Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:26:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Contractium.io] One of the top ICOs with Product-Ready-Launch, ICO starts  (Read 2283 times)
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:09:08 AM

Do you maybe have some video explanation of the project,i was looking around but couldnt find it.Just so i can share to friends

Yes,there is video available on their YouTube channel that nicely explains whats contractium all about.

But to make it easy for you,here it is  ,make sure to share it with your friends!   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPxZWZpAExM
Excellent video, thank you now I could better understand how this all works. I have already decided to buy tokens.
I still see not so many video reviews of the platform in different languages. Does this category work in the Bounty campaign? These videos really help to understand the concept of the project.
Walarsakioun

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:44:43 AM

Do you maybe have some video explanation of the project,i was looking around but couldnt find it.Just so i can share to friends

Yes,there is video available on their YouTube channel that nicely explains whats contractium all about.

But to make it easy for you,here it is  ,make sure to share it with your friends!   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPxZWZpAExM
Excellent video, thank you now I could better understand how this all works. I have already decided to buy tokens.
I still see not so many video reviews of the platform in different languages. Does this category work in the Bounty campaign? These videos really help to understand the concept of the project.
I saw the subscription campaign. I don't know about blogger and other awards. But I also think that for the recognition of the product need good advertising.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:55:08 AM

I saw the subscription campaign. I don't know about blogger and other awards. But I also think that for the recognition of the product need good advertising.
Yes, for starters, you need a bounty program and airdrop. I think it's necessary to create a huge community around the coin.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:21:55 PM

Investors will be available information on sold tokens during the ICO? Link will work? I would be interested to keep track of this information.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:34:28 PM

Investors will be available information on sold tokens during the ICO? Link will work? I would be interested to keep track of this information.

That's a good question. You can also provide a link to the smart contract so that users can see how the fees are going.
sayyank

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:39:17 PM

The information about the ICO can be searched and looked at project's website. And now, token sale enter the private sale with bonus 65%. The private sale will be end in 25 days later and until now from the token sale have already reached 0.2263 Eth. Best hope, in the private sale the soft cap 3,000 Eth will be reached. Team and developer must work hard to promote this project to be success and reach their hard cap 15,000 Eth.
Reduncecarel

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:47:27 PM

The information about the ICO can be searched and looked at project's website. And now, token sale enter the private sale with bonus 65%. The private sale will be end in 25 days later and until now from the token sale have already reached 0.2263 Eth. Best hope, in the private sale the soft cap 3,000 Eth will be reached. Team and developer must work hard to promote this project to be success and reach their hard cap 15,000 Eth.
I have not seen this link on the site. I'd also like to know how tokens are sold. Is the amount of the sold tokens already known at the given moment?
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:17:38 PM

I think the project will have support. But can such a big bonus in the sale of tokens ensure the achievement of a soft cap?
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

Isn't a 65% bonus a bit too high?
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:08:21 PM

I would not say a bit too high.It is simply to high.This kind of bonus is a call for a huge dump.We really need full transparency on private sale numbers and bonus tokens should be locked and released periodically if this project wants to do well.Can anyone come back on this for me please.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:17:15 PM

I dont think so,since its private sale round,and that round tends to have even higher bonus .
johnmiles

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:31:08 PM

Do we have to go trough KYC or AML to join private sale round?
BoutrosBoutrosGhali

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:42:55 PM

Do we have to go trough KYC or AML to join private sale round?

KYC is standard nowdays,so im pretty sure you will have to go trought that,but it shouldnt be problem,and its worth going trough that in order to invest in Contractium.
Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:02:56 PM

Can you please share token metrics here?

Thank you!

I would also like to see this information too.

Here is what I could find in the whitepaper

Token symbol:CTU
Total token supply:3000000000
Token supply for sale:1500000000
ICO token price-1 ETH=15000 CTU

Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:17:10 PM

Will Contractium develop a wallet or we will have to use some wallets that are out already?
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:37:57 PM

Will Contractium develop a wallet or we will have to use some wallets that are out already?
"I will buy CTU during the 2018 ICO. How will I access it?
You can access to your sending ETH ERC-20 Wallets to view or send CTU tokens:
- Ethereum Wallet  : https://ethereum.org/
- Myetherwallet: https://www.myetherwallet.com/
- Metamask: https://metamask.io/ ."
(https://contractium.io/ctu-token.html)
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:52:53 PM

Is there going to be a bonus available during public sale?
DtpNumbered

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:01:11 PM

What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be allocated for advertising and marketing?
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:30:17 AM

please tell me. Do you already have any negotiations with partners regarding the integration of your system and your applications?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:29:09 AM

A wonderful project, I think such services will be in great demand. Can you tell me how the cost of your services will be formed? .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: