Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:10:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin?  (Read 20460 times)
rayjellanajao

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Strategist

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 02:53:09 PM

In my own perception, I think, it's still too early to buy altcoins. Well, yes, altcoins prices are pretty low and some might grab this opportunity to buy bags of altcoins but I guess the recovery and rise of the market are still too far. Well, if you can hold your altcoins that long, then you can start to buy now.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:53:39 PM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   

Actually from mid June right time has started. If anyone want to invest it is the prime time for investment. Regardless of which currency, whether it's BTC or any other crypto currency. After so many days BTC investment has crossed 117B $. It has started it's upward movement from 6 month decline.
to buy and hold coins is great for improving the development of existing coins and being able to underestimate coins so high and generate far greater profits. so it's great to buy and hold Altcoin for now. with the ability that is owned by Altcoin now to develop further again is very supportive for future developments.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:02:33 PM

i think the best ways to buy and hodl is averaging down because you never know when the bottom was and you cannot hold like that's if you stare your portfolio everyday
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:05:39 PM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

Can buy at this time.But please pay attention to Bitcoin. If bitcoin goes down $ 6000 again, sell it. Current prices are also very low in 2018. Manage your investment wisely. only buy 30-40%.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:11:52 PM

It is one of the best moments to invest in altcoins, prices are really low so you can buy a lot coins for small money. Waiting for these prices was profitable and you will see it soon, just buy as much as you can and do not wait for the next fall
farnandezetn

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:11:59 PM

Yes, I guess so. -The price of altcoins has started rising. I think it is the best time to invest on altcoins before the prices become too high.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:18:48 PM

With the current market price drop, investment in altcoins is not advisable because altcoins are recovering very slowly. If you invest, only invest in ETH. So now you should invest in ETH at a rate of over $ 400 because, by the end of 2018, the ETH will rise to $ 1,500.
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:19:49 PM

I think this is still the most appropriate time to invest, because we already know the lowest price point ever created during this year and will likely soon improve

indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:29:14 PM

This is not a good time. However at this time should be able to utilize state and also at least should be able to hold assets that are owned. buy this time when prices are low is a great opportunity to do. It should also be balanced by holding assets that are already owned and will certainly make the sum to much more. This could be to increase the number of results the profit that will be obtained.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:33:52 PM

Recently the market has fallen continuously, the prices of Bitcoin and Altcoin have fallen a lot. I believe this is a good time for us to buy and hold altcoin. I think we should buy altcoin in the top 20 coinmarketcap. Some altcoin that we should buy now are NEO, Cardano, Monero, Litecoin and Ethereum. I guess in the near future, altcoin will bring us a lot of profit

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
RealMean55

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:36:14 PM

This is by far one of the best times to invest in the cryptocurrency market, the prices are unbelievably low thanks to the low market, valuable coins are cheaply available to buy and invest, for those who always wanted to get in the crypto investment, for the ones who are already in, this is not the time to sell off as you will probably sell at a cheap price and make losses. Hold on to those coins as much as you possibly can
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:54:51 PM

G20 meeting is coming around and market is nervous about the outcome of that meeting. Any negative drops to market a bit from here but any positive can take this market to moon and the nervous time is best to invest a part of your money as market is in middle of downtrend or breakout.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
minerdiary

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:25:37 PM

The best time for buying is when everyone is selling. Now the fall continues, but the last couple of weeks are not so strong and there is even growth. The moment to enter is not bad, but you should keep in mind that the market can go even lower!
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:38:00 PM

yes, agree with you. i think right now is the best time to buy some coins for investment. i see the market is a bit recover since the early of this month, hope it will still continue to grow up.

Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:49:50 PM

Of course this is the right time. Any drop in the market is the best time to invest in altcoyin. And today you do not even need to doubt whether to invest or not.
neymarjunior50

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:45:32 PM

yeah this can be a good move you can buy altcoin now,  price are quite low right now so buying this now can be profitable but it's better not to hold it for long time cause situation can be changed anytime so try to understand the market before buying or selling
domains4

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:50:00 PM

Altcoins are growing and more than 50% of the total market cap. There are many good altcoins in the crypto market. Day by day Altcoin will be growing. When bitcoin will pump that Time All altcoins will be pumping too. At this moment, The market is down again. Today market again decreasing. So, This is the time to buy altcoin and keep them HOLD.
xdboys1

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:20:06 AM

It's great opportunity to buy coins now because as you can see the difference of the prices from december to now, and expect again the increase of the value of coins in "ber" months.
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:39:46 AM

Actually from mid June right time has started. If anyone want to invest it is the prime time for investment. Regardless of which currency, whether it's BTC or any other crypto currency. After so many days BTC investment has crossed 117B $. It has started it's upward movement from 6 month decline.
not just right now, to buy Altcoin and hold it is the right decision to make a much more profitable profit. with the potential for Altcoin to continue to grow capable of producing far greater profits in the future. so with this, it is great to buy Altcoin and hold it for now.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
cikey

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:00:34 AM

Yes, I think that the current price is low enough and there is a lot of room for growth in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: