News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Pos be implemented in beecoin
Yes
No
Maybe someday
This isn't a good idea

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES  (Read 123003 times)
victoriaparker

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:28:08 PM

I hate to say it, but this coin is on it's deathbed.

As I'm writing this the Net Hashrate is 0.06 GH/s. That is incredibly bad; there is no way in hell we can secure the blockchain with such an incredibly weak Net Hashrate. A single solitary user with a GPU farm can effectively 51% attack this coin and own it at any given time unless we start getting more miners onboard pronto.

I had hope that Beecoin would at the very least become a stable coin but it's not looking good.

It is now looking VERY GOOD.  It has been stable at the 100-80MH rate for a while now. Check again, it may drop to 60MH now and then but mostly when i check.... and i check a lot it is running just over 100MH.

Yes we need to aim to have beecoin running at 1GH within the next week or two. However, building up from here steadily is the target.

A new dev is looking into adopting BEECOIN. Smiley

Also i have been talking to some others who are going to get a new beecoin website done, and bring some new services to this coin.

This coin is going to be doing very well in another few weeks time. I would recommend buying beecoin now. It will soon be a LOT more expensive once we get back on track here.

Also as soon as the new dev comes on board i will be doing a few promotions for this coin Smiley

I never see the network going much under 100MH... that is not too bad considering the amount of new coins out there.

BEE positive Smiley

Hello Mate,

Got your pm , I'm working on a plan to get this coin back on its feet , will send you a PM shortly.

Cheers!
Soopy
This is really good news. A new active developer on this team is what we need.

I have bought about 40 million bee so far. This coin is very cheap and easy to mine. If we have a new active developer and also we will contribute to the saving the bees fund i will mine or buy nothing else.
I have been solo mining this coin for 2 days and i have some blogs getting a few 1000 visitors per day. As soon as i know we have a stable dev and secure coin future i will be posting this on all of those blogs too.

So far i have advised 3 other people at my office to invest in btc and ltc. I think it is time soon to get some people into beecoin. If only $50 each worth of beecoins.

My friend is a web designer so i can get them started on a new beecoin website on monday.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:39:42 PM

As I'm writing this the Net Hashrate is 0.06 GH/s. That is incredibly bad; there is no way in hell we can secure the blockchain with such an incredibly weak Net Hashrate. A single solitary user with a GPU farm can effectively 51% attack this coin and own it at any given time unless we start getting more miners onboard pronto.

I had hope that Beecoin would at the very least become a stable coin but it's not looking good.

It is now looking VERY GOOD.  It has been stable at the 100-80MH rate for a while now. Check again, it may drop to 60MH now and then but mostly when i check.... and i check a lot it is running just over 100MH.

Yes we need to aim to have beecoin running at 1GH within the next week or two. However, building up from here steadily is the target.

Also i have been talking to some others who are going to get a new beecoin website done, and bring some new services to this coin.

This coin is going to be doing very well in another few weeks time. I would recommend buying beecoin now. It will soon be a LOT more expensive once we get back on track here.

Also as soon as the new dev comes on board i will be doing a few promotions for this coin Smiley

I never see the network going much under 100MH... that is not too bad considering the amount of new coins out there.

BEE positive Smiley

Hello Mate,

Got your pm , I'm working on a plan to get this coin back on its feet , will send you a PM shortly.

Cheers!
Soopy
This is really good news. A new active developer on this team is what we need.

I have bought about 40 million bee so far. This coin is very cheap and easy to mine. If we have a new active developer and also we will contribute to the saving the bees fund i will mine or buy nothing else.
I have been solo mining this coin for 2 days and i have some blogs getting a few 1000 visitors per day. As soon as i know we have a stable dev and secure coin future i will be posting this on all of those blogs too.

So far i have advised 3 other people at my office to invest in btc and ltc. I think it is time soon to get some people into beecoin. If only $50 each worth of beecoins.

My friend is a web designer so i can get them started on a new beecoin website on monday.

That's great Smiley nice to see people getting beehind beecoin Smiley

The dev vanishing and having no leader for the community has done a bit of damage. However with a new dev to take over with some funds to spend on project there could be some very good things ahead for beecoin.

Blog advertising is a great thing.... although perhaps best to wait until we have the 2% beecoin fund set up because a lot of people do not realise the serious problem the decline in the bee population can create for human kind. Once we have that fund going we can promote beecoin and also highlight this bee depletion issue.

I would help to donate for a nice new website too.

LongTDP

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:59:16 PM

BEE positive Smiley

Hello Mate,

Cheers!
Soopy

Regards, cryptohunter! You've just bring a big man here. Hope this coin get back soon Smiley
btw, thanks for your support, Soopy. Smiley
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:15:04 PM

BEE positive Smiley

Hello Mate,

Cheers!
Soopy

Regards, cryptohunter! You've just bring a big man here. Hope this coin get back soon Smiley
btw, thanks for your support, Soopy. Smiley

Hey, i wish i could take the credit for this but i think someone else has mentioned it to him before me Smiley

However yes this could be great news for beecoin Smiley

Also i've been looking and he looks to be a very good dev and is very active too Smiley

Keyser

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:15:41 PM

Thanks cryptohunter for taking initiative and not giving up.  
LongTDP

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:19:25 PM

Look at Crypto Rush. I see the wall go up to 11 Latoshi now. It's still very low, but this is the best price in recent days.
Remembering when I have to queue to be bought beecoin for 2 satoshi. Smiley
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:22:56 PM

Thanks cryptohunter for taking initiative and not giving up.  

thanks, all of us here with beecoin have been keeping things going.... yes it is bad the dev left. I feel bad for the community and also for him. I think he realised running a coin can be a big job and since he made it so fair that he didn't get any coins through premine or instamine that he could not take on this job working for free. Also he even paid from his own pocket for the exchange, the website and many things. If he returns in the future i would have no issue giving him some bee coins. We don't know what happened to him i guess. He could have had something serious happen.

However if the new developer has a 2% pot to work with and we are giving 2% to the bee fund. I think you will see a lot of things happening for beecoin in the future.

I have been talking with a couple of others about a few nice services that would really put beecoin on the map.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:34:56 PM

BEE positive Smiley

Hello Mate,

Cheers!
Soopy

awesome news Smiley

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:06:03 PM

I have been cleaning up some of the messy sales at cryptorush.

OOOOOH, THE PRICE HAS JUST GONE UP!

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:17:31 PM

looks like someone went shopping Smiley

yes i think people who bought at 5 on the LTC market will be laughing in another few weeks. It was always a stupid low price for this coin. People were crazy not getting these coins at that price. It has 1/4 miniting of some of these other coins that didn't even have a fair launch Smiley and they were costing 50x more... hehe and that was the junk ones, the semi decent coins with 100B minting were going for 200 -300x more. People got some serious deals on beecoin there at cryptorush.

As soon as we have a new active dev , hash and price will increase rapidly.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:26:56 PM

yes i think people who bought at 5 on the LTC market will be laughing in another few weeks. It was always a stupid low price for this coin. People were crazy not getting these coins at that price. It has 1/4 miniting of some of these other coins that didn't even have a fair launch Smiley and they were costing 50x more... hehe and that was the junk ones, the semi decent coins with 100B minting were going for 200 -300x more. People got some serious deals on beecoin there at cryptorush.

I AM JUST BUYING THEM UP, TILL THERE ARE NO MORE COINS TO SELL AT LOW PRICES. WE NEED TO BOOST MORALE A BIT, WE NEED TO RE-OPEN THE BITCOIN MARKET. I WILL TRY TO KEEP THOSE ORDERS ABOVE 30 LITOSHI'S.

lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:27:41 PM

I AM JUST BUYING THEM UP, TILL THERE ARE NO MORE COINS TO SELL AT LOW PRICES. WE NEED TO BOOST MORALE A BIT, WE NEED TO RE-OPEN THE BITCOIN MARKET. I WILL TRY TO KEEP THOSE ORDERS ABOVE 30 LITOSHI'S.
bless you

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:38:27 PM

bless you

I agree, even in the current situation this coin is worth way more. With a new developer that is active and has a development pot this coin should go from strenght to strenght. I wouldn't even think of selling my beecoins for less than 5 on the BTC market. And that is now, with new projects a new website and some community interested in seeing this go further so we can start to make serious contributions to saving bees...i would hold out for a lot more ... Target price for this should become 50-100 sat mid term on the BTC market. For this minting, fair start and some nice development projects.. that is a reasonable price.

We need a nice project plan with targets.

First thing is to talk out with soopy the best design for the coin ...either add pos or leave with POW but maybe nicer scaling.

Wallets filling with dev coins and bee donation coins so we can get going with some projects.

full array of working wallet including mac

Nice professional website.

Tip bots

Android wallets

Then some real services. I have some good plans but we will need to pull together and work as a community.

Marketing will be a great job for a skilled marketing team, we have all the tools for a good marketing campaign - 1, fairness, 2, great cause and really the more i read saving the bee population should be very important to people, 3 great brandable name BEE anything you like, 4, New coin lots of opportunity ahead.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:40:14 PM

bless you

I AM TRYING TO RAISE THE PRICE WALL. I HOPE BUYERS WILL KEEP IT THAT WAY, EVEN IF THEY HAVE TO BUY IN SMALL AMOUNTS.

THE GRAPH HAS TO LOOK A BIT OPTIMISTIC, BEECOIN IS CRYING OUT TO THE WORLD.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:43:03 PM

bless you

I agree, even in the current situation this coin is worth way more. With a new developer that is active and has a development pot this coin should go from strenght to strenght. I wouldn't even think of selling my beecoins for less than 5 on the BTC market. And that is now, with new projects a new website and some community interested in seeing this go further so we can start to make serious contributions to saving bees...i would hold out for a lot more ... Target price for this should become 50-100 sat mid term on the BTC market. For this minting, fair start and some nice development projects.. that is a reasonable price.

First thing is to talk out with soopy the best design for the coin ...either add pos or leave with POW but maybe nicer scaling.

Wallets filling with dev coins and bee donation coins so we can get going with some projects.

Tip bots

Android wallets

Then some real services. I have some good plans but we will need to pull together and work as a community.

Marketing will be a great job for a skilled marketing team, we have all the tools for a good marketing campaign - 1, fairness, 2, great cause and really the more i read saving the bee population should be very important to people, 3 great brandable name BEE anything you like, 4, New coin lots of opportunity ahead.

People need to set up a few price walls, to maintain the coin's value above 1 Satoshi.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:51:05 PM

bless you

Tip bots

Android wallets

People need to set up a few price walls, to maintain the coin's value above 1 Satoshi.

I agree, also however now people are aware this project has a new active dev and not left to die the price will naturally increase.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:09:51 PM

I have notices that most of the altcoins respond either positively or negatively to price changes of Bitcoin.

We expect them all to rise, immediately after the air has cleared and the dust has settled from the MT.GOX saga.

Problems with the ECONOMY, THREATS OF WARS, BANK RUNS - these will all have savvy investors flocking to suitable altcoins.

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 07:19:52 PM

Started working on BEEcoin , I should have the updated source ready in a few hours time. Smiley

Zzzzzz Bee.... ! Smiley

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
Keyser

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:30:06 PM

Started working on BEEcoin , I should have the updated source ready in a few hours time. Smiley

Zzzzzz Bee.... ! Smiley

Awesome, thanks for joining in on the buzz!
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:51:58 PM

Zzzzzz Bee.... ! Smiley

excellent work, thanks Smiley

Now that we have a new dev on board.... what should we do next?  with the coin design?  should be start a new thread where soopy can control the OP because right now where will we even post the new source code?

Let's also try and think about the pow/pos  things we were talking about

Soopy what is your opinion on the coin design...

I guess people are most concerned about the potential for 51% attack as block reward becomes very low in the future and motivation for mining is not so great.

Also will it be difficult to implement the block tax idea for the dev fund and for the save the bee's fund?

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: