Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:27:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Contractium.io] One of the top ICOs with Product-Ready-Launch, ICO starts  (Read 2283 times)
Onahmanyas

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:59:17 AM

How come you decided to go for Ethereum blockchain,as i understood your token will be erc20 based?

Ethereum blockchain is still way to go,its been constantly develooped and improved,so it is a reasonable choice,i say Contractium team made right call!
I read an article about why the team chose this network. I think it's the right choice.
https://medium.com/@contractium.io/democratizing-the-world-through-the-contractium-network-cac14b04a193

"Ethereum's blockchain technology based on the Proof-of-Work (PoW) algorithm and now it is planning to switch to Proof of Stake (PoS).
Contractium is based on Ethereum with the Proof-of-Contract (PoC) algorithm.

Hence, Contractium would never be possible without ETHEREUM, both the technology and the currency.
Again, we see that ETHEREUM is a token whose purpose is to pay for computation, and is not intended to be used as or considered a currency, asset, share or anything else... That's why we create Contractium." (https://contractium.io/ctu-token.html)
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:40:47 AM

What kind of partnership do you want to receive in the nearest semester? I've seen that you've allocated 200 Million CTU to work with other business platforms.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:42:31 AM

What kind of partnership do you want to receive in the nearest semester? I've seen that you've allocated 200 Million CTU to work with other business platforms.

Oh, this is very interesting. Is there any progress in this direction? I would gladly read about it.
Agamilleen

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:20:56 AM

I would like to familiarize with the terms of the project implementation. Where can I see the roadmap?
Truthfinder76

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:55:14 AM

I would like to familiarize with the terms of the project implementation. Where can I see the roadmap?
Unusual form of road map, but it has a lot of details. I think the team will be able to carry out all the stages at the specified time.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oTiZ9ulyLhZVwFMkLE0JKBAZIPMxer4qeDPykW8CjYo/edit#gid=812668820
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:30:46 PM

Unusual form of road map, but it has a lot of details. I think the team will be able to carry out all the stages at the specified time.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oTiZ9ulyLhZVwFMkLE0JKBAZIPMxer4qeDPykW8CjYo/edit#gid=812668820
Let's see how the team will move forward. Now everything is going according to plan. I think we should follow the news on the project as well.
According to the description, the ICO will be completed in November 2018. The token is then added to the exchange. And I did not see the further development of the product for 2019.
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:20:03 PM

What do you plan to do with unsold tokens,in case that happens?
Barenickardr

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:17:32 PM

An other project from Vietnam. I hope this project will be successful like other projects from Vietnam. Althought your  announcements is not impressive too much, but as I see, your project have so many people interested in. Good luck
Lol, why did you know that Contractium.io project is from Vietnam.?
Really?
Which Vietnamese blockchain projects has gotten big sucessfulness as you stated?
Information about the company Contractium LTD is described in white Paper. There is a representative office - Vietnam, country of Incorporation British Virgin Islands.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10BqajJ39sen3GeulHCSxGJ7vRx9UUT4AEkbpP2OSxmM/edit
Blueoyster

Activity: 248

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:13:55 PM

Are yuo already in talks with exchanges? Would be nice to bag one even before the ICO ends.
Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:04:41 PM

An other project from Vietnam. I hope this project will be successful like other projects from Vietnam. Althought your  announcements is not impressive too much, but as I see, your project have so many people interested in. Good luck
Really?
Which Vietnamese blockchain projects has gotten big sucessfulness as you stated?
Information about the company Contractium LTD is described in white Paper. There is a representative office - Vietnam, country of Incorporation British Virgin Islands.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10BqajJ39sen3GeulHCSxGJ7vRx9UUT4AEkbpP2OSxmM/edit

Is the whole team located in Vietnam?
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:23:11 PM

Really?

Is the whole team located in Vietnam?

Most likely no.Teams are spread all over the world nowadays thanks to technology that allows us to work and communicate from all over the world.
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:29:55 PM

Can we maybe expect live AMA's in near future? Would be nice to be able to have a direct contact with the team.
BoycieBuahaha

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:31:57 PM

Is there a demo of some sort of the Tokenize app so we can check it out?
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:46:10 AM

You can look at the site. If I'm not mistaken, then many applications will be launched in the near future.
CillaryHlinton

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:13:19 AM

I see that you are registered in Singapore, is it where your headquarter is as well, where most of the team is?
Katsouranis

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:19:17 AM

Whats your plan to do with the funds that you raise,how you plan to spend them?
Hilderman

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:29:01 AM

You can look at the site. If I'm not mistaken, then many applications will be launched in the near future.
I've heard that some applications are already running, but I do not know if they can be tested. I will follow this project.

Really,there are already some applications runnung?Thats great news,cant wait to hear more!
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:47:20 AM

Do you maybe have some video explanation of the project,i was looking around but couldnt find it.Just so i can share to friends

Yes,there is video available on their YouTube channel that nicely explains whats contractium all about.

But to make it easy for you,here it is  ,make sure to share it with your friends!   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPxZWZpAExM
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:58:47 AM

Can you please share token metrics here?

Thank you!
angrygerl

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:57:48 AM

I understand this application will make the issue of new coins much more convenient and cheaper? In this case, it will be really in demand as new tokens are released every day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: