Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:46:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Contractium.io] One of the top ICOs with Product-Ready-Launch, ICO starts  (Read 2280 times)
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:55:30 PM

Do you have any bounty program atm?
Main link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4415387.0
Other Information regarding other bounties can be found on the dashboards of contractium after registration on the website.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baniasting

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:13:22 PM

Main link
Other Information regarding other bounties can be found on the dashboards of contractium after registration on the website.
I think we should start by getting rewards in the Bounty campaign. This will be a good investment bonus. We can get upto 25000 CTU tokens.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:55:55 PM

How are you going to attract the first participants of your application? In addition to the PR campaign you plan on bonuses for first users?
I'm interested in that, too. We need to create maximum audience coverage. As many people as possible should know about the project.
Interest consumers would help the project receive the first business of the company that will you to expand application category. It would be a good beginning work.
I agree with you. It is to get a large number of users of the product and need a good PR campaign. I am already talking about the stage after the product launch.

That is the most important part nowadays and it has been for quite a while.Rolling out the product and service is not the hard part anymore or having an idea.Everyone does it these days and has an idea, but getting people to use your product or service is the part where 90% of projects fail.
BoycieBuahaha

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:49:57 PM

Nice project that will aim to bring is more safety in the sector benefiting business development in more safe environment.What is the minimum need to invest and is there a bonus available?
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:05:32 PM

Main link

Thank you for the link I also want ot support the project and make some $ while doing it Cheesy Win -win is the best way to go and Contractium will be a win-win Cheesy
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:16:18 PM

What is the amount of tokens that will be sold in private sale?
Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:29:26 PM

Can newbie accounts participate in the signature campaign?
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:53:48 PM

Can newbie accounts participate in the signature campaign?

Yeah I would like to know that too since I like the project and what it brings and would like to support it.

No, I think we can't, we need to get to junior member status first and then some bounties allow you to participate.
Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:01:50 PM

How much of the tokens will be reserved for the team?
100,000,000 is reserved for the team

What is total supply of the tokens?
Total token supply is 3 billion at the moment but might reduce after the ICO of there is a token burn

You will burn part of team tokens too ,if that happens?

That is the only good way to reduce the token supply.Selling them causes a lot of problems.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:11:11 PM

How are you going to attract the first participants of your application? In addition to the PR campaign you plan on bonuses for first users?
I'm interested in that, too. We need to create maximum audience coverage. As many people as possible should know about the project.
Interest consumers would help the project receive the first business of the company that will you to expand application category. It would be a good beginning work.
I agree with you. It is to get a large number of users of the product and need a good PR campaign. I am already talking about the stage after the product launch.

That is the most important part nowadays and it has been for quite a while.Rolling out the product and service is not the hard part anymore or having an idea.Everyone does it these days and has an idea, but getting people to use your product or service is the part where 90% of projects fail.

This has also to do with the fact that 90% of the services developed are just not needed.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Londondungeon

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:11:32 PM

How much of the tokens will be reserved for the team?

I would like to also ask if those tokens will be locked and if the will how long?
Yes the tokens are locked. The vesting period for the team is 18 months. So not until 18 months before some parts of the team's tokens are unlocked

Great to hear that, even though I think minimum should be 24 months for any serious project this is also really good and shows that team really believes in the project.
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:20:48 PM
Merited by fulcare (2)

This has also to do with the fact that 90% of the services developed are just not needed.

That is also one of the sad truths, most projects simply don't bring anything that is needed to the table and then when people ask do you have a competition I die inside Cheesy It simply doesn't matter if you have a competitors if you are not competetive either...
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:43:07 AM

That is also one of the sad truths, most projects simply don't bring anything that is needed to the table and then when people ask do you have a competition I die inside Cheesy It simply doesn't matter if you have a competitors if you are not competetive either...
In any case, if the team brings this project to the end, the demand for such services will be for a long time, which means that the price of the token will grow after the launch of the platform.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:01:50 AM

Please tell me what will be the cost of your services? If I for example want buy tokens for themselves the how many tokens I should d give.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:54:33 AM

In any case, if the team brings this project to the end, the demand for such services will be for a long time, which means that the price of the token will grow after the launch of the platform.
Those products that have a narrowly targeted development in a certain category of business can be completed successfully. I think the number of users will grow throughout the year to show us the popularity of the platform.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:57:35 AM

Those products that have a narrowly targeted development in a certain category of business can be completed successfully. I think the number of users will grow throughout the year to show us the popularity of the platform.
But I think it's still an investment in the long term. You will need to wait until the project becomes popular and only after that you can increase my capital.
CptPizzard

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:21:09 AM

One on my watch list, I will just read the white paper then i will give my feedback..

Yeah thats godo idea,to check whitepaper,its important to do due diligence.

And they also have onepager for those that want quick overview of the project
Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:30:43 AM

How big is your team, and do you plan to hire more in the future?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:40:45 AM

One on my watch list, I will just read the white paper then i will give my feedback..

Well, great. This is where you start to see how attractive this project is. And then make a decision about buying tokens.
Naleynames

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:43:33 AM

Very convenient product review. But still we need to thoroughly explore all the technical possibilities. And they are only in white paper.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: