Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:51:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Contractium.io] One of the top ICOs with Product-Ready-Launch, ICO starts  (Read 2283 times)
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:00:22 AM

I see that the team has released an app for IOS. I like the way you work. I think investors now have a chance to see the team's competence.
Well, I'm glad the team is doing such a quick work on product development. I would like to know when  Contractium have planned to extend the application options to other users?
Queregaett

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:39:17 AM

I see that the team has released an app for IOS. I like the way you work. I think investors now have a chance to see the team's competence.
Well, I'm glad the team is doing such a quick work on product development. I would like to know when  Contractium have planned to extend the application options to other users?
I have seen that the smart contract is already available for Android version. The update was released on June 18, 2018.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.contractium
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:16:13 PM

Will the team be represented at any conferences? I would like to see the speech of the developers. Especially since I think this can raise the prestige of the project.
Magneto151

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

It's an ocean of meaning and a wide jungle

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:37:58 PM

Will the team be represented at any conferences? I would like to see the speech of the developers. Especially since I think this can raise the prestige of the project.
Yes we are working on this. Our CEO Hung V. Nguyen has pitched in a summit in Asia. Working out more of such events in the near future.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:08:43 AM

And what will be the cost of your services? Will it be much cheaper than hiring a team to issue a new coin?
This is basically the idea behind the Contractium project. The simplicity in the creation of smart contracts by pretty much anyone without any technical skill. And of course this will be far more cheaper than hiring a dev to do this for you. It's a revolutionary idea and we are glad our community is already excited about the release of the alpha version of our MVP.
The alpha version always motivates the community. I myself like this opportunity and I have already decided to buy tokens.
Yes it will be quite important. Tell me when these tokens come out for exchanges and can I get some discounts if I buy tokens now?
admosfir

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:37:30 AM

where i can find more information about this project? is there a whitepaper or this thread will be updatted soon??
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:00:19 AM

where i can find more information about this project? is there a whitepaper or this thread will be updatted soon??
There is even better than the document. Some applications will be launched in the near future.
angrygerl

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:35:04 AM

you can go to the official website and there draw conclusions about the project. And also you can see working prototypes.
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:27:32 AM

some information for you, I hope it can be useful for you:
TOKEN SYMBOL: CTU
TOTAL SUPPLY: 3,000,000,000
FOR SALES : 1,500,000,000
ICO TOKEN-PRICE01 ETH = 15,000 CTU
NOW PRIVATES SALES IS STARTING WITH +65% BONUS
Soft cap: 3000 ETH
Hard cap: 15,000 ETH
SOLD: 0.2263 ETH till now
Oraelilian

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:43:42 AM

some information for you, I hope it can be useful for you:
TOKEN SYMBOL: CTU
TOTAL SUPPLY: 3,000,000,000
FOR SALES : 1,500,000,000
ICO TOKEN-PRICE01 ETH = 15,000 CTU
NOW PRIVATES SALES IS STARTING WITH +65% BONUS
Soft cap: 3000 ETH
Hard cap: 15,000 ETH
SOLD: 0.2263 ETH till now
The sale of tokens will be carried out in several stages. For each new round the discount will be reduced. Details of this onisany in the roadmap of the project.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oTiZ9ulyLhZVwFMkLE0JKBAZIPMxer4qeDPykW8CjYo/edit#gid=812668820
Truthfinder76

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:34:32 AM

Waiting for something more interesting here. Brilliant website,  good logo.  Good luck guys.
I like this project too. I am impressed by the activity of the team at an early stage of development. Now I think we can see the expansion of the community around Contractium. It can bring a good return for investors.
Bounty Campaign also has good offers for participants. It will actively expand the range of interested investors. I hope that the big bonuses will not prevent to collect the necessary amount within the specified period
Baniasting

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:20:41 PM

I read the information about the project Contractium.io - I liked the idea and products that have already been developed and tested. This can be a great success - I will look at how the sale for ico will start to develop, how the investor will react. You can improve the interface a bit in the stream, add quality slides - after all, the packaging must also match the name - the best ico project;) I choose the best projects for investment - now I work with some, my signature is my choice, but also like Contractium.io.
Token sales are already open. Now the bonus 65%. I certainly do not fully understand the amount of sales for this period (SOLD: 0.2263 ETH). But I really want to support the project.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:32:26 PM

It is a pity that the project does not offer additional items of profit for the investor, but I think that the big bonuses compensate this drawback. Because soon the value of tokens will be very high.
Caskachoga

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:49:08 PM

It is a pity that the project does not offer additional items of profit for the investor, but I think that the big bonuses compensate this drawback. Because soon the value of tokens will be very high.
You are right. I see that the team is planning, even for the last round of selling ICO, to offer their followers bonuses of 15%. This is a generous offer.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:24:25 PM

You are right. I see that the team is planning, even for the last round of selling ICO, to offer their followers bonuses of 15%. This is a generous offer.
It will be necessary to hurry up to receive this discount. This will give some advantages after the release of the project for exchanges.
And when this all happens. Is there any agreement on this? I would like to understand when I can sell these tokens.
Jachinkam

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:13:03 PM

I like this project and its future prospects. I will continue to monitor how it all develops. But I like that some applications are already running.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:38:52 AM

I liked that some applications are already working. I think in the future will be launched even more applications. Are you going to do client software for PC?
JohnPierson

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:11:10 PM

I good news the project has a partnership with Satoexchange. This is definitely another step towards the successful completion of the product. Good luck to the team.
Really, they are partners? Satoexchange made some hype recently with their generous airdrop (about $150). So, they know marketing stuff. Let’s hope it will work out and they will pass their competence and experience gained to Contractium. But I don’t think that it will affect or improve product development itself as a partnership is more about marketing and not the technical side.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:02:16 PM

From what i understood you are currently in private sale phase.Can you please share us some numbers,how is it going on?If you cant disclose that info,maybe you can tell us are you satisfied with the amount raised so far?
Yura Vorobiov

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:48:00 PM

Hi there! We've conducted a primary evaluation of your project and made a SWOT analysis, identifying the lack of well-known large companies among the project's partners and low level of trust of VC investors as the main project's weakness: https://swot.digrate.com/report/42f84d81-1b45-4130-b44a-9a6ce030b516. Please note that this is not an official statement, we just use it for our internal purposes, the SWOT does not provide deep understanding of ICO and was made automatically based on data published in open sources. What do you think about it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: