Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Contractium.io] One of the top ICOs with Product-Ready-Launch, ICO starts  (Read 2280 times)
Queregaett

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:26:10 PM

will there be any dividends for token holders? I would like to understand what advantages for those who will keep tokens for a long time
CTU token which is the contract fuel for the Contractium decentralized application is only but a utility token and would therefore not accrue dividend to its holders.
Does your team use Airdrop campaign after the end of the ICO to stabilize the economy? I think this could be of interest to some participants.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HuaGwei

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:42:43 PM

Please tell me your applications are ready to work? Or are they only in test mode?
We just released the alpha version of the application. We will update the community as we progress in the product development

Sounds great!So its been tested at the moment internally,by the team?
Goldigger456

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:51:34 PM

Can you please tell me how much you aim to raise during ICO?
3000 ETH soft cap and 15000 ETH hard cap

Do you accept only ETH during the sale, or some other currencies too?

I think only ETH will be accepted,with the ratio of 1 ETH=15000 CTU.And plus bonuses of course.

And what about going to exchanges? Do you have any information on this? I'd like to know when I can sell my tokens.
Exchange Listings are presently being negotiated and the team is doing what it can to ensure immediately after ICO, CTU is listed in some top exchanges that cannot be disclosed for now due to regulatory compliance

Its great to hear that you are already working on exchanges,so its ready on time,and of course i understand you cant disclose the name of the exchanges due NDA.
persefona

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:54:58 PM

Please tell me your applications are ready to work? Or are they only in test mode?
We just released the alpha version of the application. We will update the community as we progress in the product development

Sounds great!So its been tested at the moment internally,by the team?
I haven't had time to test the download, but can already see opportunity for anyone wishing to try this application.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.contractium
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:11:34 PM

Wonderful project. Will there be a bounty program or airdrop? I'd like to start with them. So I can better understand this project and make a decision about investing.
yes there are ongoing bounties. You can check through our website to get a better glimpse
https://contractium.io

Can you please tell me whats the amount of tokens that are allocated for bounty program(both number and %),and when do you plan to distribute those tokens?

PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:35:21 PM

Do you have github so we can check the progress?
Gryosletul

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:37:11 PM

I don't fully understand the conditions of participation in your campaign Airdrop, which is available on the site. Where can I find more detailed descriptions of the conditions of this category of generosity?
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:59:45 PM

What is the forecast of the number of consumers of your application you do on the first year of operation? I would like to understand approximate figures this possibility.
acaciosc

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:16:06 PM

I heard about this project a few days ago, just have looked through the WhitePaper and it looks very reliable. Do you plan to run a Bounty Campaign?
Elliabinhu

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:17:36 PM

What is the forecast of the number of consumers of your application you do on the first year of operation? I would like to understand approximate figures this possibility.
I think at this point they no one can answer this question. Only after the team will  first receive feedback from users of the application, it will be able to do the analysis for the coming year.
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:03:23 PM

I heard about this project a few days ago, just have looked through the WhitePaper and it looks very reliable. Do you plan to run a Bounty Campaign?

They have bounty campaign,but its on their website,not on the bitcointalk forum.
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:01:06 PM

Will we be able to store Contractium on MEW?
Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:09:07 PM

How much of the tokens will be reserved for the team?
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:11:33 PM

I would like to also ask if those tokens will be locked and if the will how long?
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:24:17 PM

I like the idea and the team and would be happy to be able to participate.What is the bonus structure?
Blueoyster

Activity: 248

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:36:22 PM

Where can we see the token details?Can somebody link it here?
Blackladder

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:47:26 PM

Project that will add something useful for bus sector in general with a good team.How do you plan to attract businesses to use your product?
Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:50:23 PM

Do you have a bounty campaign for twitter and facebook?
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:52:44 PM

Friend told me to check you out, that you have a really good project.After checking a bit on the fly I must say that I agree with him and I'm interested in what is the minimum amount needed to invest?
Magneto151

Activity: 44

It's an ocean of meaning and a wide jungle

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:45:48 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2022, 12:11:07 AM by Mr. Big

Bounty program is running already. Please visit httos://contractium.io for more info.

Friend told me to check you out, that you have a really good project.After checking a bit on the fly I must say that I agree with him and I'm interested in what is the minimum amount needed to invest?
Minimum invest amount is 0.1ETH worth of CTU tokens.

I would like to also ask if those tokens will be locked and if the will how long?
Yes the tokens are locked. The vesting period for the team is 18 months. So not until 18 months before some parts of the team's tokens are unlocked

Where can we see the token details?Can somebody link it here?
please check https://ico.contractium.io

100,000,000 is reserved for the team

Will we be able to store Contractium on MEW?
Yes. It's an ERC20 token being developed on the Ethereum blockchain

Do you have a bounty campaign for twitter and facebook?
Yes. You can sign up on https://contractium.io and login to your dashboard to participate in ongoing Bounty. You can also take part in the fb avatar campaign through this link https://goo.gl/forms/JiTLYT9hz7t8JtOq1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: