Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:56:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142840 times)
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:16:18 PM

👅⚡Don't forget to follow us on social media!⚡👅

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:18:40 PM

Please see the information below to understand the idea of collecting the data:

in the beginning it will largely based on natural language of the context but once you opt in to redeem the tokens you receive from watching the ads, we lock your data into a smart contract that allows us to know in a safe and anonymous manner what type of ads you watch, what pages you visit so that the next time you visit a page, we show you content more likely that will be relevant to you. So you and your friend could visit that same page and hold down on a same line of text but see different ads.
Again total control hah? I don't really like somebody's monitoring my web activity, yet they create new way of doing it!

Vidy is decentralized because it harnesses the power of blockchain to bring transparency, security, equine and privacy to ad distribution for all parties. It accomplishes this with irs open-source protocol for NLP-powered video advertisement  distribution,  driven  by miners  on  its consensus layer.

Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:20:06 PM

This is something like Google adsence for Youtube? And you want to crate this "adsence" for cryptocommunity on blockchain?

The idea is similiar, you will see content you are interested in.
But the content is hidden and you have to hover over a keyword or a picture, if I got it right.

Yes, I think you got it right.

Well done you are absolutely correct

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:21:26 PM

I feel this project is quite interesting, it has practical applications in the future

Thank for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:23:33 PM

Hello Dev, Team and Portuguese Members active here, the portuguese Thread is now done, Whitepaper Comming soon
 Wink

Thanks for your support

traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:00:26 AM

Do you have some conferences, events etc with partners or future partners? And why you dont posting them in twitter if have? I look at twitter and there are no actual news... only weird images... Post some actual news there only   Huh

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:13:32 AM

Do you have some conferences, events etc with partners or future partners? And why you dont posting them in twitter if have? I look at twitter and there are no actual news... only weird images... Post some actual news there only   Huh
For partner problems you do not need to look into vidy twitter media, just visit their website to see vidy partners, CNN Indonesia, MNC, Vespa, Marcedes Benz are some of the partners listed on their website. Kunjingi: https://vidy.com/#partners
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:23:42 AM

It could be really good to have more infos about partnerships, or at least some forecast of the partnerships outputs. Cause the communty has a lot of question about it, and investors put a lot of importance in partnerships when they invest in a project.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:10:44 AM

Interesting concepts and innovations by applying the ads behind the text. Hopefully this project is successful and
does not meet any obstacles.

If they do realized the concept it will be a big market , and good for investors. Hope this one become successful

I think people are more likely to click the video ad when they are reading a relevant text so I think Vidy can become successful.

I think the success is relevant to how many big players will use vidy. From the partners, we can see, too many! So it will definitely be a success.
yes, the idea is innovative and interesting video ads behind the text but is not enough for the success of a project there are many other factors that contribute, for example, good communication (and team do it), targeted advertising/catchy, prestigious partnerships , market trend, competition, we'll see...

Thanks for your support Bitcoin Shark, our team is been active on as many platforms as possible, also we have some good partneron the board we will launch our live product with our partne to show proof, hopfully product goes live before ICO, we dont have any competition yet that's why we want be first in this market and we have patent pending as well. I hope I answer all your question.
yes you have answered all my questions and you have been convincing, as far as possible you have my support, i believe that this project will succeed and revolutionize the world of advertising industry...
Je.hitler

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:55:13 AM

This is something like Google adsence for Youtube? And you want to crate this "adsence" for cryptocommunity on blockchain?

The idea is similiar, you will see content you are interested in.
But the content is hidden and you have to hover over a keyword or a picture, if I got it right.

Yes, I think you got it right.

Well done you are absolutely correct

This is the reason that this project should work if everyone is serious. Worked for google will work also for crypto.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:56:12 AM

For partner problems you do not need to look into vidy twitter media, just visit their website to see vidy partners, CNN Indonesia, MNC, Vespa, Marcedes Benz are some of the partners listed on their website. Kunjingi: https://vidy.com/#partners
That would be nice bein in any event or conference with a strong partners like CNN or Mercedes shows how strong the partnership is and raises investor confidence.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:01:21 AM

👅⚡Don't forget to follow us on social media!⚡👅

Already followed on all the social media to keep myself update about Vidy and trying to spread the word about it in my local channels.
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:07:56 AM

Seeing the enthusiasm of the community and the team's outstanding activity in every channel this could become a huge project. Well done so far, Vidy team  Smiley

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:23:21 AM

in the beginning it will largely based on natural language of the context but once you opt in to redeem the tokens you receive from watching the ads, we lock your data into a smart contract that allows us to know in a safe and anonymous manner what type of ads you watch, what pages you visit so that the next time you visit a page, we show you content more likely that will be relevant to you. So you and your friend could visit that same page and hold down on a same line of text but see different ads.

I don't understand this process, when uou lock data I'm assuming that my data = my IP, but in case I have dynamic IP ? You should get data thanks to cookies that are saved in my browser ?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:05:31 AM

I don't understand this process, when uou lock data I'm assuming that my data = my IP, but in case I have dynamic IP ? You should get data thanks to cookies that are saved in my browser ?

I think you will need to make an account because IPs can change, cookies can be deleted etc.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:42:44 AM

I think you will need to make an account because IPs can change, cookies can be deleted etc.

possibly KYC as well. I've seen other teams do the same.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:07:52 PM

in any case, we must wait for the launch of the first prototype, I think eventually they will improve the platform and there will be no outstanding issues.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:12:40 PM

Seeing the enthusiasm of the community and the team's outstanding activity in every channel this could become a huge project. Well done so far, Vidy team  Smiley

Well yeah, they are active here and in Telegram, that is definitive a good sign, but something you should be able to expect for a project which wants our money.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

Don't suggest KYC for anything Smiley

Joke aside, i think KYC would hurt the process and many people would avoid that. They can use the solution what download services using (rapidgator, depositfiles etc.)

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:42:00 PM

Don't suggest KYC for anything Smiley

Joke aside, i think KYC would hurt the process and many people would avoid that. They can use the solution what download services using (rapidgator, depositfiles etc.)

Hmm i think KYC is really needed these days. regarding the aml and so
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: