News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Pos be implemented in beecoin
Yes
No
Maybe someday
This isn't a good idea

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES  (Read 123003 times)
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:11:05 PM

I think cryptohunter would be a great new Bee dev.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:13:40 PM

I think cryptohunter would be a great new Bee dev.  Wink

thanks Smiley i would love to but i don't have so much time some weeks and would seem like coin is neglected.... also some don't like my outspoken ways and i don't want to turn people off from beecoin.

I will always remain a active part of the community though for sure. I will always support for me what was the first really fair release coin.  Beecoin set a new standard that others are still struggling to reach in terms of fair launch.

It was the BEST launch.... sadly i think it could have made the old dev give up because really he probably got very few coins. Sad for him after putting all the effort.

If he comes back later i would 100% donate him some bees.

Keyser

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:14:37 PM

BEECOIN IS STILL VERY PROFITABLE - WE HAVE MORE THAN 35,000 BLOCKS TO MINE, BEFORE BLOCK REWARD HALVING. this looks like more than 1 week of intense mining.

When soopy comes back then we should start a new thread for sure because this old OP has dead links on it and stuff.....looks pretty bad.

I will see if someone can make us a nice new logo and post here to see what you guys think...

I like the rainbow background really shows up nice when small.

Anyway i'll see what i can get someone to make for us. Also i heard someone say they are having someone work on a nice new website.... so that will be cool.

Once we have the coin design started and the website and all the appropriate wallets and things.... THEN we should do a BIG marketing campaign. I hope we get the 2% save the bee tax done before the halving.

I agree when things are settled with soopy, a new thread is badly needed to have control of the OP.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:45:03 PM

BEECOIN IS STILL VERY PROFITABLE - WE HAVE MORE THAN 35,000 BLOCKS TO MINE, BEFORE BLOCK REWARD HALVING. this looks like more than 1 week of intense mining.

When soopy comes back then we should start a new thread for sure because this old OP has dead links on it and stuff.....looks pretty bad.

I will see if someone can make us a nice new logo and post here to see what you guys think...

Anyway i'll see what i can get someone to make for us. Also i heard someone say they are having someone work on a nice new website.... so that will be cool.

Once we have the coin design started and the website and all the appropriate wallets and things.... THEN we should do a BIG marketing campaign. I hope we get the 2% save the bee tax done before the halving.

It is a pity that I am not technically competent - I am just a trader. This is why I called soopy, because I found out that he is also working to improve another altcoin.

Have you been able to make withdrawals from cryptorush? I have not been able to.

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:55:49 PM

I have tried to create a bit of humour within this thread. Beecoin is now selling for about 21 Litoshi's, though there are people who still want to buy this coin for peanuts.

well you will always get those types of people.... although they will miss out in the mid to long term and wish they had bid a little higher when the train leaves without them.

However hopefully we will start fuelling up the train very soon.

Train , what train?
Any choo choos leaving the station?

Ah ... another passenger arrives. Well the train is stationary right now. However give it some time and you'll first hear the engine puffing, the wheels screaching ...boom it's off....

Sad you found me today.... i've been waiting all week whilst i was up with our qrk bet.... now it sunk again i bump into you again... just my luck. Back down to 5's again after a 7800 this last week.

ohhh forgot about that one.
Seems like I was the one that lost it. The bet was placed at 5 as i remember and it was above 6 when the week finished.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:25:20 PM

It is a pity that I am not technically competent - I am just a trader. This is why I called soopy, because I found out that he is also working to improve another altcoin.

Have you been able to make withdrawals from cryptorush? I have not been able to.

Yeah that was a good move thanks very much for doing that.

Well i withdrew some bee's last night that i bough a while back. I have not bought any more today.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:27:04 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2014, 04:27:13 PM by cryptohunter

I have tried to create a bit of humour within this thread. Beecoin is now selling for about 21 Litoshi's, though there are people who still want to buy this coin for peanuts.

well you will always get those types of people.... although they will miss out in the mid to long term and wish they had bid a little higher when the train leaves without them.

Train , what train?

Ah ... another passenger arrives. Well the train is stationary right now. However give it some time and you'll first hear the engine puffing, the wheels screaching ...boom it's off....

Sad you found me today.... i've been waiting all week whilst i was up with our qrk bet.... now it sunk again i bump into you again... just my luck. Back down to 5's again after a 7800 this last week.

Seems like I was the one that lost it. The bet was placed at 5 as i remember and it was above 6 when the week finished.

yeah but qrk sinking back a bit now..you could be ahead soon Smiley... not sure why really but have to see what happens.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:29:09 PM

weird how the network hash jumps up and down so much

1 min 250 mh

next

70 mh

i wonder if that is a single miner, seems too small for a multipool

LongTDP

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:32:25 PM

weird how the network hash jumps up and down so much

1 min 250 mh

next

70 mh

i wonder if that is a single miner, seems too small for a multipool

That happens very often. But I think it is not just one single miner. Because sometimes the network hashrate jump from 300mh/s to ~ 200mh/s and then back down to 70-80mh/s in few minutes. I wonder if there are some who are trying to do something, this really serious. Anyway, don't worry about that. 80mh/s is still considered safe at this time. We need to quickly complete the development plans to attract more miners.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:47:51 PM

Train , what train?

yeah but qrk sinking back a bit now..you could be ahead soon Smiley... not sure why really but have to see what happens.

The bet was for one week from that moment , I lost. If we look for 1 year period , we might both end with 0 value coins , be it btc or quark.
God knows , 1 year is one hell of a long time Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:39:43 PM

Train , what train?

The bet was for one week from that moment , I lost. If we look for 1 year period , we might both end with 0 value coins , be it btc or quark.
God knows , 1 year is one hell of a long time Smiley

Yikes don't say things like that Smiley

SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 07:23:23 PM

up to da moon, lets go

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Keyser

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:46:45 PM

up to da moon, lets go

Why does it have to be the moon?  Lets just get back to sea level first.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:48:02 PM

up to da moon, lets go

Why does it have to be the moon?  Lets just get back to sea level first.

Besides , the moon is sooo yesterday.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:20:38 PM

Now that BeeCoin is back on track,

I suggest we should change it's image to a serious  coin that is here to support life on this planet (starting with bees).

Change from "cartoon-meme" to  » "support bees, life on earth, organic, long-term sustainability".

We can put bees life as measurement instrument of overall planetary health. Support BeeCoin, support life on planet Earth.

What do you think?

Glen Hoddle

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:11:32 PM

Anybody got any pool recommendations for this?
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 09:26:21 PM

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

VOTE FOR BEE

SAVE THE BEES

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:57:59 PM

Now that BeeCoin is back on track,

I suggest we should change it's image to a serious  coin that is here to support life on this planet (starting with bees).

Change from "cartoon-meme" to  » "support bees, life on earth, organic, long-term sustainability".

We can put bees life as measurement instrument of overall planetary health. Support BeeCoin, support life on planet Earth.

What do you think?

Agree that we should take seriously the save the bee's campaign.

There is not yet much discussion here regarding the coin design, block scaling and such. I have not as yet heard what soopy suggests regarding pos and pow. I mean POS is much more green, although there can be lots of issues with pos coins that can be hard to fix, where as pow coins with checkpoints seem far easier to manage.

The block scaling too, we need to think hard about that, i mean should we allow blocks to sink to only 1000?  perhaps the blocks should be scaled more gradually rather than halving?

Any input by those that really understand these things would be great.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:10:23 PM

anyone else noticing 500MH jumping on and off bee?

{
"blocks" : 64686,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 6.59154299,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 760522808,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

ZeroBarrier

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:26:26 PM

We went from sub 100MH/s to 100GH/s+ (saw it at 181GH/s and now back down to 54GH/s). How? I have no idea; but one thing is certain, it's not a bunch of different pools coming online to mine Beecoin. I'm hoping that it isn't a malicious 51% attack, but as of right now we can safely say that someone hold 51%+ of Beecoins hasrate and that is not a good thing.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: