Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:04:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Ruff Chain – Blockchain Unified IoT 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 13844 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:56:53 PM

Amazing to see that Ruffchain is holding a meetup in Korea, i am pretty sure they will attract a lot of investors there and will wait for future updates about it.

You can see more details about the meetup here on there Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ruff_Chain/status/1023848511626829824.

Yep I recently just tweeted about that, hoping that more people will see the Ruff Chain event occuring and I'm very excited to see the update from it, I presume Roy will be there?
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:32:41 PM

RuffChain has a meeting with Xmax. have you heard of this? I'm really curious what will happen and what they are planning.
what do you think, what kind of partnership could arise from it?

Yeah, I have seen this information in one of their tweet and also at their reddit channel. Now waiting for information after meeting.

I have heard the great news. The meetup between RUFFchain and XMax can bring some advantages for both projects. I think they compliment each another. I hope a partnership or collaboration will announced after the meeting.

Yes, i'm excited about the meetup and hope to see something tangible come out of it, ruff is a pretty tough brand built on the IoT concept that may help with the implementation of the latest technology on to the XMax platform and XMax is a creative one, they both have a marketable product and can work towards achieving a certain goal

Im hoping that a partnership comes form the meeting eventually. I think that blockchain projects are stronger together than trying to go alone and take on everyone with a similar idea.

Yes I am for this as well, XMAX and Ruff Chain work in different industries but both are creating their own blockchain platforms and they are Chinese companies. A strategic partnership between the two companies would be brilliant news.

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:58:38 PM

Guys do you know that Ruff is listing on Fcoin? check out that tweet here: https://twitter.com/Ruff_Chain/status/1022649249979219968, has anyone used Fcoin to trade? is there a reason why they chose to list on Fcoin? i saw something with "scan to trade".

I came across the news yesterday. It is a good one for the project and it will be nice to see the impact the listing will have on the general market performance of the coin.

I've never used FCoin personally, will be interested to hear opinions from people who have used it. Still, regardless, it's another exchange and will help daily volume.

Same here; they have pretty decent volume though if you check out this: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/fcoin/ it is pretty impressive and even altcoins have high volumes in there.

funny, am just hearing fCoin for the first time, am gonna check them out most especially since i want to increase my RUFF token.

I usually make trancsactions for not big amounts of money to test some new exchanges for me. I advise you to do the same in this case. Although, I doubt Ruff will make a deal with some not reliable exchanges.

Oh hell yeah, no way would I ever deposit large sums to new exchanges I have no experience with. I'm sure it's probably fine but better to be safe than sorry.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:29:18 PM

RuffChain has a meeting with Xmax. have you heard of this? I'm really curious what will happen and what they are planning.
what do you think, what kind of partnership could arise from it?

Yeah, I have seen this information in one of their tweet and also at their reddit channel. Now waiting for information after meeting.

I have heard the great news. The meetup between RUFFchain and XMax can bring some advantages for both projects. I think they compliment each another. I hope a partnership or collaboration will announced after the meeting.

Yes, i'm excited about the meetup and hope to see something tangible come out of it, ruff is a pretty tough brand built on the IoT concept that may help with the implementation of the latest technology on to the XMax platform and XMax is a creative one, they both have a marketable product and can work towards achieving a certain goal

Im hoping that a partnership comes form the meeting eventually. I think that blockchain projects are stronger together than trying to go alone and take on everyone with a similar idea.

Yes I am for this as well, XMAX and Ruff Chain work in different industries but both are creating their own blockchain platforms and they are Chinese companies. A strategic partnership between the two companies would be brilliant news.

Your are right. Ruffchain and XMax are in different areas, but I think they can benefit each other. A strategic partnership or a coorporation would be great for both.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:10:23 PM

Amazing to see that Ruffchain is holding a meetup in Korea, i am pretty sure they will attract a lot of investors there and will wait for future updates about it.

You can see more details about the meetup here on there Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ruff_Chain/status/1023848511626829824.

Korea seems to be the stronghold for such events, with almost every week a new event taking place. Unfortunately that's too far away for me, but I'm sure RuffChain will keep us up to date
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 10:53:16 PM

Korea seems to be the stronghold for such events, with almost every week a new event taking place. Unfortunately that's too far away for me, but I'm sure RuffChain will keep us up to date

Same for me soooooo far away no way I can be able to take part but at the same time  it’s good to see so much effort and excitement out of the east. Hopefully we will see that shift and continue to grow
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 07:06:34 AM

Is Korea the blockchain headquarters? Yesterday i found myself asking the same question. Most events i see around are being held in Korea Seoul.
yeyicheng2015

Activity: 289

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:13:13 AM

There are still some features in the RUFF project in a large number of coins in the Internet of things. The market value management is obviously not in place, and the marketing capabilities need to be strengthened.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:21:58 AM

There are still some features in the RUFF project in a large number of coins in the Internet of things. The market value management is obviously not in place, and the marketing capabilities need to be strengthened.

Ruff Chain has such a strong board but I do agree with you, they may be busy elsewhere but important to have a strong marketing team - I would like to see more tweets and other platform communication
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 08:57:07 AM

Is Korea the blockchain headquarters? Yesterday i found myself asking the same question. Most events i see around are being held in Korea Seoul.

Yeah, lot of recent events scheduled in Korea only and this seems to be big one. I saw many projects announcemed that they will be joining this event.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:48:41 AM

Guys do you know that Ruff is listing on Fcoin? check out that tweet here: https://twitter.com/Ruff_Chain/status/1022649249979219968, has anyone used Fcoin to trade? is there a reason why they chose to list on Fcoin? i saw something with "scan to trade".

I came across the news yesterday. It is a good one for the project and it will be nice to see the impact the listing will have on the general market performance of the coin.

I've never used FCoin personally, will be interested to hear opinions from people who have used it. Still, regardless, it's another exchange and will help daily volume.

Same here; they have pretty decent volume though if you check out this: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/fcoin/ it is pretty impressive and even altcoins have high volumes in there.

funny, am just hearing fCoin for the first time, am gonna check them out most especially since i want to increase my RUFF token.

I usually make trancsactions for not big amounts of money to test some new exchanges for me. I advise you to do the same in this case. Although, I doubt Ruff will make a deal with some not reliable exchanges.

There is always an issue or with an exchange. When it comes to new exchanges it is always tricky how much to push; as you said small amounts to test things is always best. However I think in this case of Fcoin though the exchange seems fairly new but it seems to have build quite a volume according to CMC.

FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:05:30 AM

There is always an issue or with an exchange. When it comes to new exchanges it is always tricky how much to push; as you said small amounts to test things is always best. However I think in this case of Fcoin though the exchange seems fairly new but it seems to have build quite a volume according to CMC.

Yes, it has almost one billion USD (or 117 382 BTC) volume according to CoinMarcetCap. But still "Beta" label near its logo on the website  Smiley
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:31:15 PM

FCoin is a controversial exchange, they claim to be feeless however, what they do is take a 0.1% transaction fee for the volume you have traded. Most of the time its the base currency that is paid (BTC/ETH). FCoin then counts up the fees taken and credits the traders account with the equivalent value in FT tokens.

It has a lot of volume but some people feel like they use false advertising to get new users, the volume will be good for Ruff Chain but I wonder if working with an exchange like this is beneficial for Ruff Chain's reputation.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 12:43:05 PM

FCoin is a controversial exchange, they claim to be feeless however, what they do is take a 0.1% transaction fee for the volume you have traded. Most of the time its the base currency that is paid (BTC/ETH). FCoin then counts up the fees taken and credits the traders account with the equivalent value in FT tokens.

It has a lot of volume but some people feel like they use false advertising to get new users, the volume will be good for Ruff Chain but I wonder if working with an exchange like this is beneficial for Ruff Chain's reputation.

this i believe is an honest comment no wonder i actually never heard of them i am gonna take my time to study them before engaging in anything. thanks for the heads-up

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
EumaT

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:00:14 PM

the white media and other news paper didn't mention any news when you didnt have approval information on that is that  true you have link with that.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:59:33 PM

this i believe is an honest comment no wonder i actually never heard of them i am gonna take my time to study them before engaging in anything. thanks for the heads-up

Yes, it's good that few people do care about providing honest feedback. I heard about Fcoin here only and was not not having any idea if it's good or bad.
But I do think no exchange can give us free service they do need money for running exchange. It's just we need to find out what's good for individual.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:59:27 PM

Yeah, lot of recent events scheduled in Korea only and this seems to be big one. I saw many projects announcemed that they will be joining this event.

Many projects will be attending obviously. Most especially Asian projects should make up a higher percentage of the total attendance since it's taking place in china
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:27:26 PM

Many projects will be attending obviously. Most especially Asian projects should make up a higher percentage of the total attendance since it's taking place in china

Crypto is so big in Asia and especially in Korea. There are so many asian project on the event, but Ruff will stand out.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:16:32 PM

That part of the world has always been a strong supporter of the blockchain industry and its amazing to see awesome projects come out of the Asians, i still wonder why other continents will not come to terms of the advantages that is involved in the blockchain industry, this industry has come to a point whereby it should be embraced and absorbed by all because of its flexibility 
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 08:19:59 PM

That part of the world has always been a strong supporter of the blockchain industry and its amazing to see awesome projects come out of the Asians, i still wonder why other continents will not come to terms of the advantages that is involved in the blockchain industry, this industry has come to a point whereby it should be embraced and absorbed by all because of its flexibility 

They are coming to terms the fact is korea and Japan have always been at the forefront of tech to a shocking degree. I’ve been told by people who have lived heir that their tech state tends to make places like the US feel antique
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: