Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:08:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins valuable?  (Read 1757 times)
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:17:28 AM

Of course, since it is in the top crypto in the coin cap market. And since we can transact online and digitally using Bitcoin as mode of payment means it has value and it is a money, a digital money that is why it is valuable.

So long as it has investors and we also support it by contributing our respective computing power and support in promoting it in the media i don't think bitcoin will ever loose its value. It can only be worthless if we all abandon its development and investment.
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:21:05 AM

Yes indeed because it is money, it is a currency in the form of digital or crypto currency. It can be use to buy and use to transact and trade. With all these things Bitcoin can give us, only means that it is valuable.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:34:56 AM

In the past and recently, there are some who say bad about bitcoin, that bitcoin has no real value, there is no guarantee of value and assumes that the price will be zero. But everyone should know that the property other things like gold, silver or even money in your pocket are valued by the trust of the people with the central bank. Some countries do not manage the currency like venezuela or zimbabwe paper money fell dramatically. To me, the value of bitcoin is trust in algorithms and trust for network consensus. This belief is very certain because the network of bitcoin is extremely reliable. What is your thought like?

Even though bitcoins have nothing behind nor represents anything, it is still as valuable or even greater than gold or silver. That's how much people go through lengths to value something that doesn't even supposed to exist in the first place. Bitcoins are just as good or even better than gold or silver.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Ankush2108

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 05:46:08 AM

Actually cryptocurrency is the future and I don't think so there is need to ask such type of questions because Bitcoin is reliable, we have seen lots of fluctuations but it's a rule of market everything goes up and down its a volatile market not static. And for sure Bitcoins are valuable and always will be , some huge fluctuations can be seen but it always will be valuable.
andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:51:33 AM

For me it is simply, if bitcoin doesn't have value then why we exchanged our crypto earnings into fiat for we know without the starting of bitcoin crypto currency world will not exist. So bitcoin have value whether you like it or not.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:02:50 AM

In the past and recently, there are some who say bad about bitcoin, that bitcoin has no real value, there is no guarantee of value and assumes that the price will be zero.
Bitcoin does have value. Right, there is no guarantee of value because it is not regulated at all but assuming the price will be zero is irrational and lazy thinking. Pretty sure most economics out there would agree that Bitcoin does have value. Its value is derived from the technology and disruptive idea that exist inside it.

I would even say that the time when people called Bitcoin is scam, worth nothing, etc is already passed.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:06:19 AM

In the past and recently, there are some who say bad about bitcoin, that bitcoin has no real value, there is no guarantee of value and assumes that the price will be zero. But everyone should know that the property other things like gold, silver or even money in your pocket are valued by the trust of the people with the central bank. Some countries do not manage the currency like venezuela or zimbabwe paper money fell dramatically. To me, the value of bitcoin is trust in algorithms and trust for network consensus. This belief is very certain because the network of bitcoin is extremely reliable. What is your thought like?
I think that bitcoin is not worth the price, the price of bitcoin at present time is only made by the community and is not true at all. So you can see that the bitcoin price since reaching $ 19800, then at the moment has continued to fall sharply and was able to time to $ 5400.

This suggests that the bitcoin market is a free market and has no bottom, so the bitcoin price can be very strong and can be reduced very deeply, which we can not predict.
penguincomel

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:01:33 AM

For now, bitcoin is less valuable due to its still low price. But, I hope that bitcoin prices will soar up again, so bitcoin also goes down again. But I would not be hoping to get bitcoin because it is my source of income.I also hope that in July this bitcoin price will rise again and nothing will happen to make the price dropping again later
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:40:07 AM

I think that in the long run the bitcoin price will increase but bitcoin is now downsizing and I still do not know that bitcoin has fallen so far as I think it will be a bit of a bitcoin price in the future.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
mendra_2009

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:51:35 AM

Of course bitcoin is very valuable, because bitcoin can be for transactions and can also be used as cash. And very important bitcoin can make a person rich in a short time, because bitcoin prices can rise very high in a certain time.

Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:55:25 AM

not just valuable gan. but very precious. with bitcoin we can realize all the dreams that have been only hidden in the heart. and have not been able to make it happen. but with bitcoin all that can be true .

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
tinyhunter112

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:02:18 AM

Performing with transactional anonymity, Bitcoin has value as a private digital currency, investment tool and social networking tool.
susiyanahmumu

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:15:56 AM

your opinion is right but right now not everybody believe bitcoin, i hope people will know the true value about bitcoin.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:31:36 AM

Bitcoin is genuine and can be gainful in life who put bitcoin specifically, numerous individuals encounter a difference throughout everyday life and their economy is showing signs of improvement in light of the advantages through bitcoin speculation. This implies bitcoin is extremely important and it takes many individuals who need to change lives and enhance their economy to improve things, in light of the fact that bitcoin gives enormous preferred standpoint to each venturer.
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:47:20 AM

Performing with transactional anonymity, Bitcoin has value as a private digital currency, investment tool and social networking tool.

For me Bitcoin is really valuable because it is not bubble although market price is down but still it has a greater value compare to other coin. In fact Bitcoin helps improve our economy.
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:57:39 AM

Honestly, I think bitcoins are valuable but it will be valuable in the future . Bitcoins are not valuable now, for real
bitcoins are not valuable now? lololol think again buddy, 6567$ is not valuable?
anyways, bitcoin is valuable because people think it is valuable
for example a fiat money (same as bitcoin), a child prefers a toy over money because they think that the toy is more valuable than money
the same for fiat and bitcoin, if people think that bitcoin is valuable then it will be valuable
another good example are stone gems, golds, diamonds silver and such

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:04:48 AM

Honestly, I think bitcoins are valuable but it will be valuable in the future . Bitcoins are not valuable now, for real
Maybe, we cannot really tell bitcoin is valuable today since not all are using and investing it. So its price still do not reach so high this time. But maybe in the future when all will be using this coin, then that time all people will value this coin.
kinamotorami

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:07:41 AM

BTC is the most valuable coin on the Crypto market, and it is likely that this value will continue to rise in the future, which will help many people become rich by holding. Follow me to hold them for a year, you will be rich.
main320

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:16:01 AM

I think bitcoin is an extremely profitable crypto eye we can see toward the start of the making of bitcoin I think individuals think of it as inconsequential to the presence of bitcoin yet as time passes by the bitcoin cost keeps on expanding. furthermore, I think this demonstrates the level of trust in bitcoin keeps on expanding that makes bitcoin exceptionally important.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:27:44 AM

Currently, bitcoins have been toping the charts for being one of the kost valuable asset and most sought after thing in the world. Aside form diamonds, gold, and silver, bitcoin has been racking around attention from enthusiasts and investors. Bitcoins have been made valuable even though it has no true value.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: