Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:41:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Contractium.io] One of the top ICOs with Product-Ready-Launch, ICO starts  (Read 2280 times)
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:18:38 PM

Guys, I have looked through your whitepaper and actually cannot get the main problem you are trying to solve, even that you have a section in it called Problem. Could you please describe it here in simple words and what are the applications in the real world? As you are based on Etherium blockchain what is your value adding?
On the site I saw a description of the examples how the product can be used in the work. I think this section will explain to you some points.
https://contractium.io/ctu-token.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chinylawka

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:40:42 PM

Guys, I have looked through your whitepaper and actually cannot get the main problem you are trying to solve, even that you have a section in it called Problem. Could you please describe it here in simple words and what are the applications in the real world? As you are based on Etherium blockchain what is your value adding?
On the site I saw a description of the examples how the product can be used in the work. I think this section will explain to you some points.
Thank you. Now I have more clear examples of application in life. I would like to know how many participants the team wants to get in the first year of the application?
snos-boss

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:29:22 PM

Is the bounty program still available or not yet? I would like to participate in this and buy tokens for myself.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:34:44 AM

Hi, guys! The main thing that in the future it has ensured the development of the plan!
The project is really beautiful and I like that there are already working prototypes. So I will follow how it develops. I want to buy tokens for myself.
And who knows when these tokens can appear on exchanges? Is there any information on this? I would like to know the condo I can sell my tokens.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:09:32 AM

Hi, guys! The main thing that in the future it has ensured the development of the plan!
The project is really beautiful and I like that there are already working prototypes. So I will follow how it develops. I want to buy tokens for myself.
And who knows when these tokens can appear on exchanges? Is there any information on this? I would like to know the condo I can sell my tokens.

I guess CTU will be listed after end of sale and distribution of the tokens.Thats standard practice nowdays Smiley
BoDerek

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:11:59 AM

What are the accepted currencies,only ETH or some others too?
Kryptoking21

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:24:00 AM

What are the accepted currencies,only ETH or some others too?

I think only ETH will be accepted,and it makes sense since its Ethereum blockchain based project.
Shangerian

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:19:01 AM

I see that the project started development in 2017. That's interesting. What can the team from the project's functionality now offer at this stage of ICO?
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:12:28 PM

Use cashback in various trading companies is becoming more common. I think this service is in the form of Contractium tokens may be relevant. If I understand correctly.
Smart contracts gain popularity as well. Paper data are not as reliable. And I think that all of these features help you organize a good work for many companies. I look forward to it.
Indeed, the team can offer good  software that helps Internet users to earn extra money at the expense of their remuneration. I think that CTU will become popular token.
When conducting an extensive PR campaign, the project will be able to gain fame and it certainly will have an impact on the value of the token on the exchange. In the road map, the dates of exit token at the exchanges. I think that during this period, the price will be higher already several times.
snos-boss

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:09:22 PM

How does selling tokens now? I would like to know the results. I would like to know what investors are active with such big bonuses. I hope to have good sales results.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:18:45 PM

How does selling tokens now? I would like to know the results. I would like to know what investors are active with such big bonuses. I hope to have good sales results.
And what is now a bonus for investors? I would like to understand how best to buy these tokens. I will continue to follow how it all works.
Jachinkam

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:36:30 PM

And what will be the cost of your services? Will it be much cheaper than hiring a team to issue a new coin?
Ferayleyos

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:40:45 PM

How your product can be used for sites that are looking for staff? I'm not sure that I understood everything correctly from the product description.
Goldigger456

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:55:06 PM

I think Contractium is in private sale now,and sometimes projects dont share those numbers.
Uthred

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:17:55 PM

Do you have any big partnerships ready to announce in the near future?
JohnPierson

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:55:16 PM

Thanks for the link. To be honest, I have seen this part and actually don’t get it. For me both the detention and examples don’t answer on the question what problem is solved by the tokenization.

CTU is a must-have element, a fuel, - the value of contract - , for signing the commercial smart contract on Contractium application.
CTU is a form of payment as well as contract, made by contracter and contractee (customer and business) when they proceed a deal; place an order; book a service online/offline.
CTU is the incentive ensuring to make the operational procedure between 02 parties, on blockchain based Contratium, trustful completed and one of the the both can earn extra added-value CTU back with rewards policy of CTU network.

The definition tells that the token is must have element of the system. But what for is the system, I cannot get the real world problem. Asking because sometimes startups trying to solve an imagined virtual problem. Does the team did proper customer development?
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:45:07 AM

Tell us please, what will be the cost of these services? For example, how much will it cost to make a token on this platform?
Vivinthosh

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:05:02 AM

Market situation is looking good at the moment,lets hope it continues,that will help Contractium reaching hard cap!
I think the project has every chance to collect a hard cap. I think the price of the token will quickly go up after entering the exchanges and investors understand this.
Yes it will be really cool and I think that the price of the token will quickly go up. I myself will use this project for myself.
What is the amount of investments collected today? Is this information available to the public? I would be glad to know about the success of the project.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:50:15 AM

I good news the project has a partnership with Satoexchange. This is definitely another step towards the successful completion of the product. Good luck to the team.
cryptoroland

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:50:07 AM

Market situation is looking good at the moment,lets hope it continues,that will help Contractium reaching hard cap!
I think the project has every chance to collect a hard cap. I think the price of the token will quickly go up after entering the exchanges and investors understand this.
Yes it will be really cool and I think that the price of the token will quickly go up. I myself will use this project for myself.
What is the amount of investments collected today? Is this information available to the public? I would be glad to know about the success of the project.
The website says "SOLD: 0.2263 ETH". But I think that this is a mistake. The project is good, and such a small amount could not raise. Softcap only 3000 ETH, I think it will be collected.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: