Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:37:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency or Stock Market?  (Read 4598 times)
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:28:12 AM

Cryptocurrency is the best one to invest with our money because it is one I tried and tested but if I ever try stock market, maybe if I have a free time for making some Investments for it. And I think many people would rather choose their own decision.
Cryptocurrency is best only if one has the wisdom and knowledge to make right decisions of investment in the right time that could maximize one’s profit and hence the future return.

It is actually free of any default risk that is sometimes positive in the stock market shares and reduces the probability of earning the amount you intend to earn. So I go for crypto currency investment and choose long term investment for it is better to earn big money than small.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Biborno

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:30:43 AM

I trust the stock market more.  Almost always you know what you can expect there and choose which currency to play a lot more. 😊
Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:41:05 AM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
In your opinion, what will be the best option to invest your money on?

They are both markets where you can earn so there is mo need to worry in where to invest. You can invest both, there is no law requesting to invest to crypto then you do mot have the rights to invest in stock or vise versa. We need to use the resources we have therefore we can take this opportunity to invest to the given markets and earn profit. But still crypto gives more profit.

777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:29:42 AM

The stock market is no longer attracting many people to them, because of the geographic inconvenience and paperwork, in my opinion, Crypto is the best place to invest, there is no market comparable to them, and now is the good time for you
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:49:00 AM

In my opinion, the best option is both. As a rule of thumb by investors is diversification, then better to diversify on these two platform. Stocks is more stable while crypto is very volatile, then you can minimize the risk of both investment while gaining something on the return in case the price increase. Good luck to all investors out there. Cheers.
Yeah that's true, both will give you a good profits but with those people who has little amount of capital, then crypto is the best for them as they can invest in any amount in crypto. Although the reality is if you have a bigger capital then you can earn bigger profits but at least they can start their crypto journey.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:28:14 AM

I am very active in the stock / forex market for the past two years. but there is an element of dissatisfaction about capitalization that continues to come as a benchmark of price sentiment that occurs every day, this nuance is very different from the crypto market where I really feel free and supported by many traders who act independently without having to look at government policy.
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:54:23 AM

As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.

I prefer crypto currency because the earnings of our investment is faster compare to that of the stock market. I had invested in the stock market for so long but i shares of stocks did not earn too much unlike here in the crypto market i had gained more than i expected.

Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:12:46 PM

Stock is not the safe place to invest as your comment. It only the balance market and you can invest in it with the liitle profit like as you send the money to the bank and receive the small interest every month or year. The different between Crypto and Stock is in Stock you can use the technical analysic to estimate the trend of the market but in Crypto it only for reference because it is the new market and depend on the action of the whale.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
localcrypto

Activity: 287

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:43:39 PM

Crypto currency market is future of financial markets we can see many companies entering crypto market especially wallstreet entering crypto is great move
blockchain09

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:59:16 PM

they're both similar to each other so any of them is good, though in my opinion the stock market is easier to track due to the activities of the company you invest in. If there's something new about the company you will always know first by television or news. On the other hand, cryptocurrency requires you to follow some particular websites or post to know what really happened with your investments.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:13:46 PM

I can say that we can still do them both, if you are good at investing then you can enter them both especially in the stock market if you already know your market and how to analyze just like in crypto world it is also the same with stock market, the differences between the two is that you can earn it even if you don't put some money or even if you don't invest, you just need to work for it to earn crypto you can also do a lot in crypto we can do mining, trading, investing at the same time, while you cannot do mining in stock market but they are both have the same potentials and different advantages it depends on our knowledge on how we can manage them.
korean1999

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:20:17 PM

your question is depended on the time to ask because there's nothing the best option since they're similar to each other. The bitcoin market is a easy profit but also highly risks ahead, while the stock market is much very alike but you can keep track of the things you invest on easier.

XeBaass

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:09:35 PM

Because cryptocurrency gives a big advantage over the stock market I think. But the risk on cryptocurrency is slightly greater. But I'm not worried about that. Because I believe in cryptocurrency.
PIMPdev

Activity: 582
Merit: 102

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:27:54 PM

It would be great if somehow cryptocurrency market and stock market with United and join each other, I cannot say how can it be performed but I'm thinking that one of the biggest markets and one of the smallest would be a great alliance.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:35:44 AM

What I have come to realize is that those who are into cryptocurrency investment are mostly people who are looking for a fast means of earning money, they just need it real quick and are into short-term investments and taking risks. But as for stock market, those are into stock market are people who can have a lot of patience and prefer to play safe and go for a long-term investment. It’s all a matter of choice, albeit I prefer cryptocurrency more than stock.
Impatience will lead them towards situations of bad consequences therefore one should have patience in such big businesses like stock or cryptocurrency investment. Every business has its own easiness and difficulties so we can make everything easy by learning and understanding the rules, processes and principles working in it. Bitcoin’s investment and stock market investments both gives you huge profit so spreading of money in these two will benefit you only if you know about it.
Which in other words mean that there is no or a very minimum room in the stock market and almost very low probability of earning and high risk factor because of the fact that already a lot of people have invested and earning ion the stock which has reduced the marginal benefit of investing in stock.

On the other hand, Bitcoin has a huge room still to fill and the profitability factor is high because of the high marginal benefits so it is wise to invest in Bitcoin.
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:34:40 AM

Cryptocurrency is cheaper compared to stock market

if I have to choose, I prefer to trade in crypto.
Each of them has advantages and disadvantages. What's good about cryptos is that we can get a profit in a short time due to its volatility. While the stock market is being controlled and cannot be manipulated because it is a centralized system.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:58:09 AM

My advice is to divide your capital and diversify your investment.

Do not just focus on a market, you need to expand your market, such as gold, silver, stock and housing.

I think you should increase your investment in a favorite market
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:00:03 AM

Cryptocurrency is the best one to invest with our money because it is one I tried and tested but if I ever try stock market, maybe if I have a free time for making some Investments for it. And I think many people would rather choose their own decision.
Crytocurrency or securities are good. Choosing 60% for the stock and 40% for the electronic money market is up to me.
Yes, the choice is yours and no one plays in this market
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:04:57 AM

In my opinion, the best option is both. As a rule of thumb by investors is diversification, then better to diversify on these two platform. Stocks is more stable while crypto is very volatile, then you can minimize the risk of both investment while gaining something on the return in case the price increase. Good luck to all investors out there. Cheers.
Yeah that's true, both will give you a good profits but with those people who has little amount of capital, then crypto is the best for them as they can invest in any amount in crypto. Although the reality is if you have a bigger capital then you can earn bigger profits but at least they can start their crypto journey.
Stock market investment is also good and more profitable because of big investment you will get huge profit. On the other hand you will do it with the cryptocurrencies with greater benefit especially with the Bitcoin one can make maximum profit. However putting your whole money on one place is not a good decision so you can divide your money in both investments.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:00:16 AM

Stock market nowaday very high price. I am prefer choosing cryptocurrency as my investment because many good coin in market right now have cheaper price than before. Crypto market now is not good condition but its our opportunity buying cheap coin with good project

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: