News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Pos be implemented in beecoin
Yes
No
Maybe someday
This isn't a good idea

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES  (Read 123003 times)
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:27:40 PM

I TRIED MY BEST TO KEEP THE PRICE HIGH, THEY HAVE BOUGHT UP MY PRICE WALLS.

LOOK, SELLERS, STOP SELLING BEECOIN FOR PEANUTS

THAT 30 LITOSHI PRICE WALL COST ME A FEW LITECOINS TO MAINTAIN.

ANYWAY, I HAVE RATTLED THE MARKET A BIT, I HAVE ALTERED THE GRAPH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
victoriaparker

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:36:34 PM

Started working on BEEcoin , I should have the updated source ready in a few hours time. Smiley

Zzzzzz Bee.... ! Smiley

excellent work, thanks Smiley

Now that we have a new dev on board.... what should we do next?  with the coin design?  should be start a new thread where soopy can control the OP because right now where will we even post the new source code?

Let's also try and think about the pow/pos  things we were talking about

Soopy what is your opinion on the coin design...

I guess people are most concerned about the potential for 51% attack as block reward becomes very low in the future and motivation for mining is not so great.

Also will it be difficult to implement the block tax idea for the dev fund and for the save the bee's fund?

Yes i think a new thread will be needed, the information is all broken on this one, the main site is dead link.  Really we should create an entire new thread.

Can we make the coin like black coin? where after mining finishes it goes to pos style?

or like cryptohunter says just perhaps not let the blocks go down to just 1000 so people stop mining?

I am also in favour of the developers 2% and bee 2%

we need coins to fund projects and the developer and also i really like this idea of doing something for saving the bee population.

I hope more people from this thread will get involved and have their say in things too. I think some people have assumed the dev has gone and will not check back on the thread for a while.

We could really do with getting some idea and getting working on them. Beecoin could be much larger than people think.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:45:09 PM

Well good effort though, you must have a nice stash of bees now.

I bought a lot too actually, i am saving about 20M for a good giveaway and promotions once things are up and the promotion will have max effect.

I think giving people bees for free is silly, i will ask people work for bees. Smiley

LongTDP

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:02:14 PM

Wow, the price so amazing. a little sad, I used all my BTC to buy BEE at 2 Satoshi. So when it dropped to Latoshi's, I could only buy few million coins more. Hope other members in this board have bought enough Beecoin when it was cheap (Now, it's still cheap). waiting BEE to da moon Smiley
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:10:40 PM

I bought a lot too actually, i am saving about 20M for a good giveaway and promotions once things are up and the promotion will have max effect.

I think giving people bees for free is silly, i will ask people work for bees. Smiley

LET PEOPLE BUY AT THE CURRENT BARGAIN, RANGING FROM 5 TO 35 LITOSHI'S.

I HAVE MADE HEAVY LOSSES BEFORE, ONLY MINTCOIN HELPED ME BREAK EVEN, BUT I SOLD OUT WAY TOO EARLY.

THIS GAME IS TOUGH, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE LIMITED RESOURCES.

THINGS ARE GOOD NOW, ESPECIALLY WITH RECENT DEVELOPMENTS, AND ALSO BECAUSE WE ARE APPROACHING BLOCK REWARD HALVING.

THE PRINCIPLES OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND SHOULD BEGIN TO WORK. I CAN'T IMAGINE MINERS DUMPING THIS COIN WHEN IT IS SCARCE, WHEN THE NETWORK HASHRATE IS A FEW GH/S OR WHEN THE DIFFICULTY INCREASES.

DO YOU HAVE THE SKILLS TO CREATE A FAUCET, SO THAT THE AMOUNT RECEIVED IN A GIVEAWAY NEVER EXCEEDS 200 - 500 BEES PER PERSON? I MEAN, IF PEOPLE POOL ABOUT 100M BEES FOR A GIVEAWAY, WE HAVE TO MAKE IT LAST, BY GIVING OUT MINIMUM AMOUNTS AT A TIME.

A GIVEAWAY FAUCET IS NOT MEANT TO ENRICH MEMBERS, BUT IT IS MEANT TO CREATE AWARENESS ABOUT THE COIN.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:12:00 PM

Wow, the price so amazing. a little sad, I used all my BTC to buy BEE at 2 Satoshi. So when it dropped to Latoshi's, I could only buy few million coins more. Hope other members in this board have bought enough Beecoin when it was cheap (Now, it's still cheap). waiting BEE to da moon Smiley

When people start to see the services and also the well planned out future for this coin they will come back and beecoin will go far.

This can be a long term project.

Once we have the coin design perfect, an active leader and we work though our plan of action then people will take beecoin much more seriously.

We all need to bee active and put ideas forward, and vote on things. Just get some general community spirit going and then work from there.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:12:52 PM

I USED ALL MY BITCOINS TO BUY BEE AT 3 SATOSHI'S. I AM NOT EVEN A MINER, BUT A MERE TRADER. ALL THE BEES THAT I BOUGHT ACTUALLY COST ME MONEY.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:14:57 PM

I HAVE MADE HEAVY LOSSES BEFORE, ONLY MINTCOIN HELPED ME BREAK EVEN, BUT I SOLD OUT WAY TOO EARLY.

THINGS ARE GOOD NOW, ESPECIALLY WITH RECENT DEVELOPMENTS, AND ALSO BECAUSE WE ARE APPROACHING BLOCK REWARD HALVING.

THE PRINCIPLES OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND SHOULD BEGIN TO WORK. I CAN'T IMAGINE MINERS DUMPING THIS COIN WHEN IT IS SCARCE, WHEN THE NETWORK HASHRATE IS A FEW GH/S OR WHEN THE DIFFICULTY INCREASES.

DO YOU HAVE THE SKILLS TO CREATE A FAUCET, SO THAT THE AMOUNT RECEIVED IN A GIVEAWAY NEVER EXCEEDS 200 - 500 BEES PER PERSON? I MEAN, IF PEOPLE POOL ABOUT 100M BEES FOR A GIVEAWAY, WE HAVE TO MAKE IT LAST, BY GIVING OUT MINIMUM AMOUNTS AT A TIME.

A GIVEAWAY FAUCET IS NOT MEANT TO ENRICH MEMBERS, BUT IT IS MEANT TO CREATE AWARENESS ABOUT THE COIN.

Yes i agree but we don't want them just reselling, we want to build services and have some good plans and projects going so people see beecoin as an investment and also get involved with doing things.

I think 100M is a huge amount and a lot of good can come from giving it to people for actions taken to help beecoin.

This can be long term we don't need to hurry right now.

we need a good plan of action.

First part is solid coin design and block scaling we need to get that part perfect then build up from there.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:17:27 PM

I USED ALL MY BITCOINS TO BUY BEE AT 3 SATOSHI'S. I AM NOT EVEN A MINER, BUT A MERE TRADER. ALL THE BEES THAT I BOUGHT ACTUALLY COST ME MONEY.

same for me i paid even higher for some of the beecoins, however i am fine, beecoin is just starting....

Also got some cheap on the ltc market.

I am planning to give a lot away for tasks people can do once we have a solid coin and services that people can see is worth holding on to their coins and not just dumping back on the market.

Great news to have a new dev and hopefully he will become a very active part of the bee community also.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:23:03 PM

Yes i agree but we don't want them just reselling, we want to build services and have some good plans and projects going so people see beecoin as an investment and also get involved with doing things.

I think 100M is a huge amount and a lot of good can come from giving it to people for actions taken to help beecoin.

First part is solid coin design and block scaling we need to get that part perfect then build up from there.

100M BEES FOR A GIVEAWAY WAS JUST A RANDOM FIGURE - I WILL NEVER GIVE AWAY 100M BEES. 100M BEES COST ME 3 BITCOINS, BACK IN THE DAY.

I could donate 10m bees to the DEV team as my personal contribution. Other members should help too. I could also drop less than 1M BEES FOR A FAUCET THAT GIVES OUT 200 BEES PER PERSON.

NO RUSH ANYWAY, THIS IS A LONG TERM PROJECT.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:30:59 PM

100M BEES FOR A GIVEAWAY WAS JUST A RANDOM FIGURE - I WILL NEVER GIVE AWAY 100M BEES. 100M BEES COST ME 3 BITCOINS, BACK IN THE DAY.

I could donate 10m bees to the DEV team as my personal contribution. Other members should help too. I could also drop less than 1M BEES FOR A FAUCET THAT GIVES OUT 200 BEES PER PERSON.

NO RUSH ANYWAY, THIS IS A LONG TERM PROJECT.

Exactly, we will take time, formulate a plan of action and get working to bring these plans to fruition.

The most important thing is the coin design and scaling of the blocks. If we get this perfect we can be sure to do well.

There are all kind of options at this point. This is the most important decision we have to make. The dev will probably have to advice us on what is possible.

I mean if we could make this coin like blackcoin so it is energy efficient but secure after 2 more block halving that would be great. However there are questions about the security of pure POS from what i am reading so that leaves us with pow +pos  or just pow that does not scale to nothing leaving miners now wanting to mine and open to 51% attacks. This is not an issue so much now since block rewards are high, however once they get smaller then we will have something to think about.

Beecoin does have transaction messages built in so we could easily swap to an entirely new chain if we wanted to and retain the coins we have

This needs to be the first thing we decide on but we need to find out from soopy what is possible at this point.

Once we have a firm code base for our coin and well thought out block scaling.... we can build a huge project on this.

Projects/services are key to the coins success.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:42:54 AM

I have tried to create a bit of humour within this thread. Beecoin is now selling for about 21 Litoshi's, though there are people who still want to buy this coin for peanuts.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:45:26 AM

I have tried to create a bit of humour within this thread. Beecoin is now selling for about 21 Litoshi's, though there are people who still want to buy this coin for peanuts.

well you will always get those types of people.... although they will miss out in the mid to long term and wish they had bid a little higher when the train leaves without them.

However hopefully we will start fuelling up the train very soon.

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:48:44 AM

well you will always get those types of people.... although they will miss out in the mid to long term and wish they had bid a little higher when the train leaves without them.

Train , what train?
Any choo choos leaving the station?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:39:47 AM

Train , what train?
Any choo choos leaving the station?

Ah ... another passenger arrives. Well the train is stationary right now. However give it some time and you'll first hear the engine puffing, the wheels screaching ...boom it's off....

Sad you found me today.... i've been waiting all week whilst i was up with our qrk bet.... now it sunk again i bump into you again... just my luck. Back down to 5's again after a 7800 this last week.

LongTDP

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:59:27 AM

Beecoin seems more awesome after getting the support of Soopy. So what we need to do next? May we start a new thread for this coin?
In addition, please continue voting everywhere. An addition exchange is still very necessary.
shdjf78er

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:02:35 AM

I want the beecoin Grin
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:31:26 AM

I want the beecoin Grin

THEN GO AND GET IT.

GET THEM AT CRYPTORUSH, NOW THAT THEY ARE CHEAP

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:35:18 PM

BEECOIN IS STILL VERY PROFITABLE - WE HAVE MORE THAN 35,000 BLOCKS TO MINE, BEFORE BLOCK REWARD HALVING. this looks like more than 1 week of intense mining.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:56:08 PM

BEECOIN IS STILL VERY PROFITABLE - WE HAVE MORE THAN 35,000 BLOCKS TO MINE, BEFORE BLOCK REWARD HALVING. this looks like more than 1 week of intense mining.

When soopy comes back then we should start a new thread for sure because this old OP has dead links on it and stuff.....looks pretty bad.

I will see if someone can make us a nice new logo and post here to see what you guys think...

I like the rainbow background really shows up nice when small.

Anyway i'll see what i can get someone to make for us. Also i heard someone say they are having someone work on a nice new website.... so that will be cool.

Once we have the coin design started and the website and all the appropriate wallets and things.... THEN we should do a BIG marketing campaign. I hope we get the 2% save the bee tax done before the halving.

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: