpage show video ads (and you'll get paid if you watch videos). I'm not very good at exaplining things so like I said wait for the community manager Grin

It sums up the project pretty good Smiley
But before investing, you should definitely do some research of your own to understand it better. Check some stuff on the website, read the whitepaper.

huutertools

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:49:10 PM

i hope i can get this token through airdrop and bounty, i'm sure this project will be success because ads project has a great prospect

Indeed, this project possesses a lot of potential considering the online billion dollar advertising industry is at stake! and its technology seems disruptive!
Instead of airdrop you can also invest into the project
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:48:56 PM

i hope i can get this token through airdrop and bounty, i'm sure this project will be success because ads project has a great prospect

Indeed, this project possesses a lot of potential considering the online billion dollar advertising industry is at stake! and its technology seems disruptive!
Instead of airdrop you can also invest into the project
Serious people use airdrops as a start for their other activities within a certain project. If airdrop is enough for you, you're not being serious about the project.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:03:39 PM

I wish you luck, you can still get good references through this, but I prefer besides collecting free chips, waiting for the best moments for investment application, I hope this time does not take long
Lumpdeadrollcatt

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:22:18 PM

Hello DEVs!
I hope that the plan will satisfy all that has been target!
Wise activity,  detailed and profitable business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: