Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:09:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Contractium.io] One of the top ICOs with Product-Ready-Launch, ICO starts  (Read 2280 times)
hungkaka8x (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

CONTRACTIUM.IO

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:18:40 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2022, 12:32:07 AM by Mr. Big

This thing caught my eye

As you may know that, there were many scammers with ICOs, so we kept pending and pending our ICO event for several months to develop the MVPs (Minimum Viable Products) as planned. Finally, we were launching them with one closed-alpha-testing- & one alpha-testing application.

I think that crypto investors will really appreciate this,as you first developed MVP,and then decided to go for ICO.It is definitely way to go,to ensure long term success of the project.
Thank you

Hi guys,
this is the CEO's letter of announcement.
All the documents you need to screen, please go to our website:
https://contractium.io/
&
https://ico.contractium.io/
I'd rather not to post a wall of text here.

The MVPs are ready to test.
We are working on it harder to commercialize soon in September.
For some comments I can not reply on each.
Please go to our websites.

https://contractium.io
ICO IS STARTING NOW - JOIN BIG BOUNTY & AIRDROP
⚡ Join Contractium NOW! ⚡

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Garthanjes

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:11:27 AM

It's great that you will be able to release your tokens. I've been waiting for something like this. I think such services will be in great demand.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:28:33 AM

It's great that you will be able to release your tokens. I've been waiting for something like this. I think such services will be in great demand.
Especially now you can get a very good discount on these tokens. But only I do not understand what is the minimum contribution to the project?
MaggieMcGill

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:51:06 AM

This thing caught my eye

As you may know that, there were many scammers with ICOs, so we kept pending and pending our ICO event for several months to develop the MVPs (Minimum Viable Products) as planned. Finally, we were launching them with one closed-alpha-testing- & one alpha-testing application.

I think that crypto investors will really appreciate this,as you first developed MVP,and then decided to go for ICO.It is definitely way to go,to ensure long term success of the project.
Thank you

For how long have you been developing this project?
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:01:51 AM

Do you have bounty campaign going on,and if yes,do we have to go trough KYC procedure in order to get those tokens?
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:20:01 AM

Is there  some video or tutorial explaining how MVP works and how we can check it?
Katsouranis

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:44:48 AM

I like the project from the first look at what it brings and team is looking great so positive first impressions.Will you require KYC and AML in order to participate?

i would also like to expand this question and ask will you allow accredited US investors to participate since most likely US investors in general will not be allowed to chip in.

Yes thats standard practice lately,to exclude United States and China investors.Hopefully that will change in the future,but even without those,Contractium shouldnt have any issues with attracting investors.
Magneto151

Activity: 44

It's an ocean of meaning and a wide jungle

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:59:24 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2022, 12:26:14 AM by Mr. Big

Can you please tell me how much you aim to raise during ICO?
3000 ETH soft cap and 15000 ETH hard cap

Is there  some video or tutorial explaining how MVP works and how we can check it?
That would be made available soonest. It's still the alpha release.
Zachiermar

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:28:14 AM

I like the project from the first look at what it brings and team is looking great so positive first impressions.Will you require KYC and AML in order to participate?

i would also like to expand this question and ask will you allow accredited US investors to participate since most likely US investors in general will not be allowed to chip in.

Yes thats standard practice lately,to exclude United States and China investors.Hopefully that will change in the future,but even without those,Contractium shouldnt have any issues with attracting investors.

I've seen information that suggests that investors need to check KYC. I think it won't take much time if the team well prepared for a large number of investors.
https://contractium.io/
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:34:45 AM

where i can read something about your team? About tokens functions? You have to add this imformation in this topic

BoutrosBoutrosGhali

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:20:36 AM

where i can read something about your team? About tokens functions? You have to add this imformation in this topic

From what I can see all that info is available on the website.

Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:47:00 AM

I've seen a few examples of how the platform will help participants use it platform functions for their business. I think that the FAQ contains a lot of information for you.
Chinylawka

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:39:07 AM

I've seen a few examples of how the platform will help participants use it platform functions for their business. I think that the FAQ contains a lot of information for you.
You are right. The number of  business categories   a large , but it will continue to expand. The platform can get good profits. You already know the cost of services while working in the application?
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:01:37 AM

You are right. The number of  business categories   a large , but it will continue to expand. The platform can get good profits. You already know the cost of services while working in the application?
I don't know yet, but I would be more interested to read about how the company will make money whether to buy its tokens from the market after making a profit.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:36:05 AM

will there be any dividends for token holders? I would like to understand what advantages for those who will keep tokens for a long time
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:49:57 AM

Wonderful project. Will there be a bounty program or airdrop? I'd like to start with them. So I can better understand this project and make a decision about investing.
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:38:19 PM

will there be any dividends for token holders? I would like to understand what advantages for those who will keep tokens for a long time

You mean like some kind of staking system?Thats not bad idea at all
Shangerian

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:45:43 PM

You mean like some kind of staking system?Thats not bad idea at all
I've seen dividends  some projects  to owners of tokens. But I have not seen here. Until I learned not all information. I hope that owners will be able to receive not only profit from trading on the exchange. 
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:26:02 PM

I think that replacing the traditional system of online rewards and bonuses to use services platform Contractium can be in demand among business companies. But what benefit will have company from participation on your platform for the first group of participants?
El Topo

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:07:12 PM

Can you please tell me how much you aim to raise during ICO?
3000 ETH soft cap and 15000 ETH hard cap

Do you accept only ETH during the sale, or some other currencies too?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: