Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:37:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Contractium.io] One of the top ICOs with Product-Ready-Launch, ICO starts  (Read 2280 times)
hungkaka8x (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

CONTRACTIUM.IO

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:00:40 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 01:28:45 AM by hungkaka8x

Contractium Ltd.
[Correspondence Office]
68 Circular Road,
#02-01
Singapore
SINGAPORE (049422)
Hung Viet Nguyen (Mr.)
hung.nguyen@contractium.io
+84969546549

ANNOUNCEMENT OF PRIVATE SALES
Saturday, 07/07/2018.

{Contractium CEO’s letter}

To worldwide ICO-investment community,
To global Cryptocurrency-Investment community,
To Bitcointalk.org community, and the Others,

I am Hung Viet Nguyen, the CEO of Contractium Network, https://contractium.io/.
On behalf of Contractium Team, I would like to make an announcement today, on Saturday 7th July 2018, that:

*/
Contractium is organizing the ICO (Initial Coin Offering) event officially, starting with Private Sales for ICO-Investors as well as Cryptocurrency-Investors.
/*

As you may know that, there were many scammers with ICOs, so we kept pending and pending our ICO event for several months to develop the MVPs (Minimum Viable Products) as planned. Finally, we were launching them with one closed-alpha-testing- & one alpha-testing application.

The 02 MVPs are:

1.The Smart-Contract-App
https://mvp.contractium.io/ [close-alpha-testing-version]
Help end-users deploy (commercial) smart contracts easily, securely, trustless to work together (ex. in the freelance industry) without technical knowledge & skills.

2.The Tokenize-App
https://tokenize.contractium.io/ [alpha-testing-version]
Help business-users deploy smart contract, issue tokens on Ethereum as well as on the other blockchains...

With the tokenize-application, we help everyone (who want to do cryptocurrency-related-business) issue their own tokens without technical knowledge & skills.

We, Contractium, bring the equal opportunities to everyone in this era of blockchain & cryptocurrency industry.

We, Contractium, have mission and vision to open the new gate of “privatization of money” when blockchain will take over the world of tokenize-economics in the near future.

I, personally, believe that the “privatization of money” with blockchain & cryptocurrency, will re-establish, reset & reform the world economy in the next 10 years.

To keep developing what we are developing, the applications, that help everyone issue tokenize-money, we need to organize this ICO event to raise funding.

And we need you, the cryptocurrency-investors as well as the ICO-investors.

Please find our details of ICO event on,
https://contractium.io/
&
https://ico.contractium.io/

Thank you & Best regards!

Hung Viet Nguyen
[CEO of Contractium Network]

{
Website
ICO page
Mobile app store
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.contractium
Social media account:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/contractium
Telegram: https://t.me/contractium
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/contractium.io/
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/contractium-io/
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdNLXQrp7sn6lNeqOYOz_wQ
Twitter account of CEO: https://twitter.com/contractium_CEO
}

https://contractium.io
ICO IS STARTING NOW - JOIN BIG BOUNTY & AIRDROP
⚡ Join Contractium NOW! ⚡
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iqbalnr

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:27:01 PM

i hate scams and i have read on the web, you have programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third party interference
that's a good thing to achieve, I like this project
hungkaka8x (OP)
Copper Member

CONTRACTIUM.IO

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 06:00:08 AM

i hate scams and i have read on the web, you have programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third party interference
that's a good thing to achieve, I like this project
Thank you very much!

MaggieMcGill

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:24:00 AM

This thing caught my eye

As you may know that, there were many scammers with ICOs, so we kept pending and pending our ICO event for several months to develop the MVPs (Minimum Viable Products) as planned. Finally, we were launching them with one closed-alpha-testing- & one alpha-testing application.

I think that crypto investors will really appreciate this,as you first developed MVP,and then decided to go for ICO.It is definitely way to go,to ensure long term success of the project.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:25:14 AM

From the first look at it this project looks quite promising allowing great options to business by using smart contract without downtime, fraud possibility or interference.Another good thing is low soft cap of only 2 million which is a sign that the project has a healthy perspective.
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:33:49 AM

Can you please tell me how much you aim to raise during ICO?
hugasinora

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:10:47 AM

the project thread is very simple but all the information about this project is on the website of this project, coin sales information is very interesting with some bonuses offered, how much total supply of coins at ICO?
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:13:56 AM

For a project with such description as one of the top Ico's, i expect it to be packed with vital information and not this limited post am seeing right now.

Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:45:32 AM

I see that you are registered in Singapore, is it where your headquarter is as well, where most of the team is?
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:48:39 AM

Would love to see a project that succeeds in this area that deals with this problem so I am wondering how much funds have you allocated or will allocate towards marketing?I believe it is vital for the project to succeed nowadays.
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:51:29 AM

Can you give us the token metrics?
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:08:59 AM

This is looking like a well thought project,i like that MVP is already available.

What are some key features that your project,Contractium ,brings on the market?
Dorbaraco

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:53:39 AM

"Private sales for early investors with an additional 7%. " From what date the private sale begins? July 7 included?
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:07:13 AM

Have you submitted this to ICOBench or TrackICO yet to get a professional rating and review done for it and when do you expect to have the iOS version of the mobile app ready to release?

Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:14:22 AM

Please tell us how this project is going to make money? Will it be a subscription fee or a fee for a particular service?
Feritylenauria

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:23:21 AM

Very interesting project. But I'm still studying your market opportunities. What is the number of consumers you plan to attract for the first year of work?
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:50:35 AM

Very interesting project. But I'm still studying your market opportunities. What is the number of consumers you plan to attract for the first year of work?
Yes, it would be interesting to see a business plan and understand what profit the company plans to reach during the year
Chatelleyma

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:16:04 AM

A good project now, in fact, tokens can be created only by someone who has technical knowledge, but the project will change this and everyone who has an original idea will be able to start their token
orchideja75

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:35:34 AM

Do I understand correctly that these tokens can be bought only on the exchange? Sales rounds on the site are not planned?
Vasyafet

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:39:42 AM

Yes, it would be interesting to see a business plan and understand what profit the company plans to reach during the year
The question itself is important. But I do not think that at an early stage ICO team will be able to make a true prediction. We can only briefly consider the potential. But maybe the team has numbers.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:46:02 AM

The question itself is important. But I do not think that at an early stage ICO team will be able to make a true prediction. We can only briefly consider the potential. But maybe the team has numbers.
As I understand all sales stages have already passed and was collected quite a good amount. Now we can only wait for access to reputable exchanges
snos-boss

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:01:21 PM

Scam coin.go and buy privcy coin
Why did you write this? You can go to the site and see that the real work is being done and some products are ready.  I do not know what will be the success of this project but I see that the work is already underway.
Zabrysaitr

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:30:26 PM

The project offers good bonuses for early investment. That's great. But what are the options of profit for the owners of your tokens for the future?
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:52:28 PM

The project offers good bonuses for early investment. That's great. But what are the options of profit for the owners of your tokens for the future?
Yes, the bonuses are really impressive. You can get a discount of 65% but I do not understand what is the minimum contribution to the project. Where can I see this information?
Oritzionar

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:47:34 PM
Merited by kenanzz (1)

The great informativeness of the site prevents me from finding the details ico. But the FAQ section did   open some nuances. I think that the project can attract the attention of companies that are engaged in sales of goods, services and many other categories of business.
persefona

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:06:59 PM

The great informativeness of the site prevents me from finding the details ico. But the FAQ section did   open some nuances. I think that the project can attract the attention of companies that are engaged in sales of goods, services and many other categories of business.

It seems to me that very topical will use such developments in the gaming industry, Commerce and advertising agencies. But I see that team offers different spheres to participate on the platform. Now you have negotiations with companies that can test your work?
Hidavynara

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:40:52 PM

You say that the remuneration of CTU may be removed, sold, exchanged, directly or indirectly, on some Cryptocurrency Exchanges. Your application will be offered functionality that will allow, without leaving the application, I get access to exchanges?
snos-boss

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:29:37 PM

01 ETH = 15.000 CTU
This is the minimum investment? I did not understand the precise data on how much I can buy the minimum?
FrankDTank

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:46:55 PM

What will be the main use of Contractium tokens?
Loneytonja

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:49:50 PM

You say that the remuneration of CTU may be removed, sold, exchanged, directly or indirectly, on some Cryptocurrency Exchanges. Your application will be offered functionality that will allow, without leaving the application, I get access to exchanges?
I think it's a very real statement. The team will be able to get the partnership agreements for such cooperation. I think it makes it easier to work on the platform for consumers.
podavan

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:01:21 PM

the project thread is very simple but all the information about this project is on the website of this project, coin sales information is very interesting with some bonuses offered, how much total supply of coins at ICO?
Willliam

Activity: 222

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:45:04 PM

Is there any data on the amount of funds collected during the private presale?
Licimur

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:02:51 PM

01 ETH = 15.000 CTU
This is the minimum investment? I did not understand the precise data on how much I can buy the minimum?

I would like to know that too, minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:43:41 PM

Great project bringing solution to important sector for business! Do you have a bounty program?
Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:02:39 PM

Does this project already have some partnerships in store?And what kind of partnership would benefit the project the most?
Blueoyster

Activity: 248

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:09:53 PM

Contractium is a project with great and experienced team that will bring a solution especially for a sector that is sometimes troubled with fraud and will make peer to peer more reliable and safe.
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:14:03 PM

I like the project from the first look at what it brings and team is looking great so positive first impressions.Will you require KYC and AML in order to participate?
DtpNumbered

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:16:39 PM

I like the project from the first look at what it brings and team is looking great so positive first impressions.Will you require KYC and AML in order to participate?

i would also like to expand this question and ask will you allow accredited US investors to participate since most likely US investors in general will not be allowed to chip in.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:30:08 AM

This is now common practice for new projects. I think there is no problem to pass a simple verification
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:09:06 AM

Please tell me your applications are ready to work? Or are they only in test mode?
hungkaka8x (OP)
Copper Member

CONTRACTIUM.IO

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:18:40 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2022, 12:32:07 AM by Mr. Big

This thing caught my eye

I think that crypto investors will really appreciate this,as you first developed MVP,and then decided to go for ICO.It is definitely way to go,to ensure long term success of the project.
Thank you

Hi guys,
this is the CEO's letter of announcement.
All the documents you need to screen, please go to our website:
&
I'd rather not to post a wall of text here.

The MVPs are ready to test.
We are working on it harder to commercialize soon in September.
For some comments I can not reply on each.
Please go to our websites.

Garthanjes

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:11:27 AM

It's great that you will be able to release your tokens. I've been waiting for something like this. I think such services will be in great demand.
Badamainleyd

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:28:33 AM

It's great that you will be able to release your tokens. I've been waiting for something like this. I think such services will be in great demand.
Especially now you can get a very good discount on these tokens. But only I do not understand what is the minimum contribution to the project?
MaggieMcGill

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:51:06 AM

This thing caught my eye

Thank you

For how long have you been developing this project?
Gwiazdooka

Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:01:51 AM

Do you have bounty campaign going on,and if yes,do we have to go trough KYC procedure in order to get those tokens?
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:20:01 AM

Is there  some video or tutorial explaining how MVP works and how we can check it?
Katsouranis

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:44:48 AM

i would also like to expand this question and ask will you allow accredited US investors to participate since most likely US investors in general will not be allowed to chip in.

Yes thats standard practice lately,to exclude United States and China investors.Hopefully that will change in the future,but even without those,Contractium shouldnt have any issues with attracting investors.
Magneto151

Activity: 44

It's an ocean of meaning and a wide jungle

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:59:24 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2022, 12:26:14 AM by Mr. Big

3000 ETH soft cap and 15000 ETH hard cap

Is there  some video or tutorial explaining how MVP works and how we can check it?
That would be made available soonest. It's still the alpha release.
Zachiermar

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:28:14 AM

Yes thats standard practice lately,to exclude United States and China investors.Hopefully that will change in the future,but even without those,Contractium shouldnt have any issues with attracting investors.

I've seen information that suggests that investors need to check KYC. I think it won't take much time if the team well prepared for a large number of investors.
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:34:45 AM

where i can read something about your team? About tokens functions? You have to add this imformation in this topic

BoutrosBoutrosGhali

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:20:36 AM

where i can read something about your team? About tokens functions? You have to add this imformation in this topic

From what I can see all that info is available on the website.

Vasyafet

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:47:00 AM

I've seen a few examples of how the platform will help participants use it platform functions for their business. I think that the FAQ contains a lot of information for you.
Chinylawka

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:39:07 AM

I've seen a few examples of how the platform will help participants use it platform functions for their business. I think that the FAQ contains a lot of information for you.
You are right. The number of  business categories   a large , but it will continue to expand. The platform can get good profits. You already know the cost of services while working in the application?
alexsmalex

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:01:37 AM

You are right. The number of  business categories   a large , but it will continue to expand. The platform can get good profits. You already know the cost of services while working in the application?
I don't know yet, but I would be more interested to read about how the company will make money whether to buy its tokens from the market after making a profit.
snos-boss

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:36:05 AM

will there be any dividends for token holders? I would like to understand what advantages for those who will keep tokens for a long time
persefona

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:49:57 AM

Wonderful project. Will there be a bounty program or airdrop? I'd like to start with them. So I can better understand this project and make a decision about investing.
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:38:19 PM

will there be any dividends for token holders? I would like to understand what advantages for those who will keep tokens for a long time

You mean like some kind of staking system?Thats not bad idea at all
Shangerian

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:45:43 PM

You mean like some kind of staking system?Thats not bad idea at all
I've seen dividends  some projects  to owners of tokens. But I have not seen here. Until I learned not all information. I hope that owners will be able to receive not only profit from trading on the exchange. 
persefona

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:26:02 PM

I think that replacing the traditional system of online rewards and bonuses to use services platform Contractium can be in demand among business companies. But what benefit will have company from participation on your platform for the first group of participants?
El Topo

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:07:12 PM

Do you accept only ETH during the sale, or some other currencies too?
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

I have not found better information than that which is in the description of the ICO. There the currency specified ETH. I think you need to register and get a response from an administrator on the site about payment options for you.
Donanausan

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:32:02 PM

From 9 September to October 10, 2018 year you are planning a public sale of tokens. I understand information about bonuses? They will be 25% for all investors?
Desmozgenes

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:40:41 PM

Team seems good and well experienced ,thats a good first impressions!

Can you tell me more about some of the previous projects that your core team worked on?
Dr. Van Nostrand

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:00:05 PM

From 9 September to October 10, 2018 year you are planning a public sale of tokens. I understand information about bonuses? They will be 25% for all investors?

Is that going to be  the biggest bonus available during the sale?
Kryptoking21

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:31:22 AM

What you plan to do with unsold tokens,in case that happens?
Kavorka

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:45:37 AM

From what i could see in the FAQ,tokens will be sued for payments on their app,and also it will be possible to exchange tokens in their internal exchange
Memmoria

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:53:35 AM

Can anyone test MVP,i mean is it public?
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:09:09 AM

According to their whitepaper,all unsold tokens will be burnt.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:32:13 AM

I think only ETH will be accepted,with the ratio of 1 ETH=15000 CTU.And plus bonuses of course.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:40:55 AM

I would like to know, how long will the Pre-ICO and ICO session will be going?
And at the end of the selling, how much token/coin will be available in circulation?

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Letopisets

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:12:13 AM

I think only ETH will be accepted,with the ratio of 1 ETH=15000 CTU.And plus bonuses of course.

And what about going to exchanges? Do you have any information on this? I'd like to know when I can sell my tokens.
angrygerl

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:32:29 AM

How is the company going to get revenue ? And what will be the cost of your services? I would like to understand the algorithm.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:00:21 PM

What about international conferences? I think this project should get the maximum coverage and would be happy to watch a video of one of these.
Dorbaraco

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:14:01 PM

How is the company going to get revenue ? And what will be the cost of your services? I would like to understand the algorithm.
For me, it is also an important point. I certainly understand that an increasing number of consumers will increase profits of the application, but would like to know for sure how the product will make a profit?
El Topo

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:20:12 PM

Thank you for the answer. Do you maybe know what will be the bonuses?
Magneto151

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:21:45 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2022, 12:25:04 AM by Mr. Big

Have you submitted this to ICOBench or TrackICO yet to get a professional rating and review done for it and when do you expect to have the iOS version of the mobile app ready to release?

you may check the link for the trackico rating.

https://www.trackico.io/ico/contractium-network/

revenues are generated by the fees users pay in using the dApp.

And what about going to exchanges? Do you have any information on this? I'd like to know when I can sell my tokens.
unsold tokens after the ICO events will be burnt.

Exchange Listings are presently being negotiated and the team is doing what it can to ensure immediately after ICO, CTU is listed in some top exchanges that cannot be disclosed for now due to regulatory compliance

CTU token which is the contract fuel for the Contractium decentralized application is only but a utility token and would therefore not accrue dividend to its holders.

alexsmalex

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:29:59 PM

Exchange Listings are presently being negotiated and the team is doing what it can to ensure immediately after ICO, CTU is listed in some top exchanges that cannot be disclosed for now due to regulatory compliance
I like that. If tokens get at least one top exchange, their price will quickly fly to Mars Grin Cool
Vivinthosh

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:30:04 PM

Now relatively early phase of ICO. I haven't seen information about the preliminary agreements with exchanges. Already have a prospective partner?
Magneto151

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:31:09 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2022, 12:18:02 AM by Mr. Big

Wonderful project. Will there be a bounty program or airdrop? I'd like to start with them. So I can better understand this project and make a decision about investing.
yes there are ongoing bounties. You can check through our website to get a better glimpse

It's burned

01 ETH = 15.000 CTU
Minimum buy is 0.1ETH worth of CTU tokens

Now relatively early phase of ICO. I haven't seen information about the preliminary agreements with exchanges. Already have a prospective partner?

Yes these are ongoing and we would release more information as they unfold.

Please tell me your applications are ready to work? Or are they only in test mode?
We just released the alpha version of the application. We will update the community as we progress in the product development

I think that replacing the traditional system of online rewards and bonuses to use services platform Contractium can be in demand among business companies. But what benefit will have company from participation on your platform for the first group of participants?

Businesses can easily issue out their tokens on top of the Contractium DApp built on the Ethereum blockchain without the hassle of engaging blockchain or solidity programmers which comes with its accompanying costs
persefona

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:58:50 PM

Businesses can easily issue out their tokens on top of the Contractium DApp built on the Ethereum blockchain without the hassle of engaging blockchain or solidity programmers which comes with its accompanying costs
Yes, it will be very profitable and everyone will be able to realize their idea. It's really cool. And what will be the cost of such services?
Queregaett

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:26:10 PM

CTU token which is the contract fuel for the Contractium decentralized application is only but a utility token and would therefore not accrue dividend to its holders.
Does your team use Airdrop campaign after the end of the ICO to stabilize the economy? I think this could be of interest to some participants.
HuaGwei

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:42:43 PM

We just released the alpha version of the application. We will update the community as we progress in the product development

Sounds great!So its been tested at the moment internally,by the team?
Goldigger456

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:51:34 PM

Its great to hear that you are already working on exchanges,so its ready on time,and of course i understand you cant disclose the name of the exchanges due NDA.
persefona

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:54:58 PM

Sounds great!So its been tested at the moment internally,by the team?
I haven't had time to test the download, but can already see opportunity for anyone wishing to try this application.
Gwiazdooka

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:11:34 PM

yes there are ongoing bounties. You can check through our website to get a better glimpse

Can you please tell me whats the amount of tokens that are allocated for bounty program(both number and %),and when do you plan to distribute those tokens?

PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:35:21 PM

Do you have github so we can check the progress?
Gryosletul

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:37:11 PM

I don't fully understand the conditions of participation in your campaign Airdrop, which is available on the site. Where can I find more detailed descriptions of the conditions of this category of generosity?
snos-boss

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:59:45 PM

What is the forecast of the number of consumers of your application you do on the first year of operation? I would like to understand approximate figures this possibility.
acaciosc

Activity: 325

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:16:06 PM

I heard about this project a few days ago, just have looked through the WhitePaper and it looks very reliable. Do you plan to run a Bounty Campaign?
Elliabinhu

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:17:36 PM

What is the forecast of the number of consumers of your application you do on the first year of operation? I would like to understand approximate figures this possibility.
I think at this point they no one can answer this question. Only after the team will  first receive feedback from users of the application, it will be able to do the analysis for the coming year.
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:03:23 PM

I heard about this project a few days ago, just have looked through the WhitePaper and it looks very reliable. Do you plan to run a Bounty Campaign?

They have bounty campaign,but its on their website,not on the bitcointalk forum.
Avdogado

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:01:06 PM

Will we be able to store Contractium on MEW?
Inmytree

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:09:07 PM

How much of the tokens will be reserved for the team?
Kuksi

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:11:33 PM

I would like to also ask if those tokens will be locked and if the will how long?
HulioIglesias

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:24:17 PM

I like the idea and the team and would be happy to be able to participate.What is the bonus structure?
Blueoyster

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:36:22 PM

Where can we see the token details?Can somebody link it here?
Blackladder

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:47:26 PM

Project that will add something useful for bus sector in general with a good team.How do you plan to attract businesses to use your product?
Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:50:23 PM

Do you have a bounty campaign for twitter and facebook?
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:52:44 PM

Friend told me to check you out, that you have a really good project.After checking a bit on the fly I must say that I agree with him and I'm interested in what is the minimum amount needed to invest?
Magneto151

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:45:48 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2022, 12:11:07 AM by Mr. Big

Bounty program is running already. Please visit httos://contractium.io for more info.

Friend told me to check you out, that you have a really good project.After checking a bit on the fly I must say that I agree with him and I'm interested in what is the minimum amount needed to invest?
Minimum invest amount is 0.1ETH worth of CTU tokens.

I would like to also ask if those tokens will be locked and if the will how long?
Yes the tokens are locked. The vesting period for the team is 18 months. So not until 18 months before some parts of the team's tokens are unlocked

Where can we see the token details?Can somebody link it here?
please check https://ico.contractium.io

100,000,000 is reserved for the team

Will we be able to store Contractium on MEW?
Yes. It's an ERC20 token being developed on the Ethereum blockchain

Yes. You can sign up on https://contractium.io and login to your dashboard to participate in ongoing Bounty. You can also take part in the fb avatar campaign through this link https://goo.gl/forms/JiTLYT9hz7t8JtOq1
Dr. Van Nostrand

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:08:26 AM

What is total supply of the tokens?
Amaureshands

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:13:38 AM

How much is that? Are 10% reserved for the team or more?
WillerTex

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:30:48 AM

Minimum invest amount is 0.1ETH worth of CTU tokens.

Do you accept ETH only,or other currencies too?
Ajutokintumi

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:42:35 AM

You have to go to their website and register,and then you can join Bounty campaign.
PuryLock

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:52:45 AM

You have to go to their website and register,and then you can join Bounty campaign.

Do you maybe know whats the bounty pool,both in USD and in CTU tokens?
Badamainleyd

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:11:15 AM

The business seems rather promising.
Really good website, sober logo, irreproachable approach!
Logo? How does it determine the success of the project? I thought all that mattered was the idea and its implementation. Study the project in more detail. Grin Grin Grin
Dorbaraco

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:50:55 AM

Logo? How does it determine the success of the project? I thought all that mattered was the idea and its implementation. Study the project in more detail. Grin Grin Grin

To be honest i think that everything matters,even logo and visual style.But of course,idea and implementation is the most important thing.
I think so. The idea and how the team will be able to implement this is the most important thing. I'll keep an eye on how it all works.
The team held a competition to design its logo? I mean within the Bounty campaign . Recognition of the project logo is also important in the market.
Oraelilian

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:26:47 AM

To be honest i think that everything matters,even logo and visual style.But of course,idea and implementation is the most important thing.
I think so. The idea and how the team will be able to implement this is the most important thing. I'll keep an eye on how it all works.
The team held a competition to design its logo? I mean within the Bounty campaign . Recognition of the project logo is also important in the market.
Good advertising will never be superfluous. But of course you're right, the result of development must be the main factor for the decision. Now me all satisfied in this regard.
Magneto151

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:36:54 AM

Total token supply is 3 billion at the moment but might reduce after the ICO of there is a token burn
Vasyafet

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:07:20 AM

Yes. You can sign up on https://contractium.io and login to your dashboard to participate in ongoing Bounty. You can also take part in the fb avatar campaign through this link https://goo.gl/forms/JiTLYT9hz7t8JtOq1
Good project. And perhaps I'll start with the bounty program. It's gonna be just fine. And later I will buy tokens for myself.
This is a great solution so you can get your first tokens for free and then decide to buy. So it will be as safe as possible.
Now still available all  Bounty campaign categories? I just wanted to know what is needed in order that I could participate in the airdrop?
Korebertur

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:13:30 AM

How are you going to attract the first participants of your application? In addition to the PR campaign you plan on bonuses for first users?
snos-boss

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:40:55 AM

How are you going to attract the first participants of your application? In addition to the PR campaign you plan on bonuses for first users?
Yes, it would be realistic to make a discount on the use of the platform for those who buy tokens now.
persefona

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:16:58 PM

I'm interested in that, too. We need to create maximum audience coverage. As many people as possible should know about the project.
Obaraceldo

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:00:07 PM

I'm interested in that, too. We need to create maximum audience coverage. As many people as possible should know about the project.
Interest consumers would help the project receive the first business of the company that will you to expand application category. It would be a good beginning work.
persefona

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:13:05 PM

Interest consumers would help the project receive the first business of the company that will you to expand application category. It would be a good beginning work.
I agree with you. It is to get a large number of users of the product and need a good PR campaign. I am already talking about the stage after the product launch.
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:19:58 PM

Total token supply is 3 billion at the moment but might reduce after the ICO of there is a token burn

You will burn part of team tokens too ,if that happens?
Kavorka

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:44:41 PM

I see that your telegram group is quite big,do you have Airdrop maybe or some kind of referral system?
Iandicienn

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:49:46 PM

I haven't fully figured out all of your possibilities yet. But now I understand that the Tokenize-App app can help business class users with no technical knowledge or skills to create tokens.
FrankDTank

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:01:49 PM

I have read the news on the media channel Contractium. Now I became more understandable concept of this product. I am sure that developers will be able to create smart contracts, with intuitive oversimplification of a complex process.

If you found some nice article about Contractium,please share Smiley
FerrisWheel

Activity: 309
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:06:36 PM

Do you have any bounty program atm?
snos-boss

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:55:30 PM

Main link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4415387.0
Other Information regarding other bounties can be found on the dashboards of contractium after registration on the website.
Baniasting

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:13:22 PM

Main link
Other Information regarding other bounties can be found on the dashboards of contractium after registration on the website.
I think we should start by getting rewards in the Bounty campaign. This will be a good investment bonus. We can get upto 25000 CTU tokens.
Vindizzle

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:55:55 PM

I agree with you. It is to get a large number of users of the product and need a good PR campaign. I am already talking about the stage after the product launch.

That is the most important part nowadays and it has been for quite a while.Rolling out the product and service is not the hard part anymore or having an idea.Everyone does it these days and has an idea, but getting people to use your product or service is the part where 90% of projects fail.
BoycieBuahaha

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:49:57 PM

Nice project that will aim to bring is more safety in the sector benefiting business development in more safe environment.What is the minimum need to invest and is there a bonus available?
Lightmotiv

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:05:32 PM

Main link

Thank you for the link I also want ot support the project and make some $ while doing it Cheesy Win -win is the best way to go and Contractium will be a win-win Cheesy
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:16:18 PM

What is the amount of tokens that will be sold in private sale?
Beltalowda

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:29:26 PM

Can newbie accounts participate in the signature campaign?
Avdogado

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:53:48 PM

Yeah I would like to know that too since I like the project and what it brings and would like to support it.

No, I think we can't, we need to get to junior member status first and then some bounties allow you to participate.
Inmytree

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:01:50 PM

You will burn part of team tokens too ,if that happens?

That is the only good way to reduce the token supply.Selling them causes a lot of problems.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:11:11 PM

That is the most important part nowadays and it has been for quite a while.Rolling out the product and service is not the hard part anymore or having an idea.Everyone does it these days and has an idea, but getting people to use your product or service is the part where 90% of projects fail.

This has also to do with the fact that 90% of the services developed are just not needed.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Londondungeon

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:11:32 PM

Yes the tokens are locked. The vesting period for the team is 18 months. So not until 18 months before some parts of the team's tokens are unlocked

Great to hear that, even though I think minimum should be 24 months for any serious project this is also really good and shows that team really believes in the project.
JeffTheMan

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:20:48 PM
Merited by fulcare (2)

This has also to do with the fact that 90% of the services developed are just not needed.

That is also one of the sad truths, most projects simply don't bring anything that is needed to the table and then when people ask do you have a competition I die inside Cheesy It simply doesn't matter if you have a competitors if you are not competetive either...
Letopisets

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:43:07 AM

That is also one of the sad truths, most projects simply don't bring anything that is needed to the table and then when people ask do you have a competition I die inside Cheesy It simply doesn't matter if you have a competitors if you are not competetive either...
In any case, if the team brings this project to the end, the demand for such services will be for a long time, which means that the price of the token will grow after the launch of the platform.
Amaureshands

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:01:50 AM

Please tell me what will be the cost of your services? If I for example want buy tokens for themselves the how many tokens I should d give.
Dorbaraco

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:54:33 AM

In any case, if the team brings this project to the end, the demand for such services will be for a long time, which means that the price of the token will grow after the launch of the platform.
Those products that have a narrowly targeted development in a certain category of business can be completed successfully. I think the number of users will grow throughout the year to show us the popularity of the platform.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:57:35 AM

Those products that have a narrowly targeted development in a certain category of business can be completed successfully. I think the number of users will grow throughout the year to show us the popularity of the platform.
But I think it's still an investment in the long term. You will need to wait until the project becomes popular and only after that you can increase my capital.
CptPizzard

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:21:09 AM

One on my watch list, I will just read the white paper then i will give my feedback..

Yeah thats godo idea,to check whitepaper,its important to do due diligence.

And they also have onepager for those that want quick overview of the project
Samson_bbl

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:30:43 AM

How big is your team, and do you plan to hire more in the future?
Badamainleyd

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:40:45 AM

One on my watch list, I will just read the white paper then i will give my feedback..

Well, great. This is where you start to see how attractive this project is. And then make a decision about buying tokens.
Naleynames

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:43:33 AM

Very convenient product review. But still we need to thoroughly explore all the technical possibilities. And they are only in white paper.
Gwiazdooka

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:16:21 AM

Yeah I would like to know that too since I like the project and what it brings and would like to support it.

No, I think we can't, we need to get to junior member status first and then some bounties allow you to participate.

Tehnically it is possible for newbie rank to have signature,but its very small and barely visible,so most bounty campaigns set Jr Member as minimum to join signature campaign.

But still,as newbie you can join Twitter,Facebook,Video part of the bounty campaign,so plenty of ways to participate Smiley
johnmiles

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:33:50 AM

Do you have any plans for live AMA in the future?
Vasyafet

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:24:07 AM

Tell me please, for all stages of sales the minimum purchase amount is 0.1 ETH? I saw only the general rules in White paper.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:52:28 AM

Interesting project. Tell me whether the team will be represented at any conferences? I would like to understand the future.
Ngezanitle

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:06:47 AM

Tell me please, for all stages of sales the minimum purchase amount is 0.1 ETH? I saw only the general rules in White paper.
I'm also interested in this information. I want to buy tokens, but I still do not understand how to get an additional discount of 7%. Does this require a certain number of tokens?
alexsmalex

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:52:24 PM

Will there be some sort of bounty program or airdrop? I'd like to start with this. I think it will be most profitable . Wink
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

Will there be some sort of bounty program or airdrop? I'd like to start with this. I think it will be most profitable . Wink

https://contractium.io/ctu-token.html

They reserved some portion for this purpose to let people to promote and spread words for this ecosystem. If you are interested to get more details for this program than you should join Telegram channel.

https://t.me/contractium
snos-boss

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:38:30 PM

They reserved some portion for this purpose to let people to promote and spread words for this ecosystem. If you are interested to get more details for this program than you should join Telegram channel.

Thank you for your advice. Now I'll go and ask questions on the bounty program. I would like to start studying the project with this.
persefona

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:35:11 PM

Thank you for your advice. Now I'll go and ask questions on the bounty program. I would like to start studying the project with this.
Can I find out here which categories are available in the Bounty campaign. I found the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4415387.0
Does it only have an informational nature?
Weldeynnee

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:02:44 PM

I think that using Contractium as the contract fuel for smart contracts can help consumers to apply smart contracts in general more often.  Doing business and interacting with smart contracts is now gaining more urgency.
snos-boss

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:47:12 PM

I think that using Contractium as the contract fuel for smart contracts can help consumers to apply smart contracts in general more often.  Doing business and interacting with smart contracts is now gaining more urgency.
This is important for consumers. Privacy of information plays a very important role now. Smart contacts help to conclude agreements between partners, observing all rules of censorship, confidentiality and creating a safe environment for cooperation.
Crazy_Heart

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:33:17 PM

Do we have to go trough Kyc in order to get bounty tokens?
Magneto151

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:00:24 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2022, 11:58:22 AM by mprep

Do you have any plans for live AMA in the future?
Yes we will have that as time unfolds. You can join our reddit community to keep up https://reddit.com/user/contractium

Yes you have to

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Tyrant76

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:48:30 PM

Yes you have to

KYC is standard nowdays,so none should be surprised.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:00:47 PM

An interesting project, I myself will happily become a user of such a platform. I think the price of the token will quickly go up.

I agree,now its time to invest,and reap the rward later once token is listed

You know the saying,early bird gets the worm Smiley

Its usually more beneficial to join ICO at earllier stages,to get the bigger bonus!

johnmiles

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:05:56 PM

Yes,there is bounty campaign,make sure to go to https://contractium.io/ ,join,and get some easy tokens Smiley
Ajutokintumi

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:15:49 AM

Yeah,Telegram is the place to be,their CEO is also active there so you can get info fast.
Dr. Van Nostrand

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:41:22 AM

How come you decided to go for Ethereum blockchain,as i understood your token will be erc20 based?
Gwiazdooka

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:51:44 AM

How come you decided to go for Ethereum blockchain,as i understood your token will be erc20 based?

Ethereum blockchain is still way to go,its been constantly develooped and improved,so it is a reasonable choice,i say Contractium team made right call!
Dorbaraco

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:31:07 AM

Ethereum blockchain is still way to go,its been constantly develooped and improved,so it is a reasonable choice,i say Contractium team made right call!
I read an article about why the team chose this network. I think it's the right choice.
https://medium.com/@contractium.io/democratizing-the-world-through-the-contractium-network-cac14b04a193
Onahmanyas

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:59:17 AM

I read an article about why the team chose this network. I think it's the right choice.
https://medium.com/@contractium.io/democratizing-the-world-through-the-contractium-network-cac14b04a193

"Ethereum's blockchain technology based on the Proof-of-Work (PoW) algorithm and now it is planning to switch to Proof of Stake (PoS).
Contractium is based on Ethereum with the Proof-of-Contract (PoC) algorithm.

Hence, Contractium would never be possible without ETHEREUM, both the technology and the currency.
Again, we see that ETHEREUM is a token whose purpose is to pay for computation, and is not intended to be used as or considered a currency, asset, share or anything else... That's why we create Contractium." (https://contractium.io/ctu-token.html)
Vasyafet

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:40:47 AM

What kind of partnership do you want to receive in the nearest semester? I've seen that you've allocated 200 Million CTU to work with other business platforms.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:42:31 AM

What kind of partnership do you want to receive in the nearest semester? I've seen that you've allocated 200 Million CTU to work with other business platforms.

Oh, this is very interesting. Is there any progress in this direction? I would gladly read about it.
Agamilleen

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:20:56 AM

I would like to familiarize with the terms of the project implementation. Where can I see the roadmap?
Truthfinder76

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:55:14 AM

I would like to familiarize with the terms of the project implementation. Where can I see the roadmap?
Unusual form of road map, but it has a lot of details. I think the team will be able to carry out all the stages at the specified time.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oTiZ9ulyLhZVwFMkLE0JKBAZIPMxer4qeDPykW8CjYo/edit#gid=812668820
persefona

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:30:46 PM

Unusual form of road map, but it has a lot of details. I think the team will be able to carry out all the stages at the specified time.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oTiZ9ulyLhZVwFMkLE0JKBAZIPMxer4qeDPykW8CjYo/edit#gid=812668820
Let's see how the team will move forward. Now everything is going according to plan. I think we should follow the news on the project as well.
According to the description, the ICO will be completed in November 2018. The token is then added to the exchange. And I did not see the further development of the product for 2019.
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:20:03 PM

What do you plan to do with unsold tokens,in case that happens?
Barenickardr

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:17:32 PM

An other project from Vietnam. I hope this project will be successful like other projects from Vietnam. Althought your  announcements is not impressive too much, but as I see, your project have so many people interested in. Good luck
Lol, why did you know that Contractium.io project is from Vietnam.?
Really?
Which Vietnamese blockchain projects has gotten big sucessfulness as you stated?
Information about the company Contractium LTD is described in white Paper. There is a representative office - Vietnam, country of Incorporation British Virgin Islands.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10BqajJ39sen3GeulHCSxGJ7vRx9UUT4AEkbpP2OSxmM/edit
Blueoyster

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:13:55 PM

Are yuo already in talks with exchanges? Would be nice to bag one even before the ICO ends.
Beltalowda

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:04:41 PM

An other project from Vietnam. I hope this project will be successful like other projects from Vietnam. Althought your  announcements is not impressive too much, but as I see, your project have so many people interested in. Good luck
Really?
Which Vietnamese blockchain projects has gotten big sucessfulness as you stated?
Information about the company Contractium LTD is described in white Paper. There is a representative office - Vietnam, country of Incorporation British Virgin Islands.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10BqajJ39sen3GeulHCSxGJ7vRx9UUT4AEkbpP2OSxmM/edit

Is the whole team located in Vietnam?
HulioIglesias

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:23:11 PM

Really?

Is the whole team located in Vietnam?

Most likely no.Teams are spread all over the world nowadays thanks to technology that allows us to work and communicate from all over the world.
Kuksi

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:29:55 PM

Can we maybe expect live AMA's in near future? Would be nice to be able to have a direct contact with the team.
BoycieBuahaha

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:31:57 PM

Is there a demo of some sort of the Tokenize app so we can check it out?
Amaureshands

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:46:10 AM

You can look at the site. If I'm not mistaken, then many applications will be launched in the near future.
CillaryHlinton

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:13:19 AM

I see that you are registered in Singapore, is it where your headquarter is as well, where most of the team is?
Katsouranis

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:19:17 AM

Whats your plan to do with the funds that you raise,how you plan to spend them?
Hilderman

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:29:01 AM

You can look at the site. If I'm not mistaken, then many applications will be launched in the near future.
I've heard that some applications are already running, but I do not know if they can be tested. I will follow this project.

Really,there are already some applications runnung?Thats great news,cant wait to hear more!
Gwiazdooka

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:47:20 AM

Do you maybe have some video explanation of the project,i was looking around but couldnt find it.Just so i can share to friends

Yes,there is video available on their YouTube channel that nicely explains whats contractium all about.

But to make it easy for you,here it is  ,make sure to share it with your friends!   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPxZWZpAExM
Ajutokintumi

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:58:47 AM

Can you please share token metrics here?

Thank you!
angrygerl

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:57:48 AM

I understand this application will make the issue of new coins much more convenient and cheaper? In this case, it will be really in demand as new tokens are released every day.
Dorbaraco

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:09:08 AM

Do you maybe have some video explanation of the project,i was looking around but couldnt find it.Just so i can share to friends

Yes,there is video available on their YouTube channel that nicely explains whats contractium all about.

But to make it easy for you,here it is  ,make sure to share it with your friends!   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPxZWZpAExM
Excellent video, thank you now I could better understand how this all works. I have already decided to buy tokens.
I still see not so many video reviews of the platform in different languages. Does this category work in the Bounty campaign? These videos really help to understand the concept of the project.
Walarsakioun

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:44:43 AM

Excellent video, thank you now I could better understand how this all works. I have already decided to buy tokens.
I still see not so many video reviews of the platform in different languages. Does this category work in the Bounty campaign? These videos really help to understand the concept of the project.
I saw the subscription campaign. I don't know about blogger and other awards. But I also think that for the recognition of the product need good advertising.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:55:08 AM

I saw the subscription campaign. I don't know about blogger and other awards. But I also think that for the recognition of the product need good advertising.
Yes, for starters, you need a bounty program and airdrop. I think it's necessary to create a huge community around the coin.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:21:55 PM

Investors will be available information on sold tokens during the ICO? Link will work? I would be interested to keep track of this information.
snos-boss

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:34:28 PM

Investors will be available information on sold tokens during the ICO? Link will work? I would be interested to keep track of this information.

That's a good question. You can also provide a link to the smart contract so that users can see how the fees are going.
sayyank

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:39:17 PM

The information about the ICO can be searched and looked at project's website. And now, token sale enter the private sale with bonus 65%. The private sale will be end in 25 days later and until now from the token sale have already reached 0.2263 Eth. Best hope, in the private sale the soft cap 3,000 Eth will be reached. Team and developer must work hard to promote this project to be success and reach their hard cap 15,000 Eth.
Reduncecarel

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:47:27 PM

The information about the ICO can be searched and looked at project's website. And now, token sale enter the private sale with bonus 65%. The private sale will be end in 25 days later and until now from the token sale have already reached 0.2263 Eth. Best hope, in the private sale the soft cap 3,000 Eth will be reached. Team and developer must work hard to promote this project to be success and reach their hard cap 15,000 Eth.
I have not seen this link on the site. I'd also like to know how tokens are sold. Is the amount of the sold tokens already known at the given moment?
persefona

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:17:38 PM

I think the project will have support. But can such a big bonus in the sale of tokens ensure the achievement of a soft cap?
Lightmotiv

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

Isn't a 65% bonus a bit too high?
JeffTheMan

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:08:21 PM

I would not say a bit too high.It is simply to high.This kind of bonus is a call for a huge dump.We really need full transparency on private sale numbers and bonus tokens should be locked and released periodically if this project wants to do well.Can anyone come back on this for me please.
Ajutokintumi

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:17:15 PM

I dont think so,since its private sale round,and that round tends to have even higher bonus .
johnmiles

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:31:08 PM

Do we have to go trough KYC or AML to join private sale round?
BoutrosBoutrosGhali

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:42:55 PM

Do we have to go trough KYC or AML to join private sale round?

KYC is standard nowdays,so im pretty sure you will have to go trought that,but it shouldnt be problem,and its worth going trough that in order to invest in Contractium.
Samson_bbl

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:02:56 PM

Can you please share token metrics here?

Thank you!

I would also like to see this information too.

Here is what I could find in the whitepaper

Token symbol:CTU
Total token supply:3000000000
Token supply for sale:1500000000
ICO token price-1 ETH=15000 CTU

Beltalowda

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:17:10 PM

Will Contractium develop a wallet or we will have to use some wallets that are out already?
snos-boss

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:37:57 PM

Will Contractium develop a wallet or we will have to use some wallets that are out already?
"I will buy CTU during the 2018 ICO. How will I access it?
You can access to your sending ETH ERC-20 Wallets to view or send CTU tokens:
- Ethereum Wallet  : https://ethereum.org/
- Myetherwallet: https://www.myetherwallet.com/
- Metamask: https://metamask.io/ ."
(https://contractium.io/ctu-token.html)
Sengjen

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:52:53 PM

Is there going to be a bonus available during public sale?
DtpNumbered

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:01:11 PM

What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be allocated for advertising and marketing?
Amaureshands

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:30:17 AM

please tell me. Do you already have any negotiations with partners regarding the integration of your system and your applications?
Badamainleyd

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:29:09 AM

A wonderful project, I think such services will be in great demand. Can you tell me how the cost of your services will be formed? .
BoDerek

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:42:26 AM

What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be allocated for advertising and marketing?

According to the  whitepaper,200000000 CTU will be allocated for bounty and marketing purposes.
Ajutokintumi

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:07:43 AM

On how many exchanges you plan to get listed on in first month after end of sale,and can you share us names of those that you aim for?
angrygerl

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:08:17 AM

According to the  whitepaper,200000000 CTU will be allocated for bounty and marketing purposes.
Oh it's quite a large amount, I think the project will quickly become famous throughout the world.
I think those who will keep tokens for more than a year will be able to earn very well.
Samson_bbl

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:39:45 AM

Can you tell me more about Contractium business model, what will be your source of income?
cryptoroland

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:08:13 AM

There are always bonuses) The current bonus is 65%. Soon it will be less. The structure of sales in almost all projects is the same, there are almost no exceptions)

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
Dorbaraco

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:08:20 AM

Oh it's quite a large amount, I think the project will quickly become famous throughout the world.
I think those who will keep tokens for more than a year will be able to earn very well.

Is is hefty amount,especially for bounty  pool ,so it would be shame to not join bounty and miss all those easy tokens Smiley

Good decision by the team,to reserve such amount for marketing purposes,as todays market is very competitive,there are many projects around so you really have to invest in marketing,no matter how good your product is.

Well, I see a good marketing strategy   during the sale of ICO. What activities are planned in order to attract the first participants while working platform?
Honieviellis

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:56:58 AM

There are always bonuses) The current bonus is 65%. Soon it will be less. The structure of sales in almost all projects is the same, there are almost no exceptions)
The road map has information.
For presales - 45% bonus, public sale - 25% bonus,  a crowdsale - 15% bonus.
snos-boss

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:08:39 AM

Hey. This is just an excellent project and I think that the price of the token will quickly go up. As that I will continue to follow and will wait for an exit on exchanges.
And when will this happen? I'm very interested when I can trade on the exchange. I think it's still very important for all investors.
Gavitanzalet

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:10:41 AM

Hey. This is just an excellent project and I think that the price of the token will quickly go up. As that I will continue to follow and will wait for an exit on exchanges.
I have not understood until the end, but I think a project token will be added to the  exchange in January 2019 onwards. I would like to find out this information from the description of the road map can be changed?
Daniarkappetep

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:31:15 AM

Is the bounty program still working? Does it make sense to participate? Or is it too late for that? I just want to start with the bounty program.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:40:55 AM

I'd like to know from the team, how is your work progressing now? I mean selling tokens. Can I find out the amount you have already collected during this period? How do you assess your chances of reaching a soft cap?
snos-boss

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:16:59 PM

I have not understood until the end, but I think a project token will be added to the  exchange in January 2019 onwards. I would like to find out this information from the description of the road map can be changed?
I also saw a list of exchanges that are scheduled for the first stage. Indeed, this period is indicated at the beginning of January 2019.
Zabrysaitr

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:41:31 PM

I also saw a list of exchanges that are scheduled for the first stage. Indeed, this period is indicated at the beginning of January 2019.
But also the sale of tokens will be completed in November, 2018. On this, I believe that the timing is quite realistic for such a project. But the team still needs to conduct a successful sale of tokens.
BoutrosBoutrosGhali

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:57:54 PM

Can someone explain,is Contractiun platform,or dapp?
Desmozgenes

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:22:15 PM

I read abit about your proof-of contract alogorithm,can you please explain it abit more why exactly is so good,and what it will bring to Contractium?
Dr. Van Nostrand

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:34:46 PM

Can someone explain,is Contractiun platform,or dapp?

From what i understood,its decentralised app,or alos known as "dapp"
FrankDTank

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:52:02 PM

I heared that MVP is ready for testing,how can we be part of that?
Letopisets

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:32:40 AM

Yes, several applications are ready to check the official website of the project. There are already several applications ready. I think this is a good sign for investors.
BoDerek

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:25:30 AM

I would like to know that too,but maybe its been tested internally by the team first,and then it will be available for the rest of us?
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:25:37 AM

Yes you can test it. Go to the official website of the project and there are applications for the test.
Vindizzle

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:43:27 AM

Yes you can test it. Go to the official website of the project and there are applications for the test.

So everything is basicly like open source and opened for everyone to have a go and test it? Is the code also available and open to public to test and run and potentially find a room for improvements too?I respect projects that allow others to test their solutions freely.
WhoWuWho

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:52:07 AM

Do you plan to get listed on big exchange like Binance?
Sengjen

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:08:20 AM

Let's see how the team will move forward. Now everything is going according to plan. I think we should follow the news on the project as well.
According to the description, the ICO will be completed in November 2018. The token is then added to the exchange. And I did not see the further development of the product for 2019.

yes it is a big project but nobody knows whether they can make it happen

Most likely roadmap will be updated during the development, later on.
Memmoria

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:27:43 AM

Where can i find roadmap,can someone give me link please?
Samson_bbl

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:37:22 AM

Im sure Contractium team will try to get listed on Binance, its a top exchange and project would surely benefit from that!
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:42:23 AM

I had trouble with that too, but this might help you out:

Memmoria

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:03:34 AM

I had trouble with that too, but this might help you out:

Thank you for that,maybe it should be in the first post of the thread.

Kuksi

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:18:35 AM

Im sure Contractium team will try to get listed on Binance, its a top exchange and project would surely benefit from that!

That can be though.I believe they have all they need from technical aspect, but a lot of money is needed to get listed on Binance these days.
Ajutokintumi

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:26:36 AM

That can be though.I believe they have all they need from technical aspect, but a lot of money is needed to get listed on Binance these days.

Another way to get into Binance for free is to have good volume on some smaller exchange,so if project is good(and Contractium  is)sooner or later it will reach Binance,as its in their interest too to get high volume coins/tokens.
angrygerl

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:06:53 AM

Is the bounty program still available? I would like to participate and get my first tokens. Will the company have signatures?
PuryLock

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:19:46 AM

Is the bounty program still available? I would like to participate and get my first tokens. Will the company have signatures?

Yes,bounty campaign started and its available on their website,but first you have to register.
BoycieBuahaha

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:20:58 AM

Can people from USA participate in the sale?
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:26:29 AM

Yes,bounty campaign started and its available on their website,but first you have to register.

What do you mean by register? Do I have to participate in the sale to participate in the bounty?
El Topo

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:27:05 AM

Both USA and China investors are excluded from the sale,but still plenty of investors from other countries left,so it shouldnt affect sale.
BigcountryRoy

Activity: 212

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:29:19 AM

Both USA and China investors are excluded from the sale,but still plenty of investors from other countries left,so it shouldnt affect sale.

Maybe accredited investors form USA will be allowed to get in, that helps to raise the funds a lot.
Gwiazdooka

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:47:29 AM

What do you mean by register? Do I have to participate in the sale to participate in the bounty?

No,you dont have to participate in  sale to join bounty,all you have to do is register on website to get access to dashboard from where you can join bounty campaign and do various tasks and get CTU tokens for your effort.
Vasyafet

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:51:32 AM

No,you dont have to participate in  sale to join bounty,all you have to do is register on website to get access to dashboard from where you can join bounty campaign and do various tasks and get CTU tokens for your effort.
Can I find out which bounty campaign categories are available without registration? I would like to pre-familiarize myself with the possibilities.
Hidavynara

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:33:42 AM

Maybe accredited investors form USA will be allowed to get in, that helps to raise the funds a lot.
I didn't see that kind of information. I think that such investors can write a request to the developers, and if the amount of investment is significant, then the likelihood of participation will be higher.
Loneytonja

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:33:55 PM

The team has set achievable goals, and I am sure that thanks to the good bonuses, investors will invest in this project. The application will be a great solution for a number of issues for different categories of business.
You're right, from those business categories that are described on the website, I'm sure a lot of participants need this app. Does the team already have prior product usage agreements?
JohnPierson

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:02:47 PM

Guys, I have looked through your whitepaper and actually cannot get the main problem you are trying to solve, even that you have a section in it called Problem. Could you please describe it here in simple words and what are the applications in the real world? As you are based on Etherium blockchain what is your value adding?
snos-boss

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:18:38 PM

Guys, I have looked through your whitepaper and actually cannot get the main problem you are trying to solve, even that you have a section in it called Problem. Could you please describe it here in simple words and what are the applications in the real world? As you are based on Etherium blockchain what is your value adding?
On the site I saw a description of the examples how the product can be used in the work. I think this section will explain to you some points.
Chinylawka

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:40:42 PM

On the site I saw a description of the examples how the product can be used in the work. I think this section will explain to you some points.
Thank you. Now I have more clear examples of application in life. I would like to know how many participants the team wants to get in the first year of the application?
snos-boss

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:29:22 PM

Is the bounty program still available or not yet? I would like to participate in this and buy tokens for myself.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:34:44 AM

Hi, guys! The main thing that in the future it has ensured the development of the plan!
The project is really beautiful and I like that there are already working prototypes. So I will follow how it develops. I want to buy tokens for myself.
And who knows when these tokens can appear on exchanges? Is there any information on this? I would like to know the condo I can sell my tokens.
Ajutokintumi

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:09:32 AM

Hi, guys! The main thing that in the future it has ensured the development of the plan!
The project is really beautiful and I like that there are already working prototypes. So I will follow how it develops. I want to buy tokens for myself.
And who knows when these tokens can appear on exchanges? Is there any information on this? I would like to know the condo I can sell my tokens.

I guess CTU will be listed after end of sale and distribution of the tokens.Thats standard practice nowdays Smiley
BoDerek

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:11:59 AM

What are the accepted currencies,only ETH or some others too?
Kryptoking21

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:24:00 AM

What are the accepted currencies,only ETH or some others too?

I think only ETH will be accepted,and it makes sense since its Ethereum blockchain based project.
Shangerian

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:19:01 AM

I see that the project started development in 2017. That's interesting. What can the team from the project's functionality now offer at this stage of ICO?
persefona

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:12:28 PM

Use cashback in various trading companies is becoming more common. I think this service is in the form of Contractium tokens may be relevant. If I understand correctly.
Smart contracts gain popularity as well. Paper data are not as reliable. And I think that all of these features help you organize a good work for many companies. I look forward to it.
Indeed, the team can offer good  software that helps Internet users to earn extra money at the expense of their remuneration. I think that CTU will become popular token.
When conducting an extensive PR campaign, the project will be able to gain fame and it certainly will have an impact on the value of the token on the exchange. In the road map, the dates of exit token at the exchanges. I think that during this period, the price will be higher already several times.
snos-boss

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:09:22 PM

How does selling tokens now? I would like to know the results. I would like to know what investors are active with such big bonuses. I hope to have good sales results.
Daniarkappetep

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:18:45 PM

How does selling tokens now? I would like to know the results. I would like to know what investors are active with such big bonuses. I hope to have good sales results.
And what is now a bonus for investors? I would like to understand how best to buy these tokens. I will continue to follow how it all works.
Jachinkam

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:36:30 PM

And what will be the cost of your services? Will it be much cheaper than hiring a team to issue a new coin?
Ferayleyos

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:40:45 PM

How your product can be used for sites that are looking for staff? I'm not sure that I understood everything correctly from the product description.
Goldigger456

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:55:06 PM

I think Contractium is in private sale now,and sometimes projects dont share those numbers.
Uthred

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:17:55 PM

Do you have any big partnerships ready to announce in the near future?
JohnPierson

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:55:16 PM

Thanks for the link. To be honest, I have seen this part and actually don’t get it. For me both the detention and examples don’t answer on the question what problem is solved by the tokenization.

CTU is a must-have element, a fuel, - the value of contract - , for signing the commercial smart contract on Contractium application.
CTU is a form of payment as well as contract, made by contracter and contractee (customer and business) when they proceed a deal; place an order; book a service online/offline.
CTU is the incentive ensuring to make the operational procedure between 02 parties, on blockchain based Contratium, trustful completed and one of the the both can earn extra added-value CTU back with rewards policy of CTU network.

The definition tells that the token is must have element of the system. But what for is the system, I cannot get the real world problem. Asking because sometimes startups trying to solve an imagined virtual problem. Does the team did proper customer development?
Amaureshands

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:45:07 AM

Tell us please, what will be the cost of these services? For example, how much will it cost to make a token on this platform?
Vivinthosh

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:05:02 AM

Market situation is looking good at the moment,lets hope it continues,that will help Contractium reaching hard cap!
I think the project has every chance to collect a hard cap. I think the price of the token will quickly go up after entering the exchanges and investors understand this.
Yes it will be really cool and I think that the price of the token will quickly go up. I myself will use this project for myself.
What is the amount of investments collected today? Is this information available to the public? I would be glad to know about the success of the project.
Vasyafet

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:50:15 AM

I good news the project has a partnership with Satoexchange. This is definitely another step towards the successful completion of the product. Good luck to the team.
cryptoroland

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:50:07 AM

Market situation is looking good at the moment,lets hope it continues,that will help Contractium reaching hard cap!
I think the project has every chance to collect a hard cap. I think the price of the token will quickly go up after entering the exchanges and investors understand this.
Yes it will be really cool and I think that the price of the token will quickly go up. I myself will use this project for myself.
What is the amount of investments collected today? Is this information available to the public? I would be glad to know about the success of the project.
The website says "SOLD: 0.2263 ETH". But I think that this is a mistake. The project is good, and such a small amount could not raise. Softcap only 3000 ETH, I think it will be collected.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
Truthfinder76

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:00:22 AM

I see that the team has released an app for IOS. I like the way you work. I think investors now have a chance to see the team's competence.
Well, I'm glad the team is doing such a quick work on product development. I would like to know when  Contractium have planned to extend the application options to other users?
Queregaett

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:39:17 AM

I see that the team has released an app for IOS. I like the way you work. I think investors now have a chance to see the team's competence.
Well, I'm glad the team is doing such a quick work on product development. I would like to know when  Contractium have planned to extend the application options to other users?
I have seen that the smart contract is already available for Android version. The update was released on June 18, 2018.
alexsmalex

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:16:13 PM

Will the team be represented at any conferences? I would like to see the speech of the developers. Especially since I think this can raise the prestige of the project.
Magneto151

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:37:58 PM

Will the team be represented at any conferences? I would like to see the speech of the developers. Especially since I think this can raise the prestige of the project.
Yes we are working on this. Our CEO Hung V. Nguyen has pitched in a summit in Asia. Working out more of such events in the near future.
Amaureshands

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:08:43 AM

And what will be the cost of your services? Will it be much cheaper than hiring a team to issue a new coin?
This is basically the idea behind the Contractium project. The simplicity in the creation of smart contracts by pretty much anyone without any technical skill. And of course this will be far more cheaper than hiring a dev to do this for you. It's a revolutionary idea and we are glad our community is already excited about the release of the alpha version of our MVP.
The alpha version always motivates the community. I myself like this opportunity and I have already decided to buy tokens.
Yes it will be quite important. Tell me when these tokens come out for exchanges and can I get some discounts if I buy tokens now?
admosfir

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:37:30 AM

where i can find more information about this project? is there a whitepaper or this thread will be updatted soon??
Badamainleyd

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:00:19 AM

where i can find more information about this project? is there a whitepaper or this thread will be updatted soon??
There is even better than the document. Some applications will be launched in the near future.
angrygerl

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:35:04 AM

you can go to the official website and there draw conclusions about the project. And also you can see working prototypes.
pacamobradillo

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:27:32 AM

some information for you, I hope it can be useful for you:
TOKEN SYMBOL: CTU
TOTAL SUPPLY: 3,000,000,000
FOR SALES : 1,500,000,000
ICO TOKEN-PRICE01 ETH = 15,000 CTU
NOW PRIVATES SALES IS STARTING WITH +65% BONUS
Soft cap: 3000 ETH
Hard cap: 15,000 ETH
SOLD: 0.2263 ETH till now
Oraelilian

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:43:42 AM

some information for you, I hope it can be useful for you:
TOKEN SYMBOL: CTU
TOTAL SUPPLY: 3,000,000,000
FOR SALES : 1,500,000,000
ICO TOKEN-PRICE01 ETH = 15,000 CTU
NOW PRIVATES SALES IS STARTING WITH +65% BONUS
Soft cap: 3000 ETH
Hard cap: 15,000 ETH
SOLD: 0.2263 ETH till now
The sale of tokens will be carried out in several stages. For each new round the discount will be reduced. Details of this onisany in the roadmap of the project.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:34:32 AM

Waiting for something more interesting here. Brilliant website,  good logo.  Good luck guys.
I like this project too. I am impressed by the activity of the team at an early stage of development. Now I think we can see the expansion of the community around Contractium. It can bring a good return for investors.
Bounty Campaign also has good offers for participants. It will actively expand the range of interested investors. I hope that the big bonuses will not prevent to collect the necessary amount within the specified period
Baniasting

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:20:41 PM

I read the information about the project Contractium.io - I liked the idea and products that have already been developed and tested. This can be a great success - I will look at how the sale for ico will start to develop, how the investor will react. You can improve the interface a bit in the stream, add quality slides - after all, the packaging must also match the name - the best ico project;) I choose the best projects for investment - now I work with some, my signature is my choice, but also like Contractium.io.
Token sales are already open. Now the bonus 65%. I certainly do not fully understand the amount of sales for this period (SOLD: 0.2263 ETH). But I really want to support the project.
snos-boss

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:32:26 PM

It is a pity that the project does not offer additional items of profit for the investor, but I think that the big bonuses compensate this drawback. Because soon the value of tokens will be very high.
Caskachoga

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:49:08 PM

It is a pity that the project does not offer additional items of profit for the investor, but I think that the big bonuses compensate this drawback. Because soon the value of tokens will be very high.
You are right. I see that the team is planning, even for the last round of selling ICO, to offer their followers bonuses of 15%. This is a generous offer.
orchideja75

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:24:25 PM

You are right. I see that the team is planning, even for the last round of selling ICO, to offer their followers bonuses of 15%. This is a generous offer.
It will be necessary to hurry up to receive this discount. This will give some advantages after the release of the project for exchanges.
And when this all happens. Is there any agreement on this? I would like to understand when I can sell these tokens.
Jachinkam

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:13:03 PM

I like this project and its future prospects. I will continue to monitor how it all develops. But I like that some applications are already running.
Amaureshands

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:38:52 AM

I liked that some applications are already working. I think in the future will be launched even more applications. Are you going to do client software for PC?
JohnPierson

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:11:10 PM

I good news the project has a partnership with Satoexchange. This is definitely another step towards the successful completion of the product. Good luck to the team.
Really, they are partners? Satoexchange made some hype recently with their generous airdrop (about $150). So, they know marketing stuff. Let’s hope it will work out and they will pass their competence and experience gained to Contractium. But I don’t think that it will affect or improve product development itself as a partnership is more about marketing and not the technical side.
Desmozgenes

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:02:16 PM

From what i understood you are currently in private sale phase.Can you please share us some numbers,how is it going on?If you cant disclose that info,maybe you can tell us are you satisfied with the amount raised so far?
Yura Vorobiov

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:48:00 PM

Hi there! We've conducted a primary evaluation of your project and made a SWOT analysis, identifying the lack of well-known large companies among the project's partners and low level of trust of VC investors as the main project's weakness: https://swot.digrate.com/report/42f84d81-1b45-4130-b44a-9a6ce030b516. Please note that this is not an official statement, we just use it for our internal purposes, the SWOT does not provide deep understanding of ICO and was made automatically based on data published in open sources. What do you think about it?
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:04:30 PM

The website says "SOLD: 0.2263 ETH". But I think that this is a mistake. The project is good, and such a small amount could not raise. Softcap only 3000 ETH, I think it will be collected.

0.2263 ETH is enough to get some beer and pizza and survive some nights as a programmer! Grin
D1jay
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:35:24 PM

now in the world of the cryptocurrency, there is a tendency that projects that have a finished product do not always collect their money, I have repeatedly seen such projects, I hope that you will succeed

I don't think that's necessarily the case, most project are really finding it difficult to raise funds in this very bearish market wether they have mvp/real use case or not,
investors are cautious about making investment in this period the way i see it, some are waiting to see some positive movement in market before jumping in, this is the reason why most ico postpone their ico date further just to meet up. This affect 99% of ico's during this bear period.

bergong

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:11:41 AM

This project is developing very fast and so fast in achieving hard cap
how much is the price of 1 coin CTU ?? because I am very interested to immediately have this token.
Otap2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:06:48 AM

Not many projects announced will list any exchange before the end of the ICO but Contractium does it. I do not know what the intent of the project is when it publishes this information whether it generates FOMO?
bergong

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:33:33 PM

Whitelist is clear, the team is full of zeal, could not be suspected this project

very true, where people out there will feel very bad if you don't join and support the CONTRACTIUM.io project, isn't that the case?
Nusa Platform
Copper Member

Activity: 167
Merit: 43

nusaX.co.id The Nusantara Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:59:53 AM

vote contractium to get listing at nusax.co.id
https://nusax.co.id/listing
Indonesian rupiah pair, BTC pair, ETH pair

Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:50:09 PM

Dear Contractium Team
The last activity of Contractium bounty manager (gaga org) is November 17, 2018, 04:39:28 PM
All campaign participants are asking when the spreqdsheet will opened and when we will get our rewards
Waiting for an answer to reassure all the workers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: