Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:54:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 272 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] Official Shareholder Discussion Thread [Moderated]  (Read 629713 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitSwe

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:19:30 AM

Is the askken account doing the questions again for this week?

Questions are over.

What do you mean? They've already given up asking Ken questions for his report?

Everyone has given up. Ken no longer replies, I have no idea what he is up to.

He missed the Q&A last week and doesn't even have the decency to do a late Q&A. He's always too busy, busy doing what I wonder? What the hell has been going on for the past year?
Time to double up DTS? ^^
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:08:06 AM

Time to double up DTS? ^^

Haha.

You know what's sad? I could double up with about 1% of my original invested amount.

:p
ASKen

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:48:45 AM

The only reason ASKen didn't post this weeks list of questions for Ken is because none were received by the ASKen account.

ASKen is committed to continuing with the weekly Q&A but needs shareholder involvement.

It is expected that Ken will address last week's Q&A with this Wednesday's update.

ASKen
kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:55:11 PM

Is the askken account doing the questions again for this week?

Questions are over.

What do you mean? They've already given up asking Ken questions for his report?

He missed the Q&A last week and doesn't even have the decency to do a late Q&A. He's always too busy, busy doing what I wonder? What the hell has been going on for the past year?

At our DC working on increasing the hashrate on our Prospector and Gold Rush boards.  Sorry, for missing the update as I was traveling and did not have time to do it.  This customer might be us.  We also have alternate supplies of chips.  We also believe that we may be the only manufacture in a position to build boards with the alternate supply (Hashfast customers who have chips in hand, i.e Liquidbits) of chips.  I will be doing the final transfer of shares to CT just as soon as I can get set up.

Classic DTS.  Cheesy

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
finlof

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:24:49 PM

products delivered.  no instructions, but i'll see what i can figure/find out.  will post more later

Working on creating instructions and video today.

I know that vince posted a video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr281yTrCVY&feature=youtu.be) and also had/have problems with getting these boards to hash at the advertised 750gh/s.  I would like to know what compensation you will be providing for delivering a product under spec (13+% for vince, much higher for mine).
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:30:03 PM

ken, i am still waiting for your sales manager to get back to me, but i think it's not relevant anymore as you are not interested in upping your sales i see
lobbes

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:36:15 PM

At our DC working on increasing the hashrate on our Prospector and Gold Rush boards.  Sorry, for missing the update as I was traveling and did not have time to do it.  This customer might be us.  We also have alternate supplies of chips.  We also believe that we may be the only manufacture in a position to build boards with the alternate supply (Hashfast customers who have chips in hand, i.e Liquidbits) of chips.  I will be doing the final transfer of shares to CT just as soon as I can get set up.

Classic DTS.  Cheesy

I think at the heart of DTS' comment is that actions are needed from Ken on the items listed below. Some of these things have needed action for months (I've been meaning to add an 'overdue' column).

kleeck

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:46:01 PM

At our DC working on increasing the hashrate on our Prospector and Gold Rush boards.  Sorry, for missing the update as I was traveling and did not have time to do it.  This customer might be us.  We also have alternate supplies of chips.  We also believe that we may be the only manufacture in a position to build boards with the alternate supply (Hashfast customers who have chips in hand, i.e Liquidbits) of chips.  I will be doing the final transfer of shares to CT just as soon as I can get set up.

Classic DTS.  Cheesy

I think at the heart of DTS' comment is that actions are needed from Ken on the items listed below. Some of these things have needed action for months (I've been meaning to add an 'overdue' column).

I much prefer this style of critique to the "ZOMG CreativeX 2.0 - KEN TOOK DA MONIEZ N RAN GUIZ" bullshit. I completely agree that we have very important action items that need completed, but they have been addressed even if to our dissatisfaction. I'm all for continue applied pressure in the areas listed here, and I regularly PM Ken in regards to these issues.

If you aren't submitting these to AsKen I recommend you start to and not cease until we get action on these items.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
kleeck

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:49:35 PM

ken, i am still waiting for your sales manager to get back to me, but i think it's not relevant anymore as you are not interested in upping your sales i see

Is the issue not being able to pay with BTC? I've seen this crop up a couple times on these boards with potential customers unable to get in touch with anyone at VMC.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:54:28 PM

I'm not sure what the point of any "answers from Ken" will bring you at this point… certainly not the profits that any of you originally invested to receive.
kleeck

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:12:27 PM

I'm not sure what the point of any "answers from Ken" will bring you at this point… certainly not the profits that any of you originally invested to receive.

You see, when a company makes bad choices its value decreases and when it makes good choices its value increases. We are asking Ken what is being done that we consider good choices. His answers are important as they indicate where we're headed, Good Choice Land or Bad Choice Land. VMC could be making good choices, but we won't know until Ken either tells us what his good choice strategy is or we see actions that lead us one direction or the other.

Welcome to Shareholder Discussion!

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:26:09 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 06:39:31 PM by JoTheKhan

Kleeck your words are wasted. It seems that many here have never experienced failure. Many here have cried and complained and begged to just have their shares so they can sell off and put this behind them, and then when given their shares, they still decided to continue on in this endeavor.

If one wishes to be a part of the Lawsuit. Then please join the lawsuit. (If you are a part of the lawsuit, you have little reason to come on here and scream at Ken, feel free to post here and talk facts, express concerns, etc.. though).

If one wishes to just sell their shares and put this company behind them, then please sell your shares and put this company behind you.

But it seems many wish to have their cake and eat it too.

"No I won't pay taxes on my Bitcoin." "You can't regulate Bitcoin!"

"Where are the cops for scumbags like Ken? Who scam(?) and steal our Bitcoins!"

This is all I see. It is very hypocritical.

We invested in a unregulated company, in an unregulated domain, with unregulated shares that have yet to (and probably won't) see any kind of profit and is run by someone who is very very very inexperienced in communication.

Everyone was happy that it was unregulated back when they expected profit in January, but now.. not so much.

I am truly sorry so many of you guys put so much of your money into this. But don't be a hypocrite about it. You know what this was when you bought in, and if you say otherwise then you were negligent and really only have yourself to blame.

Say what you want about the trolls but at least they don't flip flop on every up and down.

It's exhausting to see the kind of delusion some of you guys are working with. One person even accused Ken of actually stealing his coins. How do you do these mental cartwheels to arrive at this point in the first place?

EDIT: On the otherhand, if you have purchased hardware. Then you rightfully deserve a refund as soon as possible.
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:27:20 PM

Is the issue not being able to pay with BTC? I've seen this crop up a couple times on these boards with potential customers unable to get in touch with anyone at VMC.

no, i have contacted ken some time ago with business proposition to re-sell VMC in europe and he seemed very interested but not anymore it seems. i wonder why..

knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:32:05 PM

You see, when a company makes bad choices its value decreases and when it makes good choices its value increases. We are asking Ken what is being done that we consider good choices. His answers are important as they indicate where we're headed, Good Choice Land or Bad Choice Land. VMC could be making good choices, but we won't know until Ken either tells us what his good choice strategy is or we see actions that lead us one direction or the other.

in the real world this makes absolute sense.

unfortunately this is the make believe world of bitcoin investments… otherwise Bad Choice Land.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:59:36 PM

Really kleeck? After what has been achieved in a 1 whole year, you still cant plot a heading? Consider me baffled.
kleeck

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:12:35 PM

Really kleeck? After what has been achieved in a 1 whole year, you still cant plot a heading? Consider me baffled.

Hey, it ain't paradise, I'll give you that, but we have a product that is selling, albeit at a slower pace than expected, and a mining farm that is at least mining at a non-negligible hashrate. It isn't exactly what I had hoped for but it isn't "nothing". I'm willing to see what Ken can pull out of this HashFast scenario, as he has actually positioned himself fairly well in the mix.

Ken, Phase 2: EXECUTION.

Go!

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
kokoarm

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:20:40 PM

we have a product that is selling, albeit at a slower pace than expected

Gold cards were 135 left a week ago and today 135 left. Yes that is slower than expected. It is so slow it is not making any revenue for this company atall. 
kleeck

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 12:25:03 AM

we have a product that is selling, albeit at a slower pace than expected

Gold cards were 135 left a week ago and today 135 left. Yes that is slower than expected. It is so slow it is not making any revenue for this company atall. 

The amount went from 135 up to 148 and 13 more sold after that bringing us back to 135.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:54:06 PM

Looking forward to an update about this mysterious thing that is more important than the website. =)
drasted

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:08:40 PM

Looking forward to an update about this mysterious thing that is more important than the website. =)

He's already told us what he's been doing.

At our DC working on increasing the hashrate on our Prospector and Gold Rush boards.
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 272 »
  Print  

Jump to: