Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:40:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142843 times)
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:39:29 AM

Yes they haven’t shared proof of the 16 millions raised yet, maybe they will soon, maybe they have to keep it secret for now cause it’s from private sale. I think just that potential investors will be incentived to invest if they are sure that the team has raised 16 millions for sure.

Participation in any ICO is ultimately a matter of trust in the team.
Of course it is, but there are lots of variables that one has to take into consideration. For me, it remains just kinda lottery - never know if I lose or benefit.

For me its not a lottery. If they dont proof the 16 million, I will not invest, its easy. There are many other projects out there to invest.
So if they dont proof, they dont get my money, very easy.

I think that's recently quite a common way of investing and I have to say, I am thinking similar. I think there should be some proof if people claim they have such an high amount of investment already.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:45:44 AM

Yes they haven’t shared proof of the 16 millions raised yet, maybe they will soon, maybe they have to keep it secret for now cause it’s from private sale. I think just that potential investors will be incentived to invest if they are sure that the team has raised 16 millions for sure.

Of course it is, but there are lots of variables that one has to take into consideration. For me, it remains just kinda lottery - never know if I lose or benefit.

For me its not a lottery. If they dont proof the 16 million, I will not invest, its easy. There are many other projects out there to invest.

I think that's recently quite a common way of investing and I have to say, I am thinking similar. I think there should be some proof if people claim they have such an high amount of investment already.

We have been talking about this topic some time ago and asking devs for some info about it and we don't have any answer yet.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:08:53 PM

We have been talking about this topic some time ago and asking devs for some info about it and we don't have any answer yet.

I think we will see some updates closer to the pre-sale but you are right. It is important to be transparent here.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:49:15 PM

Now I see other projects presenting meetings with the Coca-Cola Group and announcing partnership, nice to know that there are really big companies opening up to Blockchain, the other project I saw is different from Vidy, it's called ENDO, but it shows us that door opening

Do they really have a partnership with Coca-cola or do they just have an ex coca-cola team member onboard?
That's still not very clear for me.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:16:16 PM

Now I see other projects presenting meetings with the Coca-Cola Group and announcing partnership, nice to know that there are really big companies opening up to Blockchain, the other project I saw is different from Vidy, it's called ENDO, but it shows us that door opening

Do they really have a partnership with Coca-cola or do they just have an ex coca-cola team member onboard?

no, it's another projects that has had meetings with them.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 01:58:17 PM

Kinda of an unclear reaction this is... so... Vidy has no meeting nor partnership with coca cola then?
And with a 16 mil fund raise... think it's save to say they have some solid backers to get this thing on the road, no?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:20:35 PM

Kinda of an unclear reaction this is... so... Vidy has no meeting nor partnership with coca cola then?
And with a 16 mil fund raise... think it's save to say they have some solid backers to get this thing on the road, no?

It depends on their transparancy. They are under the top 3 on my investing list, but without a proof of the 16 m, I will invest 0.
Many investors are thinking similiar and its up to them, if they will give a prove and can collect some more money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:30:31 PM

It depends on their transparancy. They are under the top 3 on my investing list, but without a proof of the 16 m, I will invest 0.
Many investors are thinking similiar and its up to them, if they will give a prove and can collect some more money.
I have already asked this question few weeks ago, the team has not given a reply to this question yet. if they have indeed collected $16 million then there shouldn't be problem in proving it.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:47:31 PM

I have already asked this question few weeks ago, the team has not given a reply to this question yet. if they have indeed collected $16 million then there shouldn't be problem in proving it.

If they willing to give us the proof, I am very sure more investors will participate for the next token sale phase. Wish they will update us with the necessary stuffs.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:00:08 PM

I agree with you at some degree, investing in ICOs is mostly a lottery but you have to dyor and to be careful. I partecipated into like ten ICOs till now and two of them turned out to be scammers  (I'll give you names alos, Magos and wwam)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:29:50 PM

If they willing to give us the proof, I am very sure more investors will participate for the next token sale phase. Wish they will update us with the necessary stuffs.

That would be my doubt before investing, a contract or ETH address in which it contains this value of 16M. This value, in the case would be raised only in the pre-sale?
annazaitun87

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:31:24 PM

That would be my doubt before investing, a contract or ETH address in which it contains this value of 16M. This value, in the case would be raised only in the pre-sale?
it may happen, or it may be outside funding
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:45:18 PM

I agree with you at some degree, investing in ICOs is mostly a lottery but you have to dyor and to be careful. I partecipated into like ten ICOs till now and two of them turned out to be scammers  (I'll give you names alos, Magos and wwam)
Yeah, investing or not it's purely investors decision, but the consequences are always unpredictible. For me, investment has to be at least reasonable, but even having some undisputed arguments for investing you may finally fail and lose everything.
Meizu

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:43:29 PM

I am impressed by partnership which Vidy has,
\interest from the world's largest brands is visible and also engineering team of a world class which has Vidy!

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:42:54 PM

i also think that regardless of the sum collected by an ico nobody can know beforehand whether it will succeed or not at the end, it is just about giving confidence to the development team and i think the vidy team is doing a great job...
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:21:31 PM

I am impressed by partnership which Vidy has,
\interest from the world's largest brands is visible and also engineering team of a world class which has Vidy!
Cooperation with other projects and companies is a good start, I hope they can confirm these partnerships and translate their goals into reality after ICO.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:23:55 PM

In addition to the 16M raised in pre-sale, as we can consult the values already raised in general, in this period, I understand that some private investors prefer not to have their addresses disclosed, albeit indirectly, but at least a print of values could bring us something now
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:13:07 AM

Yes that kind of infos is always provided by the team, especially when fund raised come from private sale. I think that the team will share some proof at the good moment, but admins on telegram said many time that they have raised that amount for sure.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:46:12 AM

Yes, that's what I am thinking too. If they have these investments it shouldn't be a big problem to proof this.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:15:58 AM

Yes, that's what I am thinking too. If they have these investments it shouldn't be a big problem to proof this.

I think they will show some kind of proof as they basically advertise with the 16 million USD.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: