News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Pos be implemented in beecoin
Yes
No
Maybe someday
This isn't a good idea

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES  (Read 123008 times)
no1ninja

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:37:48 AM

I joined the smaller pool just to spread out the hashing power.  Its good for the coin.
Cor2

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:38:16 AM

cryptohunter are you sure the pool rate has been constant for updamoon?  
Just taking the current pool rate and looking at the no. of coins found, 10, in 24hr for steadymining (16MH/s) gives 1.6Mh/s per block or 0.625 blocks per MH/s
doing the same for updamoon now 479MH/s and 316 blocks gives 0.66 blocks per MH/s

This fluctuates for both and obviously at any minute one miner dropping from the smaller pool will make a much bigger difference to figures like these.
During most of today Steadymining has been running at only 2MH/s, only in the last 2 hours some miners moved to Steadymining (probably after my analysis) so the Steadyminer stats are skewed from the now higher hash rate compared to the blocks found in the last day.
In such a case, the best way to judge is to look at payouts: I have been mining there for 38 hours (since the 2nd block that they found, I believe block nr 59 was my first payout, even though I was configuring my miner a lot earlier, but both bondni and updamoon were MIA in the first half hour, so I had to quickly register with a 3rd pool to give my miner something to do - luckily I saw Steadyminers online and looking good.
In those 38 hours, I received 58k BEE for my 210kh/s so a little over 7 BEE per hour per kh/s steady (after a block was found - notice that there was over 13 hours no block found at Steadyminers, because there was so little hash rate in the pool? From block 1713-2888. But *when* the block was finally found, I received a *large* amount of BEE (over 10%) because the avg pool hash rate over that time had been 2Mh/s.
You can do your own math for your own pool - if you are getting less than 7 BEE per hour per kh/s then either you are being cheated or you are in a place with so low hash rate that blocks are not found regularly (like, solo-mining and you did not find a block yet) but *when* one is found, you win the lottery ;-)
NOTE that the statistics (BEE/h per kh/s) will change with the network hash rate, if it is much lower than avg 2Gh/s then the rewards will increase, if the multipools decide to stay longer on BEE and the avg network hash rate rises, then you will see lower payouts. I am averaging over the entire lifetime of BEE (minus the first 25 mins when no more than the first 55 blocks were found, so pretty much all of the BEE coin lifetime). YMMV.
TL;DR
Mine with Steadymining and get the best payout. Count on 7 BEE per hour per kh/s.

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
Cor2

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:49:43 AM

Hahahahaha!
Just happened to switch to the pool overview of Updamoon and that pool was providing 445Mh/s of the Network's 267Mh/s.
Say what?
I think this fits exactly with my analysis...

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
kidyubyub

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

http://taas.fund

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:57:27 AM

Hahahahaha!
Just happened to switch to the pool overview of Updamoon and that pool was providing 445Mh/s of the Network's 267Mh/s.
Say what?
I think this fits exactly with my analysis...

I was using Updamoon for some smartcoin mining and I just wasn't getting the performance I thought I should be, although I don't mine very fast anyway. But still, I thought something was off so I switched to a different pool. Much better results. Non-scientific, mind you.  Grin

██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
no1ninja

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:38:53 AM

Holy Smokes!  I confirm that  updamoon is not paying out properly, they should be delisted from front page.
hostmaster

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 06:46:22 AM

Holy Smokes!  I confirm that  updamoon is not paying out properly, they should be delisted from front page.
+1 this is open scamming and needs these cheaters ban forever and actually bringed to the court!
Bee-Coin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:47:12 AM

Holy Smokes!  I confirm that  updamoon is not paying out properly, they should be delisted from front page.

really ?
no1ninja

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:59:23 AM

They pay faster but tiny amounts, so when I first joined steadymining.com I looked a the estimates, and those were incorrect, so I went back to updamoon, but the chatter on here, got me to try steadymining again, and this time wait for the payout.  AND BAM massive payout 26K on 2200K/hs.  Much more than I made on updamoon and getting consistent 10K plus sums,  I know the reward is random, but I spent less time with fewer miners and got much more.  

Since its random, its probably easier to scam by the pools.
no1ninja

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:07:16 AM

I cant even log on to his site anymore, he blocked my IP.  Scammer.  I can hit the other cryptos he is hosting, but not bee, so I know the sob is reading this.

Douchbag, you are single handily undermining this coin.
kidyubyub

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:10:40 AM

I cant even log on to his site anymore, he blocked my IP.  Scammer.  I can hit the other cryptos he is hosting, but not bee, so I know the sob is reading this.

Douchbag, you are single handily undermining this coin.

Not good... not good at all.

███████████
███
███

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
Cor2

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:22:04 AM

They pay faster but tiny amounts, so when I first joined steadymining.com I looked a the estimates, and those were incorrect, so I went back to updamoon, but the chatter on here, got me to try steadymining again, and this time wait for the payout.  AND BAM massive payout 26K on 2200K/hs.  Much more than I made on updamoon and getting consistent 10K plus sums,  I know the reward is random, but I spent less time with fewer miners and got much more.  

Since its random, its probably easier to scam by the pools.
Good that you decided to test and find the truth.
I do not agree that the randomness can hide the scamming for large pools.
If you are in a place with low hash rate, then few blocks are found and the variation is large.
But in a pool that is finding hundreds of blocks, the laws of the big numbers will bring the averages very close to what they can be expected,
so if you see about 50% of calculated payouts after hundreds of blocks, then there is something seriously wrong, you cannot have bad luck
hundreds of times in a row, especially if there are others who pay twice the amount over the same time frame...
Still Updamoon is constantly showing that their pool hash rate is higher than the network hash rate.
Do I need to provide any more proof that they are inflating their shares to scam people out of their payouts?
I just saw that Steadymining found yet another block, I have now 70k BEE in 40 hours of mining - over 8 BEE per hour per kh/s
or in other words - if you are mining with 1Mh/s then you should have gotten 200,000 bee in the past 24 hours on Steadymining!

no1ninja

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:29:17 AM

I found it, thanks for the heads up.   Thank god I found it for you guys not the scammer.
kidyubyub

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:32:04 AM

I found it, thanks for the heads up.   Thank god I found it for you guys not the scammer.

+1

███████████
███
███

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
no1ninja

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:52:03 AM

http://s12.postimg.org/4ac23wkx9/updmoon.png

look at the difference
Tweek

Activity: 308

CoinTweak profitability charts

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 08:00:42 AM

Wow guys,

BeeCoin has been added to the profit overview, and may I congratulate you on doing very well! One of the few new coins with high blockreward that has such a high exchange rate!
You also have a new calculator: http://cointweak.com/calculator/coin/bee

Greets,
Tweek

Cor2

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:01:07 AM

look at the difference
I looked in the Block finder stats of the pool - you are finding nice fat (high payout) blocks as well! Thanks for that ;-)

caijiajing

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:02:50 AM

Quote from: masterkiller on Today at 01:20:59 AM
BEE/BTC
https://coin-swap.net/trade/publickey/95cdSK5L/
https://coin-swap.net/trade/publickey/e0nnYWcq/

BEE/DOGE
https://coin-swap.net/trade/publickey/EPwmvPUd/
https://coin-swap.net/trade/publickey/H9WKZh0F/
https://coin-swap.net/trade/publickey/E9wrfvKT/
https://coin-swap.net/trade/publickey/OXTxHAkT/

thank very mush
Cor2

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:09:05 AM

Wow guys,

BeeCoin has been added to the profit overview, and may I congratulate you on doing very well! One of the few new coins with high blockreward that has such a high exchange rate!

Greets,
Tweek
Hi Tweek,
I had just before posted my estimation that Steadymining must be a good pool because payout should be about 200k for the past day mining at 1Mh/s.
Now I look at your calculator and I see that you agree - showing a calculated 186k BEE payout per day for 1Mh/s.
Thanks for the confirmation.
BTW, it was a calculator like yours that initially made me suspicious of some pool's payout (not matching) so I did the math myself
and found exactly what the calculator gave me - then I looked around and actually found a couple pools that are paying out
like one can expect (and calculate) and many pools that apparently find ways to pay less (=keep revenues in their own pockets)
This is a process that sometimes is referred to as stealing...
So, thanks for the calculator - this will help others to find how their pool is doing and switch if necessary!

no1ninja

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:24:40 AM

look at the difference
I looked in the Block finder stats of the pool - you are finding nice fat (high payout) blocks as well! Thanks for that ;-)

got lucky I guess, glad to be in this pool
Tweek

Activity: 308

CoinTweak profitability charts

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 08:25:28 AM

Wow guys,

Greets,
Tweek
Hi Tweek,
I had just before posted my estimation that Steadymining must be a good pool because payout should be about 200k for the past day mining at 1Mh/s.
Now I look at your calculator and I see that you agree - showing a calculated 186k BEE payout per day for 1Mh/s.
Thanks for the confirmation.
BTW, it was a calculator like yours that initially made me suspicious of some pool's payout (not matching) so I did the math myself
and found exactly what the calculator gave me - then I looked around and actually found a couple pools that are paying out
like one can expect (and calculate) and many pools that apparently find ways to pay less (=keep revenues in their own pockets)
This is a process that sometimes is referred to as stealing...
So, thanks for the calculator - this will help others to find how their pool is doing and switch if necessary!
Don't become too fixed on the pools expected coins per day. I have noticed that they don't always implement the random block rewards correctly, some pools used the max reward instead of an average.
I am happy to help you out with the calc, please advertise it to your friends if you like it. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: